No signs..
I'm not to certain this qualifies as a question but I need some kind of opinions.

My last period was December 18 and I'm a little about 20 days late but no signs of pregnancy or even menstral cramps, which I normally have before I begin my cycle. Also I've taken 2 tests and both were negative. Is it possible it's to early to tell or maybe I'm just extremely late for no reason?
I would make an appt. with your OB-GYN and have them check you out. It's possible to be pregnant and have a negative urine test, so they can run a blood test and may also to an ultrasound. They may run additional bloodwork to check for hormonal imbalances if you're not pregnant. Sometimes stress can cause irregular cycles, or changes in medication, recent illnesses etc. So there are many factors that can cause an irregular cycle. But it's still best to see your doctor for confirmation.
Good luck!
Thanks I plan to visit the doctor soon. I still haven't started my period but they're usually pretty regular.