Not feeling baby move at 21 weeks..normal?
Is it normal to not feel the baby move at 21 weeks? I have felt little flutters since 15 weeks and for like a week or more its like i don't feel him move at all. I went to the doctor this past wed. and his heartrate was 153 so they said everything was fine..i don't know i am probably worring for nothing but i can't help it..Any incouraging words would be grately appreciated! Thanks..
Lisa...

Congratulations!!! I'm not pregnant, so I can't say for sure, but it doesn't matter how many times you've been to the doctor...if you have concerns...Go in as many times as you need to for reassurance. ;o) You want to make sure you are at ease with everything going on with you & your baby. I pray all is well. ;o)

Savanha~~
I agree If you are worried about the baby not moving go in and have it checked. I always thought once you start feeling your baby move you should pay attention to if movements stop. However my friend is 22 weeks and she hardly feels anything like movements. So maybe it is normal but just ask your doc if its normal. I have never been prego so I don't know for sure.
If you have anterior placenta it provides cushioning and you may not feel your baby move for a while.  It's not uncommon.  With a h/b of 153 your aby is obviously doing well.
During my 1st pregnancy I couldn't tell at 21 weeks either. Sometimes I felt him and sometimes I didn't. Once I was rushed to the hospital for fear that my baby was not moving. When they hooked me onto the monitor he was wiggling all around. No matter who tells you it's normal not to always feel the baby deep down you'll still be concerned. I solved this issue by buying a handheld baby doppler online and every evening I found my baby's heartbeat and listened to him twirling around. it's really cool and it relieve a lot of worry.  
hi lisa,

well my nurse said drink something very very cold and then pay attention to the baby.  you should start to feel the baby move like a half an hour after you drink it.  i feel my little guy everyday for at least 3 hours hours during the day, especially afetr i eat.

you can always call the doctor if you are nervous.