Metallic taste in mouth and preggo!!
Hello All!! I am 8 weeks pregnant and I have had this metallic taste in my mouth for about 4 weeks now and I know that it is normal but I was wondering if this has happen to anyone else? When will it go away and is there anything I could do to minimize it? It has been driving me up the wall and it makes me not want to eat anything!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Are you taking pre-natal vitamins? Many of them contain iron and can often cause a metallic taste in the mouth. I had it for a short time but it went away.
Yeah.. I do have metallic taste in my mouth... and that's normal.. I don't have it anymore.. I believe it's gone after 13 weeks.
I am not taking any prenatal vitamins because they made me so sick. Is there anything I can do or eat to make it go away a little?
WOW your not taking vitamins? are you at least taking folic acid? as that is so important for the babies development
when you are feeling sick specially nausea. don't take prenental vitamin.. will make you sick.. Take only DHA , folic acid, and flintstone vitamin for now.. After you pass your morning sickness, then take your prenantal vitamin.

nothing you can do for this moment... try to eat small meal... always keep food in tummy.. eat cracker.. don't drink alot of water at once time.. just a sip..

Hang in there.... by week 13 you should be fine...

Yeah I had to completely stop taking them because I was getting so sick and I was advise to stop for a while and start taking the folic acid. This is my first pregnancy and I am not use to being so sick. I have never thrown up before this prenancy(sorry if TMI). So this is driving me nutts!! Thank you so much for the advise, I cant wait till 13 weeks lol.
I forget... try some fresh ginger... what i did i cut a slice of fresh ginger then put in a hot glass of water.... i don't leave it too long.. Just a taste of it... then I  take a sip of it when i don't feel well... or after i eat... it did help me... I hope will help you too..

hang in there.. being pregnant is no fun.. but it worth it... you will forget all those when time pass.

Take care