Missed period after IUI ?'s HELP
I am 17DP IUI and still have not started my period and am on Day 36. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My period is geneerally 30-35 days. I was wondering if I could still be pregnant or if mother nature is tricking me this month and either going to be late or is maybe there a possibility I impanted late and this is why it is not showing yet? Can anyone help me with this? I have read that sometimes the HPT don't show up for a while on some people?
That is true... Don't give up... Believe and have faith that AF won't show.  I would just give it time as well though your only 1 day late... So there is still a chance both ways... I wish you the best and hope you get your BFP soon... ♥
Thank you! I pray that this is the month and that God will bless me very soon. What about you? I just hope for some reason I am not skipping a month and then I will be really confused as to what day I am on?
I'm praying for you and for everyone who is in the 2ww and the ones who are still ttc.  I highly doubt your skipping a month.   That seems to be rare... I know a lot of people who have taking hpt test and came back negative up until 4 months.. So I would just say go and get a blood test... Your chances to me seem high... As for me well I'm in the 2ww and AF is supposed to arrive the 9th or somewhere around there.  I'm hoping she don't visit for another 9 months or so... But I haven't been experiencing all the symptoms.  The only ones I have is minor back pain, increase fatigue now (i go to sleep early and wake up late, and still yawn throughout the day)  headaches for a couple of days, and I feel nauseas some days and not others... But no soar boobs, and usually I receive them when AF is due to come soon... What is going on with me... But enough about me... I will keep you in my prayers.. SSBD ♥
I know! I am not having any sore boobs either. Extremely tired like you, yawning and yawning but nothing else really! I will be praying for you too as all these toerh wonderful women wanting healthy babies!!!
Thanks you.. Keep me updated and I will you!!!
I am 17 dpi iui too and still no period as well. HPT say no but go for blood work today. I have Pms symptoms, but again I had those before and was pregnant instead. I pray that it worked nut the dr said if hpt says negative 14 dpi then there's no chance.....but I'm still hoping for a miracle.
You probably have a cyst. This is a common side effect of IUIs. Follicles that did not ovulate can turn into cysts. The cysts have hormones that tell your body to not bleed. It should go away on it's own in about a month.