May-June 2011 IVF'ers
Dear ladies

Ahh! after using medication for a month; i could bring down my thyroid and hence i would start my ICSI IVF cycle from May 2011. :). I will be put on Lupron from May. Sperm has already been collected and slow frozen; so it is just with eggs now. Fingers crossed. will keep you all posted. very happy for now and excited.

good luck to you all. anyone starting in may too?

would there be adverse side effects due to lupron?

thanks
babyhope40527
I'm so glad you're doing well.  I've had breast tenderness for over a week and started getting really tired a few days ago (after the ET).  I've been excited about these symptoms, then today I woke up and my breast haven't been quite as sore.  So I've tried not to worry too much about this or foucs too much on it, but I have a bit anyway.  I know this could mean absolutely nothing. I'm staying positive and hopeful with lots of prayers.  

My mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, and 2 nephews are coming for a visit over the  weekend and I took tomorrow and Tuesday off.  They'll be a good distraction for me...lol.  My family is leaving on Monday.  Me and DH will go for my test Tuesday morning and then spend the day going to a movie and going out for lunch etc.  

Continuing to pray, pray, pray and trying to stay positive and hopeful!!
I forogt to tell you that POAS is Peeing On A Stick (HPT).
Trying and tweet thank you so much for the warm wishes! It means so much to me!! July 11th cant come fast enough lol. Trying Im dying for your results tomorrow!!! ahhhhh Im off tomorrow and usually dont check this but if you tell me for sure youll post then ill def online tomorrow! yuck mornign sickness! ive only had nausea so far kinda intense but no throwing up yet...knock on wood lol

Yayyyy

Hoping2b-Try not to think abotu it, the tenderness can be from the progesterone too. I know its the hardest thing but your soooo close!!

Ladies testing on the 5th its right around the corner just keep your heads up and your prayers up higher!!

Here's to Hoping! Love and babydust to all!
Hi Ladies,
Im so devistated today.  I was finally pregnant this month on my second IVF try.  You may have seen my posts 2 weeks back.  I am 41 and had a transfer of 6 what were considered to be almost perfect5 embroyos - 8 and 9 cell with less than 5% fragnmentatio.  I started the HpTS on day 7 and started with the faint line and then the digital that showed pregnant - on  Wed June 22 I gotr my first official BFP with a beta of 154.  This past Tueday June 28, I went in for my second beta test ( 6 days after the first) - after my bloode work on the morning I went to work and I started bleeding - My stomach dropped and my heart was racing,I was prayng oh God no!! Please pleaae let this be nothing, I caled the clinic and they said go home and rest and theyd call me as soon as they had the results of my morning blood work - when I got home  I noticed a clot that I passed,  and then I stopped bleeding.   I was absolutely devistated and my heart raced fror the next 4 hours waiting for the call - when I got the call they told me my #'s went up to only 815 and they had wanted to see them over 1000 at that point,   Ijust new it was over.  She said to come back in 2 days -When I went in yesterday they confirned the  chemical pregmancy - the #'S  dropped to 200( which s what they call it - but there was impantation but not for long ) .. Needlesss to say I am just so devistated..I can';t believe it.,.,How coud;l someone be on toop of the world one minute and then within the matter of an hour its over..   I;m 41 years old- my insurance is done paying for IVF ( I had a lifetime max of 2 IVF cycles)  I have never been so stressed out in my life - I thought for sure this was it for me I was finally after all these years going to have the baby Ive been praying for every day , everytinme I blow out candles oin my birthday cake, everytime I throw a coin in wishig well, everytime I wish in a star, everytime I light a candle at church.,,  My next step now is $20,500 I have to have IN  advance to get 2 fresh and 2 frozen cycles    ( I guess the program to get 70% back ended with  37 years old)   Where in the world am I going to get twenty thousand dollars??!!   - If I can get someone to finance me it will take me 3-4 years to pay that off - which is fine , but what happens if It still doesn't work?> how could I find another $20K??    I have no time to wait ,  I;m 41 and 1/2 - I don't have the luxury to wait a second on this..,., I am sooooo miserable, why is this happening to me?? ,, Why does my sister in laws, 4 children all be unwed teenage mothers and I have nothing.., I wish I could find someone that I could give the 30k for a baby..,   I just want to buy one somewhere so Iknow the money I spend will result in me being a mother.,.Im sorry to rant like this, I am so stressed out , so so unhappy and just so sad.,     Is anyone out there over 40 and actually had a sucessfull IVF ??>    If I coiuldn't get 6 perfect embryos to work - whats it gonna take????  - Ladies I am also interested in beginning to look int adoption for a baby but I havent the faintest Idea where to start., anyway - thank you to anyone out there for listening to me ,, I wish you all the best,
Thats very sad. Im very sorry for ur pain. I read many stories in many forums about women who got success through IVF in their age 40s. give few more trails you definitely get success. pray,pray... Goodluck.
2 more spots in uterus ,thats truely amazing. waiting to hear ur U/S results :)). keep posting.
yes for me also first few day after ET i have tenderness. later i don't have any. I didn't bother about it. good if we have someone around us, days juss fly away. Have fun.
Today our frds went to Iceland RV trip.  they invited us. we couldn't make it. I missed that fun :(. My DH & I have to do something around here.

Have fun ladies...Happy Long weekend...Njoy Fireworks :))
Thanks so much for your kind words.    This is by far the most stressfull and emotional thing I've ever been through in my life.    I never thought I would not be a mother .. I am going to try again - We're going to borrow $20,500 from my parents, Which will give me 2 fresh and 2 frozen cycles - if that doesnt work , then I can't imagine what my life will be like - in debt for  years paying for a baby that doesnt exist.  Its so hard not to be negative right now,   I don't see any light , just sadness.   Thank godness this is a long weekend, i need the rest from work after this emotional week ., Good Luck to u PL38
HopefulBetsy:  I am so sorry for your loss.  I can only imagine what you are feeling....I only had those thoughts going through this process.  However, I do know what it is like to lose a baby early (by natural pregnancy) and it is a deeply saddening experience.  I am praying you can find peace and success with the next attempt.

Well...if you read my earlier post about the number 2 coincidence, it rings true!

Just saw Baby A and Baby B on the ultrasound.  Separate gestational sacs with yok sacs and teeny tiny fetal pole (both viable and both snuggled in nicely).  Said they should be able to see the heartbeat next week.  They both measured 5 weeks4 days.  DH's voice was cracking (not sure if it was that emotional or if it was panic...lol)

Guess I should start cutting diaper coupons and start stockpiling pretty soon!

Happy days.....enjoy the holiday weekend.  Looking forward to our annual crabbing trip, though I will not be partaking in the huge feast this year......I can only have 6oz two times a week....:0/  Plenty of time for crab after babies are here.....  
thats great news i had a feeling it was two with those beta numbers.
glad to hear it all went well.
hope the next one goes well.

HopefulBetsy so sorry bout your lost keep staying strong and pray that your next cycle is for you, i know its hard but there are lots of success with women in there 40s
Just got my beta numbers....616 last friday....20,164 today.  Oh mylanta!  Progesterone is elevated too which is good.  Looking forward to this crazy ride indeed!

Told DH that's why I'm taking 2 naps a day.  One for Baby A and one for Baby B....
good luck to all going for their betas prayinf for all BFPs.

i went for another scan yesturday all still looks ok 2mm bigger then average lol can start to see that its a baby now and can tell what end is the head and can see its legs starting to grow.
Trying-wow thats ao amazing!!! Congratulations!!! Im soo happy for you and DH!!! When is your next ultrasound? Ours is next monday, 6 more days! I cant wait! (Ill be 6w5d by then) How are you feeling so far? Im exhausted!!! some days im hungry all the time and some days not really hungry at all. and nauseous here and there. I have a feeling by looking at your numbers that I only have only perfect bean in there lol. By you having a beta 4x mine only 2 days later im thinking thats a pretty good judge of twins lol. I was close to your first 2 numbers though (268 and 681) which is weird. I guess beta really isnt an indicator for how many are in there lol. I cant wait for the 11th for our next ultrasound, im just so excited! to see how it has grown and see the heartbeat!!

