Low progesterone but I think I am pregnant... On Clomid 50 mg
I took Clomid 50 mg this cycle and I think I may be pregnant... I am worried because my progesterone level came back at a 9, I am told with a mediacated cycle that it should be a 15 or higher. I have previously had a miscarriage and I don't want that to happen again.. Anyone carried a baby full term with low progesterone in the beginning ??
I am 8 days post ovulation and my breasts are very sore and I have this achy feeling in my stomach.. A little nauseated..
I hope you are pregnant but be aware that clomid will give you pregnancy symptoms. This happened to many of us on our first couple rounds of clomid. It was extremely frustrating. Try to relax and if you do get that BFP they will put you on progesterone to supplement and keep it up. I don't honestly remember the cut off though for what it needed to be but I think they told me it had to be over 10 or over 15 to ovulate so under that wouldn't work.
Thank you ! I guess I will wait and then go on my second round.. Hopefully this time my levels will be bumped up just enough :)) She is putting me on 1 1/2 pills a day this time.
did you go for 7dpo blood work to check progesterone? if you did and it was low... why didn't they start you on prog supplements?