Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Lumpy Sore Boobs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Lumpy Sore Boobs

I know that sore boobs is a sign of pregnancy.  I am 13 dpo and had some spotting for about 3 days last week.  My boobs are not only sore, but feel quite lumpy - especially the right one.  Has anybody else experienced this and been pregnant?
i am experiencing that right now and am pregnant.. the past few pregnancies, i only had sore nips, but this time it clued me in because the outside of my breasts were sore (well actually only one at the time for some reason) and bumpy feeling.. and turns out i was in fact preggo! Have you taken a test?? GOOD LUCK!!!! hope this is it for ya!