Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Natural way to unblock fallopian tube

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Natural way to unblock fallopian tube

Hi there...

I am diagnosed with one completely blocked fallopian tube while the other one is partially blocked.
Moreover, my both fallopian tubes are adhesive.
My doctor has told me that I must try IVF for the 2nd time but I prefer not to.
I've found a source which claims to unblock my tubes naturally.

A 7-step kit :
http://biotanicalhealth.com/products/blocked-fallopian-tube-kit-outside-usa-canada/
the kit composes of Herbal Tampons and douches, body cleanse, yoga & massage cd

My problem is that I don't know whether this would really work.
I really need help in this regard and I can provide more information if necessary.

Thank you for your help
Hi Shiva!

Although the kit you mentioned might have some health benefits, I doubt very much it can help unblock fallopian tubes. The fact that it is not available for sale in the US or Canada, makes me wonder if they are afraid of legal action, which also makes me think they're making claims they cannot support. Plus...they're charging almost $900 for this!!!

Have you discussed lap surgery with your doctor? Is that an option in your case? And how blocked is your partially blocked tube?
Hi Dear Heather

Thank you for your comment,
Actually they do offer the same sale in USA and CANADA:

http://biotanicalhealth.com/products/blocked-fallopian-tube-kit-usa-canada/
But I doubt whether their method is reliable...

I did have a lap surgery a couple of years ago, but it was just a diagnosis operation and the doctor just told me that my tubes are adhesive and I must try IVF...

I had HSG before my lap but the results of the two didn't match!!!
(according to HSG my right tube could  pass the liquid with difficulty while the left one was totally blocked; however the lap surgery showed the opposite...)

As I have understood, the main problem with my tubes is adhesion (based on lap, my left tube passes the liquid with difficultly while the right one is blocked)
Maybe I should try another HSG to see the present condition of my tubes?!
Ladies,

My HSG in Sept '09 showed the my left tube was blocked. I did IVF & after because of m/c just had another HSG in Jan '10.  I am told my tubes are OPEN and possibly never blocked & just my body spasmed & they contracted closed.  I didnt know this was possible but I recommend to everyone to alwasy have 2 if they can tolerate it.
HI EVERYONE

MY NAME IS AMY D AND I HAVE ONLY ONE FALOPIAN TUBE AND OVERY WHICH IS DAMAGED ADHESIVE AND BLOCKED, I ALSO WAS ASKED TO HAVE IVF BUT THEN GOT TOLD THAT THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE AS THEY THINK IM GOING THROUGH POF PREMATURE OVERIAN FAILURE.

ANY ADVISE WOULD BE BRILL.

MANY THANKS
Hi Lovely People!

Im new here, 23 yrs and have been ttc for the past 6months, nothing happened until i went through an HSG which commented that i have Bilateral Hydrosalpinx and both Fallopian Tubes Blocked...oh my God i have never been disapointed in my life, my husband have been so supportive and i really just wish we can have our little one. i foundout on some sites that there are herbal treatments that can open up my tubes and clearly put them to normal shape and that i will be able to conceive naturaly...but now i dont wanna purchase this herbal Kits if they are fake and money suckers, im so desperate that i belive the testimonies of people on these sites. is there anybody that have gone through this herbal treatments and successfully got pregnant naturally after such infertility problems??? please help me im really up to anything right now but i need direction from experts.
Are you seeing a specialist (usually called an RE or Reproductive Endocrinologist)? If not, I would definitely start there. Also, like one of the previous posters noted, it is possible for the tubes to spasm, so it might be worth doing another HSG just to make sure. If they're both still totally blocked, ask the RE what the next step would be. A lap surgery might be an option to try and unblock the tubes, and of course there's always IVF, which bypasses the tubes altogether. At 23, the success rate for IVF is high, but of course it's also much more expensive than other treatments. Best of luck with everything!
Hallo there Heather5...im glad i met u here u the one that made me feel alot betta since i joined this site...i hope my doc will make another appointment for me to go through another HSG (sigh...verry painful). thanks alot u a star, will keep u updated
After long browsing I found company called net logistics inc. Clearwater fl. They distribute raw mud , torf mud, which contain a humic acid from Poland where they have 200 years of spa experience for healing Fallopian tubes blockage with special tampons made from this mud. After 14 periods every second day hsg showed tubes fixed ! It's very cheap worth a try ...
Good to hear this. Please can you give further details on how one can obtain/order this? Very desperate for help for my wife