1130046 tn?1282046004
June IVF? !
Getting ready to start ivf #2..started bc and will start femura on the 27th..then adding lupron , follistim, progesterone shots and suppositiories! The femura and oil shots are new.......had a chemical in March after having only 2 to transfer..1 perfect..1 ..ok...........Anyone else getting ready to!start? It sure helps to have company! Oh I have also been taking DHEA and started acupuncture in April and chinese herbs!
Cancel
405 Answers
Page 2 of 21
1216412 tn?1311483987
Thank you! I´m praying for all of us. I read somewhere that women that were prayed for had a much higher success rate that women that weren´t.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1205048 tn?1323311607
Well got a call from RE's office they want me to go in on the 28th for more test a little last minute ! bucause I live out of state ! But we all got to do what we got to do right !
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1130046 tn?1282046004
Last night of BC..scan and bloods thurs am and then hopefully start to meds!

babyto hold- how far is the office? mine is about an hour and a half..

ninnita- i dont usually pray but now is probably not a bad time too start!

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
640534 tn?1326782911
Girls..........yayyyyyyy it seems like we are all getting closer .....I feel a little anxious and excited.  Sunday I start Lupron.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had my first follicle check today.  The person that did the ultrasound didn't really tell me anything so I'm anxiously waiting for the nurse to call....which won't be for at least another 3 hours. It looked like there were a good number of follicles on both sides to me but I have no idea if they were too big/too small.  Wish me luck!  

Ninita and Baby4me2hold: I still have no idea when my ER and ET will be but looks like it will be close to you both.

Kahula: Good luck tomorrow!

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1205048 tn?1323311607
Hey there ! Yaaa for last BCP !!!
My RE office is a 4 hours a way ! That is just to get there round trip is 8 hours hubby cuts the time down a little but driving a little fast about 5 miles over the speed limt ! And then to top it all off it is supost to be 108 in tucson on friday ! I like the heat but not when we travle tham god for AC ! LOL !
So do you get to start your mads ???
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
982214 tn?1471458381
So much happens when i forget to add something to my watch list...lol!!! Well...for me i have my lining check u/s in a week and hopefully to transfer shortly after. I am starting to get really emotional, crying over anything and everything. I started sobbing today beacause i didn't know why i was crying...isn't that messed up???? Is anyone else going through that? I know it is just the meds and the hormones but REALLY???? How is everyone else doing in there journey?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
982214 tn?1471458381
forgot to add it to my watch list again...geez...looks like i am losing my mind!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1205048 tn?1323311607
Well my uteren lining is ready but have not ovulated yet GRRRR ! All OPK have been Neg ! RE said all 37 folicals are healing nicely and I have one follical ready to pop ! Pray I ovulate this week end ! Next apptment with RE is June 2ed to see if we do the Transfer !
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1130046 tn?1282046004
I am stuck with no af! Lining was 11 on thurs...bloods good ..follicles on both sides but cant start meds till af shows..getting so ansy! Just want to get going!

krichar- I am an emotional mess >>its amazing..i think last cylce took a toll on my weight also>i think its the dhea and bcp>>>>

baby4me-37 looking good! Awesome..i feel your frustration..any day now!

How is everyone else?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1205048 tn?1323311607
KAHLUA >>>>funny how we long for no AF and at a drop of a hat we are saying (were are you af) Hang in there it will be here before you know it !
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1130046 tn?1282046004
AF arrived..will start femera today..lupron tomorrow..and then add follistim and meopur..here we go!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
640534 tn?1326782911
Did my first lupron shot this am .. Not bad at all .. I watched a you tube video just to make sure I was doing it right .. Lol .. First appt June 7
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
982214 tn?1471458381
kahlua141- That is great news!!!! I know that feeling...we never want to her to show her ugly face and the one time we do we doesn't want to come. Hopefully everything goes smoother for you and you gat to transfer soon!!!

Vero1125- I found the shots at first alright...they ar enot to bad. Mind over matter right. We know what we want and the shots are a littl inconvience to get there...LOL, but you tube? Was it at least an instructional video or was it people just goofing off, LOL. Just kidding
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
kahlua141 - Hooray for AF arriving and being able to get started!

baby4me - are you still taking OPKs or do you just wait for your appointment on 6/2?  Best of luck with your appointment and transfer!

Vero1125 - I'm glad your first shot went well.  For me everything moved much faster once I started the injections.

I triggered last night and go in for retrieval tomorrow morning.  Yesterday's scan showed 24 measurable follicles and everything was looking good!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1205048 tn?1323311607
Yaaa for AF :-) You are going along fast !!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1205048 tn?1323311607
You are just moving along ! Here's to lots of eggies !!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1205048 tn?1323311607
Yaaaa for ER that sure is a great number bet they find a little more !
Yes still OPK but sit neg :-(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1130046 tn?1282046004
Hey! Happy Memorial Day! First lupron tonite! Now I feel well on the way!

Vero-lol about utube! I never thought of that! The shots r not too bad..mind over matter!

hopeitsmy- Good Luck! How did it go? Hope your resting up!

baby4me- Your day is coming! Hang in there!

I am thinking retrivel will be around the 13th..i pray this is our month! Baby dust to all of us!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1205048 tn?1323311607
YYYAAAAAAA:-) your frist Lupron shot ! You are on your way :-)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources