Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Mexico for tubal reversal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Mexico for tubal reversal

Anyone ever gone international for their tubal reversal to help restore their fertility? I ask because I leave Sunday for my international destination in Mexico for my surgery because of the difference in price between there and in the United States. So far I am just anxious about traveling, but have read more good than bad and hope that is the norm for international medical travel. Anyone who has chosen to travel internationally for fertility treatment your input would be greatly appreciated.
Hi. Hope all went well for u on ur surgery. I live near the border and that was one of the places I had looked into but for different reasons, I ended up going up north instead to Houston. Just had my TR 4/23/12.
Btw- sorry. I maybe didn't post in the correct area since I unfortunately can't give u input on international TR's. I'm new to these forums but just know u can contact me anytime. I would live to know how ur experiance was in Rio Bravo.
Thank you, my experience was awesome!!! Can't complain at all and had great one on one care, great food, and a personalized evaluation before and after my surgery
I thought about it but my mother kept  telling me it's not safe and what if there not sanitary etc she scared the life out of me so I have everything getting done here on US soil :) but if you have family that lives there and they know where all the great docs are and your saving yourself thousands do what you gotta do to make yourself a baby
Hi Im new on this site. I am planning on getting my reversal done in Mexico as well. Would like to know more about yr experience. Did you have to pay a part of the $$$ in advance.
Hi. How are you?