Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Might O again!! YAY!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Might O again!! YAY!

Hey girls! Just had to share my good news! I think I am going to O again (on CD 14 or 15)!! That will be three months in a row after my brain surgery! With PCOS and no meds - that is a freaking miracle!!! 3 months and 3 O's ON TIME!!! How the helllllllll did brain surgery fix my ovaries? I mean, I know the brain has to do with hormones and I guess it is possible that the pressure that was in my head was causing the problem since it has apparently been there since birth and I have had PCOS since I had a period. I have never O'ed on a normal time frame! I am just so freaking excited!!!!! I had to tell someone! YAY!!!!!!
Woo hooooo!  Get to that BDing, girl!  :)  SSBD to you this cycle!!!  
That's wonderful news!! Isn't it amazing how excited we are when our bodies 'work'?? I remember when I started producing CM for the first time....I actually brought it out to show DH! LOL - You can imagine his reaction!!

Good luck and BD the nights away!! :)
Hee hee! I know -- we get so excited over what we SHOULD be doing all along :)
It is CD 15 - and no EWCM yet... maybe today?
Fingers crossed!!!  
Some things that I found that really helped with my CM production....

I take FertileCM from CD1 to the last day of CM (2 reasons...1) I'm cheap and I can't afford half the **** that I take and 2) I'm convinced that my body builds up a 'tolerance' to stuff and feel that the 2 week break from o to the start of AF gives my body time to 'forget it')

Also, I take 1200 mg of Mucinex (plain not DM, only guafinisen) twice a day from CD7 to CD14.

The other thing is that I drink AT LEAST 64 ounces of water throughout the day for the first two weeks of my cycle. I think that the hydration is important for the body to be able to thin the CM appropriately.

I also (TMI alert) wipe from front to back BEFORE I go potty and then (obviously) after.  I am very careful to look at the paper (use flat, not crumpled) because sometimes it is just a tiny bit that comes down. (The times that I notice the most are after a poo - sorry! :) )

Hope this helps! Good luck!!
I think I jinxed myself. I have alot of CM - no problem there but I know I get EWCM the day of or the day before O and I haven't got it yet...damnnnnnn, maybe my body is going back to sucking again...POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Jen...

Congrats on the Oving time!! You are too funny. ;o)
Don't dispair.  Maybe when your body adjusted after brain surgery it also "adjusted" the symptoms you normally associate with "O"?  You might still be o'ing...but just not realize it??  I don't know...just trying to be positive.  :)  Hang in there and hopefully you'll O for sure soooooooooooooon!  
I should clarify that my 'tips' help produce EWCM....it usually starts for me a bit earlier than yours does, but maybe that's because of my protocol?!? I don't know for sure.  But I start getting it about 3-4 days before O day!

Good luck! You aren't out of it yet! :)
Still nothing - think I am starting to get EWCM thisd morning but nothing spectacular. I have been nausous for 2 days...ugh. Feel like poo poo! Hoping this is just new symptoms since the brain surgery "reset" as Amy pointed out (good theory...I think you may be right...)

Jen