Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Lower Back pain after IVF transfer
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lower Back pain after IVF transfer

Hi, quick question. Has anyone experienced lower back pain a few days after their transfer. Had my first IVF transfer on 10/26 and take my first blood test this Monday 11/5 and another on the 7th!! Have been too chickened to take a hpg test. Other symptoms have been breast tenderness and enlargement, headaches, mild cramping, fatigue but major insomnia and the lower back pain on and off. Could be from spending so much time in bed resting or just fromm my Endometrin and progesterone suppositories. Hoping this is not a bad sign? So new to all this though don't really know.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
HI, we are in the same 2ww. I had my transfer done also on 10/26 ( 3dt). I also experience what you are experiencing  right now. My blood test is on Tuesday. I have all the symptons that you have, except mine sometimes so bad (cramping) like I am getting my period soon.
Like you said your back pain probably from laying down so much or could be from the progesterone.

I wish you  luck on your blood test, hopefully you get your BFP!!!!
BTY- I tested this morning @ 2..BFN...i don't know if its too early or really -.
Blank
Hi thanks for your reply. Glad to hear someone is experiencing some fo the same things! My first blood test is tomorrow with a follow up one on Wednesday 11/7. But between all the anxiety and sleeplessness, I broke down this morning and took a hpt and it was positive! I almost freaked, I actually made my husband pee on a one to compare it to a true negative. Am soooo excited, but like you said, may be too early to tell so just keeping my fingers crossed. Best of luck to you on Tuesday!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank