Our Turn Soon...
Welcome ladies! I hope we can all continue to support, inspire, and hope together. Some of us have already been through multiple rounds together, facing this roller-coaster with fearless optimism, and I have been so uplifted by the ladies' kindness, knowledge, and understanding. We invite you to join in....

We are here because we know it will be our turn soon!
I cant wait to see your little one sherry.

Trying good luck finishing up. just take it easy. let your professors know your situation so if u do go into early labor they will work with u.

Kikkleh How  r u feeling today? I hope better.

Everything is going good with me. i am tired and crazy busy but excited at the same time. I cant believe sunday is the day we get the boys in our home forever unless that woman appeals in july or aug.

hi, feeling ok. getting really tired-i need a good 10 hours sleep every night now! cramps are becoming more frequent-they started out to be 2-3 of them a day and now they are 3-4 a day. i hope they dont continue as they are really painful-exactly like bad period pain. obstetrician has not checked my cervix yet but thinks he will next week at my appointment. im trying to look at it in a positive way at the moment-maybe all this practice might mean a quick labour as my muscles will be nice and strong??!
Trying ~ I don't see my midwife again until June 2nd!  Isn't that weird??  I thought by now I'd be on the "weekly plan."  It kind of makes me nervous because she has never checked my cervix or dialation and we've never gone over anything regarding labor/delivery/how in the world I'll now when it's time to come in!  If my chiropractor is right and Hudson is a May baby, he'll arrive before I see her next!!  EEEEKS!!!!!  I made another chiropractor appointment for next Tuesday, so if he acts like I've progressed even farther, I think I'll call and make an appointment with my midwife.  Now that I'm in the homestretch, I'm feeling a little panicked and unprepared!!!
kikkleh: i like your way of thinking. I hope that u r correct and that this does make it an easy labor for u. let us know how your check up goes.

Cam: i think it is a good idea to call your midwife if u are worried or need ansswers to questions like how will i know when the time is right, what process are we going to use...?

Has anyone heard from amanda? I hope everything went well. I bet with a new baby she is crazy busy.

This month is a weired feeling because dh and i are having to plan inorder to not get pregnant. I will be ding my  preop in less then a month and if i am prego they wont do  it.  I am scared to have it but at the same time i dont want another miscarriage if doing the surgery will solve it.

Good luck keeping your little babys safe until they are ready to see this world.
Good morning ladies.!!!  I went in this morning and my pics were ready so i posted two of them. So exciting to see how fast they grow.  When i look at my 8 wk pic it looks like a blob  lol.  Im going to enjoy this long weekend by going through my mat clothes cause my pants are all getting too tight.   now to wait another 1 1/2 mths to find out gender!!  I cant wait.  I wanna tell everyone but hubby still doesnt want people to know. He's too paranoid.  And I really wanna tell our daughter but he wants to wait with her also.  im gonna start showing soon so i dont wanna wait.
Kikk: I wrote my response to you under Kelli- Sorry! Here is what I posted.
What have your Dr's said? I am doing well. I get some sharp pains here and there but nothing like they were! I am just supposed to drink plenty of water and get lots of rest (which is tough since I get up at 5 am and don't get home til 10pm right now as I am finishing up my last class). I have meds that stop the contractions though if they get bad. My cervix has thinned and shortened but isn't at a critical point yet thankfully. Have the cramps caused change in your cervix? It is good that you are getting a lot of sleep. I am super tired right now as well but am lucky if I get 7 hours between work, school and a 2 yr old. You should call your dr about these and they will usually check you to see what is happening. My midwife even said to go to hospital if it happens again.

Camdy: I think it is really odd you aren't seeing your midwife more often now. I see mine every 2 wks since the preterm scares at 25 wks. I would call and see about getting in sooner and see if she will just check you. Usually if you have any concern they will. I think it is normal to feel unprepared at the end, I did with my ds even though I had everything ready and he wasn't early.

