Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
LETS PRAY TOGETHER

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

LETS PRAY TOGETHER

Let's pray together. I know times are hard and we all are going through something. It might be financial, trying to pregnant, jobs, sickness, illness, jobless, any and everything thing. I decide to start a pray thread. Post your concerns of what you are in need of and while we pray for you, you pray for anyone that has posted also.

"I Pray for you, you Pray for me we all apart of God's body."
I pray that I have the strength to continue TTC. We recently lost our 4th baby and its more difficult than ever before.  We have a beautiful little miracle daughter we are so blessed with as well.  I pray that I have the mental/emotional strength to get through this and help us try one final time. I also pray that my father stays healthy from his Multiple Myeloma. God Bless
I pray for all of the people on this site and in the world. May they get to financial stability, get pregnant, find a job, fight their illness or whatever is going on in their lives.  I pray that god holds my hand and helps me thru this 4th round of IUI.  I pray that it works and we are able to bring another little blessing into this world.

I pray for you BlesshighlyFavor1 and thank you for this post. And I pray for you & your family foreverpoppy9.

God Bless!
Dear Heavenly Father,
Please help all of us going through the process of invtro be able to deal with the ups and downs of the process. Please give us the strenght to get through the long process this causes for our families and spouses. Please walk with us during the hardship of this and just let us know that you are with us at all times.

In Jesus Name, Amen
Good evening ladies I welcome you all to the prayer thread. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. (Matthew 18:20 KJV). Eventhough we are doing this over the Internet I still believe God is with us. I know how it feels to be hit with disappointing news but we can't give. We must cry out to our Father our pain and feeling. I know that God understand what we are going through we might not but he said Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5 KJV). I know it's hard it's hard for me but I'm going to keep my faith and trust in God. He did it for me before I know he will do it for me again on his time. He's an on time God. Lord, I pray that you watch over the ladies and their families touch their hearts whip their tears and hold our hands as we take another journey. Lord I know you are with us all the way I pray that you bless our stomach that our little ones may implat and grow health and strong. Father you said in word if ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. (John 14:14 KJV) Lord we are asking you in ur name to watch over us and help us to concive. And to watch over foreverpoppy9 father. I' m claiming our Victory and I'm standing and beliving in ur word Father. In Jesus name Amen.

Ladies we must walk by Faith not by sight we claim our Victory and PRAISE GOD for what he have already done. I know it's already done and I Thank God for Allowing us to get preg. again and carry the babies for full term and a strong heathly labor n delivery.
TO ALL:
Dear Heavenly Father, the Father of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, thank u 4 d beauty of another day & being counted amongst d living, Father u know our innermost thots & deepest desires, & u said u'd surely meet us at the point of our needs, pls Lord we ask that u plead ur mercy upon us, not because we deserve it, but because of ur unfailing love & faithfulness, Have mercy Lord & grant us d desire of hearing the cries of our babies in our bossom, Some trust in chariots & some in horses, but we trust in the name of the lord. Pls hear & answer speedily Lord in Jesus name, AMEN!

I'm scheduled for my 1st BETA 2mrw morning (9/9), had ivf 4 the very 1st time in the month of Jul/August 2011, 31yrs + been TTC for 18months,had 3 embies transfered on the 27/08, though not soo good quality, but the God that works d impossibility, i believe  in miracles Lord. It is well...
This was wat i really needed,was feeling abit downcast, even cried & thinking it wudnt happen for me, but God just led me to this thread, i guess thats all i needed, sum1 out there 2 join faith with.
Thank u soooo much 4 d opportunity 2 share my burden, God bless u all

Also praying for all my friends who got the BFNs, Pls Lord b their comfort, strength & shield, pls harken 2 their cry & grant them their hrt desires soon, & 4 all who have the BFPs, pls Lord take them safely till the time of delivery & may they give birth like the hebrew women to healthy strong babies in Jesus name, Amen!
Your welcome. Lord brought me to do this thread because I know it's a lot of woman that is going through the same thing or just going through life period. I know it's hard and often we think we are along bur we are not God is with us. He said in his word Let your  conversation  be  without covetousness;  and be  content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (Hebrews 13:5 KJV). And I believe he is with us all.... All the way.
Thank u 1ce again, just got bak 4m d hosp a couple of hrs ago, had bld tested on a strip & another 4 the BETA, however that on the strip showed weakly positive, hence was asked 2 com bak monday morn (12/09) 4 a repeat, praying 2 God that it shows better results than 2day, ds is my sincere desire...
Dear lord I pray that after 12 years of being married I sometime in the near future am finally able to conceive on my own. It's very heartbreaking and along the way I lose hope. I pray I get that back. I pray for all the other ladies on here going through their own TTC hurdles.  So many wonderful women I've met along the way and I thank you for finding this site. It's so nice to have someone to talk to (even though I wished it was under different circumstances) because my family doesn't understand.  I pray for guidance and I want to thank you for all the blessings I have in my life.  I have a wonderful husband, a home, a job, a wonderful family and I have my dogs. Thank you lord for all these things, I pray in your name, Amen!
@ Yoncee God still can work in the hist of that, Just keep the faith in him and belivie he has already done it for you. Thats what I'm beliving in....

