Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Muliple complications, harmones, bicornuate, blocked tubes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Muliple complications, harmones, bicornuate, blocked tubes

I'm 31, diagnosed with imbalanced harmone levels ( leading to anovulation -highly irregular cycles), a bicornuate uterus and blocked fallopian tubes through a saline sonogram. Can you help me with your advice on whats the next best step for me to ever achieve pregnancy ? My doctor tells me that a diagnostic laparoscopy, and an IVF may be only potential solutions. I'm very scared and disappointed. My family has no history of infertility and I'm utterly shocked at my diagnosis.

Would I be needing multiple surgeries - can my body support all of them ? I read that I may need metroplasty, tubal reversal and/or IVF to increase my chances ? Not to forget some medications to regulate ovulation. What should I do ? Is this a rare case ? or there have been similar cases and can you tell me whats the recommended steps here ?

Thanks so much, appreciate any good words at this time.