Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
June IVF? !

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 201-400 comments:
Thanks for all the wishes... transfer went very smooth. We transfered two grade A embryos... So Thankful to God and the medical team!!
There are 3 to 4 potential embryos for freezing, Can't be more grateful...
Hope it is my month....
RE said it could be a miscarriage or just nothing at all.  Bleeding is now getting lighter and hopefully by tomorrow will be gone.  My next blood test tomorrow will tell me what it is.  I will keep u and everyone in here updated as soon as I get a result.  Thanks for caring.

Good luck to you and lots lots of baby dusts going your way.  WOW I remember my transfer day I was so excited.  Enjoy it.  Will b praying for you and your babies. XOXOXOXO
I am pregnant untit otherwise proven....Praying for doubleling BETA tomorrow.  God is my leader.  
Just wanted to update every1 in our progress.  I must have sent like 10 notes before this post but Im so happy, wanted every1 to know details, I know you all have been praying for me and my baby just as hard as I have been praying for you.

As you all know I have been bleeding for 3 days, well thats all gone since last night.  My second BETA was today and my #s doubled just like I asked God for all night last night and all day today.  1st beta was 165, 2nd betta today was 342.  u/s on june 30th will b 6w2d by then, Im so excited and feeling so blessed that I cant stop crying "happy tears".  

My praying will continue, now stronger then ever, for me, my baby(s) and also for all of you just like I've been doing since I joined this forum and met you all.  XOXOXOXO to everybody
That is great news ! !!!! i am so happy for you !!!!

Well as for me I did get AF yesterday and My RE called my Last night at 10 PM ! Not the nurse  my RE how sweet ! Wll I start Estrace on Friday and apptment on the 28th to check linning then start progestrion oil shots :-( and ET of 3 snow babbies on the 2ed of July !!!! I am so so happy and to top it all off Hubby is almost done with my new master bedroom and master bath with a nursery !!! I can't wait new rooms and new baby or babbies !
wow! Lots of good news!

sisi- That is wonderful news..the beta sounds perfect and thank goodness the bleeding is gone...Congrats and here's to 9 blessed months!!

rose- Yah! 2 perfect ..u could not ask for anymore..when is beta?

baby4me- Finally you are ready to begin! You must be so excited! Good Luck with PIO...my back area is killin everyday...nothing is helpin...any suggestions would be great..this is my first time doing the shots..

krichar- is tomorrow the big day? Good Luck!

As for me...One week from tomorrow is beta....i feel the same just extremely bloated...gained quite a bit this cycle..trying to not think too much either way..
Happy Friday to all!
Rose - 2 is great, thats how many I had transfered, We will see how many r still with me.  Good luck, I will b praying for you and the babies.  When is BETA?

baby4me - WOW ready huh? I remember when I first started I felt great, it was like, Im finally doing something to achieve what I always wanted.  Very very happy for you.  Good luck, this time will b the one, you will see.  Lots of prayers and baby dust going your way.

krichar - tomorrow huh? good luck girl, I will b praying 4 u

Im doing great girls, hopefully everything will stay this way, God will keep me and my baby(s) healthy and together.

I haven't posted in awhile but i had me ER on June 3 ET on June 6 have not tested yet go for beta on June 21 still no AF so I hope thats a good sign
I can't be thankful enough! i know! I hope it works this time though.
My beta is on 6/28
I have been stalking the thread but i am waiting till i have news to post...either way!! I have lost track of everyones progress. I will do my best but if i forget someone i apologize

Rose- congrats on the awesome transfer!! Praying for you and SSBD!!!!

sisi- I told you you weren't out of the running yet!! congrats on the great numbers...what a huge relief i bet!!

Kahlua- How are you feeling? Anything different? SSBD to you as well!!! Beta is the day after mine!

baby4me- I bet you are excited to get started. I remember PRAYING for AF to come for the first time ever!! How amazing that you are now on your way...one day at a time, it will fly past!
Well I have been a little bit of a fibber,,,tee hee! I have been testing for 5 days and for the past 3 daysthere have been signs of ...yes... A BFP!!!!!! on 7dp3dt there were 2 dots that went up into the + and i had never seen that so i tested on 8dp3dt and there was a very faint line (almost had to squint to see it, but dh saw it too) to make the +. So went out an bought the FRER tests, 9dp3dt very very faint 2nd line and today!!! 10dp3dt it is still a little faint but DARKER!!!! I am soooo excited but cautiously optimistic!!!!
WOO-HOO!!!!!  Such great news!  What day is your beta scheduled for?...I forgot.
Not till june 23, but at my clinic if there was no trigger shot it is a "pee in a cup" test. That is why it takes so long! They get the results faster with a urine test!!!
Dear Friends I cannot believe Gods response to our prayers, it seems most of you have had BFP!!!! I woke this morning overjoyed when I read your postings. I'm truly very happy for you.

On another note I had my Beta this morning and it was 0! I guess God has different plans for me.

Good luck to all of you, I will keep praying for happy pregnancies and healthy babies.

I´ll be signing of now!
Bye!
Just got the results from my second beta!  On Tues. it was 91 and today 317!  I go back again Monday and then ultrasound on 6/24!
Congratulations to you both!
Ninita.......so sorry to hear this but I see that God have blessed you with child before and that's wonderful! Trust me, everything's happen for a reason and I am sure God has a better plan for you...
Can u do another ivf?
I am so sorry...You prayers will be answered one day.
I just had a transfer today i choose to transfer 3 embies i hope this is it for me. Wish you all good luck.
Congratulations on your transfer! Good luck to u too. When do u test?
Good luck and welcome!!! SSBD!!!!!
Just heard from my nurse. First beta was 600! Praise the Lord. Such a huge relief and so nice to have something wonderful to celebrate. Next appointment is Monday.
yaaaay for the huge BFP!! 600? wow sounds like multiples?
Ladies .. Er was Thursday 10 eggs collected 7 fertilized and the other 3 they will try to fertilize them again .. Et is tuesday and my dh gave me my 1st progesterone shot he did sooooo good .  I should get an update sat and sun !  God is good!

Congrats to all the bfps!!
Lots of action again!

ninita- I am so sorry ...take some time to youself and see what u want to do..I will be thinking of you..

thr0819- congrats! 600 is so high!

tridy-we transferred 3 as well...good luck!

hopeitsmymonth- yah!

krichar-how exciting for u! A line is a line! I wish I had the guts to test...too scared of the results...

To Anyone testing in 2WW......I am proof that even when tests say Negative we can still be pregnant.  Don't give up!!!
Congrats!!!  How many blasts did you transfer?  I think it might be multiples for you!  You and I had our transfer on the same day...I only transferred one and my beta today was at 300.  
Hey there ! I always used an ice pack before the shots then a heating pad for about 5 mins after RE said the heat helps the oil break down and get in to our system faster  and  it did help me a little ! Hope this helps !
We transferred two, so yes, multiples are possible... and hoped for! Next test is Monday so we'll see how things are going. So excited!
I am so sorry to hear about the BFN :-( That is the worse thing us women with IF need or want to hear ! Hang in there !
Krichar - Congratulations on the BFP!!!!! Will keep u in my prayers

ninita - Im so sorry to hear that, dont give up, hang in there, Im here if you need to talk.  will pray for you to feel better

hopeismymonth - WOW 317 is great !!!! you r right there with me, I was 342.  Is going to be fun being pregnant with you and all the other ladies here in the forum,  this month has been good, almost everyone is getting BFPs God is Great!!!!!! So happy !!!!!

Tridy - Congratulations on your transfer, 3 is a great number, will pray for you and for sticky embies.  Take care

Vero1125 - Congratulations on the great retrieval.  Will pray for a smooth and great transfer for you Tuesday.  Keep us posted

As of me Im doing great, happy very happy, thanking GOD every day for all of us that have achived our BFPs and asking him to help and bless all of those that didnt.  My prayers will continue for all of us. Please do the same for me and my baby(s) X0X0X0X0X0!!!!!!

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Beta 215 this morning!
Congratulation!!!!!   Another BFP!!!!!  This is WONDERFUL!
CONGRATS!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! This group is good luck!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!
To Mystery- wow! Congrats! Lets keep em comin!!!
Congrats to everybody!!!
Praying for God that I get my BFP this month too.
CONGRATS TO ALL BFP!!!!!!! I HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH TO WILL FIND OUT ON MONDAY
Mistery77 - Congratulations!!!! WOW!!! Hooray for our group, We all have been so blessed!!! Praise the lord!!! God is great!!! Keep them coming baby!!! It is the power of all our prayers. We all care and pray for eachother so God is real happy with us. I'm so happy for all of us! Let's keep praying my girls
OMG ! CONGRATS :-) that is a great number !
Such great news! You must be on cloud nine. Wave if you see me  :-)
well go or beta tomorrow will keep u all informed. hope its my month
Good luck ! You are in my prayers !
Good luck today!!
Good luck this morning!!! It has been really quiet on this forum lately!!!
Krichar I was also thinking it's been very quiet!

