Mirena Crash
Hello, I had the mirena IUD removed today 6/22 after a little over a month. I had headaches so bad that I couldn't function, consistent vomiting and nausea, dizziness, lighthead, fainting, and lack of sleep. I wanted to know if anyone who had this IUD removed had experienced any symptoms after the removal?
Hi there, I believe I am in the same boat as you. I had my mirena in for only 3 weeks. From the day it was inserted I had non stop bleeding, moodiness, acne, headaches and the worst part was my hair falling out. As soon as it was removed all symptoms dissappeared and I had a normal period a week afterwards.  It has now been 10 weeks since removal and for the past 2 weeks I have had every pregnancy symptom and have not had a period for 9 weeks. I am not pregnant, that has been ruled out with urine and blood tests and ultrasound. I have had many many blood tests done testing everything possible,  including hormones and everything is normal. I don't know whats going on. Damn mirena.