Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Ok So Something Kinda Freaky (and Gross) Just Happened

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

You know how I've had yellow cm for the whole TWW? Well, I thought I started to dry up last night but the cm came back a little last night. This morning I felt realy wet down there and went to check it out. Here's the gross part! I had thick, very yellow cm pouring out of me and filling my whole labia. It was so weird! I wiped it off and it was so gross! It was the color of bile and really thick.

Has ANYONE ever had this happen before? Should I be calling my RE? I don't feel sick, except I've had some pain in my stomach for 3 days. Other than that I feel okay.

Isn't this weird?

~Sue
Hi Sue,

What DPO are you?  If the CM is not a pregnancy symptom, you might want to get checked because it could be a minor infection.  If there is no itching or odor then your chances of infection are low but still possible.

I soooooooo hope this is a pregnancy symptom for you and not a stupid infection.  

Best wishes.

Trish
Take a pregnancy test.....
Trish: I had a beta done on Monday but it was 3 days before AF was due. There is absolutely no odor, so I would be surprised if I had an infection. I am waiting to hear back from the nurse at my RE's office.

Sarah: I'll have to take one later on today as I'm at work.

Could the beta be wrong? I guess it could be. It was 3 days before AF was due. I've done several FRERs and a CBE +/- but they were all negative. I guess we'll see what happens...

~Sue
If it doesn't have any unpleasant odor associated with it, nor pain/fever, you should be fine. Cm changes all the time. Different hormones ebbing and waning are the main cause. Coming to the end of your cycle, the Corpus Luteum is beginning it's demise. With that comes a decrease in progesterone and increasing estrogen-The CM maker, lol. Sometimes arousal fluid can intensify the qty as well. Lol, maybe you are horny, too? he he
Hahahaha No, I'm not horny at all! Poor little Corpus Luteum. You are cordially invited to the memorial service. I'm serving yellow sponge cake and lemonade. Get it? They're both yellow like my cm! Hahahahahahahahaha.

I am a sick puppy.

The nurse is going to run this stuff by my RE and get back to me this afternoon.

I was hoping to come back to some GOOD news! Your CM is weird, maybe its the clomid? IDK I've never taken it, When is AF due? I hate to hear about your BETA! :(
The sponge cake sounded good until I got to the "yellow" part, lol