Thanks everyone for all your messages.  Don't think my BFP has really hit me yet - maybe it will when DH gets back from his trip, I've not seen or spoken to him for a week!  Had a little bit of pink spotting on Saturday night which terrified me.  I've also been having mild stomach cramps since last Wednesday so I called the hospital today.  They said it's probably nothing to worry about but I should continue taking the progesterone suppositories until I get to 9 weeks.  Really praying that all continues to go well.  Got next beta on Wednesday plus the return of DH!
Congrats all you BFPs!!!  Second beta today. 2000. Unbelievably excited. And I get to discontinue progesterone injections and start Crinone.  Anything I should know about the gel? Any tips?
Defenetly this forum has been very quite.  I hope every lady and every baby are doing good.  Me and my baby are enjoying our first trimester to the fullest, he is making me nauses and also my boobs are killing me but I am very happy to feel this sick, never thought I would say something like that.  lol ..... Well dont b strangers and please keep me posted on your journey.  You r all in my prayers!!!!!

Mystery77 - I was bleeding for 3 days in a row and had cramps too, was very sad thingking something was gonna go wrong, then 2 BETAs happened and everything is fine, dont worry take it easy, yo9u and your baby(s) will b fine.  I will pray for you
hoping4baby2009- how did it go?? thinking of u !

sisi- enjoy every sec of it! it goes by so fast!

krichar- 2 days till official beta! Good Luck!

thr- wow ! Lucky you are done with progesterone..I am on crionine and PIO shots......its fine just a little messy..

As for me I have no symtoms (symptoms)...beta is on thurs and I  more nervous with each day that passes..this is it for us as we paid out of pocket..the days cant pass quick enough..
been having cramps and a little bloated especially today. I am 5dpET and feel like AF is coming.....not too optimistic :(
Are u going to do a home hcg test before your beta.
dr office never called back i did call them he was delivery a baby and they said he makes the phone calls  PROBABLY WILL CALL ME TOMORROW
Sissi - thank you.  Hopefully the bleeding was a one off on Saturday night and it was a very small amount.  It'sTuesday now and have been fine since, although the stomach cramps are still hanging around.  If beta goes well tomorrow then I think I'll relax a bit.

Rose - try not to worry.  I had stomach cramps at 4-5dpET and got a BFP.

Hoping4baby - that's terrible, I would be really cross.  Hope you get a phone call with good news first thing this morning.

Kahlua - good luck for Thursday.  Have you taken a HPT?  I managed to resist I was so scared of the result!
Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind if i join your TWW group, i did IVF on June 10th, 5Day Blastocyst, transferred 2 blast, one very good other good.  I just had my BETA today and found out that it is 214.  I dont think it's sunk in yet that i have my BFP. I've been trying for 4 years and thought i could never get pregnant, unexplained infertility til i had fibroids and endometriosis removed last oct.

We dont want to tell any friends or family yet since its new and i'm 40years old so i wont feel secure til i pass the next three months.  This is my first BFP, i'm excited and still can't believe its possibly true.  

Ive been reading all your threads and see that alot of you are going through the same thing, it will be nice to have a support system.

hoping4baby2009- you are in my prayers for BFP as well.  

Mystery77.....thanks for your support..I'm really nervous...

boulove......congrats on the BFP!!!

hoping4baby2009.......so sorry they made you wait and hope you hear great news today!
rose- I felt the same way...crampy and bloated. Are you on progesterone? that causes that as well so don't lose hope just yet!

boulove- Congrats and welcome!!! I bet you are really excited...i get my "official beta" tomorrow.  They wait 2 full weeks because it is a urine test not a blood test because there is no trigger shot!

Kahlua141- 2 more sleeps till your beta now!!!! Good luck...you are in my prayers!!

hoping4baby2009- Any new yet? we are all praying for you!!!
WELL DR CALLED BFN. WILL DO ANOTHER ONE
I am so sorry...I know how devasting that news is. We are all here for you if you need us and we are praying your next cycle works!!
I'm so sorry to hear your news.  Think it's great that you're already looking forward and are going to try again.  I so hope that your next cycle is a success.  I'll be thinking of you x
hopingforbaby2009..........so sorry to hear this... was this your first? I know how heartbreaking it can be but u will get through it and hopefully the next round will work for u!

the cramps almost stopped this morning but I still have a lower abdominal pain on the left side. I wonder if it's a cyst? i remember i felt the same way with my first cycle but mostly couple of days before my beta and it turned out to be a cyst and of course had a BFN
would i still get a BFP even if i developed cysts?
mystery77 - happy the bleeding is all gone now.  Good luck and will pray for you

boulove - Congratulations!!!!!! stay positive, visualize your belly and your babies, dont say or think nothing negative, always positive.  Will pray for you and baby(s)

krichar - Good luck tomorrow, will pray for you to get a good beta

kahlua - almost there huh? u most b on pins and needles

You are all in my prayers. XOXOXOXOXO to all the mommys and babies!!!!
Hi everyone! I am ne to this sight and new to this process. My short back story is the hubby and I have been trying off and of for about 3-4 years.  We tried the "regular" way for a long time then decided last year to see if there was an issue.  We tried IUI's 3 times then took a very long break and this year we decided that this was our year for IVF.  

We are at the last state of the process. I had 2 transfered on june 17 ( my birthday I just can't think of a better present!) and now the 2ww has started. Monday 6/28 will be our day to know and I am on pins and needles over here. I just know God is good and has been answering our prayers left and right. So I have faith that this will work out.  This will be the first grand baby (s) for both sets of parents.  Oh the spoiling they will do..LOL!

We had 28 eggs total.  20 fertlized, 2 were transfered back and I was told they were "perfect", out of the remaining 18 we were able to freeze 8.

That is our new thus far.  I had a one time spotting that didnt last ( but caused me to panic) and now I have slight cramping in my lower stomach and some times on the right or left. Has anyone else had this on day 5 post transfer?  Any response is wonderful!

God bless!
Congrats on your BFP! That's awesome.
Congratulation!!! I know how excited you are.did you had any symptoms
on your 2ww before beta .I just trying to find resources to know what to do
because i do not feel anything yet, did u had home hcg test.
my beta is on the 28th too! I've been having cramps and one-sided pain as well and do not know what to think...
Spotting can be implantation bleeding or maybe just irritation from progesterone suppositories.
wish you all the best.
hopingforbaby- I am so sorry..I know how difficult a negative can be..it will happen next time

boulove- congrats! great news!

rose- i have had some twinges/cramps on and off for days..not sure if af is comin or what!

verysoon-WELCOME! sounds like u had a great cycle!

krichar-good luck tomorrow..cant wait to hear the official news!

I now have 2 days to go...acupuncture tomorrow so that  should help with the stress...feel like af is comin but hopin its just the damm PIO shots!
All:  thank you for your positive words and thoughts will keep positive duringthis time.

hopingforbaby- You are in my thoughts today, i know how devastating this is.  I sent you a long note on  my journey and suggestion to start with VITEX specially mad from a naturopath which is what i did.  You are not too old and since you were pregnant before you know you can get pregnant, i know it will happen for you.  Keep faith..  I did accupuncture as well which i really feel helped.

rose- i had stretching stiffness on left side one week before then mild cramping on day 14 and more menstrual cramping two nights before BETA, i swore it didnt work because i had something similar last two IVF's then AF arrived and guess what my first BFP.. I did have some spicey thai on those days so maybe it was the thai food.  You could still be preggers, dont give up faith!  

verysoon-i had 5 day transfer with one good blastocyst and one other still compacting.  Unfortunately none of my other eggs lasted to freeze. It is a good sign you had so many .  You have really good numbers stay positive the TWW is tough but keep yourself busy, (lazy busy)  it will help to keep your mind off things.

kahlua141-you are in my prayers for BFP, you are doing everything right so,  I had cramps too and got BFP, there's hope!

Mystery77- happy to hear things are going better for you and the bleeding has stopped.  you are in my prayers

rose33 AND verysoon- will keep checking up on you both and sending lots of baby dust your way.
Welcome!!!!  I had cramps left and right and was bleeding for 3 days, now Iam 5 weeks and 2 days preggo thanks to GOD.  That is normal symptons of implantation.  everything will be fine, stay positive and you know, now we are here to help with the 2ww because we all know that is the worst part of all.  I will keep you and your lil beans in my prayers. XOXOXOXOXO
sis2399- Thank you so much for the friend request. I really and truly now hope it is implantation bleeding...when I woke up this morning I saw a little more. I was supposed to go in today and work at the office. But I just sent my boss a note that I was working from home today.  I decided to keep my feet up.  I am praying and trying very hard not to panic.  I have that Crampy feeling and today its on the left. I am so very happy for you and your story did make me feel better!

boulove- so sorry to hear that your's did not work out to freeze :-(

Rose33- I will keep you in my prayers and cheers to us both having BFP on Monday!

kahlua141 - thank you!

I am trying very hard not to test from home.....or call my nurse crying again.
Rose33 and Verysoon - I had one-sided cramping during my tww.  It was on the left side.  I go in for my u/s tomorrow and am wondering if the little bean implanted on the left side.

Krichar - Can't wait to hear your great numbers today!

Hoping4baby - I am so sorry...it just isn't fair what we have to go through.  Keep your faith though...you WILL be a great Mommy some day!
Had my second beta today and it was 817 so all appears to be fine and no bleeding since Saturday!  Got 7 week scan booked for 14th July.  How have you all been told to calculated how pregnant you are?  I had a 5 day transfer and was told you count from 2 weeks before the ET but on the internet I read you take it from 2 weeks before ER.  So I was a little surprised when the nurse said I was 4 weeks today!
That is wonderful news! I can't wait to have a story like that! I will keep you in my prayers that everything continues to go accordingly.
BETA TOMMOROW..come on BFP!
Good Luck tomorrow...you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying you also get your BFP!!!!
Good luck tomorrow! you started this thread and brought good luck to most of the ladies! hope you get your BFP tomorrow.... let us know!
you are in my prayers.
I cant believe it!  I am over the moon, i just got back my 2nd BETA it is 690, it went up from 215 in just two days..God is answering all my prayers!  Stick babies stick!  I was soo excited to hear the news i started to cry tears of joy. I know i'm not out of the clear yet stick have another BETA and then the scans.  But so far so good.

Wishing you all the same luck which seems to be rubbing off all the other BFP women on this thread!

Congrats on your rising beta! So exciting.
Good luck today!!!!  Come on BFP!!!
My RE considered me to be 2 weeks as of the ER.  So they day I got my BFP (15 dper) I was 4 weeks and 1 day.
noticed few blue veins on my chest and breasts this morning... do u think it's a good sign? I was very happy when I first saw that but then remembered that I've seen this few times before but probably didn't pay much attention. prob when I was PMSing....
Positive today! Beta is 162..progesterone at 20..retest on Sat! I am thrilled! The last 2 times we had positives numbers were so much lower!!! Hope everyone is well!
I had tranfer on tues .: tranferred 2 embryos and have 2 frozen ... I'm on estrace and pio shots .. My lower back is killing me .. Do u think it's from all the bed rest??  Other than that light cramps but nothing out of the norm.  I plan NOT to poas until beta!

Congrats on the BFP!! yayyyyy
Congrats! So excited for you!
Kahlua and mystery :  congrats!
CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP
CONGRATS!!!! You must be really excited...so happy for you!!!

Vero- I am thinking sticky baby thoughts for you...hoping this thread brings as much luck to you as it has for most of us!!!

Rose- How are you holding up? Anything yet?
soo I POAS and got a faint line...pls look at the pic I uploaded and tell me what you think ladies...it's faint but I read it is positive no matter how faint it is.... hope not a false negative though! I am 8dp3dt and my hcg shot was 2 weeks ago...
That is a defienant line..woo hoo!!! Congrats, but just to be sure try again in a couple of days because if you are 8dp3dt your trigger shot was 11 days ago and it can take up to 15...But i am sure this is it!!!! How amazing...maybe it is 2????
Kahlua141- congratulations sweetie, good number..  Sending you sticky vibes that your next BETA is very very good:)  

Rose33- Looks positive to me!  when is your first BETA?  

Mystery77- Congratulations looks like you and I are around same time.  what day did you transfer?  I'm confused as well how many weeks i am?  Last period was on first day May 24th, Retrieval was on june 5th and Transfer was on June 10th.. so am i 4 weeks and one day?  So confusing the nurse told me i am three or 4 weeks pregnant...  Aren't i officially 2weeks pregnant if i look at gestation of how embryo is growing?  

Verysoon - thanks for your friend request!  I have had stomach cramps since 4dpET and got my BFP 6 days ago.  I also had one incident of spotting which also caused me to panic.  Stay positive, not long left to wait now and you have joined the luckiest forum ever :)

Kahlua - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  So pleased for you

Rose - Excellent news!  I didn't take any HPT's so I'm no expert on them but things are looking good!

Vero - Congrats on your transfer, great to hear you've also got a couple in the freezer!  I also had lower backache around that time which I attributed to additional time in bed and lack of exercise.

Boulove - My ER was 4th June and ET 9th June so we're a day apart.  With a normal preganancy you start calculating from the day of your last period, so if you are 4 weeks pregnant, your embryo is actually only about 2 weeks old.  IVF seems to be done from 2 weeks before either ER or ET.  Today (Wednesday) I am 4 weeks and 2 days per my ER but if I went to Hopeitsmymonth's ER I would be 5 weeks - very strange!!
Thanks for your reply!!
What have all you ladies with BFP's been advised regarding exercise?  Desperate to get out and do some but obviously don't want to take any risks!  Thanks
Thanks everyone! Too excited to even sleep!

rose-looks good...a line is a line!

mystery- i was advised no exercis/ heavy lifting or intercourse till u/s and then they will let me know! I have gained so much weight this year with the cycles!

vero- Yah for transfer..I am also doin POI and my lower back hurts everyday from the shot..heat helps and i know it is all worth it! Its been 2 weeks and i am getting use to the discomfort..

beta tomorrow!
Krichar... I know what you mean...I am trying to be cautiously optimistic just in case it was to soon and the hcg shot is still in my system. Tested again this morning and got the same result..... will test again on Sun....

boulove...my beta is on Monday
Good luck on your beta!

kahlua141 -- and you, too. Look forward to celebrating your results!
Congrats to the BFP!!! That is so exciting!
i just heard back from the nurse and she think it's hard to say for sure if it is a false positive or a real positive... I have to wait til Monday to know for sure :(
mystery & verysoon- Most RE calculate due date by 2 weeks before your ER, That would technically be the first day of  our lmp. It is so much more confussing with IVF but at the same time we know exactly what is going on!

Rose- Try not to worry too much...like i said that is most likely an amazing reason to celebrate. If the line is still there than it is probably your dreams coming true...I am so happy for you!!!!

AFM- Still a lot cautious. When the nurse called to give me my results i just said thanks, very calmly. She asked if i had taken an hpt and i said yes then she asked if DH and I are over the moona nd i had to reply not really. How sad is that? She seemed confused and i said with what happened last time it is really hard to get excited again. We bought everything after our first u/s last time. We were told that after a HB was found miscarriage goes down to about 2% and i have spent 4 months staring at a room filled with boxes of baby furniture and things. Maybe i will excited after my NT scan at 12 weeks! Sorry to be a downer...just needed to share :(
Hello everyone,  I hvent been around too much latetly but OMG Ive been so sick with the most horrible heartburn ever,  I even ended up in the hospital thinking I was having late OHSS. It was nuttin bad and doctor said it was just pregnancy synptoms.  I am happy for the feelings even thought they hurt so much cause they remind me everyday of my blessing.  I have heartburn because Im pregnant wow!!!!! Im actually enjoying this.  Well cause I ended up in the hospital Wednesday, they did a u/s and I was able to see the sac and the little yolk in there.  I have to go again for my official u/s on the 30th, next wednesday.  Hoping to hear baby's heart beat.   yay!!!!!!!

I had my egg retrival on 5/31 and my u/s is on June 30th that is 4 weeks 1 day, well doctor said I should count 2 weeks before retrievel so on my u/s day I will be 6 weeks 2 days.  I dont get it but ok.

kahlua - Congratulations!!!!!!! I knew U were gonna get a BFP you started this thread and the majority of us are noe preggo,  Happy and healthy 9 months.

HEARTBURN? any1?
Kahlua - don't remind me about the extra pounds courtesy of several IUI's and IVF this year!  I think I already look like I'm showing but that's just me having put on weight.  Trying to brave weighing myself so at least I know what weight I was at the beginning of pregnancy and can monitor how much I gain but I'm too scared!

