Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Looking for a specialist

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Looking for a specialist

I had an ablation 2 years ago. At the time it was the right decision. My life was in a bad spot. My son has behavioral issues and was quite a handful at the time, my husband and I were having problems in our relationship. At the same time I had a tubal done and my dr. did a very good job as I have not had one drop of blood since I had both proceedures done.

Fast forward to now, things are so good in my relationship I really wish I could complete my family that I thought was final two years ago. I want to give my husband another child so bad as we are really in the spot I feel we should be to have another child and now I can't. I knew this was a final deal having it done and knew at the time it was a logical decision.

I've seen on here women that have had babies post ablation and I've seen women who were able to grow their lining enough to sustain a pregnancy. I know it's risky, but I am contemplating taking a risk.

I would love to find a specialist who would help me, but I have no idea where to look. I am in the midwest, I would travel to find someone if needed. I would love names of dr's that would be able to help me. I also am curious how much this would cost. I can't afford ivf with a surrogate.

Thank you in advance. I feel like my heart is being yanked out of my chest, I am super pissed at myself and I am going to be making an appointment to get something for depression and maybe have my hormone levels checked so I am going to talk to him about some of the different things I've seen listed on here. I'm not sure if there's a way to pm on this site, but if anyone has any specific info they can pm me that would be great!