Rmm: I was just wondering when you are supposed to have your surgery. I know you are scared and nervous but you will do fine and I pray this fixes your problems and you get pg right away after. Good luck with the boys and keeping them forever, they are so blessed to have you!
camndy-i am going thorough a private practitioner and as of 30 weeks the appointments become every 2 weeks, then down to every week in the last 4 weeks. sometimes i find this frustrating as there are times when i have nothing to ask or tell them but you still have to pay the $180 for the appointment which is compulsory. on the other hand seeing them so often means you get good care.

trying- yes i am going to push to have them check me more closely at my appointment next week. or at least ask their opinion on why im in pain at 31 weeks.
rmmoye. Thanks so much. Still have knots in my stomach always hoping for the best but since losing so many pregnancies its hard to stay positive at times.. How are you these days? So how was yesterday with the boys?

camdynrae, It is amazing, Can't wait for this Friday going for another US to date our 12 week US for genetic. keep your prayers coming please. How are you feeling lately? I would be definitely asking your mid wife whats going on.

Tryingforbaby2. Thanks you, We are excited and scared all at the same time each and everyday. I can't believe all you are doing so late in your pregnancy

sherrycoup Great pictures of your baby. Can't wait to see more. Hope your feeling good.
Watch: It is great you are hitting that 12 week mark! That has got to help you feel a little better though after even 1 mc it doesn't seem like you are ever in the clear! I think about you every day.

Has anyone heard from Amanda? I know she is probably busy but just not hearing from her for 2 weeks makes me nervous!

I am good. Had a quiet weekend for the most part (as quiet as you can with a 2 year old). We mostly just hung out and played while dh worked on the basement. I am excited that we are getting it done so we can move all the stuff from the spare room upstairs down to the bedroom in basement and finally have a baby room :) We bought this house a year and a half ago and finally getting it close to finished! It was a MAJOR project. I have class again this week so more long days but I know it will all be over soon!
I will be close to 8 weeks when I go this Friday they want to make sure I am on track with measurements and all so they can book our 12 week one the beginning of July. Thanks for thinking about me it means alot!!! xoxoxoxoxo
Watch: Oh poop! 8 wks is still good though, thought I know 12 would be better, you seem to be doing well though and that is all that matters right now. Hang in there!!!
where the heck is everyone!!!  Well I officially made it to the 2nd trimester  13 wks tomorrow!!!! :)  yay me.   Hubby still doesnt wanna tell our daughter :( Don't know why.  I also told you how he didnt wanna tell his sister because of how upset she would be - well he finally told her on Monday.  I told him  - I cant hide it forever (im starting to show already). Getting really excited about planning our trip to Disney World this July.  Gonna be hotter then he*l at 6 mths preggo but Paige is sooo looking forward to it.

I was hoping to see something from amanda but i bet the lack of sleep has kicked in  LOL.

Watch -  How are things going with you?

Trying - you must be really be looking forward to your baby shower :)
I have made it to 8 weeks and 3 day.  I am doing good. I get sick in the moring and  i am very tired. I go for a ultrasound on Friday.  can wait

Glad to see everyone is doing good.
Sherry: Interesting that dh still doesn't want to tell dd. I would imagine it is getting pretty hard to keep from her by now. Congrats on 2nd trimester!!!

Carrie: Wow, you and watch are pretty close. good luck on Friday!!!

I am doing well, just exhausted! This night class is killing me but it is getting close to the end so I have to get through next week and that is it! I am excited for my shower on Saturday. Will be nice to get some girly stuff. Work is nuts right now and I wish i could just take some time off to rest but need to save my days for when baby arrives :) Hope all are well. Been so quiet on here!
hi all, tomorrow is my last big scan-32 weeks. they will be able to tell me ow big bub will be if he makes it to 40 weeks and the last hurdle i have to get over is the placenta's position. obstetrician couldnt see where it was this week as the baby's head is blocking it-and since the head is quite low there is a chance that the placenta might be covering my cervix-which would mean cesarian. so fingers crossed the placenta is not in the way and all is good tomorrow.
Kikk!!  wow so close :)  cant wait to hear when you give birth :)  hopefully not by C section that is.

