Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Mucinex works!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Mucinex works!

Wow. I used Mucinex for the first time this month to help increase my CM and it totally works. I've taken one in the morning and one at night for the past 4 days or so.

Today at work I felt, well, slimy down there (sorry!) and I didn't know what it was. I checked it out and sure enough it was abundant EWCM. So we BD'd tonight and the last 3 nights, and will continue to BD the next 2 nights.

I used a Walgreen's OPK this month and it said I haven't O'ed, but I know I am ovulating based on my recent FSH.

So I guess I'll be in the TWW very soon!

And this is how I feel:

scaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcited
scaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscared
excitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcitedscaredexcited

Super Sticky Baby Dust To Everyone!!!!!
I truly hope it happens this month for you. I was let down when you got b/w results. Time for some good news :)