HopefulBetsy-Im so sorry for your loss. I know this is a difficult time to get through. Im very happy that your parents will lend you the money to try again. Its hard to stay positive when all you feel is sadness but try to push through the sadness knowing that there is a baby out there for you. My mother told me that almost everyday to keep my spirits up, she'd say whether its a baby from adoption or a baby in the universe waiting to be in your belly there is a baby out there for you. You'll be in my prayers.

PLS and Hoping2b-I hope your betas go well today! Have either of you POAS? Please let us know!

I had bloodwork again this morning so Ill call this afternoon for my beta and see where we stand.

Here's to Hoping! Love and Babydust to all!
@MJinWaiting:: I went to blood work today, but today they won't tell us whats going on. I have one more beta on 7th thursday. that day only i can know my results. nervous today n tomorrow r looong days.
I don't have implantation bleed so far. im bit nervous to POAS. I don't want to see -ve :(
Praying God with some Hope!!!..  
@ Hoping2BAMom:: Waiting to hear good news from u. Fingers cross. Good luck dear :)
Hi Ladies,

I've not checked in for awhile because this wait has been excruciating.  Hopefulbetsy, I am so close to being in your shoes.  I am 42 and have had 3 IUIs, 2 IVFs and am in one egg donor process that is probably not a viable pregnancy now.  I've already lost 3 and it's looking like I will lose this one too.  I go for the U/S on Thursday.  We have spent so much money on this and have been trying for over 6 years now.  After this cycle, we have 3 frozen embies left from the donor cycle and that's all we can afford. I've spent well over $85K out of pocket and my husband won't do any more cycles after this....  So I know how you feel.  

I wanted to check in with all of the ladies who are getting their betas today... I see nobody has posted yet.  I hope you all get BFPs.  

I will check back again later.  
tweet:  2mm bigger than average....I love it!  Keep up the good work!

PLS83:  good luck on your beta....thinking positive for you

MJinWaiting:  My next ultrasound is this Thursday....2 more days!  We are excited to hopefully see the heartbeat :0).  I am hungry ALL the time!  DH has made a list of things to eat throughout the day that would fulfill the portions I am supposed to eat (dairy, vegies, etc)  Sweet of him to do that...I feel like I'm starving most of the time, but I want to make sure I'm eating healthy.  I'm so not a breakfast person, but like clockwork 7:30am, I'm up wanting to eat.  A couple bouts of morning sickness....a couple bouts of evening sickness, but not too bad.  There are definitely things that turn my stomache at the smell, and sight.  My folks took us to Olive Garden the other night...ordered my favorite seafood portifino...they brought it out and the smell knocked me over...DH had to move it away from me....I must've been pretty green around the gills....lol.  It's all worth it, and such a wonderful feeling though.  

everyone else:  sending positive thoughts and prayers for your journey....

Take care!
PS....Won't be able to post till next Monday....leaving for camping right after ultrasound.  Can't wait to read everyone's news when I get back :0)
Had my beta this morning and I just heard from the doctor's office and it is another BFN for me.  I think anger, sadness, and frustration best describe how I'm feeling right now.
Wish all of you the best of luck.
Hi, so sorry to hear that as I was really very excited. Keep you head up and know that God is a miracle GOD and who knows, it may come naturally.  I am sooooo very sorry.
hoping2b-Im so sorry to hear that, I know youw ere so positive this time! You are in my prayers! and like I said earlier to hopeful, there is a baby out there somewhere for you!

Trying-your going camping? that sounds soo fun!!

Just got the call from the drs and my beta came back at a strong 23,335!! wow! I am only 2 days behind you Trying so there might be something to those numbers lol. Have fun on your camping trip.

Tweet-So glad to hear your bean is measuring ahead of schedule! thats great!!!

Here's to Hoping! Love and babydust to all
Yes...camping.  Well, with my morning sickness and constant up and down in the middle of the night bathroom trips, DH will be tenting it alone while I sleep in my parents 40 foot motorhome on the pull out aero bed hide-a-couch...lol.  I'm gonna try the tent the first night, but know I have the option of the other if necessary :0)....  It is an annual trip we've made every year we've made since being married.  Love how my DH acts like the crew on Deadliest Catch...wouldn't miss that!  I'll be content kicking back on the beach for the day watching my son fish....he loves it! Bringing a good book and gonna relax!  Before I know it it will be back to my classroom to get things ready for the new batch of kindergartners....need to enjoy this time to nap, eat whenever I want, and go to the bathroom anytime I want....those days will be gone come the end of August! lol

I am anxious to hear my beta numbers on Thursday....crazy and emotional times...but happy...and scared....and nervous...and hoping I'm doing everything right to protect the little peanuts.  Twins....I still keep shaking my head in disbelief.  God is good!
Hoping, I am so sorry.  I know how it feels.  I am so sorry.  {{{{{hugs}}}}}}

I am so sorry to hear that was really hoping for you, wish luck in what you decide to do next.
I have good news to share with u all. Today i went to 2nd beta its BFP YAY!!!!!! so happy :)
My DH came afternoon with flowers n surprised me. He knew it first. I don't know until he came home with flowers. unforgetable moment :)

GOD BLESS :)
CONGRATS!!!!! yayyyy Im so happy for you!! thats wonderful!!! Do you know your betas?

Here's to Hoping! Babydust and Love to all!
@Hoping2BAMom::  Im so sorry to hear that news. don't lose hope. God hear us. Goodluck.  

@MJinWaiting:: Thank u. I don't know my betas. my doc didn't tell anything to me. they just said its positive. have to come for another blood work on monday.  waiting for that.
thats great news congratulations you should phone and ask for your beta numbers so you they are nice high.
hope you have a wounderful 9 months
tryinforbaby3 - thank you for your kind words.  You wrote back to me about a week ago - and I'm sorry for not getting back.  I took the long weekend and 3days off work and went up to my parents cottage on the lake in NH. - Had a great time and it was nice to take my mind off things for a few minutes at a time anyway.    I just had my blood test today and my HCG levels are still in the nineties - they said sometimes it can take a few weeks to go down to negative.   I can't even go on the pill until they are negative.   In the meantime, I'm going to work on getting my financing together so at least it feels like I'm progressing a little.   God do I wish started this 5 years ago (im 41).  
that is SO awesom that you are having twins!!!   Thank goodness that there are the BFP Posts that give us all hope.    God Bless you and your babies!
Thank you Tweet for your kind words back on the 1st.   The intense sadness has left , I have my moments during the day but I am taking your advce and thinking positive
I'm so happy for you and your future baby!!
Hoping2Bamom - I'm sorry for your bfn - I understand your pain.  God Bless
mj thank you for your kind words - your mom sounds awesome, I have a really supportive family too - my mom and dad were so happy and then so upset when we found out that the BFP was shortlived. Im gonna push ahead and will let everyone know how my next cycle goes.    My HCG is stll in the 90.2 after a week or so so I have to wait until I do anything even going on BC.  I see my Dr on July 20th to review this cycle ., In the meantime I will focus on getting the financing in place =-at least it will feel ike Imoving forward wth something.
MJ - I was reading your story and I cant believe that not tooilong ago your RE gave you the option to stop the projesterone - and  you chose not too - and now things seem to be gooing so well with you - Im so happy for you and watch for your updates :)
@tweet25: thank u. Im going on monday again for another blood work. I'll ask that time about these numbers. weekends they don;t take up normal calls.

Hi everyone... here anyone using Endometrin vaginal tablets???. I have a question regarding dat.
Hello all!

We had our second ultrasound this morning and we saw the heartbeat!!! One perfect little bean and a greta heartbeat at 136. Were sooo excited!! So crazy that my betas were almost identical to trying who is having 2 lol but they assured us its only one! lol. and gave us the officially due date of March 1st 2012!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Here's to Hoping!! Love and Babydust to all!
Sounds like everyone is doing well....

PLS83:  Congratulations to you and DH!

HopefulBetsy:  Thank you for your kind words....and I am happy to read you are getting things in order for another possible round.  I'm close to 39 and believe it is possible and have heard and read so many success stories for women in their 40's.  Hang in there girl...

