Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Light pink discharge and a bit of spotting on cycle day 16?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

When I went to the bathroom and wiped, I saw some light pink discharge.  Any ideas on what it would be on day 16?  We BD'd just in case and there was a bit of brown spotting/discharge afterwards as well.  I invite anyone who's interested to check out my chart and let me know your thoughts?  Your input is greatly appreciated!
Does anybody have any input on this??????
Hmmm! That's a tough one. I noticed you also had three days of spotting a few days prior to that. Well, let's see...some women spot around ovulation. Have you ever had that before? Also, I forgot...are you on any meds this month?

Let's hope the first round of spotting was ovulation and this one implantation. It's a little early for that...but you never know!

Best of luck this month!