My wife feels it is not going to work on our 3rd try, any advice on how to cheer her up? Please Comment
We have two failed fresh cycles where we transferred morulas. This time we did a frozen cycle and we transferred three blastocysts. I am not sure of any reason why it is not working right now. My wife is down because she thinks it is not working. Is it too early to take a pregnancy test? We are seven days past a five day transfer? When is the earliest we can take a pregnancy test? What are signs of pregnancy that she can refer to, to give her a jolt? Is there anything that I can say that can make it better?

I have become negative as well. Why would it work? The other two times did not work. I have done everything I can to make it work. It is depressing. My wife and I are beginning to get depressed.

Has anyone had success on a frozen embryo transfer? If so when did you get a positive? My wife was nausea last night does that mean anything? How do I give her hope?

So sorry to hear that your going through this.. its so hard, and defintley at times seems  like it will never actually happen! I have not done IVF personally, but i have a friend who had never been pregnant, not once.. and after 4 years of trying EVERYTHING on their third IVF they got pregnant! and she is now 13 weeks along with no complications!  many many times it takes till the third time, thats why they always say you should expect to do three times, becuase its common for it not to work until the third : )        Symptoms are hard, because progesterone can immitate pregnancy symptoms- for many their earliest symptoms (me too) was urinating a lot, sometimes sore breasts, nausea etc.. I had a pregnancy where i had so many symptoms and i had another one where i didn't have hardly any.. so either way dont' get discouraged!   When is your beta scheduled? I've tested 11 days past my trigger injection and gotten a very very faint positive.. but it takes some people almost 15 days after the trigger.. so its a gamble!  GOOD LUCK yall are in my prayers that the third time is the charm! : )