Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Jan 2011 - 2WW

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Jan 2011 - 2WW

Im 3dpo. And looking for others to wait with! This is my first Femara (2.5mg) cycle and only my 2nd medicated cycle. Last cycle I did 50mg of Clomid and had abnormal bleeding so had to move to Femara and I am happy to say I responded to Femara with no side effects! I plan on testing on 10 dpo (Feb 1st)! So anyone else waiting to test please comment below! Its going to be a long two weeks but we can do it!!!!
Im not currently TTC, but just wanted to wish you best of luck! I liked femara much better than clomid, too!

:-)
Thank you! Did you concieve (conceive) with Femara? And when did you ovuale with Femara my O was kinda late at CD 19. But im happy with that!
I ended up doing IVF and got a BFP that way, but yes, I ovulated a little later than normal on femara, too. Fingers crossed for you!
Avatar n tn
I just started my first cycle last month and got cramps about 5 days post ovulation that lasted a week. The nurse at the FE office said that can happen. I was hoping it was implantation but it wasn't. We are trying again this month.
Avatar n tn
I meant the RE not FE nurse ☺
Avatar n tn
I meant the RE not FE nurse ☺
I  done 100 mg on clomid asked my dr for femera and what was the difference and the response I gotten back was it all works the same!  I actually ovulated and has 3 matured follicles so I was given the ovidrel shot than went for my second iui the very next day!
So I'm 3dpo and also I'm waiting to be tested!
Baby dust to the rest of you ladies!!!!