Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Letrozole for Pregnancy Question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Letrozole for Pregnancy Question

After trying to conceive for a year my doctor has prescribed letrozole (femara) and I am on cycle day 14.  I received an LH surge on day  10 (via home ovulation kit) and an LH surge today, day 14.  Is this normal to have multiple LH surge's from Letrozole?
Spontaneous LH surges do occur with letrozole for ovulation induction and it may be premature LH surges.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.