Sissi - so sorry you were in hospital, hope you feel better soon.  No heartburn for me, yet!
Got AF today DOCTOR put me on birthcontrol pills for 1 month will do another ivf in Aug
Dang that AF! Hope the next month will provide you with lots of rest and get your body ready for a successful cycle in August.

Mystery77-- no heartburn for me either. Keep reading about everyone with heartburn but I got nada. In fact, all I have it a desire to sleep and pee... and eat anything salty. As for your question regarding exercise, my doc told me to lay off during 2ww and take it easy up to first u/s. I've done a little walking, but my abdomen is still pretty tender and walking for long becomes a little sore, not to mention exhausting. I walk around Target and need to rest when I'm done shopping. HA! RE did mention swimming. Said it took all of the pressure off the joints, was refreshing, etc. My u/s is Monday, so I plan to start some exercise after that. Lots of luck to you!
Hi all! Beta went up to 561 ! We r thrilled..will schedule scan on mon! Wow!

hopingforbaby- I am sorry about AF..but i am proof another cycle will work! Go August!

mystery- i was thinking of weighing myself too but i am SCARED!

sis- yuk about the heartburn! Glad your ok! All i have is gigantic boobs!

rose- good luck on mon!

krichar- i feel scared too but remember every time is different! This will go fine..!

Hope everyone is well..
Hi all !
So sorry been gone agine this estren that they have me on I think is causeing my headakes and pains on my side any one eles have that ??? well any ways apptment on Monday will set a for sure date for FET !
CONGRATS to all BFP :-) Pass on the baby luck !
So sorry to hear about the few BFN :-( I fell your pain and you are in my prayers ! HANG IN THERE !
mystery77- i was advised not to exercise (im a personal trainer so was advised not to do any exercising except for walking)  its been hard for me especially now having taken of working out and can see cellulite, but i am sure that its also because i stopped exercising i was also able to get preggers so keep reminding myself, more important to wait til 1st trimester is over before i can pick up weights again, i just watch what i eat more, everytime i want something sweet (have a sweet tooth) i eat a piece of fruit, it actually works to sustain me.

sis-no heart burn for me yet.. funny no real symptoms except for sore breast, had cramps until they started me on progesterone shots, now i dont get cramps any more.  Just severe bloating every time after i eat.

kahlua141-great news on your BETA, sending more baby sticky dust your way.

hoping4baby2009-stay positive babe, it took me several tries as well before it worked.  I did do a couple of things this time i didn't do last time, ie. quit caffeine no coffee or tea, i did accupuncture and meditated daily for 5-10mins.  Ate a lot of veggies and protein.  Good luck it willhappen.

baby4me2hold- they're probably side effects from the meds.  I only had mild cramping two days before first BETA along with sore boobs and bloating from meds.  Try not to read too much into the Signs as everyone is different.  Wishing you lots of luck with your BETA.
Hello all! U/S scheduled for 7/7..i will feel less worried when we see the baby! I keep fli-flopping from being estatic and positive to worried and concerned! I wish i didnt know what in know!

rose- thinking of u!

boulove-u must be in some good shape for starting! I think i will ask RE about walking as well..went and bought lots of veggies and fruit today! They say the first 12 weeks are the most important!

trho8- when is your u/s? I thought it was soon??

Enjoy Monday!
Well I am usually very positive and advising every1 that they should be too.  Today Im not positive at all, I am so sad and very very concerned.  

Yesterday I was in the Emergency Room since 2pm till 1am today, Yesterday at around 1 in the afternoon, I was walking int he house and felt wet, went to the bathroom and it was blood.  OMG!!! I cried for like an hour before I could actually get up and go to the hospital.  I was sure I had miscarried, Once in the ER they made me wait 2 hours to see me, the bleeding stoped after one hour and it was gone when I saw the doctor.

They called my RE and he came and did an u/s and blood work.  They didnt let me look at the monitor when they were scanning my baby.  Well doctor said it was a threathning abortion but that my baby was safe inside me.  I dont know what to think.  I have to go back on Wednesday for a follow up.  Im so anxious! Im so sad too. Please please pray for me and my baby.  Im trying to be positive but is being very difficult.  I believe in GOD 100% and the faith on him is the only feeling keeping me up today, hours are dragging and it is going to be a looooooonnnnngggggg wait till wednesday.

I hope you are all doing better then me and will keep praying for you and your babies.  May GOD bless you all.
First u/s today after first IVF. Went in at 6w1d but measured 5w6d. Saw nada... well, saw a sack he measured but no flicker. I'm told this is entirely normal. RE said 6 1/2 weeks is typically when a heartbeat can be detected but I was so hoping I'd be like some who posted they had a confirmed heartbeat sooner.  ARRGGHHH  I know his telling me I'm in early pregnancy stages should be sufficient but now I get to sit and worry and wonder for another 10 days. Just shoot me now!

Hope others post great news this week!
sis- Try to remain calm and positive..I am praying for you and your baby...I am sure it will be okay..

thr0819- If they told you not too worry..I would not...I did not see a heartbeat with my son until 7 weeks and he is a healthy 2 year old! The waiting is killin me.. ..i will be happy when we are past 12 weeks..how do you know how far you are??..
BFP!!!!
Congrats! How wonderful!
Congratulations!  More great news!
So happy for you this is great news .How much is your beta
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to all the BFP with great Beta's!  I pray that all continue to go well for you!

For those like me with BFP with lower beta's and spotting with slight side/back pain. I totally understand your pain. But stay positive and keep your faith! just remember  everytime you think about something negative to say a little prayer instead. It's been working for me all day since I got the news.

Those with BFN I am keeping you all in my prayers as well. Please don't give up! Keep praying!
tr0819 - Dont worry like the doctor said the reason you didnt see or hear the heartbeat is because your baby is too small, that is nothing bad, dont think negative, everything eill be fine, you will see, you and your baby are in my prayers.  Think this way 4 of July weekend is almost here and Monday the 5th is a Holiday and those days always fly by.  Next time you will be posting great news I can feel it.  Smile God is blessing you.  Please pray for me and my baby, we really need it

Rose33 - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! What was your number? Happy and healthy nine months.  XOXOXOXOXO FOR YOU AND BABY......

Verysoon - 24 is not bad I have herd of as low as 10 and resulting of healthy babies.  You just implanted late, Dont stress, everything will be fine, We both have to go back to doctor on Wednesday and we will both have great news to post.  God is on out side on this one.  Lost of sticky baby dust going your way, Will pray for both of us from now till Wednesday for good news.  Remember GOD is listening and he loves us so lets bug him with our prayers to keep our babies, he wont say know.  lol  "trying to stay positive here"    

May God Bless us all...!!!!!

Thank you ALL for the encouraging words and the prayers
rose-Congrats on your BFP!!!
Well ! Good news all my blood work and my Ultrasound was good we got ET on the 6th :-) I start progestrion oil on friday I hate those GGGGRRRRR!
sis-i sweetheart, i read your journal and really felt your pain and fear.  However, it looks like you and the baby are strong, its protected inside you.  I am praying that everyworks out well for you on weds which i know in my heart it will.  Just make sure to get a lot of relaxation next couple of days and stay away from anyone who stresses you out.  I told my parents and brother that i would call them after July 15th with results they dont even know that i'm preggers, both my mom and brother totally stress me out at times, lovely people unfortunately you need to be selfish right now and look after you and baby.  Keep telling yourself your baby is strong and God wants you to have this baby! Thinking of you praying for you and your baby...

kahlua141-your U/S is three days before mine..  Looks like we are near each other for due date as well..  Remember to eat smaller meals throughout the day, i eat 5 - 6 small meals instead of three large meals, eat like you are eating for one not for two.. If you change and eat more veggies, protein and fruits and veggies plus no white bread or white pasta stick to whole grains you will not put on more then you need to going further and feel better, plus baby gets all the vital nutrients..  Praying for us both for good U/S next week:)

Tr0819-Please try not to stress about the u/s as it really was too early to get a heart beat.  Your BETA's were really high so i'm sure all will be fine with your 2nd U/S.  Enjoy the holiday weekend with family and friends.  Praying for you as well:)

Rose33-Congratultionas on your BFP, Lots of sticky vibes your way for the next 9 months.

Verysoon-Try to be positive sweetie.  I read that BETA is only a number, it just needs to double every two days.. Lots of women with Low Betas go off to have healthy pregnancies same as women with strong BETA's.  Its just a way to make sure your HCG level is rising.  You are especially in my prayers today and tonight for DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE numbers!

Thank you all...this group is amazing and brought a lot of luck and joy...
my beta # is 247 and the nurse said it's great for a start...praying that everything goes well.

let us keep posting and supporting each other.

I agree Rose33 this group is amazing and I am so very glad that I found it! Thank you all so very much for your prayers.  I am praying for you guys also every night.

I am trying not to worry and trying to stay off the websites doing my own research b/c that is not helping me at all! I just want the back/side pain and spotting to stop and my numbers to rise!  Or I'll even just take rising numbers...lol! I know God has brought me to this point for a reason and I trust in him. So,. I will just keep praying.

Hugs to all of you, I will post as soon as the nurse calls me back on Wed.
Talked to DR office yesterday i will be on the birthcontrol pills till sometime in Aug was told to only take the active ones until they tell me to stop. then when af arrives again we will start meds again
Praise the Lord!!!!  7dp5dt BFPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!   Beta 42  Next Appt Thurs.  Thank you Ladies for all of your support during this time!!!
CRYING!!!!!! debastated cause I am convinced I miscarried my baby Sunday, I passed something that I described to the doctor and he said it could be mocus, but I read another post here on MedHelp on another subject and a girl that had a miscarriage discribed the exact same thing I saw on that day, plus my syntomps are all gone..... SOOOOOO sad and have no more tears to cry.  Wont be able to look at an empty u/s screem tomorrow whiout braking into pieces..... I guess Im out this time
sisi- try to relax and wait until tomorrow..its impossible to know for sure..I am praying for you and hoping this all works out.....I am so sorry you r going through all of this,,

verysoon- congrats!!

hopingfor baby- sounds like u are on your way! Positive vibes your way!

babyfor me- good luck! Your getting closer! Lots of Baby dust!
sisi- i know its hard not to worry but there is still the possibility it is just mucous like your dr said.  i will be praying for both you and your baby.

rose33-thats a great number.. will keep you in  my prayers for  DOUBLE numbers for your next BETA.

Verysoon-I know its hard not to look at the internet, sometimes i stay off for a couple days it helps me not to stress or read to much into my symptoms, sometimes taking a break away from reading about pregnancy is good.  Wishing you luck and praying for large numbers for your next BETA.

Vero1125-Congratulations...wishing you double numbers as well for your next BETA..

Try your hardest not to worry...I know it is hard. Just wait and see. I am so sorry your are going through this. This emotional rollercoaster is never an easy thing. I am praying for you and your baby and that all will be ok!

Sorry i have been MIA, just trying to stay busy. I have been so worried about this pregnancy that the best cure has been to not think about it at all. Of course i still take my meds and eat properly and take care of myself...but until i feel safe it is hard to truly enjoy! Geez...i feel like such a downer! Sorry gals!
I am so sorry ! Try not to stress ; it is not over till the RE says so hang in there!
I agree...hang in there...why does it have to be complicated...ugh...
hope it all turns out fine...
Well girls is official, I miscarried on Sunday.  Thanks for all the prayers and kind words they really help in moments like this.  I cried and now Im better.  We will do it again next month so hey just trying to keep my chin up.  Good luck to all of you still in the run,  I will continue to pray for you and your babies.    
I am so very sorry! I am saying a prayer for your peace as we speak!
so sorry! this must be so tough. keep your chin up and hope for the best next time around!
Just giving an update. My levels went up to 89. I have an u/s on July 16 but I decided to go back in on Friday just to triple check and get another set of numbers. She said the bleeding may be that one baby implanted slower than another or just not at all. Or she said it just may be bleeding and as long as there is no pain or clots not to panic. I am very excited but still nervous b/c i'm not out of the water yet. Still praying everyday.

Thank you all for your prayers!
sisi- I am so sorry..this journey is so complicated ........Your faith is so strong that I know u know your day is  is comin....
rose- Congrats! Great start!

Verysoon- Yah for doubling ! This beginning seems as hard as the tww

as for me I am trying to stay positive but looking foward to 7/7 when i know more..its amazing how incredibly hard this journey is...I just found out my best friend is pregnant (not planned or desired) and her biggest concern is how will they afford it,,,we r in  in such opposite places as i am so concerned  my pregnancy might not last..
Isn't it just mind boggling how different every situation is. I have a friend as well not sure how they will afford another child that was conceived naturally, and here my DH and I sit literally spending tens of thousands of dollars and praying unceasingly just to have one. Also, I teach and had a colleague this past spring chit chatting outside my door about how she and her husband really wanted to wait a while but she pregnant and just didn't know how to plan summer vacations around it all. I wanted to scream!  I know I can't blame any of them for my not having children yet, but things like that kill me when I'm trying so hard to be positive and and not worry. Our day will come though. I'm certain of that!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
I start the progestrion shots agine tomorrow ! 1 cc the first day and 2 cc every day with my estrol !  i sure wish there was a different place to get the shots !
Have you tried sitting on a heating pad for about 15 minutes after injection? I rubbed the area pretty vigorously for a few minutes immediately after then sat on a pad. Stopped hurting after that.
baby4me- the heating pad helped as well! Still sore at timesi but keep reminding myself of the benefits!

trh0819- I know ..it is crazy how different sitautions can be..i teach too and it was crazy how  many moms were pregnant! Are u having many symptomd? Other then tired i feel pretty good..makes me worried..how  r u hanging in there?
Yes, it will certainly will be worth it. I joked with my DH that I cannot wait for the first time our child tells me how mean I am for something ridiculous. Oh really? Mean? Ummm, I was poked and prodded for months, I stressed like never before, I cried often, I peed constantly, I felt miserable, I gained weight, and I paid thousands of dollars for ALL of those things to happen and prayed they'd continue every day for months just so I could have you. Now who's the mean one? HA!

Symptoms are about the same. Tired. Lots of time in the bathroom. Random cramps. A little nausea here and there but not consistent times throughout the day. Car rides are unpleasant.  My nurse called yesterday because I was freaking out about something ridiculous. She she my beta from Monday's 6 week u/s was 17000+ so I should try to relax a bit. She reminded me that if the RE had any reason for concern, he'd not sugar coat anything, so I needed to enjoy this and not worry. Okay. I'll stop worrying.. NOW.  

Nope, didn't work. I am incredibly thankful, however, that I am on summer break. Otherwise, I fear I might actually get fired for hurting someone  :-)
I have also been feeling quite good!  Sometimes i wonder if I just don't notice things as much because I felt pretty awful during the IVF.  Had I get pregnant naturally and started off feeling on top form maybe I would have noticed more of a difference.  Also been feeling very tired, lots of trips to the toilet (especially at night which can't be helping with point one!) and random stomach cramps.  I think a few more symptoms would be reassuring but I suspect the minute they arrive I'll be wishing they hadn't!
UPDATE:  Beta went from 42.2 to 114.. OMG Im 3wks 3 days Pregnant...my baby is due on March 14, 2010. Next ultrasound appt on July 8th.  Im soooo happy..... My heart could explode with Joy... Praise God.. To all the Glory be unto You!!
vero- Yah!! Great news!

Mystery- I would like some more signs as well but I  keep telling myself most women barely think they r pregnant yet!hopefullt this holiday weekend will help keep me busy!

trh0- I think that sometimes too..they will never know what we endured and how much we wanted them!That was really nice of the nurse! when is your u/s?

I beached it today! Helped me to RELAX!
Just a quick update about me.  I am feeling a little better today, me and hubby went to a water park with friends and family, had a relaxing time most of the time even thought there were times where I just wasnt present and very quite.  I guess time will help me feel better little by little.  

I hope you all are doing very good, I will keep praying for you and your babies.  Will stay in touch.  May God Bless you all!!!!

Vero -  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can feel the joy in your update, enjoy it and please please take care and take it easy.  Much much healthy and happy pregnancy dust going your way.

XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!
so sorry to hear your news my heart breaks for you but i know you will have a baby!
Looks like i might be out. Took an hpt to see if the lines got darker...it said negative. I guess i am finally getting my real beta. Going to the RE tomorrow to get it done but i am not hopeful at all. Just trying to nurse another broken heart again!
My sad update.  They dont think that this is going to work.  Beta went from 24 to 89 to 91...so not good! I am still bleeding and now its a different color red and the cramps are back. I go back in on Tuesday for one last check before I come off meds and let nature take its course.

