Just need to vent
My husband and I have been ttc for 7 months. I know this is not very long, but I must admit it feels like an eternity. As soon as we started trying, it seemed like all of my friends quickly became pregnant. We have had a tough couple of years as I have faced two major surgeries and a lot of hospital stays. We finally got good news seven months ago that I am at a good place with my health. We have been so excited to move on with our lives, but now I just feel disappointment. Sorry for going on so long. I just hope it happens soon, and that nothing is wrong.
If you have been tracking your cycle regularly-tempting is very helpful- it could be time to talk to your doctor just to be sure that there are no issues. Good luck and I hope you get your bfp soon.
I have been keeping track of my cycles and everything seems normal to me, which is why I am afraid something might be wrong. My doctor told me she would not run tests until after one year of trying. I don't want to worry for no reason and I know everyone has their own time. It is just hard when it is all I think about. But thank you for your comment.
Have you tried vitamin b-6, I heard it helps also green tea. Also heard of cough medicine helping, I know it sounds weird. I do hope you get your BFP soon,maybe try holding off on sex until you ovulate, maybe then the sperm will be stronger and swim faster. I am also ttc, I had my Mirena removed, and have no clue what my body is doing, best of luck to you
I know how you feel. This month will be 6 months since my husband and I have been TTC and I get disappointed every time it doesn't happen. I am also questioning myself whether something is wrong with me? I have friends getting pregnant around me and it šucks. I am trying to do everything right. Hopefully our turn will come soon. Good luck to you
It is a tough road! You finally get to a point in life where it is responsible to have your family and then it is taking forever! I come from a large family and we are very family centered. I have watched as my sisters have had multiple babies. My husband and I got married in November after being engaged for almost 2 years. We are trying and it isn't going well. I Have PCOS and have had it since I was 17 and I am now 28! The road is long we just have to stay positive! You are not alone!
Thanks so much for the encouragement ladies! I love that we can support eachother through this. I know it will happen for each of us, and I hope that you all get your BFPs soon!
My hubby and I TTC for almost 3 years with multiple testing and conventional treatments without success. I tried taking a supplement called Vitex Fruit after doing some research and seeing lots of success stories. We were pregnant 3 weeks after starting Vitex. I have since had 2 close friends try it after my success and both were pregnant within 2-3 months of taking Vitex. One has PCOS and was not given much hope for conceiving without major medical interventions due to her very irregular cycles.
Vitex gave us our miracle when modern medicine couldn't.
Here is a little info on it

http://www.*********.com/articles/vitex.html

It's helped people with known and unexplained infertility. It worked for us. I hope by sharing this information, we can help others not have to endure what we did over the 3 years of TTC. ( I should also mention our last fertility specialist gave us a 6 % chance of getting pregnant, thanks to Vitex, we proved him wrong)
I know how you feel and it's so hard. I've been there and watched what seemed like everyone around me getting pregnant so easily and even people who weren't trying were getting pregnant. My prayers are with all of you and I hope your success comes as quickly as possible.
The site is *********.com/articles/bites.html
I am so sorry that the site won't post. I'll try once more. Baby hopes is all one word. It's on the baby hopes site as an article in Vitex Fruit.