Micro Dose Lupron/ Gonal-f protocol - Very poor responder
I am 30 yrs old. I have been ttc for 6 yrs now. I have high FSH(12-14). I did 2 IUIs. My first IVF cycle got cancelled due to poor response and converted to IUI. I am now in my 2nd IVF cycle. I am not responding in this cycle too. I took 20 units of micro dose Lupron on the day before I started Gonal-f. From the next day onwards I am taking 20 units MD Lupron twice a day and 450 units Gonal-f at night. My antral follicle count in this cycle was 6. On the 4th day of stim, they saw only 4 follicles. On 6th day, it went down to 2. My estrogen level is only 36. Is there anyone here have gone through this kind of situation?
Hi there,

I wish I had an answer for you, just wanted you to know that I am praying for you. Hang in there.......
Best Wishes to you!!  
Thanks Kricket212
I am taking 10 IU of lupron plus golal F 300IU TWICE a day..... maybe they are giving you too much Lupron and the stimulant, which is the Gonal F, needs to be increased. I had my first ultrasound this morning and I have follies growing after 5 days of Gonal F.
Im on cycle day 6. Next week is the retreival if they keep growing.