Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Ivf help I get caresource

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Ivf help I get caresource

Hi I'm 31 and I wonna have a baby with hubby so bad.Where is every one going to get there ivf treatment?Is it affordable ?is you guys medical paying for treatment and diagnoises. I'm in Cleveland Ohio . Please lasts help I no what we are all going thru and good luck you all will be soon to be moms. Help please!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what caresource is but I guess you can call & ask them.
I am lucky enough to have health insurance but almost used up so praying this cycle works for me.   Good Luck to you
have u tryed clomid ? Is there a reason u r running r 2 lvf... I also have caresource and I know they will cover your bills to get preg... Been there...