We then talk about FET I have 8 eggs to work with so I am praying that our gift is in there somewhere. I wish I could explain the sad that I have right now. I went to go get my hair done so I wouldn't look as bad as I felt. That soooo didnt work just kept pushing back tears in the chair. I know this too shall pass. But my word it's hard to come so far and get hopes up and BAM. But I still have my faith and that is the only reason im not in a looney bin. I will keep you all posted and I hope you have a blessed and safe Holiday,
verysoon- I am so sorry ,,but you are right..with 8 left your gift is there waiting for u ......when i had the chemical in march the loss was so difficult but once i got going again i felt better almost immediately..try to relax the best you can..we are all here for you..

krichar- is something else going on? wait..and see what the numbers say today..I was thinking about doing an hpt also because of such few symptoms..not sure if i should just wait till wed..prayers are with u

sisi- it was good to here from u..staying busy helps alot...starting again was the best healer..please keep in touch and let us know how u r and what are your plans..your faith was very inspiring!

..
verysoon-i'm really sorry to hear the news.  I know its hard to accept. But the good news is that you do have 8 frozen embies and plenty of women get pregnant with their frozen embies 2nd time around.  You wont have to go through the whole retrieval again and i'm sure you'll be more relaxed because of that.  I know you'll be pregnant on your next try.  Dont lose faith babe:)

krichar-i am praying for you that all is well.  You were scheduled for your scan near me, did something happen?  Here if you need a friend.
Hi ladies, can I join this train? Looks like a very positive one to me :)

I am in my 2ww after my 3 day transfer on 2 July. 4 lil embies were transfered and so I am calling myself PUPO now.... thats pregnant until proven otherwise ;)

Hope to see lots of BFPs on this thread, and sending everyone hugs and SSBD.
Sam.
Welcome and good luck with your 2ww!
Hi everyone...I am back from vacation.  Congrats to all the new BFPs!

Sammy - welcome and wishing you lots of luck!  How's the terrible 2ww treating you?
Hi everyone,

I am a little nervous,yeserday  was my 6 week 1 day, i handed one of my pt clients a 12kg dumbell then felt cramp in my upper abdominal, i quickly gave it to him.  I can't belive i was so stupid to pick up the weight.. i didnt tell him i was pregnant until after because i then asked him to get all of his own weights... i'm a personal trainer so it's a little difficult to not hand clients weights.

anyway, it felt strange, it was a different kind of cramp not like in my lower pelvis, it felt a little strained for about 1 min after the client i went home and rested and then went out for one more client.  

i felt normal, made dinner then played backgammon with my husband, when i stood up i felt like i was bleeding, turns out that it was just a little, pinkesh brown it wasnt a full bleed but it alarmed me because i have not had any spotting at all.  My nurse said that i might bleed from the crinone 8% i am taking.  

I only bled for 1sec or so and decided to take my progesterone tablets and more crinone and went to bed.  I live in singapore so its actually now tues 9:41am for me when it's probably 8:41pm for most of you if you live in the USA.

My DH was very supportive told me not to get negative and not to worry and call the nurse in the morning, he claims it did not look like a fresh bleed, but i could swear it was but when i checked it this morning it was brown and i had just a little spotting when i woke up which was brown.

I called drs office they are terrible about calling back quickly.  I dont know if i should go on about my day today, i only had a lunch with girlfriends scheduled or if i should lay in bed all day.

I was wondering if any of you had this and if i should be alarmed...  i'm regretting having picked up that weight and been praying to god all night and am to please let me keep this baby i wont pick up another weight again.

i have my first U/S on this friday will be 6 week 5days, wondering if i should ask to take another beta today or if i should just wait and if i wait should i not go to work?

Sammy-welcome to the tww, we're here should you have any questions along the way.
all

i called dr's office too impatient to wait for nurse to get back to me.  they said for me to come in to see dr.  hoping everything is alright..
Happy i went in to see the dr.  Turns out all is well.  I heard my baby's heartbeat.  It brought tears to my eyes.  Turns out we have one baby, we put back two embies. The  Dr gave me a little additional meds since i had some spotting last night with strict orders not to pick up any more weights.  I go back for my second U/S on july 20th then we're off to Bali on June 21st-26th to our summer home for long wedding anniversary weekend.  I live in Singapore and the flight is only 2.5hrs, Dr said ok to go he just wants to scan me before i leave.

We were suppose to go to South of France to visit DH's family august 6-21st i"ll be 10weeks + 4days.  The Dr said it should be ok to go but i am still debating if i want to cancel the europe trip.  I guess we'll see how things go in the next couple of weeks.
So glad your posts ended in good news - I am so jealous that you've heard your babies heart beat that's fantastic.  I was actually just taking a break from unpacking boxes as we moved 3 months ago and the house still isn't properly sorted.  Decided I should do it myself or it'll still be like this at Christmas!  Anyway, I'm stopping right now!!!

Have found the last couple of days really tough.  I think the original excitement of getting my BFP has transgressed into complete disbelief that it can be true.  2.5 weeks since my BFP and I am yet to see or feel anything.  Have even been considering calling the clinic and pretending I slipped down the stairs in the hope they'll give me another beta or even an u/s!
sammy ..welcome! Glad u jumped in !

hopingforbaby- welcome back!!

boulove- what a crazy night..thank goodness everything was ok..amazing to hear the hb!

mystery- i feel the exact way...tomorrow is u/s..excited but nervous/i think i am 5wk5 days today..not sure if we will hear a h/b..wish i was having some strong syptoms (symptoms)....

u/s at 11 tomorrow...praying for the best of news!
Good luck tomorrow!  You're so lucky to have an u/s so early - still 8 days to wait for me.  So wish I would get some symptoms - all I have is a sore throat and running nose, neither of which I can attribute to the BFP!
I'm right there with you! It feels like an eternity since I've had confirmation; Wednesday cannot get here soon enough. My first us ended up being too early and we weren't able to get a heartbeat so I've been waiting on pins and needles for this next one. Days feel like years!
boulove...what a scare! i am glad you and your baby r doing fine!

kahula and trh0819...good luck tomorrow...keep us posted!
Final update on this one... =-( Beta's went 24, 89, 91...40. We are sad but ok. Just prayerful knowing that what God has for us is for us, in his time. Thank you all for all your support.
that's the spirit we r talking about!
verysoon- I am really sorry..when that happened to me in March it really took a toll on us..take care of yourself and dh,
Another day successfully passed!  Just a football match to watch then off to bed and when I wake up it will only be a week until my u/s!

trh0819 - good luck tomorrow

Hopeitsmy month - welcome back!  Have you been anywhere nice?
mystery 77 & Kahlua 141- i know the wait is excruciating!  first week you're still on cloud 9 then 2nd week you start to doubt your preggers because of no symptoms.  Dont worry about not having symptoms yet, most likely its way too early as i didn't have any symptoms either and felt the same as you.  

Mystery77-when are you scheduled for your first u/s?  cant you call them and ask them to move the date up?  Make sure you wait til you're at least 6weeks this way you'll have better chance of hearing a hb, however, some people hear it at 7 weeks so dont fret if you dont hear one at 6wks.

kahlua141-good luck with your ultrasound, waiting to hear how it goes.

All- thank you all for your support through this world wind of a time.  You are all in my prayers at night for healthy strong babies..

trh0819-Cant wait to hear all about your visit.  Pryaing for a healthy thumping heart beat!

verysoon-you will have your little baby, i know it.  you have frozen embies and god will answer your prayers.  Keep us updated when you start again.  always here for  you!
U/s is Wednesday 14th July - so 7 weeks counting from 2 weeks before ET.  I don't think it is even worth trying to get it moved earlier unless I have a very good reason and that won't include complete paranoya!. I guess they do 7 weeks to avoid situations whereby people panic at 6 weeks when they can't see the HB.

Kahlua, trh0819 - how did you get on today?
saw two yolk sacs this morning...omg!!! no heart beat yet but I am just 5 weeks and few days now! Thank you Lord.
kahula and thr hope to hear good news too!
can't wait for your updates!
All:
thanks for the welcome messages. you ladies are great:)

Rose
wow, that must feel so wonderful... enjoy the feeling!

verysoon
so sorry to hear about your numbers. there's nothing i could say to make it better but i'm sending you a big hug and lots of SSBD for the next time. We'll get there some day!

boulove
glad to hear all's well and how lovely to hear a heartbeat! Try n take it easy for a bit. thinking of you and sending positive vibes for the rest of the pregnancy.

I think I'm out this cycle too. My latest ultrasound showed the uterus cavity open - and so soon after the IVF.

This usually happened in my IUI cycles (but much later after the O day) and each time my doc knew there hasnt been successful implantation. Though each time we continued all medications till betas proved it had failed.

This time he seemed as disappointed and started telling me what he will do different next time. He says he will do a couple of IUI cycles to work on the endometrium and tweak out how to get it to the best size and condition for implantation as there's no point having the best embryos if the uterus won't let them implant.

