Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Negative HPT 11dp3dt

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Negative HPT 11dp3dt

I started taking HPT 7dp3dt and have tested everyday since then and everyday has been a BFN! I am starting to loose my hope and wish I never started these HPT's! Our beta test is scheduled in the morning. I just wonder is there still hope for a BFP even with a BFN on a HPT the morning before? Someone help me keep my sanity!!! Knowing that we didn't have any more eggs make it to freeze and we will have to do the WHOLE cycle over is enough to stress me out and drive me crazy! Anyone out there that was or is in a similiar situation???
I'm a surrogate mother and I know alot of other surrogates and have followed their journey's. We did have one surrogate who never tested positive on an HPT before doing her betas and she was indeed positive!!!
We had another surrogate who's Beta numbers dropped and she was taken off of all her meds (Progesterone and Estrogen) and she never got her period. Perplexed,,,,she went in to ask her Dr. how long it would take to get her period since it had already been 10 days since she'd stopped her meds. Well...they did an ultrasound to see what was going on inside,,,and low and behold..there was a little heart beat.
Anything IS possible!!!!
Best of luck tomorrow
xoxooxox
Thank you so much! That makes me feel so much better! I guess the only test that matters is the actual blood test with the doctor. Thanks again for some words of inspiration :)
I did the same thing  I started testing on friday results were the same BFN. I am having AF symptoms, which is really freaking me out. This is our 2nd Ivf and we didnt have enough to freeze. So i am really hoping for a miracle. I am driving my DH crazy.,so i am really hoping My AF stay the hell away.

I wish you luck tomorrow!!!!!!!
waiting4......I too have taken test and gotten nothing but bfn.....but reading justpacking and others I have hope that mine will be a bfp....you are a day ahead of me...i go for my beta on this friday..

good luck
It is early days- hang in there!

3-DAY TRANSFER:

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

5-DAY TRANSFER:

-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough HPT
This is my first ivf @ 43 years old. The odds are against us to start.  I did a 3 day ET. It is now day ten.  Last night on day 9 I had a faint positive
twiceon Easy response HPT and today on day ten I used a different brand easy clear HPT and it was negative.  I had my last trigger shot on wednesday and its now saturaday night.  
Any thoughts! I go for my Beta on Monday.  I am so upset. We transfered 3 embies due to my age.  We fertilized all and all matured too normally.  I am needing prayers tonight!  Anyone with similar experience.  
I would have thought that the hcg sht should have been out by then. i hope this to be the case or you, IVF is so hard and so emotional but just some comfort words,
i did a 2 day trans, and i tested very faint @9 dpt, next day, even fainter with the same branded test, this done my head in so i sent my dh to buy first responses, and it showed clear +
(posted a pic on here)
this is strange as the others were s'pose to be more sensitive,
I googled like mad and found a great site that explains, a line is a line if seen in the correct time frame on the test, and is the right color,  Hold out hope there are some people that dont even get a + until days after their Beta's .... fingers crossed for you
hi can anyone give me some advice and hope. im currently 10dp2dt on day 8 and 9 i had cramping and aching legs at top of thighs felt like my period was on its way. now im not feeling anything at all took a hpt today it was negative. has anyone had this feeling and still got bfp when had bloods done? im having blood on wednesday. is it also a good sign that i still have not had any bleeding? i am 39 so age isnt on my side
I actually  did 2 blast transfer and it been 18days I hv been testing neg both hpt and beta hcg I need urs prayers because I still hv hope I will turn positive cos I hv stopped all medications still feeling symthons of pregnancy.