My Vericocele Back Again
HI..

I am 22 Year Old....I Had Vericocele Surgery Back 1 year...But After 6 Months of Surgery I start to goto Gym For Exercise and after 2 Months Of Exercise i Feel That My Left testical is Going large Agian..so i Quit Gym amidiatly ....I thought that it came back agian Becoz of Gym.. it just got Big Agian and in Summer it Pain But not that Much to Disterd me in Work or Studies....I Don't Have Masturbution Habbit and Don't Have Sex often....Some time once in month or twice....My sperm Came alright and I Think i have allright in Sex.....But in Summers My Left Testical Going Big and When i m walking it bother me....and pain some times..but not much pain... what Should i do??? it has been 6 Months thats i have done not Gym etc no heavy Loads....i Play sports...and its fine....Is my Vercocele back Agian???
Well my Testicals are Big....It Srinks...i mean doing Movement....please help me..Thanks

Nasir