Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Need some urgent help! Can Fenugreek herb cause Penile Reduction?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I was advised to take fenugreek  by my ayurvedic doctor. I was not aware of its highly estrogenic effects. I heard it balanaed out the sex hormones. I took about 70 grams fenugreek a day to combat rapid hairloss for about 3 days befoer I stopped as I witnessed unusual effects. I am only 19 years old and have lost all my muscle mass, developed gyno, my skull got much bigger like acromegaly and my flaccid penis has shrunk--is this permanent? Is there anything to do to return it to normal. Normaly the flaccid is about 3 inches but now its about 2 inches.

Also, equally as distressing, my erections which used to be about 5.8 inches in length are just about 4 inches now and very weak.

The other thing is reduced libido and alot of fat all over the body. I took the fenugreek in august and it is January now!