Question for those who are preggo,  Ive been noticing that when i sleep i get pins and needles while im sleeping.  is this normal i never had this problem when preggo with my daughter.  Might ask doctor about it.  So happy to be in the 2nd trimester though :)
Kikk: Good luck with teh u/s and placenta. I had a low lying placenta with my ds and it moved up at 36 wks which they told me is common so hope that happens with you. I was so glad it wasn't an issue with this one! If it is still low they should monitor it closely until delivery.

Sherry: I only had that a few times and it would move if I would roll over. Hopefully it is nothing and stops soon, that can get pretty annoying I am sure. What I mostly noticed with this one differently is I get major leg cramps which I know is common but didn't get them with ds.

All: Had a dr appt this morning, contractions bad again last night but still no progression. I have meds for nausea again as it seems everytime i get nauseous the cramping gets really bad. Still dialated to only 1 and that is the most important right now. I cannot believe I will e 36 wks on Saturday!!!
Kikk gl with the us and p check.

Tying mybe they will hold off for a few moe weeks.

Sherry yeah 2nd tri. I'm glad u r getting to go to disneyland. Dink water and stay hydrated.

Where is amanda?

Watch 8 weeks is good.

We r loving the boys.  They keep me busy.
trying- well now that you are pretty much 36 weeks having bub anytime is now not an issue. its pretty much considered full term from 37 onwards so i think you can relax and just let it happen now.

had my scan today-the placenta is not in the way!!! bub is estimated to be about 4.8 pounds at the moment (32 wks) and estimated birth weight is between 7-8 pounds so all is good, now just have to wait!
Rmm: Sounds like things are really good with the boys, I am so glad! They are lucky to have such a great mom! Your surgery is creeping up and I am excited that things will go well for you this time!

Kikk: Yeah for the placenta moving, I know that can be a little scary. I am feeling good that the baby will hold off a bit longer. I know she will be fine if she comes early but I am not ready yet :)

We have been so busy finishing the basement and preparing for my mom to come stay with us after she is born. I have a shower this weekend and then next weekend I am going to take a state board test that I need for the position I applied to only a couple miles from home and then my BFF wants to have another shower for me so I am hoping if this little one does come early it will only be by a couple weeks. Carpet should be in basement by then too since the drywallers aren't quite done yet. It's exciting to have the basement too now though, it hasn't been liveable since we bought the house!
Morning ladies. Happy Friday!!  Wow alot of you are so close. So exciting!!!  My dd just turned 5 on Monday so I was looking through her baby book remembering the day she was born :).  I had a hard labor & delivery but eventhough it was hard I got through it. As long as my dd was fine I knew I could take anything on. It's amazing how quickly your motherly instincs come on. So I know you will all do great!!

As for me, my last two cycles on my own :) have been 35 days with sOre boobs about a week early prior to af. Well this mOnth I started metformin about 2wk into my cycle. Well I had the normal cm I've been having around O time and once again my boobs hurt about a week prior to AF. But this time they'd really hurt then not so much then hurt again. So I figure AF is around the corner. I have been nauseous alittle but I believe that's the metformin. Well today is cd 36 and af is due but she's not here. So I don't know what this means. I'm so scared to see another bfn I'd rather see af. But maybe I didn't O but then why are my boobs so sore?  So not sure what to do. I guess I'll wait to see if af comes today & either test tonight or tomorrow or who knows. Once again time will tell :)

Hope you all have a great Friday & 3 day weekend :)
Hiya Carlis!!!!  Happy belated birthday to your dd!!!   Could be a good sign.  I was only on Metformin for 1 1/2 mths when i got preggo.  I always got sore bb's before af so i thought for sure af was coming  - but like you, pain went away then came back and got my bfp :)  I am crossing my fingers for you.  If not then hopefully the Met will work next cycle  like it did for me  :)

Trying yes its great to have the extra space in the basement.  We just finished our as well in the fall.