All:  We had our 2nd ultrasound last Thursday.  Saw both Baby A and Baby B (DH lovingly refers to them as Alfred and Beatrice) and the little flicker of their hearbeats.  The ultrasound tech said they would be much easier to see this Friday.  Baby A's heartbeat was a little slower than Baby B which my mom says it must be a boy and the faster heartbeat must be a girl....lol.  They are sooooo tiny!  Comparing the pictures from the week before, they have definitely grown.  I could hardly see Baby A's yolk sac the week before and last Thursday it is definitely there!  And I could see both fetal poles which was exciting.  My beta was close to 90,000 and progesterone nice and high.  This Friday I drop down to 1/2cc of injectable progesterone and begin the vaginal gel inserts.  Not sure how long that will last...I'm assuming till week 10???  Made my first appointment with my regular OB for August 1st and looking forward to that....have some questions regarding cervical competency since I've had 3 LEEP procedures for cancerous cells on the cervix.  With 2, there will be a lot more pressure there I'm sure!  Had some dark brown streaks in my underwear this weekend, nurse said the ultrasound wand might have irritated the cervix and not to worry about it unless it was red.  Not even pink....but I still worry....

Still super nervous that all this is too good to be true and can't bring myself to tell a lot of people in case something goes wrong....DH and I are still being cautiously optimistic until the 12 week mark.  I do know my body's changing though since I can't button any of my shorts and had to buy a bigger bra last week....super sore for sure!

Our camping trip was nothing short of adventurous.  Thank goodness for my mom and dad's motorhome!  Between 4 bathroom trips a night and morning sickness EVERY morning I was there it was a Godsend!.  Super emotional this weekend...overtired...wasn't anle to nap during the day which largely contributed to it.  DH was a trooper and very supportive and loving and understanding.  Spent morning-evening with DH and our friends and after DH shared around the campfire the 1st night why I went with my folks, they too were much more understanding.....it's not because I don't want to sleep in a tent (DH and I have hiked into serious wilderness and slept in an itty bitty tent) it was more for comfort sake being a newly pregnant person!  Sat on the beach and watched my son fish all day and our 2 little crab boats come and go.  The weather was horrible the first day (Thursday), but the rest of the weekend beautiful.  Our boat alone caught 64 crabs!  It's amazing how something I love so much can make me so sick with just the smell (I was literally bawling the first night when my parents brought a cooler full back to the motorhome....the smell threw me over the edge.)  How is it I used to drink 3 caffeine free cokes a day and can't choke one down now?  It literally tastes like dirt.....funny how our body's take care of us and protect our baby's.  Truly a miracle....

Hope everyone continues to do well and stays strong.....take care!
Congrats tryinforbaby 3.  Enjoy every day, hour, minute, second of this wonderful and exciting time for you and DH.  Make sure you take every photo and write everything down as you will not remember everything.
that is good news exciting times ahead, glad you had a good weekend. hope your not suffering from sickness too much ive been lucky and didnt get any sickness just felt sick and have really bad headaches.

ive had a busy few days so relaxing now, had my 9 week scan 2day baby is still going strong and measuring two days ahead of what he or she is. got my first midwife oppointment next week so gotta get all my file notes sent over so they know everything
Hi all,
Hope everyone doing well.

My beta numbers are 59,118,203. 3rd beta not doubled as we expected but doc said that is not a bad number. have one more beta this coming monday  and preponed my aug 4th ultrasound to july 25th bit early.  nervous and tension. can't wait to see my 4th beta numbers. Time is not moving. don't know what to do this whole week.
You go girly, good numbers, great baby, exciting rest of your life!  WHEW!!!!!!!
Ultrasound this morning!  Both Baby A and Baby B are growing good.  Baby A heartbeat is 144 and Baby B heartbeat is 168....they look so much bigger than last week although I know they are still teeny tiny....

Dropping down to 1/2cc of injectable progesterone and starting vaginal gel applicator today....I have 25 applicators, but 1 refill on the prescription.  Have to do it in the morning and lie on my back for 20-30 minutes.....thinking tomorrow morning I'll set my alarm for 6 and do it then and go back to sleep! lol

Hoping everyone has a great weekend!
Hoping everyone is doing well and things are going good...
Been super sick the past week and 1/2...hard to find something to eat that sounds good and stays down.  First regular OB appointment tomorrow....excited for that.  Ultrasound this Friday again (last one for a few weeks)....8 weeks 4 days by then....that 12 week mark is taking forever....just want to know that body is going to do what it's supposed to without any meds to keep these little peanuts safe...

Wishing everyone the best!
Hello!

I also have an ultrasound friday and I will be 8 weeks and 2 days. I also have been super sick the last 2 weeks. havent actually thrown up yet but I am so nauseous its effecting my day. I can barely eat anything without feeling like its going to come back up and food just isnt the same anymore, things that i used to like i dont want anywhere near me. some days I really want something until its in front of me and then im like eww this isnt what i wanted. ive lost a couple pounds from the nausea which makes me nervous but from what ive read its normal in the first trimester and ill gain it back in the next couple months.

You are very right! the 12 week mark feels like forever away!!! I am 8 weeks today, so its been 4 weeks and we have another 4 weeks to go, i just hope this nausea subsides soon. Hope all is well with your two little beans!! THe last ultrasound we had we got to see the heartbeat and baby was measuring right on target. its amazing how much they grow in just a few days!  I will be at my RE until 12 weeks then released to my OB.

Hope to still hear from you! Hope all is well!

Ladies are any of you still trying? How are things going for those of you with BFPs??

Good to hear from you!  Been wondering where you are...lol.  Had my first OB appointment today.  Having twins they'll do an ultrasound on each visit.  Saw both babies and the heartbeats were so easy to see this time.  The screen in the regular ultrasound room is kinda far away for my eyes so it was nice to have the screen right there.  Doc measured my cervix and it looks great (I was worried about compentency because of past LEEP procedures).  So that was a big relief!  I will have monthly "formal" ultrasounds to make sure both babies are growing adequately.  It is all so exciting....my doctor was so happy for me and DH.  His nurse was with my first OB (retired) when DH and I started this infertility journey 4 years ago and she was super thrilled for us too "never say never" were her words. :0)  Still have an ultrasound this Friday for measurement purposes and still excited for it even though I just saw them today.  They are growing so fast....

Doctor said 25mg of Vitamin B6 3 times a day will help with nausea so I'm trying that starting today.  I need to get to feeling better...I am not one to be down long and it's driving me crazy that I feel so lethargic and not able to have control over this.  I have gained a pound and 1/2 which doc says is good.  He's expecting 35 max...and is expecting delivery around 37 weeks...so 29 more weeks to go...lol.

Do tell about your ultrasound on Friday...glad things are going well...let's beat this nausea thing because I hear ya....it is awful!  Hang in there!

All: Wishing you all the best on your journey...
All is going well with me no morning sickness no cravings not gone of any food that i like which is good as im a fussy eater lol. only thing ive been suffering from is very very bad headaches they been stopping me from doing everything when they are bad makes me fill sick too but lucky i ent had no sickness other then that ive been good.
im showing loads which is mad im 10 weeks 2days but been told its coz im soooo short and if i was taller my body would be more streched and bump wouldnt show as qucik.
my 10 week scan was all good baby was moving around so much u could see the tiny arm like waving. only 2 weeks left of traveling to the clinic and taking progesterone injections yay.
glad to hear everyone is doing well
Tweet- I am showing too!!! Ive lost 2.5 pounds and i have a bump! and none of my summer clothes fit! I thoguht I was going to at least be able to get through the summer and first trimester without having to buy any bigger/maternity clothes but that isnt going to happen. I asked my dr if that was normal and he said that all women are different and there are plenty of women who show early in the first pregnancy even  with their first baby. So Ill take that as its ok. Its getting harder to hide. My DH calls it my kangaroo pouch lol. Glad to hear everything is going great for you!!! This is soo exciting!!

Trying-Im so excited for you babies and so glad that they are growing well and measuring on track, has hubby gotten more used the idea of 2 yet lol. The last time I talked to my Nurse Practitioner about the nausea she said if it was affecting my day to let her know and they would prescribe something, maybe ill just ask about the vitamin b6. I want to avoid taking meds if i can, but if it gets any worse I wont have a choice.

