No dominant follicles
Hi, i'm ttc and on clomid. I had my day 10 scan on tues and no dominant follicles. Does this mean that I can't fall preg this month? Pls help
Yes, you can still fall pregnant. Just means that your eggs aren't the size they need to be yet for ovulation. Your only on cd10, they grow 2-3mm each day! Did they schedule you another scan to check sizes?
Yes there's still a possiblity, I was kind of in the same boat and this was my RE's approach:
on cd5-9 I took 100mg clomid. I went in on cd13 for ultrasound and my follicles were not mature at all and lining was really thin. RE prescribed clomid 200mg cd13-18 (yes in the middle of cycle) and then had another ultrasound on cd20, I had 2 growing follicles at 10mm and 12mm.. Today is cd22 for me, I went in for an ultrasound again today and had a mature follicle at 18mm and one at 14mm. RE said that it's looking good and I should ovulate by this weekend. I'm still waiting on blood work results though to confirm that my estrogen levels are rising. Hopefully I'll O without having to have a hcg injection :)

Good luck to you!! SSBD!