@ Des_a_rae I know how you feel. You are not along and you are not the only woman who feel the way you do or is feeling the same way. Its a lot of support on this board and most of all God is with you.

Deuteronomy 31:8
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

We just cant rush the Lord and he do things on his own time.
Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

I know its hard trust me I'm fighting everyday but I pray that God gives all of us the strengthen to endure this journey. Help us to seek you first and build up our faith stronger then what it is today. Help us to rely on you and to trust in you. Lord, I know there is nothing to big or to small that you cant do and I am calling onto you that you do these things we ask in Jesus Name Amen!
thank u soo much 4 ur words of encouragement, God indeed is faithful neva late, His ways r definitely not our ways, got 2 d hosp 2day & 2 God alone b d glory i had my 1st BFP, 43, I cannot thank u enuff Jesus, u r 2 much, ur praise shall continually be on my lips, using this as a point of contact 2 sooo many who r at diff phases of life, grant 2 each 1 in accordance 2 ur good perfect will. !ce again thank u, & may God cause his face 2 shine upon u
Praise God.... He is so awsome....
Good Morning Ladies, Lets rejoice in today for this is the day the Lord has made lets give him praise despite what we are going thru

STRONG PERSON

A strong person knows how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say "I'm blessed" with a smile. Send this to a strong person. I just did. God is good. Change is coming. God saw your sadness and said hard times are over.

Thank you for posting this thread.  In times of crisis we either lean towards God or away from him.  Fortunately, my journey has led me closer to God.  

Lord I pray that all the women on here find solice and strength for their journeys and that they end with them holding miracle babies in their arms.  Lord Give me Strength to continue on my journey and to not break down and when I do break down please lift me up in your loving arms.  I pray that I feel you always by my side.  You are powerful you are almighty and I praise you.  
Dear god,
   They say it is you who bless families with little miracles. This is the first time that I can remember that I have really reached out to you about this. 1yr of ttc and being prescribed chlomid which my mother in law disapproves of. She believes all pregnancys happen naturally because of your will. 2nd round of chlomid and I'm praying for a little miriacle that it takes. We are so ready and excited to be parents. I need your strentgh and hope. Giving up sits in the back of my mind and though it would be easier to do so... but then I think of my husband who paces the hallway to await the results on my HPT. Every other month when my cycle decides to skip. Our hopes sore only to be broken.
And I also pray for my mother. Her and I never get along but life is too short to hold grudges or let her husband keep her from communicating with me. I pray she comes around in my life.
Amen.
God i know u can hear me, i sincrely need a miracle, God of impossibilities, pls do the impossible 4 me, though i've had my Beta hcg reading good numbers, i'm presently reading negative results on HPTS, i'm not spotting any blood & sincrely cancel every form of miscarriage,let me hold unto ur promises that never fails, pls & pls Lord Hear & answer in Jesus name
Ladies, don’t give up stand strong on God's word and promise we all are in the same boat one way or another. We are all going through trails so we can reach out to one another and comfort and lift each other in Gods word. Lord, I pray that you not only hear my cries and prayers but the ladies on this Thread and other Threads that is looking toward you for a miracle. Lord, I give you all the praise and Glory I put my all into you and trust in you. I need your strength. Lord we will continue to seek you for everything and put you in the head of our lives. Father, I ask you to forgive us of our sins anything we did that was displeasing unto you. Help us to be better stewards and helps us on our journey to as we seek you to develop a closer relation and build our faith stronger then what it is now in Jesus Name AMEN!
May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest himself today in ways you have never experienced before. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height for you. I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God.
I pray that all of us will get the baby(ies) we all hope for.  God please give us the strength to endure the procedures and the emotional strain that is common in IVF/ Infertility.  Please bless our wombs with the blood of your holy son Jesus. Just as you did Sara lord please bless us with children even when think all hope is lost.  God please give us the calm mind, and serenity to endure the challenges we face.  Continue to bless us and our families so that we may someday raise our children in your holy name.  AMEN!
In Jesus name Amen!
WOW SO MUCH POWER IN THE ROOM WHAT A AWESOME GOD WE SERVE I AM 35 HAD A CLAMP PUT ON MY TUBES 13 YEARS AGO FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS GOING TO THE RESTROOM ALOT FEET WAS SWELLING. 3 WEEK AGO 5 IN THE MORNING THROWING UP YELLOW STUFF DIZZY ALL THE TIME BELLY USELY GO DOWN  AFTER MONTHLY BUT GETTING BIGGER I PRAY OUR GOD GIVE US HIS LITTLE BLESSING CAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE HE HEAR OUR CRY AND HE WILL ASWER GO TO THE DOCTOR MONDAY WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW LOVE ALL IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN
and feel fizzy feeling all the time in my stomach
I pray for everyone trying to conceive. We have been trying for two years with no luck. Took clomid and leterzole with no luck also. Been seeing a fertility spec. and been praying that we will be able to keep going with the cost as our insurance will not cover it. I want this so bad for us and would love the baby with all our hearts. Please pray for use we can keep going on. Good luck to everyone i know what you are going through.
All i can say is thank u Lord, u r 4eva faithful, ur thots concerning us r of good & neva of evil 2 give us a hope & a future, help us 2 rest solely on ur promises, Had a failed ivf last week after receiving a BFP & waiting 4 close 2 4 weeks for my uss -7/10/11 that showed no yolk sac nor fetus. However i strongly believe God is going to give us our miracle babies pretty soon. Thank u soooo sooooo much Heavenly Father u r more than enough
thnks sis, just tht today my spirit is kind of low, dnt knw why, pray with me sis.
i have been watching TB Joshua, and this water he has for the blessing of the womb, since u are in Nja, why not try tht, or wht do u think? its just a suggestion dear

May God be the Glory in each of our lives!!!! Thanking God for the things he has done and the thing he is doing and about to do. I'm starting my 2nd round of IVF and I know God is going to bless me... I'm standing on his word and believing in him that he’s going to do it for me~Not just for me but for all of us. We all are a child of God and he wants us to be happy and I know in my heart he will bless us all with babies…. I say this in the most high In Jesus name AMEN

Jesus said in John 14:14, "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it."
Lets Pray for everyone, let their prayers be answered by the LORD,Let their dreams come true, let all problems they face be eased, May the Good Lord bless them with Bountiful Health, Wealth and Happiness.
May the Good Lord bless me with a child am longing for, May the almighty bless me success in this IVF cycle.
AMEN
we “believe that He exists and rewards those who seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6).
Good Afternoon,

I pray that God is seeking all of our hearts and desires and hear our hearts and concerns. I will be praying for you ladies and I ask for your prayers as well. I’m trusting in God and my heart is so filled with God joy. I know I will be preg in a couple of weeks. I’m looking forward well I’m excited to see what God is about to do and how many miracles babies he’s going to bless me with… I’m schedule for Nov.2 retrieval and transfer Nov 5 that is the day my babies will be going back. Please keep me in your pray’s. “ I’m walking by Faith and Not by Sight”
This is a uniquely beautiful site, with a wonderful mission! I ask that each of you keep me in your hearts as well, for I had my transfer done Thursday, and have a little over a week in which I am hoping to hear the greatest blessing of all - that God has intrusted me with a wonderful soul... Thank you
I will keep you in my prayers and I ask for you to keep me. I have my Retrival tomorrow and transfer Sunday.
Good Day... This is the day that the Lord has made let us be Thankful and rejoice.... Thank you Lord for the blessing you are doing for me and the blessing you have for me. I seek you first and for most you are my Lord and savior and you are the most high. I love you more then life it self. I will forever give you praise.

I just found this post and I think it's wonderful!!  Thank you for starting it.  I pray that your ER went well and you are on schedule for your transfer.

I pray that God's will be done and that we are able to accept His will whatever it may be.  I pray for all the ladies on this site waiting for their BFPs and for those that have received BFPs that they have healthy pregnancies and that God blesses them with beautiful babies.

