Negative Urine Test - Positive Blood Test?
All -
I've been going through IVF, and my beta test is on Friday.
This is our second attempt, the first one failed.
I'm tempted to take a pregnancy test, but worried of the outcome. Is it to early to test?
Could my urine test be  negative and the blood test positive?
I think I just want to prepare myself for Friday.
This is the hardest 2 weeks.
HI-
I totally understand.  I just went through IVF and happily got a BFP last week.  However, I thought I would lose it waiting for my first round of blood work.  I refrained from taking a HPT because if you had to take any amount of HCG, which I did 3 different days after transfer, it will register as a positive on your HPT.  Ideally that is a true read and you are pregers but I can't imagine anything more disappointing than having your beta HCG done with negative results.  The clinic I used told me NOT to take a HPT because the results don't mean anything - or +.  I know this is so hard.  Hang in there.  I am wishing you lots of baby energy.  Remember, you are pregnant until proven otherwise : )
I believe different HTP brand will detect at different HCG level. You can search online.

On my second IVF, I got negative on other tests, but with clear blue digital, it detect at 25.  I got "pregnant"  2 days (12dpo) before beta.  When I break the test apart, I see there is a faint line there, and I got beta with 47 which mean it about double in 2 days.

On my third IVF, I do same thing, but I didn't get "pregnant" till 1 day (13dpo) before beta.  I also break it apart, also a faint line, not dark as control line.  Next day, I got beta at 37 which mean it also about another half in 1 day.

This is just my own experience.
SSBD