Kikk - yay for the placenta not in the way  :)
Carlis: So exciting yet stressful!!! I am sure hoping that it works for you this fast! I would sure be dreading that test but I know, it is what we have to do. I would say test because I am anxious for you!!!
TEST TEST TEST!!!!!!!!  when are you planning to test?
Kikk yeah! Iam glad u got a good us. The weight sounds perfect.

Carlis I hope you r prego but remembe it might take a month on the metformen.

Trying u r doing good.

The surgery is closing in good.I can't wait. I'm nervious but ready for it to be over with. Ladies how do u drop weight ? I'm up to 128. My cloths r tight and I can't seem to lose it.
Rmm: As far as weight goes I wouldn't try personally with all that you have going on. I think that the weight is from all the changes in your life as well as all the meds you have been on and off of. I gained about 10lbs over the year of ttc with meds. It is hard cause with the pg I weigh so much more than i did with ds but I know it is all worth it. I think as long as you are eating healthy and getting exercise (which I am sure you are with those boys :)) then you will be fine. I also think as you approach 30 your body changes, mine sure did!
Sherry you're funny :). The earliest I would test is after I get home from work which is 5pm pst. I'm not getting my hopes up. The only thing I got going is my boobs hurt and I have no af yet. I keep checking :). When I was prego with my dd my boobs got so sore right away but I also didn't find out until about 6-7 weeks. So who knows. But for the first time in awhile I feel like I'm back in the game and we are really ready for this. Me and my dh have been having alot of fun having sex again so we did actually bd alot the week I should've O'd. So who knows.

And Rmm I think we've all gained some with this process. I know I have :(. Good luck with your upcoming surgery.
i never lost any weight after i had dd so i was 40lbs heavier then i gained another 15 since on clomid.  *****.  I never wanted to be this heavy gettin preggo .  ITs only gonna make losing it after harder.  But on the bright side i now know i have pcos so i can prob fine tune a diet and taylor it to me.  i think ive only gained 2.5lbs since preggo so not that bad. But pants are getting tight already.  I think its time to splurge on some mat pants/shorts its gonna be super hot here next week.  I think 32 deg (36 with humidity)  ughhhhh  air conditioning here we come
Tryingforbaby2-  I'm so hanging in girl. How are you feeling. Hope you get some rest over the weekend.

sherrycoup- Things are good so far this time around. Wow you already are in the 2nd trimester that is so exciting....

rmmoye Thanks I was told today I am 7 weeks and 5 days today. No doubt those boys are keeping you busy.

carrie101505 We are so close in dates wow.

Well ladies I had my US today and the Dr said all looks good but he didn't tell me the beats per minute The bean has double in a week and 2 days wooohooooo. But if I have any concern I can call his office and he will give me another US anytime. So between the 11th and 13 week I go for a Nuchal Translucency US. So finally some good news for DH and I...
Thats great Watch!!!!   I know I can't believe im 13 wks already.  So far going by fast.  I should start to post belly pics :)
OMG!!!  OMG!!!  OMG!!!  Please look at my picture I just posted.  is there really two lines or am I imagining it????

I have no idea if anyone is on tonight but I think I FINALLY got my BFP!!!!

woo hoo.  After two years of trying and just days after my baby turns 5.  I can't believe it!!!  I'm crying to myself trying to act cool for my DD and my DH will be home later!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Carlis ~ THERE IS NO DENYING THAT THERE ARE TWO LINES!!!!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!  WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  See why we never, NEVER give up?!?!?!?!  I am ecstatic for you!  Have a wonderful, wonderful holiday weekend :)  I'll be praying for a happy, healthy nine months for you!!!!!
CARLIS!!! OMG You are PREGNANT!!! The picture is very clear! I got on here just to see this and it is real! I should be in bed but i am addicted to seeing everyone on here get there BFPs! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
carlis. i was going to say that i had a similar thing happen with the boobs-for the cycles that didnt work they would be sore for about 2 weeks after ovulation then as soon as my period came they would get better. however for my positive cycle my boobs got really sore for 2 days after ovulation then disappeared, only to hurt again the day i got my positive. i was going to tell you that i think your pregnant...

