Lemon water for Fertility
Found this on the web thought yall might be interested...Have you heard of lemon water? It has been said that this type of water is good for fertility. In fact, it has many health benefits. How does it help for most infertility couples?

For many years, lemon water for fertility has been gaining popularity among women who find it hard to conceive. Lemon water for fertility is from the Traditional Chinese Medicine, which uses natural ingredients to treat and prevent diseases.

Lemon is a great fruit because it is loaded with vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and antioxidants. First and foremost, drinking water already does wonders for fertility. Water thins out mucus and increases it as well. And cervical fluid is very important in conception. Without cervical fluid, the sperm won't be able to reach the egg. Furthermore, if the cervical fluid is of good quality and quantity, it can help the sperm stay alive for several days while waiting ovulation.

And if you add lemon to your drinking water, you are even increasing the likelihood of getting pregnant many times. The bodies are bombarded with harmful free radicals from pollution and food. And these free radicals can harm the sperm, egg, and reproductive organs. This is the importance of antioxidants. Antioxidants in this beverage will help destroy these free radicals thereby making your bodies more ready for conception. This is why it is effective for infertility treatment.

Another great advantage of lemon water for fertility is that it has no adverse effects since you are using an all-natural ingredient. You can continue drinking this even if you are already pregnant. You can also continue with your water regimen even if you are prescribed with fertility drugs or in conjunction with other fertility treatments.

Other health benefits include: detoxification, hormonal balance, enhanced immunity, liver health, digestive health, and great skin. How do you make this type of water? You simply have to add 1 to 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice to your warm drinking water.

Lemon water for fertility can be consumed any time. Although many people believe that it is best early in the morning. Instead of drinking coffee or hot chocolate, drinking this beverage is great for re-hydrating your bodies. Furthermore, it can help to stimulate bowel movement in the morning.

Thanks for the info, I am goin to try it. It's now been 4 weeks since my miscarriage and we are ready to try again. I really want to get preg naturally like I did with my son 6 years ago, this last preg I ovulated by using femera. I hope the lemon water helps.
I like that is natural... Refreshing compared to the prescriptions... I just read about this in an old Conceive Mag! Maybe its a sign :)
Thanks, i too am going to try it. It surely can't hurt !
We gotta keep trying and adding the natural stuff just relax and enjoy;)
I had been drinking lots of lemonade (the naturally made kind, not the super-sweet supermarket stuff), so I hope it helped out! (TWW ends tomorrow...) It's just too bad I didn't keep up the habit for longer, though :)
I didn't realize this.  I was TTC for 18 months, 6 of those months with the help of Metformin, Prometrium and the last 3 months Met., Pro,and Clomid.  I'm now 6 weeks along.  I craved lemons with my last child (who's 12) and with this one also.  I only drink water and when we go out to eat I would always drink lemon water instead of soda.  I love lemons anyway. But become a mad woman with them when I'm pregnant. But remember ladies be careful when eating just lemons be them self.  They can destroy the enamel on you teeth.
coincidentally. i had two huge pint glasses yesterday because i ran out of sparkling water and i can only drink still water with lemon. just had an iui today. hope the timing was right.