We recently received our first IVF BFP on our third round of IVF.  We go for our first u/s next week and I pray that it shows our baby growing strong and healthy.  
May God bless evryone with  a child
Praying for each and everyone of you!! Please keep me and my husband in your prayers as well bc we are trying to start a family and Im very excited!! Hoping to get a positive soon!!
Thank you! I wanted to do something that touches the woman that is going through different thing is their life. Not just trying to get preg but alife period. I wanted everyone to come together and pray for each because that is what God would want us to do is to care for each other. I wanted to spread the word of God and the goodness of God. Often time we go through stuff and we think we are allow in fact we are not alone God is with us and he put people in our life to help us allow the way. I just felt that this is a way to each out to people pray for people and to share how good God is and what he is doing in our life.

I pray that everyone get the desires of their hearts. Just seek God in everything you do and put him first. God is ahead of our life and want nothing more for his children to be happy.

God said in his word Matthew 21: 22 And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” I trust God and I'm standing on his word that it will work out for all of us "On HIS TIME".... If it dont happen now doesnt mean its not going to happen it just mean God is still working in us.

Me & my wife have been trying to have a baby for about 5 years. We finally went to the fertility clinic and tried clomid for about 3 months on one month off another because she would have an ovary enlarged the following month and not pregnant. 2 weeks ago we decided to get more aggressive and did clomid for 5 days, estrogen shots 3 days. Last Thursday we went and did the IUI. We went on a 3 day vacation this weekend and my wife said that her abdomen area is hurting on both sides and she's tired. She slept most of the weekend in the hotel. We came home last night and she did a clearblue pregnancy test and it showed pregnant. My question to all the ladies that have gone through this process is, Is my wife pregnant or is it a false positive because of the estrogen shots? She did another clearblue pregnancy test and it showed positive this morning 7 days after the IUI and procedure.
I have you all in my prayers.  Believe and you will be blessed!!!
I never went through IUI so I dont know. When do you suppose to go in for a blood preg test? But I agree with sisi2399 said Pray and believe. Trust in God pray of her stomach God do answers prayers and thats a Fact I am a walking proof how God works and answer prayers. Praying for you and ur wife.
My test just came back Neg. Im so sad and hurting right now so I just pray for strenght
she had the HSG shot to force ovulation within 48 hours. I don't know if her back pain like last night is a side effect or if she's pregnant. I'm trying to stay positive but it's not easy. She's a nurse and is stronger mentally then me. Her 2 weeks is Thanksgiving day and would be nice to finally have a child. At what point do you stop trying and recognize that maybe it's God's will for you not to have kids?
The HSG shot do stay in your system 10 plus days and it will cause a post. preg test. So just pray and trust in God to bless you and wait until the bloodwork so you will know 100%..

Now I cant answer that question for I am going though the samething now. Its hard I went through 3 IVF and got preg on the third with a little girl. Now three years later we are trying again. This is our second time and we got a Neg. today my heart is broken but I know in my heart God can do it but its on his time and his will... So its like now DH and I are dealing with do we try for the thrid time because we had 1 frozen embro is it God telling us to keep trying and dont give up. I dont know and I dont have the answers. All I can say is pray pray and pray thats what I will be doing Praying to God to show me his Will for what he want for me to do because I really want some more kids and I know you want 1. So just pray and seek God for help and guidences.
Please know that I pray every night for all of you, I dont know many of you but I know your situations, I know what you go thru facing infertility.  Im there with you all.  Please believe and you will be blessed.  

Saying a prayer for you all tonight like every night

HUGS!!!!
Thank you so much. I feel better today I know God is able and I God hears my prayer and all of our prayers. I believe that God will bless me with another child at his own time. I will continue to trust and lend on him. I just got this feeling in my heart that he is going to bless me with a Son.
God is the greatest....,please bless me,with a beautiful  healthy baby....  I been trying for 5 month but my period is acting,up but please bless,me,with a baby..
I don't know how religious everyone is reading this forum, but I learned something very important Sunday at church from the sermon.
I learned that you have to ask God for big things because we have a BIG God and if our faith is at least as big as a mustard seed, that we can move mountains. I also learned that we need to thank God in advance knowing that he will answer our prayers not on our time line, but his time line.

I prayed for months for a new job because i wanted a new job. Most people would be very happy to have my job, but I wanted change jobs because I wasn't enjoying my job as much. When God answers your prayer, he answers your prayer more then you expect him to. I got a better job at a better place. My wife also got her prayers answered and got a new job a better job with better pay and better hours closer to home.

I have faith that God will answer our prayers regarding being blessed with kids. I tell my wife to be careful what you pray for because when God answers prayers, he might answer back with twins.
We're a little depressed now because my wife did a pregnancy test this morning 12 days after the HCG shot and 10 days from the IUI process.
She got false positive pregnancy tests after 5 and 7 days and how it's negative.

We decided to just take a break until after new years.
I told my wife that she needs to stop working so much and to slow down or else she'll never get pregnant.
I'm trust in God totally like I told you before God is an awesome God and he do answer prayers. Its not on our time but his time which is always right on time. I ask him to get preg again and in my heart I know God will do it for me. I know I’m going to get preg its just going to be when his time is right. I Thank him for the things he have already done because I believe he is going to do it will HE have already done it...

I will be praying for God to give y'all strength because I know the feeling but God is so Good and he do bless us....
So my wife tested at day 14 after the IUI and HCG shot and it was negative. If you have the HCG shot with IUI, don't even waste your time or money to test until day 14 or later because you will get positive pregnancy test like we did twice. We decided to take a break and try again after New Years. I want us to be able to focus and enjoy Christmas and build our relationship. As a guy, I really feel this process has been consuming our relationship and adding so much frustration that we aren't spending quality time anymore.
We plan to do the estrogen shots with IUI 2 or 3 more months before we go for IVF. My concern and lack of understanding is why the doctor's tell us that my wife should be getting pregnant because nothing is wrong and we're both very health.
If there isn’t nothing medical wrong with y'all, then I would just stop going through the IVF & IUI. I think yawl should just go to your pastor and let him pray over her womb and just trust and believe in God that God will do it in his time. I don’t know what God's plan is for y'all so I cant answer that question but my friend is the same way there is nothing wrong with her or her husband so she said she was just going to wait on God to bless her and if he don’t then that wasn’t God plan for her.

I’m going to give it one more try because we have 1 frozen embryo left and I'm trusting in God that it will work but if it don’t then I’m still going to trust in God just because I know he is able to do it if that’s his will.

Just focus on y’all enjoys each other cont. to pray with each other and trust in God. Read Gods word and believe in it.

Lord, I pray that you hear our hearts and our cry. We are standing on your word and trusting in you to bless us with a baby. We need your healing, comfort and strength to get through our journey that we are facing. God we Thank you for making us stronger in this journey we Thank you for walking with us holding us every step of the way. As we are facing this storm I'm glad that we are not along in this. I thank you in Advance for the rainbow that is at the end. Our baby that you have blesses us with. I'm trusting in you Father and I'm praying for these women & Me that we get pregnant and the husband that are standing besides these women. Lord I know that your Will, will be done in Jesus Name AMEN.

I pray that everyone has a Bless and Happy New Year!
This is an awesome space and how great know so many of the God's children asking, waiting and preparing themselves to receive the blessing of having children. I have been trying for two years with 1 ppg and 3 more tempts. At the moment, we have no more money for this cause, which gives me an opinion of praying for a better pay job. My health went so bad, but God is lifting this up. I am doing a Naturopath treatment and getting better...I need complete healing of my mind and body, not mentioning my emotions. Please, everyone keep getting the strenght of God and pray for me.
God bless you lall  
praying for healthy, safe pregnancies for everyone on this list, and praying that our attempts at TTC a healthy second child are successful and provide our beautiful daughter with a blessed, healthy, prayed for, and much loved sibling!  Please pray for us this week as we undergo our IVF retrieval and transfer, to stay safe, stress free, and wrapped up in the blanket of the Lord's great abiding Love.   I pray that all the women on this site feel a blanket of love upon them every night, as they wait for their precious child to arrive from heaven.   Thank you in advance for your prayers.
I will keep you ladies in pray. I know God have all his children and he only want to make us happy. Stay strong in faith and in his word. God is a MIGHTY GOD and he keeps all of his WORD....

We decided to give IUI a break and focus on finding a house.
I changed jobs and my stress level has gone down significantly compared to what it was before. We hope to move into our new house by Christmas and then try IVF after new years. We've been focusing on enjoying each others company trying not to talk about kids to much.

If God wants us to be parents one day, then that's great, but we need to be realistic that maybe it's not God's will for us to be parents.