Late ovulation and pregnancy
I took a home pregnancy test 6 days ago and and went to the doctor 1 day ago. They Originally thought I was 5 weeks but when they did the internal ultra sound they did not see any thing but my uterus lining was getting thicker. The doctor thinks I just ovulated late so he did a blood test to check my hormone level I have to go back in 48 hours for another blood test to see if my hormones have gone up . Has anyone had anything simpler to this happen this is my first pregnancy and I'm very nervous I'm going to miscarry .  
It's so early in your pregnancy, and like your doctor said, you may have just ovulated a bit late. The second blood test will tell you for sure. The number should double or so every 2-3 days in the beginning. Best of luck!
Well I was 305 on Friday and now on Monday up to 808 I guess things are going as the should
That's a great increase! Congrats!