Orgasm after IVF
My doctors haven't said ANYTHING about not having sex as it relates to our IVF. We had the transfer 6 days ago and had sex this morning with an orgasm for both of us and now I am worried that I've ruined our chances. Anyone out there have sex with orgasm within the 2ww and still have a positive pregnancy result? Thanks!
Sorry, I was told complete pelvic rest for two weeks after transfer.  However, I have also read that there is some science out there that suggests the steroids in semen are good for implantation so some IVF clinics suggest having sex.  Try to relax, you probably did nothing to the embryo.  :)  Good luck!
The embyo is so small, there is nothing you can do now to hurt or hinder what is going to (or not going to happen).  By now the embryo should have embedded into the lining of your uterus.

The best thing you can do at this stage is just relax (easy said, I know) and wait and see if you were successful.

Best wishes.
Thank you so much! That's what my nurse said too, especially since it had been 6 days since the transfer. Thanks!
Thank you! If it doesn't work with this transfer, I think I will be a little more cautious next time! Thanks!
Was your pregnancy outcome successful after your concern?

I had an orgasm in my sleep after 7 days from frozen embryo transfer, i'm pretty certain I did my uterus was contracting and it was painful, and now nervous. My doctor said there is nothing I can do to alter the results if the embryo is viable it will survive.
Did your embryo implantation work in spite of the orgasm. I am in the same situation as you. Hence a bit worried :(.