Not getting proper Follicle size for pregnancy
Dear All,
I am undergoing treatment for pregnancy from last few months and not getting anxious about it. My doctor has figured out via U/S that follicle size reaches a max size of ~10 mm. After identifying this I am on daily dose of tablets i.e. Ebexid and B-Long. Apart from this last month I took five tables course of Letroz tablets from day 3 to day 7. Letroz was helping till day 22  and max size attained was 12 mm only. After that next month in addition to Letroz I was given FSH injections on day 5 and day 7. Now the U/S on day 13 shows that still the size is very small i.e <8 mm.

Now, I am getting anxious that what might be wrong and what shall be the way forward for treatment. Letroz tablets course with FSH injections in addition to daily tablets B-long & Ebexid should have given some positive results. My doctor suggests that in my case egg formation might be starting late but I am very upset about it. There have been several tests including TSH, S Prolactin, T.L.C., Neutrophils,Lymphocytes, Monocytes,Eosinophils,Basophils, ESR-Wnitrobe etc the results are fine.

Please Help or Guide what shall be the way forward. Thanks in anticipation.
I am so sorry to hear of your struggles. Have you had your FSH level tested? If so, what was the number? And do you mind me asking how old you are?

Another thing that comes to mind is asking your doctor about PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome). That's where you have a lot of follicles (or cysts), but none seem to mature. Not really sure if that still applies when on fertility medication, and I'm certainly no expert on PCOS, but it might be worth at least asking your doctor about it...

Best of luck with everything!
Hi, Thanks for your suggestions and my age is 27 years. After FSH injections also my Follicle size reached a max of around 15 mm :( Initially there were some improvement but unfortunately it didn't happened as we hoped. Now my Doctor has suggested to increase the dosage i.e. 3 injections of FSH and 10 tablets course of Letroz.
There are a few things that I am getting nervous about. The problem is that my Follicle is not reaching optimum size and this might be because of some hormone imbalance. FSH injections and Letroz tablets are doses for hormonal stimulation for follicle growth. However there are no tests done for LH, FSH, Estradiol and Progesterone but my Doctors said the symptoms are not to have these tests done.
I am worried that
1) Is there a natural way to improve the hormonal balance?
2) Can my glands become dependent on external stimulants for forever? or Can the problem with hormone producing glands be fixed? that actually the root cause for the problem.
My doctor is suggesting if this time things won't turn out to be positive then there is possibility for problem with the tubes. Now I am a lot more upset and confused what shall I do next.
Can you please help and guide?