I cried a bit, but had to gather myself as I don't want to send my dh into depression as happened last time. So after letting it out a bit on my way home from the clinic I tried to be normal. Only told my sister and my 2 closest friends and then told them not to call me as any sympathy would have me reeling.

The tough thing is that I'm caught hanging, feeling it hasnt worked but not believing it totally. Somewhere in me the hope lingers that it may still work. But I don't want to hope if it hasnt because even if there is 1% hope I feel I will keep on holding on to it and then be as devastated at the beta as before.

On top of that, I have to keep getting all the medications and wish I could just stop it all and accept a failed cycle and cry and moan a bit but then move on. I feel it is useless to be taking the medicines, suppositories and shots for no point if it has failed.

Beta won;t be till a couple ofweeks from now, assuming AF gets delayed by the toxic levels of progesterone I am getting orally, vaginally and intramuscularly...

So I wait, I fear, I hope, I pray, and I play silly computer games in all my free time to get my mind to not think.

Sorry for venting, needed to get this off my chest. Thank you all for being there, it means the world to me.
Sam
So sorry about this but it looks like you are in good hands. I always find it very encouraging when the RE thinks out of the box and try to fix the situation and use different things to actually make it happen rather than just keep having failed ivfs.
we are here for you and please do not be sad.
Appointment was great. We saw a beautiful little heart today just flickering away at 140 bpm. Best day EVER!  And I leave for DC tomorrow so this helped to put my mind at ease... for a week anyway  :-)  
Hello all! 5 wk 6 days today and we saw i yolk sac with a fetal pole that measured right on target! and another  yolk sack that my RE did not think would progess..they arre assuming a singleton and plan on seeing the heartbeat next week! Re seemed very positive about the 1!

thr08- How wonderful!Strong hb! enjoy your stay in dc!

rose-  2 ...that is exciting! when is your next u/s.. I forgot to ask when my exact due date is!I will call tomorrow..we must be close!

sammy- i am so sorry but it does sound like you have a good RE with a plan in place....we are all here for you..this process has its ups and downs...in the end it will all be worth it..
that's wonderful news...yes we must be really close. I was told march 6 today but when i calculated it on this website http://www.ivf-infertility.com/calc_preg.php  it said march 5 so that's very close too. u can check this website and choose egg collection date and it will give u an idea.
I havent post anything here in a couple of days and would like you all to know that Im so very happy for all the strong heart beats, all the healthy pregnancys and understanding the sadness of those others that didnt achive their goal of being pregnant and healthy.  

About me, Im better, trying to do other things not to continue to cry and feel sad about my loss. Trying to do fun things and staying busy.

Is a little difficult to stay conected with MEDHELP becuase as  human is normal and I wont lie that I wish I could continue to post my pregnancy updates and share good news instead of just making sure you all know Im still alive. I will try to stay away from here at least till we start again next month.

From the buttom of my heart I wish you all the best and will continue to pray for you and your babies to stay strong and healthy.  Thank you for the thoughts and please take care. May God Bless
we understand how u feel now and do not worry about MH for now. just take a break and relax. enjoy the summer and we would love to hear when u start again and hopefully hear your good news.
you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Sisi2399- I totally understand where you are coming from. Be blessed and take all the time u need.
Sorry I have been MIA!!!! Just really busy and trying to keep myself occupied. I really wish I could be giving you all some amazingingly awesome update of how sick i feel and how i just can't keep my eyes open but sadly nothing. I have been finishing painting the outside of my house, cleaning the inside...just trying to keep going forward.

Congrats to all you ladies who are getting further along in your pregnancies...enjoy every moment, take belly pictures and savor EVERY second. You never know what the future holds and if you go through your whole pregnancy scared and terrified you will regret it when that beautiful bundle is in your arms.

I will be around from time to time to make sure you are all still doing wonderful...Don't worry about me, I will be ok and i will get through this and one day (hopefully soon) I will be right behind you...
sisi and krichar- I remember how i felt in march when w had the chemical..it is really hard to hear about others progress..i completely understand..please keep in touch so we can follow u both on your journey to your babies!!!You are both such amazing  women.....
i had a really big scare on saturday night.  I felt some mild gas pains prior to leaving for dinner and while sitting at the dinner table with friends i suddenly felt unreasonably wet. I went to the bathroom only to find my pantyliner filled with red blood.  I called my dr who told me to meet him at the emergency room in 10mins.  

Thank god he had was quick i was worried i was losing the baby.  He did a cervical exam only to discover that i had an emense build up of crinone, he took all the build up out, it was about 1/2 cup full.  A day prior i complained to my husband that i had a funny smell down there, i couldnt figure it out thought it was from the cream.

Well after that was all cleared out he did transvaginal U/S the baby was still there and had grown and the heartbeat was still beating strong, turns out i have bleeding inside the uterus, lucky for me it is not surrounding the embryo, the dr said sometimes this happens and not to worry as long as the blood flow does not move around the embryo i should be ok.  He ordered me to have bed rest for 4-5days and come in for another U/S and stop using crinone he put me on different suppositories and told me that i would still bleed for a couple more days.

I asked him if this was a threatened miscarriage, he said no it wasnt, that my cervix is still closed and that he feels i will be fine as long as i rest and not stress.

I am praying all will go well, I feel fine,no cramping but i do bleed when i go to the toilet only now, he said this is normal.

Looks like i'll cancel my bali trip now, i dont want to chance it, i feel much safter staying near home knowing my dr is at the touch of a button and will attend to me at any hour.

Happy to report baby seems to be doing fine.  Just a word of caution to those of you using crinone sometimes it causes bleeding and that you should get checked as well to make sure you dont have build up as well.

You are all in my prayers for good first trimester:)
Thank you all so much for your kind messages, they have really helped during this difficult time.

For those who don't know, I had a big scare on Wednesday.  I'd had mild stomach cramps all evening and when I went to the toilet I filled it with blood.  Went straight to the Emergency department at the hospital, was told it was a threatened miscarriage and I needed an U/S in the morning.  So after a sleepless night I went to our ER and the scan showed a sac still there.  I was put on bed rest until today when I went back for another scan.

On today's scan the baby measured at 7 weeks and there was a strong heart beat.  Our ER confirmed that it had been twins and I lost one on Wednesday night.  The site of the bleeding is right next to the sac, although separate so still at risk.  On bed rest until Friday now when I go back for another scan.  So hoping everything works out for my baby.

Boulove - hope you're doing ok, I know how you must be feeling.  I am so bored on bedrest!

Everyone else - hope all is going well
Anyone experience random sharp pains? I keep reading that it's ligaments but it seems too early. I'm 8w1d. The pain isn't specific to one side and it's not consistent, just here and there but I catch my breath when it happens. Sometimes if I lean over and wait a minute, it helps, but it still hurts, especially when I sneeze or cough. And seeing as I have a cold right now, it's more constant. I have never in my life been much of a worrier, but that all I do now. Just looking for some input to put my mind at ease. Next US is Monday, July 19th.
boulove- wow ..i just read a post about that from someone else..that is so scary..thank goodness the baby is ok! I am on crinone and see re for u/s tomorrow..i will definately ask //that is amazing tht you heard the hb and it is strong! Yah for that!

mystery-I am so glad you also heard a strong heartbeat..! Take it easy and try too relax.I am so glad things look good...

trh0819-I have also been having cramps on and off..we saw bon jovi sun nite and i was having some pain...got a little worried but have read its normal...lets try not too worry!

as for me- u/s tomorrow...hoping for a heartbeat...!
I am glad everybody is doing okay after all.

Kahlua...keep us posted tomorrow..you r lucky to have another u/s tomorrow. my RE wanted me to wait two weeks this time. will go again on the 22nd.
u/s showed 2 babies..baby a is measuring perfect hb of 135..baby b is small in every way ..did not expect hb but it was beating at 117..re does not think baby b wil make it..now we have to just wait and see..u/s next week...i dont know how to feel...very tired and stressed out..

hope everyone else is well...
kahlua141-i will be praying that baby b will catch up good news is that they did detect a heartbeat for both of them!  try to get much rest and protein so the babies grow strong:)  I will be praying for your little bou's tonight.

all:  i went to the dr after resting for last 5 days, turns out it looks like i have a hematoma/blood clot near the embryo, the dr is sending me to another hospital that can give us a better picture of the blood clot he was not sure if its due to a broken blood vessel or it could be the 2nd babies sac that didnt develop.  He said for me not to worry that this sometimes happens and he just wants to do the other scan to be sure.  He said i should be ok as long as the clot doesnt spread.  He wants me to rest in the meantime, not to work, its ok to go for lunch our out for a couple of hrs i dont need to be on bedrest just take it easy.

I return for the specialist scan next tues and back to the dr for a review.  Good news is that my baby is growing, he/she is now 11mm and heart is strong, dr said baby is on target for 7 week 2 day.

I still have no nausia symptoms, actually i've found i've kinda lost my appetite so i am now forceing myself to eat more so baby can grow.  My mom told me she didnt have morning sickness til after first trimester, who knows maybe i'll get lucky and not have it.

My dr has advised me to cancel my bali and my france trip this august til we are in the clear.  So i'll be home til after my first trimester or til the clots go away.  I prefer to be safe then sorry.

Thanks for all your kind words during this time for me, I appreciate your notes..

I'm still not feeling much nausea either and have also lost my appetite for just about everything. Nothing sounds good. Nothing tastes good. I get hungry but find myself forcing food that i don't really enjoy. My husband even picked up lunch yesterday from one of my favorite places. i took a few bites and threw it out. I usually enjoy food and enjoy cooking but I can't seem to find much I like right now.

Hope your next scan provides so relief. Get lots of rest and know prayers are coming your way!
boulove- Thanks for the encouragement..! ..i can eat anything! starving! I am sure you r bummed about your trips but next year u will be bringing your baby..! It sounds like your dr is being very thorough and all is well! Kep us informed!

trh0819-as i was saying to Boulove I am starving.. at imes i have to eat every hour! my shorts r already tight! Do not want to buy anything until i am farther along..!
Very happy everyone is doing good and even though always worry about everything that is actually something Im getting used to.  I cant seem to relax, when Im going thru the IVF process is the meds that are killing my nerves, when the 2ww is the every minute wait that cant seem to let me be, when Im preggo is the symptoms or no symptoms that kills me and if Im not preggo is the planning the whole adventure all over again that drives me absolutely crazy.  Wish you all the best and for those pregnant please please try try to relax, stress is not good for your babies.  You are all in my prayers!!!

Tomorrow Im going on vacation to Miami for a whole week, hubby wants me to enjoy myself before next month fresh IVF cycle again.  Hopefully I can have a good time, we even rented a convertible car so we are really trying to have some fun.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO TO ALL including the babies.....lol
trh0819-im wondering if the the fish oil capsule i'm taking is affecting my tummy, usually when i wake up i am hungry usually i find it easy to eat museli cereal with my quinoa milk or today i had two slices of toast with low fat cream cheese.  i dont usually eat cream cheese but i read that first trimester you should take in 1000, to 12000,mg of calcium a day.  So now i'm taking pleasure in eating the foods i would normally stay away from like cream cheese, cheese, and yoghurt, i hate milk so have resorted to oat milk with calcium and soy milk with calcium.

You might want to try eating a banana with almonds when your tummy is not well, i find this really helps and even if the thought of it turns my stomach once i eat the banana i feel much better..  also found that a peanut butter (all natural)  and jelly sandwhich is a good treat.

hope this hellps
Just checking in to see how you are all doing! I am cycle day 12 and we are trying a little experiment! Still taking my estrace ans baby asprin...when opk goes positive i will start my progesterone again and we are trying "au naturale"!! It can't hurt to try for now...maybe a miracle will happen and my prayers will be answered.

So far my opk's are negative but i am still monitoring everything which feels wierd! Once i started paying the RE the big bucks i left it up to them. I just called in on day one and they did the rest...LOL!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and your little nuggets are growing well!!!
I was wondering what your doctors said about taking prenatal vit's etc..  when i showed my dr that i was taking prenatal vit, fish oil, vit c, zinc and vit e he told me to stop taking them and only take folic acid twice a day until after my first trimester.  i dont know if it's because i have a blood clot, but i was wondering what your dr's told you regarding vits in the first trimester.
My RE gave me a prenatal with folic acid plus I take fish oil and a calcium supplement. That's all he has me on and I've been taking these since we started treatment last year.
I have been told to take folic acid and vitamin B6, nothing else!  I was told this before the blood clot and my RE hasn't changed this since.
Trh0819 & Mystery77-  I have to go in for my hcg and progesterone shot tomorrow so i'll ask the nurse why dr took me off  all the vits, in all the pregnancy books they recommend all these vits, i forgot to ask the dr why when i was there..

Other then that wondering if you are feeling any nausea, i dont feel it and i feel perfectly fine now, no more food adversions, i have a healthy appetite now and eating more fruits and veggies, loving strawberries at the moment to kill my sweet tooth.  I've been used to seeing dr every week my next scan isnt til next week 10.. weird how i've come to depend on the dr visits to reasure myself baby's heart beat is till there.  I'm back at work but only working 3 hrs today and one hr for next three days so its enough to get my mind off of things.

Hope all is well with all the rest of you.

xboulove
I was told that at about 7.5 weeks the placenta starts taking over from your ovaries in supporting the baby.  So from about 8 weeks you get a decrease in pregnancy hormones which is why sickness and cravings often improve.  

I was also told to stop progesterone at 9 weeks as it helps your ovaries support the baby, but as this is now being done by the placenta it will no longer help - the 9 weeks cut off provides a little bit of overlap after the transition period.  

I have another scan tomorrow morning and am hoping for some good news re the blood clot!
Hey gals, just checking in. I just got updated by the post, i'm happy for you and praying that you all have a continued happy and healthy 9 months. I can only imagine what you guys are going through with nerves. But please don't forget to try and enjoy this time b.c it flies by.

About me- Still waiting for AF to show up, it's been a few weeks now. So, i'm assuming anyday.. Although we did receive the "final bill" from the IVF proceedure and that wasn't great. We can't move forward with the FET until that balance is taken care of...so we are kind of ok that AF hasnt showed up b/c we haven't come up with all of that balance yet.  

I am still taking my Actosplus meds (2x a day) and my Prenatal vita. I wont switch over to Metforman until I am pregnant again.  And I wont start back on my estrogen patches and progestrone inserts until we start the FET.
Hi all!

I am on prenatals and still on pio shots and suppositories..my 9 wk scan is wed and all is good i will be released on meds..instructions to start decreasing at.. 10 wk and come off completely at 14..they are being very cautious due to low prog being a possible reason why i miscarried in the past..I am feeling very sick and hungry..hoping the feelin passes soon! I am sure th high level of hormones is playing a part!

Glad to hear you are all feelin well!

mystery- good luck on your scan!

versoon- i hear ya about catching up..we had to pay off 1 to start 2! That is so good that u can do a FET!
Mystery- Good luck on your scan tomorrow.  I know all will be perfect with your little bean.  My doctor told me that they wanted to keep me on the progesterone shots and HCG shots until my clot disappeared and  i stop bleeding.  I'm still bleeding in a.m. and in the p.m heavy spotting.  I was told the shots help to calm my uterus so that i dont have cramps which might push the blood clot out they want to blood clot to hopefully reabsorb.  You havent had much bleeding so i have faith your blood clot will subside soon.  My bleeding has gotten less so i am hoping the clot will reabsorb by 2nd trimester.  You and your lil bean are in my prayers.

Kahlua141-It sounds like things are really going well with you that they are able to start to decrease your meds.  By next week hopefully your sick feeling will start to subside and you'll start to feel normal.   Good luck on your scan this weds.

verysoon-i know it will be "very soon "that you'll be joing our group,its probably good that your AF is taking a while, its good to give your body a little more time to recover from last procedure.  I know how frustrating it can be to have to wait, but i'm sure the wait will be well worth it.  You have a really good positive attitude and i know god will bless you with a baby soon.

Hey everyone!!!! Im so happy to see you all doing well and feeling better and better each day, wow its been rough couple of months for all of us, some of you had good outcomes and some of us, not so good but still in the game and strong enought to try it all over again. My AF was here on the 14th and is all gone now, have plans and a calendar all ready to go for next month.  Cant wait for August's AF to get here already.  I continue every night to pray for all of us here, including the babies.  lol...!!!!! I ask you all to pray for us that werent so lucky this time to achive our dream of a baby next time we try it. I see myself holding my baby real soon.  I trust in God and I know he will help me to make it thru this one and conclude it with great results.  Thats my wish for all of us trying it again and very healthy pregnancy and babies for you all going thru it now.  GOD IS GREAT!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO TO ALL
sis2399-you are always in my thoughts and i am happy to hear that you'll be starting again in August.  It took me several tries to finally work and i have faith that it'll happen for you.  Keep us posted when you start again.  You'll be pregnant sooner then you know it!
Viewing 201-400 comments: