Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Might O again!! YAY!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Might O again!! YAY!

Hey girls! Just had to share my good news! I think I am going to O again (on CD 14 or 15)!! That will be three months in a row after my brain surgery! With PCOS and no meds - that is a freaking miracle!!! 3 months and 3 O's ON TIME!!! How the helllllllll did brain surgery fix my ovaries? I mean, I know the brain has to do with hormones and I guess it is possible that the pressure that was in my head was causing the problem since it has apparently been there since birth and I have had PCOS since I had a period. I have never O'ed on a normal time frame! I am just so freaking excited!!!!! I had to tell someone! YAY!!!!!!
Woo hooooo!  Get to that BDing, girl!  :)  SSBD to you this cycle!!!  
That's wonderful news!! Isn't it amazing how excited we are when our bodies 'work'?? I remember when I started producing CM for the first time....I actually brought it out to show DH! LOL - You can imagine his reaction!!

Good luck and BD the nights away!! :)
Hee hee! I know -- we get so excited over what we SHOULD be doing all along :)
It is CD 15 - and no EWCM yet... maybe today?
Fingers crossed!!!  
Some things that I found that really helped with my CM production....

I take FertileCM from CD1 to the last day of CM (2 reasons...1) I'm cheap and I can't afford half the **** that I take and 2) I'm convinced that my body builds up a 'tolerance' to stuff and feel that the 2 week break from o to the start of AF gives my body time to 'forget it')

Also, I take 1200 mg of Mucinex (plain not DM, only guafinisen) twice a day from CD7 to CD14.

The other thing is that I drink AT LEAST 64 ounces of water throughout the day for the first two weeks of my cycle. I think that the hydration is important for the body to be able to thin the CM appropriately.

I also (TMI alert) wipe from front to back BEFORE I go potty and then (obviously) after.  I am very careful to look at the paper (use flat, not crumpled) because sometimes it is just a tiny bit that comes down. (The times that I notice the most are after a poo - sorry! :) )

Hope this helps! Good luck!!
I think I jinxed myself. I have alot of CM - no problem there but I know I get EWCM the day of or the day before O and I haven't got it yet...damnnnnnn, maybe my body is going back to sucking again...POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Jen...

Congrats on the Oving time!! You are too funny. ;o)
Don't dispair.  Maybe when your body adjusted after brain surgery it also "adjusted" the symptoms you normally associate with "O"?  You might still be o'ing...but just not realize it??  I don't know...just trying to be positive.  :)  Hang in there and hopefully you'll O for sure soooooooooooooon!  
I should clarify that my 'tips' help produce EWCM....it usually starts for me a bit earlier than yours does, but maybe that's because of my protocol?!? I don't know for sure.  But I start getting it about 3-4 days before O day!

Good luck! You aren't out of it yet! :)
Still nothing - think I am starting to get EWCM thisd morning but nothing spectacular. I have been nausous for 2 days...ugh. Feel like poo poo! Hoping this is just new symptoms since the brain surgery "reset" as Amy pointed out (good theory...I think you may be right...)

Jen
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers