Blank
Late Lupron Period
Hi I am on day 11 of Lupron and have not gotten my "Lupron period."  Should I be worried?  Will this cancel my cycle? What does this mean?  Help!
Cancel
6 Answers
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello ~ I just finished my Lupron shots last week (after a whole month or so) and my DR told me that I needed to contact them whether I started my period or not, so they could do an ultrasound / bloodwork to see what was happening. Did your DR give you any instructions? I wouldn't worry too much yet until you contact them...good luck to you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks for your advice.  It utlimately happended!!  Few days late!  I am now in the process of my transfer this week!  How are you doing?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yay! Hopefully that is good news for you! How are you feeling?

I actually had my blood work done on the 19th & 21st of last month and both tests were positive for pregnancy! I am still in shock...I have an app't this Friday for an ultrasound and don't think I'll really believe it until I see what's going on in there. I am trying to stay positive and not think about the "what if's" but it's hard not to...still in shock!

I feel crampy off and on still and wonder if that's normal...we'll see Friday!  YAY  :)

Good luck to you too!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes, when I was on Lupron it took about 13 days for me to get, what the call a "lupron" perios.  It will come.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
That is great news!! Congrats!!  Just think positive my dear... I use to worry alot (probably still do) but there comes a point when you just don't feel like worrying anymore and live by the moment!!  -- It will all work out!!  

I started my progestrone yesterday... talk about pain later - ugh!!  Well, I just keep thinking...others have done it so I have to find strength to take them and hope for the best.  

Keep me posted on your progess and congrats again!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks... yes, utlimately it came and now I am taking progestrone shots...will see how it goes.  How are you doing?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank