Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Late Lupron Period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Late Lupron Period

Hi I am on day 11 of Lupron and have not gotten my "Lupron period."  Should I be worried?  Will this cancel my cycle? What does this mean?  Help!
Hello ~ I just finished my Lupron shots last week (after a whole month or so) and my DR told me that I needed to contact them whether I started my period or not, so they could do an ultrasound / bloodwork to see what was happening. Did your DR give you any instructions? I wouldn't worry too much yet until you contact them...good luck to you!
Thanks for your advice.  It utlimately happended!!  Few days late!  I am now in the process of my transfer this week!  How are you doing?
Yay! Hopefully that is good news for you! How are you feeling?

I actually had my blood work done on the 19th & 21st of last month and both tests were positive for pregnancy! I am still in shock...I have an app't this Friday for an ultrasound and don't think I'll really believe it until I see what's going on in there. I am trying to stay positive and not think about the "what if's" but it's hard not to...still in shock!

I feel crampy off and on still and wonder if that's normal...we'll see Friday!  YAY  :)

Good luck to you too!
Yes, when I was on Lupron it took about 13 days for me to get, what the call a "lupron" perios (periods).  It will come.
That is great news!! Congrats!!  Just think positive my dear... I use to worry alot (probably still do) but there comes a point when you just don't feel like worrying anymore and live by the moment!!  -- It will all work out!!  

I started my progestrone yesterday... talk about pain later - ugh!!  Well, I just keep thinking...others have done it so I have to find strength to take them and hope for the best.  

Keep me posted on your progess and congrats again!!
Thanks... yes, utlimately it came and now I am taking progestrone shots...will see how it goes.  How are you doing?