No Ovulation 3 years after abortion?
I had an abortion in 2004. I got married at the start of 2006 since getting married we have been trying to concieve with no joy. I have carried out the BBT chart for the last 3 months and found i am not ovulating. Could the abortion have prevented me from ovulating? or is it more likely that something else has caused me to stop ovulating?
The abortion should not have anything to do with it. An abortion is the same as a D&C and many women have D&Cs and get pg shortly after the procedure. I'd talk to your dr and they may do a work up to see what's causing it.
It is very possible that the abortion has caused you to stoop ovulating. It could be that the abortion damaged that area and has caused this affect...
I don't think that the abortion caused you not to ovulate...but if you continue not to ovulate, the best way is to go to fertility doctor and get the meds to have the ovulation. You will get pregnant in no time! I have PCOS so I don't ever ovulate and I got pregnant after being with the fertility for 2 months only! of course it ended up in m/c and then I had d&c and then another 7 months :( , and Im preggo again! :)