No Symptoms after embryo transfer
This is my second IVF cycle using the icsi method. Got 9 eggs, 7 survived and fertilized however only 4 were of decent quality. One was transferred 2 days ago at Day 2, and the other 3 frozen. I am feeling no twinges at all, and have been using the progesterone cream to try and help implantation. Does no symptoms mean that it has not implanted?
Implantation can occur around 6+ days, so you are probably too early to feel anything and some woman experience no symptoms at all......stay positive and hopefully you will get good news soon!! good luck!
Hi there, I too had my transfer 2 days ago :) I have felt a whole lot of nothing except for a bit of backache. I think it's mainly due to being on bed rest for 2 days in a row. Don't worry about having any specific symptoms. Just let time takes its course and before you know it, you will be going in for your beta :) This is my first and only try w/ IVF so I can't tell you about past experiences w/ it. I did go through IUI twice, both failed. I was reading so much into it, that it was literally driving me nuts. Now, I'm just gonna wait for the 10day mark and go in for BW.

I have my beta scheduled for 12.01.09, how 'bout you? Of course, that will only mark the baseline and will have to return 2 days later for second beta if anything comes up.

Good luck to ya!
Hi, I had my transfer in 11/7/09 and hardly had any cramping but got a BFP! Good luck and don't Worry too much:-)
thanks everyone. im trying to remain calm and do the waiting thing.
My blood test is booked for the 4th December. Crossing my fingers and toes.
Sometimes you have  "symptoms" but  because of the progesterone suppositories so it's Ok not having any symptoms. Everyone is different. I think we look for symptoms TOO much and become TOO sensitive about any little thing that "feels weird" in our bodies....

Good luck!!!
I had my first IVF in sep/oct and now I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant. I had my ET on a friday and by tuesday night my nausea started and a bit of cramping started on wednesday...I believe I developed pregnancy symptoms very soon because they are twins. Everyone is different so just keep praying, that's what we did, prayed and prayed...good luck to all of you. I know waiting sux, I cheated and tested at home exactly a week after my transfer and it was positive right away.
I have ET on 11.19.09 on day 3.  I'll have my beta on 12.1.09.  Like trying2conceive, I have a bit of backachs due to bedrest, but I also have a bit of diarreah which happens every single IVF cycle and don't know why.  Good luck to all of us.