Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Jenny5 Second pregnacy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Jenny5 Second pregnacy

Hi. I was pregnant on April this year but had a miscarriage at 7-8 weeks.I had a problem with ovulation so i was on fertility treatment. I got my period on august and started the treatment again with my doctor. Clomit 200 mg and Gonal f 150 mg for two days. I ovulated and got pregnant without IUI. Because i have cramping my doctor put me on Progesterone 200 mg three times a day. And the progesterone really takes away all the cramping. Also i'm taking vitamins, levothyroxin (levothyroxine) and metformin. Do you think this time i'm gonna be ok or i'm taking to many medications?
My first beta was 55, after 5 days 325. I have an appointment this week. Croos my fingers and pray that everything is gonna be ok.
Congrats on your pregnancy!  I hope everything goes well for you.  I don't know much about the medications that you are taking but I do have a question.  Why did your doctor put you on progesterone for cramping?  I'm under the impression that cramping is a normal symptom of early pregnancy.  It's stretching and expanding of the uterus.  I've been having it all along and so far things seem to be going ok.  I was just wondering if you have low progesterone and that's why or he just put you on it just in case.  Hope everything goes well for you!