Mucinex
I've been reading alot about how Mucinex can help with your CM...is this true? Does Mucinex help you produce more CM? Has anybody else tryed this, or has heard anything about it? Thanks, need some advice!!!!
START TAKING IT NOW--- I hope it works for you!   It really can't hurt.
I thought Mucinex just broke the mucus up like Robitussin.  I read that taking Evening Primrose Oil will help to produce more CM and someone here (paranoidpatty I think) said that drinking grapefruit juice helped her.
I tried it in January and it worked.  Unfortunately I m/c, but I have never been pregnant before and it worked.  I took it every day twice a day every day my fertility monitor said I was high fertility and peak fertility.
hmmm...i see...im currently on CD 10 and I should O on saturday [hopefully] if i start taking it now will it start to help me now? I am going to start testing today using the Cleablue Digtal ovualtion test...so fingers cross that i dont miss it like last month...ugh...
Also try preseed, it's sperm friendly and mimics your cm, and is supposed to be good......I'll find out in in about 4-6 days if it worked for me
ahh thanx!! i find that i am not producing alot of CM, or maybe I just never noticed before as this is relly only the first month i have become completly obsessded with it...lol
thanx again!!
You're welcome, I also don't produce alot of EWCM, and my best friend got a BFP the VERY FIRST time she used pre-seed, after trying to conceive for 4 months, so of course she doesn't know if it was the pre-seed or just her time, BUT just in case, you know........and it's fun
hmm...were would i get Evening Primrose Oil from??
What mg of the Evening Primrose would it take.  I see there is a 500mg and a 1000mg.
Mucinex is suppose to help.  I was actually sick this month and was taking robitussin for about a week  or two just before O and didnt notice anything different.  good luck