Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Luteal Phase worries
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Luteal Phase worries

Wondering if anyone can help or put my mind at ease.  I'm 29 and have 13 month old daughter. Hubby and I are on our 2nd cycle of ttc (tho the first was a bit of a washout due to timing).  I am using opks and charting cm (not bbt though)  It seems my LP is only 11 days (which I know is the low side of ok) BUT I do tend to spot a couple or a few days before my period begins (this spotting is miniscule and generally only observed by checking my cervical position- I also have cervical ectropian.  I had this problem before I conceived my dd (we were very lucky and she was a second cycle BFP) but now I'm panicking and worryin about Secondary infertility (Google can be evil )and that my progesterone levels are too low to conceive.

I have started taking Agnus Castus and vitamin B6 100mg (I also dont ovulate til CD17/18 so hoping the AC might help with this)

Am I worrying over nothing ?  Is iot ok to spot before AF?
Blank
1105753_tn?1374290948
I wouldn't worry. You are still at the early stages of TTC and you have plenty of time. I think alot of women spot before AF, it's pretty normal. You conceived less than 2 years ago so I think you're fine. I wouldn't worry until you've gone about 12 months without any luck. I don't think a doctor will even do anything or test anything until you have been TTC for a year if you are under 35. Just relax and try not to stress. Good luck.