No Thermal Shift!?!?
Is anyone else here charting? I take my temp at the same time every morning. I'm doing everything like I should. I should have O'ed by now. I know that I do ovulate because I have had 2 pregnancies. My average cycle lasts about 72 days. I'm on CD 70 now. Do any of you ovulate without a clear thermal shift? Is this possible?
Here is my chart :)
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/17412b
my temps are opposite very erratic.
Actually it is as long as you are young and you O.  Mine wanted me to wait 6 months after the pill to see if I had AF, and when I didn't, she started provera, had me wait again, and nothing happened.  Finally I took provera again and had no pos OPK, and she put me on Clomid, said it would only be for a few months, if not pg this month, I have an HSG test next month to check my tubes and make sure they aren't blocked, and then she is sending me to an RE.  She has now, after 7 months, said she doesn't want to waste anymore time.  I did just tell her that although I am only 25, my hubby is 37 and we want to get the ball rolling here on our family to be.  If your not ovulating or getting any tests done to see if everything is ok though, then I'd question your dr, or even switch.  It's hard to wait when nothing happens.
your chart doesn't look like you O, but it can happen without a shift.  You have pretty long cycles, and I would think if you wanted to, you could get that corrected by your OBGYN. If you choose not too, I suggest taking an OPK everyday.  That's what my dr told me to do when I wasn't O (now on Clomid and did for the first time in at least 7 years- got off BCP 8 months ago).  I know it's hard and can be expensive, but I'm just telling you what the dr said.  Best wishes!!!  Oh, and just because you have had 2 pg, doesn't mean you ovulate EVERY cycle.  Doesn't mean you won't O soon though.  I hope you do, as I can relate to how frustrating it can be
I've told my OB/GYN, and he put me on birth control for a month to try and regulate my cycles. I was semi-regular before I had my ectopic in October 05. I'm on my third cycle since May. My OB/GYN says that he won't do anything until I've been trying for a year without getting pregnant. I had a miscarriage in May. Is it normal for a doctor to not want to do ANYTHING for a year??