Ill keep you all posted about the ultrasound tomorrow! Im super excited!!! Cant wait to see how big the baby has grown again and see that wonderful flicker of the heartbeat.

ps....I still cant believe im ACTUALLY pregnant!!!! wahoooooooooooooooooo
How is it going? hope you are doing ok and the baby is fine too.
tweet25 and MJinwaiting - very happy to read about the teeny tiny little babies moving inside :) it feels as happy as i am pregnant too though i am not LOL.

congratulations and good luck girls.
hey tweet - dont you worry about the bump its the most beautiful one and much awaited one too. so enjoy it totally :) its just the matter of 9 months anyway.
You all give me such good hope.  It is so nice to hear of all the BFP results.  Man oh man this is great.  I will be resting my body for one month and then trying my 4th IVF cycle so please be so kind as to send your blessings our way.  
Sounds like you're doing well despite a few pregnancy related symptoms :0)

Started B6 yesterday and I think it is actually working.  I also started taking my prenatal vitamin at night before bed instead of in the morning....thinking that might help too.

I know all about the baby bump!  Having previous children (though it's been a long time) and carrying 2 this time around, I had to break down and buy a couple pairs of maternity capris to get me through the summer.  No way, no how my shorts are buttoning anymore!  Bought some maternity work clothes too but kept them in the bag with the receipt.  I still have a hard time believing this all real and go through bouts of nervousness thinking something is going to happen.  I just keep trying to focus on those two strong heartbeats and how well they are growing and convince myself that this is, in fact, happening and I'm in it for the long haul.  Stopped by work yesterday to see a friend who was working in her classroom....she is one of the few that knows our journey....I haven't shared with anyone at work yet except my grade level (they are very trustworthy).  However, I'm standing there talking to my friend and the custodian and the custodian looks at me and asks me if I'm pregnant.  My friend said my face turned bright red....I am not one to lie so told her but begged her not to tell anyone else.  Despite my bump (which I had a pretty loose black top on yesterday) soemthng in my appearance must reveal it though I'm not sure what??  I am excited to tell people at work...12 weeks would be the week before school starts.  Many of them are aware of the struggles DH and I had in the past though no one knew we were going through IVF this summer...

DH is beginning to let his guard down with being cautiously optimistic.  Seeing the heartbeats and babies so quickly yesterday melted him.  He was rubbing my belly last night which I found very endearing.  I think it is finally becoming very real to him....he's feverishly reading the dad version of my baby book...I love it!  Think it's giving him a better understanding of what I'm going through....such as why when he asked me to get fish at the store yesterdsy I nearly tossed my cookies and firmly told him no!  I just can't look at, or think about meat of any sort right now.

I am so happy you are doing good and looking forward to hearing your stories and baby growth details.  Ultrasound for me tomorrow....excited for the measurements and to see them for the 2nd time this week....this is all too good!

Wishing everyone the very best on your journey!
after a long time i heard from all of u. Its very sweet to read all ur post about baby heartbeats. Im so excited to hear my little bean. but don;t know how he/she doing inside.
Im very glad to hear every one doing good. Happy 9 months ladies :).
keep us update how ur babies doing :).
Okay....B6 turned out to not work for me.  Bought motion sickness wristbands yesterday...don't think they're working great either....I really want to feel semi normal again where food is concerned!  

Wanted vegetable beef soup broth the other night for dinner and DH was mowing the lawn so thought I would just cook it so it would be ready when he was done.  So I put the soup packet in the water and a can of beef broth.  Defrosted a pound of hamburger.  Put the hamburger in the fry pan and couldn't take it....DH came inside to find me huddled over the kitchen garbage can....said "I was going to cook it when I was done"....my tearful response, "I just want to be able to cook dinner like a normal person!"....DH is very supportive and just rubbed my back and said I will be able to pretty soon.  Eeeegads...I hope so!

Had ultrasound yesterday.  Saw arm and leg buds on Baby A....looks like Baby B had his back towards us.  Heartbeats are 173 and 174....they are doing so good!  Couldn't fit them both in the same picture!  Didn't have to have the vaginal ultrasound either.  Progress!  Prosterone went from 48.7 last week to 61.3 so nurse said I would be fine to not take yesterday's shot....yahooo!  Thank goodness that part's over with...lol  Still on the vaginal progesterone cream and estrace which will be for another 2+ weeks.  HcG count was through the roof at a little over 480,000....I will be happy when things start to level off....I'm sure this has a lot to do with the nausea....

Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoys the rest of the weekend....baby magic to all!