Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Ok So Something Kinda Freaky (and Gross) Just Happened
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ok So Something Kinda Freaky (and Gross) Just Happened

You know how I've had yellow cm for the whole TWW? Well, I thought I started to dry up last night but the cm came back a little last night. This morning I felt realy wet down there and went to check it out. Here's the gross part! I had thick, very yellow cm pouring out of me and filling my whole labia. It was so weird! I wiped it off and it was so gross! It was the color of bile and really thick.

Has ANYONE ever had this happen before? Should I be calling my RE? I don't feel sick, except I've had some pain in my stomach for 3 days. Other than that I feel okay.

Isn't this weird?

~Sue
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
162784_tn?1227299650
Hi Sue,

What DPO are you?  If the CM is not a pregnancy symptom, you might want to get checked because it could be a minor infection.  If there is no itching or odor then your chances of infection are low but still possible.

I soooooooo hope this is a pregnancy symptom for you and not a stupid infection.  

Best wishes.

Trish
Blank
Take a pregnancy test.....
Blank
Trish: I had a beta done on Monday but it was 3 days before AF was due. There is absolutely no odor, so I would be surprised if I had an infection. I am waiting to hear back from the nurse at my RE's office.

Sarah: I'll have to take one later on today as I'm at work.

Could the beta be wrong? I guess it could be. It was 3 days before AF was due. I've done several FRERs and a CBE +/- but they were all negative. I guess we'll see what happens...

~Sue
Blank
178239_tn?1277409091
If it doesn't have any unpleasant odor associated with it, nor pain/fever, you should be fine. Cm changes all the time. Different hormones ebbing and waning are the main cause. Coming to the end of your cycle, the Corpus Luteum is beginning it's demise. With that comes a decrease in progesterone and increasing estrogen-The CM maker, lol. Sometimes arousal fluid can intensify the qty as well. Lol, maybe you are horny, too? he he
Blank
Hahahaha No, I'm not horny at all! Poor little Corpus Luteum. You are cordially invited to the memorial service. I'm serving yellow sponge cake and lemonade. Get it? They're both yellow like my cm! Hahahahahahahahaha.

I am a sick puppy.

The nurse is going to run this stuff by my RE and get back to me this afternoon.

Blank
562884_tn?1279635934
I was hoping to come back to some GOOD news! Your CM is weird, maybe its the clomid? IDK I've never taken it, When is AF due? I hate to hear about your BETA! :(
Blank
178239_tn?1277409091
The sponge cake sounded good until I got to the "yellow" part, lol
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity