No cramps in early pregnancy? Uterine not growing?
Hi ladies,

I was wondering if NO cramps during early pregnancy is a sign of miscarriage? I know  usually women are worried about having cramps, but in my experience everytime i didnt experience any pulling or cramps during early pregnancy, it ended in miscarriage. I foud out that I am pregnant again couple of days ago, but again I am not having any sensation that my uterin is growing, no cramps, no tightening nothing. I am afraid that this one might also end in miscarriage.
Has any one gone throgh early pregnancy without any feeling in abdomen area?

My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex quite a lot, and I was supposed to have gotten my period on saturday and it is now thursday.   And sometimes I can even be early on my period.  And now i'm having a whitish/clearish discharge instead of a period.  I'm also getting phantom cramps?  I don't know if that is normal for an early pregnancy sign?  Also, beginning over a weeks ago, my breasts have been hurting pretty badly, which I never even get as a symptom of pms. I'm scared and I do not have enough money for a pregnancy test...
LilyB- I am 11wks pregnant and have had NO cramping or symtoms, so I wouldn't worry about that.

OhitSlove- You can go to a planned parenthood or other clinic to get tested for free. But honestly hun if you are pregnant you have alot to think about becuase if you can't afford a pregnancy test then you defenitly can't afford a baby. I would go to planned parenthood and see what your options are. Also if your not pregnant then they could also get you free birth control, you should be more careful to not bring a baby into the world with no resources. Its not fair to the baby.