Not feeling anything at all now
Ladies im 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant and ive had sensitive breasts and  a few cramps over the last week. But yesterday and today im not feeling any thing my breasts seem to have gone a little smaller and im not feeling any symptoms. Should i be worries in any way or is this normal xxx
I am sure everything will be ok, am praying that you & baby are both be doing great.
x x
It's very possible that the symptoms you were feeling were not due to the pregnancy but due to the meds and now they're going away.  If that's the case, I would imagine it's perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.  My sister had NO symptoms until the 4th month of her pregnancy!!!
It's very possible that the symptoms you were feeling were not due to the pregnancy but due to the meds and now they're going away.  If that's the case, I would imagine it's perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.  My sister had NO symptoms until the 3rd month of her pregnancy!!!
Not to worry...it's ok for pregnancy symptoms to come and go during early pregnancy.  As long as you do not have really strong cramps and/or bleeding, i wouldn't worry too much about it.

You won't feel anything at least you are 8 weeks pregnant.  morning sickness, breast tender, right now, some woman didn't realize that they are pregnant.  Don't worry to much.  just take it easy and let your body prepare for your pregnancy.

take care
I think that is totally normal. I didn't feel anything at 5 weeks. I think at 6 I felt a little nauseated, but just every now and then. Now at 8 weeks I feel terrible! Try to relax,and as long as you have no heavy bleeding or cramps I think you are fine.
I felt really bad at 5 weeks (sick, food aversions, sore bbs) and then around 6w3d it totally dissapeared! Of course I freaked out and I ran to the Dr's so he could arrange an u/s for me, but the u/s people couldnt book me in for another 2 days, so I just had to wait. I felt like I wasnt even pregnant anymore - I was able to eat everything! But then on the morning of the u/s I was so sick again! I ended up cancelling the u/s but then about a week later the same thing happened (my symptoms dissapeared), so this time I had the u/s done (at this stage I was 7w3d) and everything was fine - heart beat was normal etc. I have since found that I will have a week of really bad sickness, then a day or two of nothing, then back to sickness again.
Thank you so much ladies xx