Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Knowing your fertile days and when you ovulate

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

My cycle has been a steady 25 days for the past months. I use different period trackers to find out when I ovulate. How can I calculate my most fertile day and when I ovulate if the approximate ovulation days are 14. I know that it would be 14 if I had a regular 28 day cycle. But I want to know what us the exact day that I ovulate so that I don't miss my chance of becoming pregnant.
the only way you caknowyour eact day of ovulation is by taking your basal body temperature each day, your best bet is to start using opks and keeping an eye out for fertile c/mucus, and maybe start temping if you can be bothered, also its better if the sperm is already up there waiting for the egg to come out :)