NO AF? NO BFP:( WITH CLOMID and IUI
I feel so depressed. It's D30 and I don't have AF, although I have felt like I'm about to for over a week. I continue to get BFN. On D28 (or even before) I had accepted that I would try iui #2, but now it's just dragging on- making me think what if I'm prego only to take more test and get the same result. Anyone has had delayed AF after clomid and iui? I also feel like I have little cysts?? not sure what to do?
Yes - Clomid typically delays your period mainly because it can make you ovulate later.  I personally also have "AF" like cramps from right after ovulation until I start when I am on Clomid.  That is one of the bad side effects.  As your RE about Femara - it does the same thing but with no side effects (well only headaches for me) and it doesn't thin your lining!

There is still a chance you might be pregnant.  I would call and ask for a blood test!

Good luck - and if you are going to be doing another IUI next month they will most likely do a CD 3 check to make sure there aren't any cysts.