then i saw your post!!!!!

congratulations!!! wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!
Thank you!!!  I'm so excited and still in shock.  Crazy!!  I can't believe it finally happened but I feel like this is so right!!  I have my first appt June 14.  I'm trying to get in for a blood test but I haven't gone to the fertility specialist in like 5 months so not sure if they're going to let me do one.  We'll see.  In the meantime I'm just going to enjoy this no matter what happens because I at least know I can get pregnant again :-)

My dh was out late last night celebrating a friends birthday.  He's normally not out so I didn't get to tell him right away and I couldn't wait until this morning.  So when he got home I asked if he had fun and he said yes and i said something like good cause of father of two shouldn't be out late and he was like what?  so it was a fun moment :-)  I so want to tell my dd.  But I want to have my first appt and then let her know.  Sherry I have no idea how you've gone this long not telling her.  I so wanted to tell her yesterday.  but I do want to wait alittle bit.  My mom comes to visit Friday night so I'll tell her then and I'll see my dad and brother a week from Tuesday so I'll tell them then.

Just very exciting.  Now I'm suppose to be going wine tasting with a bunch a friends next weekend and my dh is the DD.  so i'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna pull off that one.  I don't think I can pull off not drinking or acting like I am and I'm not ready to tell people so I might say I'm sick that day.  who knows.  Oh well if that's my biggest decision then I'm good too go :-)

Happy Holiday weekend to whoever gets it this weekend :-)
Wow Congrats girl I am soo excited for you and your family. And about the wine testing I would just say your taking meds and you can't drink while on them. That is what I have done we haven't told anyone really yet. My brother know cause he was with me when they told us adn I had no idea I was. My sister, my mother in law and sister in law know.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Carlis :)  I am sooooooooooo happy for you right now!!  I know hard to belive im almost 14 wks now. .  I wanna tell paige so bad but know he'll be upset if i do so we'll wait just a lil longer cause im starting to show a lil.
Question Everyone that has had a pregnancy or is pregnant.

Have you had a Nuchal Translucency US from your 11th to 13 wk. My sister in law was telling us that there can be some false positives and we don't want to get that then stress about it for the whole time. DH doesn't want to have this done now. I don't know what to do.

I am also debating whether or not I go in 2 weeks for another US or just wait 4 weeks when DH goes on holidays so he can go with me. I know the DR said we can go anytime if I am feeling uncomfortable about anything and need that reassurance that everything is just fine. With being a high risk pregnancy.
I just had the IPS done 2 weeks ago.  If it shows positive that doesn't neccesarily mean your child will have downsyndrom or the other things, just that your chance is greater.  You can opt to have aamnio needle done which will tell you chomosolal defects as well as the gender however there are risks with doing that also.  Honestly if you or your partners family do not have any geniogical defects then you most likely wont either.  Always a chance  but most likely not!!!
Watch: I decline the tests every time. The high false positive scares me away and it wouldn't change anythign so not worth it to me. My little sis did it and it came up positive. This is a lot to deal with since her 8 year old has Autism. She will have a level 2 us in June to see if this in fact looks true or not but she has to wait and sit with this for a month til they do that. She has already decided against the amnio because of the risks involved. My personal opinion is the test isn't worth it but it is really what you choose in the end. I don't want to stress about some test that can be wrong and won't change anything.
Thanks Ladies, I think we are not going to do that test. If we have a child with special needs then so be it. But I don't know if I can wait till the first week of July for another US. I was looking at buying a portable US off ebay but my sister in law said she wouldn't because that too many ultrasound can have adverse effect on the growth of some organs? Not to sure if that is true or not.
My sister in law has a doppler and she told us we can borrow hers when she is done with it she is due the first week of July. But I was looking on ebay  and there are some pretty neat ones. So i might just buy my own.
Watch ~ I agree with Trying!  Unless you would abort, there is no reason to get yourself worked up over the possibilities.  My midwife told me there are as many false positives as there are false negatives.  I declined, too.  

ALL ~ I can't believe I have LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!!!!  My dad is coming over today to help me put up my curtains, shelves, pictures and the rest of the things for the baby room, then I'm going to put my carseat in and pack my bag and EVERYTHING will be ready!!  Hudson can come anytime!!!

I hope everyone is having a fun holiday weekend!  It's supposed to get 92 here today :)  FINALLY some warm weather!
camdynrae- Thanks for the advice. We are going to pass on the test. Wow 3 weeks left are you ready?
Camdy: 3 weeks... bet you are getting anxious.

I have less than 4 weeks myself and feeling a little rushed with all that I have going on but I was the same way with ds. This time though we are waiting on contractors to finish the house so I can get furniture moved around and get some stuff out of storage to get the rooom ready. The shower was good but I am glad my friends are having another one for me in 2 weeks. I got a bunch of really cute girl clothes but literally nothing else. It is kinda frustrating since I do need some other stuff but I guess no one can resist those cute girly clothes!
Camdy - Wow 3 wks left   :)  I hear ya on the heat wave today LOL  im in Toronto and suppsed to feel like 40 deg here with humidity.  My problem is that i don't have any shorts that fit me right now  lol   have to make a quick trip to the maternity store to get some today.  Thank god for air conditioned offices   lol.  I woke up with nausia this morning.   Been a while since i had any.  Coming on to 14 wks now :) I cant wait to get my next u/s so i can find out the sex :) YAY.. I love summer.  I have 3 wks holidays to use up so hopefully that will make the next few mths go by a bit faster
Tryingforbaby2- I totally forgot you where so close as well. Wow ladies I can't wait to say I only have a few weeks till due date. I know what you mean when it comes to baby girl clothes you can't pass them up. I have been to so many baby showers for girls and since I don't have any girls myself I kinda go crazy shopping.

Sherrycoup- Wow your just moving along aren't ya. Its nice to see your updates cause it doesn't feel like its going by so slow for me. lol...

Well ladies I ordered the Fetal Doppler yesterday can;t wait to hear our baby in the comfort of our own home.
after 11 months of TTC and almost giving up hope, i finally got my BFP today!!!  actually 5 of them!  lol  
I woke up at about 5 am and poas, and went back to bed, when i got up at 6:30 there was a 2nd line.  I didnt trust it though cuz it had been over an hour, so when i dropped the kids at school i bought 2 packs (1 digital pack, 1 FRER pack)  and got faint lines on 2 cheapies, and 2 FRER, and a yes + on the digi!

OMG im in SHOCK!!!! and hubby isnt answering his phone, he's probably super busy.  I told my mom and sis and they both screamed!  
i had just got all of my test results back from my OB as "normal" this month, so  i think my mind was at ease and i was able to get preg.

SSSSSSBD everyone!!!
JoJo: That is great news!!! It has been another great month on here for ladies and I love that!

Sherry: have you scheduled the us for sex yet? I am so anxious to hear what you are having!!!

Watch: I know the beginning goes slow because you are on pins and needles it seems every day. It will ease up some with time though, doesn't go away but definitely eases up!

I am sick again :( Throwing up again this morning so kinda bummed, this baby is making it hard to keep working! I have an interview next week for a closer school (only 5 min away instead of an hour) so nervous but excited bout that! Basement gets carpet done Friday so should have it liveable by next week :) This is my last week of night class too so I am finally going to get a little rest... I hope!
Trying:  Nope, i have to wait for Dr to get to me with results for IPS testing.  Im sure she will shedule somthing soon.  Should prob be around end of June or beginning of july.  Im really hoping for another girl but i know hubby wants a boy
Hi ladies! I am joining you all because I am in my 6th (well 7th now) month of TTC with no luck.  I do have FOUR healthy, amazing kids, and I have had 3 m/c, most recently in Dec and had to have a d&c.  Since then, I have not been able to conceive, even though ALL of my other pregnancies (except 2, which were unplanned) were conceived on the very first try; Literally!
AF just started for me, and I am planning to call my doc wthis week.  Even though it may sound silly to be concerned after "only" 6 months, given the ease with which I typically get pregnant, I am concerned!  We used to joke that my DH could walk BY me and I would be pregnant, LoL.... now, it's not so funny. :(
I am 32 and trying for just ONE MORE addition to my already wonderful family.
God Bless you all!!
thank you!  Im beyond thrilled right now  =)
Congrats girl I am so happy for you right now.
JOjo - Congrats. hope you have a happy and healthy 9 mths :)

As for me its time to get maternity shorts - man is it ever hot here in Toronto.  Can't wear pants anymore.   I dont really have a bump yet. Just looking fat stage  lol.  But pants and shorts just aren't fitting lol.  im gonna try to do my belly pics weekly now and post them.

Have a wonderful day everyone :)
Jenkaye: We all know how frustrating trying for 6 months can be since most of us were trying well over a year. I responded to one of your other posts regarding it possibly being your dh. Your Dr may be willing to try some testing. How old is your youngest? And were your mc's since your youngest?

Sherry: What is the IPS testing? Cannot wait to hear about your 20 wk us so let us know when you get it scheduled :)

I am ready to finish my night class tonight! So glad it going to be over, I cannot take these long days and 6 hours of sleep at night. I want to just cry I am so exhausted. This is another big weekend for me as I need to take a couple state tests for the new job I hope to get. House is coming along well though :) Dh is finishing painting, guys are putting stone up where wood burning stove goes and carpet goes in Friday. Then we just have baseboards and bathroom to finish!!!
Morning ladies. Well I'm still in shock :). My old dr who I've recently reconnected with was able to order all my tests. I swear she's my angel :). She's from where I grew up so she's about 1 1/2 hours away but might be worth the drive to see her. She's been great. My first beta was 80 so very early and my next was 270. So it's gone up :). My progesterone is low which she says is normal in pcos. Anyone else have low progesterone?  It went up alittle too but she has me on medicine. So overall feeling good. Just tired and my lower back hurts.

Jojo congrats!!!  We're very close :).

Hope you are all doing well. Can't believe how close some of you are to meeting your baby :)
Trying - IPS is the testing they do for down syndrome etc... at 12 weeks. Im assuming my Dr is waiting for the results of the tests then she'll call me and set up next appointment and u/s.

Carlis:  Yay beta going up :)  Mine was not low but  My Re gave me progestrone suppositories to take until 12 weeks just incase - said it doesnt hurt to take.  I never took mine..

Well I just went out and bought 2 pairs of shorts and a t-shirt  :)  Sales lady was a bi**h!!  I told her i didnt want any help and when i was ready i would come up to the cash out.  Well every 2 min she was like do you need this.. do you need that...  oh how about this..  So i just yelled at her in front of her manager letting her know that its really rude when i told her i don't need assistance.  
Sherry: Oh, I didn't even knwo what the tests were called since I don't do them :) Ya, that makes sense they will wait to schedule u/s.

Carlis: GREAT numbers!!!
thank you everyone!

Carlis, how many weeks are you?  And congrats to you also!
i too have pcos and had low progesterone. i lost the first bub at 5 weeks-they told me it could have just been a bad implantation or it could have been because my progesterone was too low to sustain any decent lining. so when i fell pregnant with this bub (due in 6 weeks) they put me on progesterone suppositories straight away up until 14 weeks. definitely take them-they dont do any harm-just thicken up your lining for the baby to bury nice and deep into.

trying-im so glad your classes have finished-with all the troubles you have been having the long days and extra stress cannot have been good for you. now you can relax a little more.
ladies it sounds like all of u r doing good.

Yeah jojo and carlis. I am excited for both of u.

jenkay: Good luck. Most of our group is finishing out on their pregnancies but it is still a great group to join. I am still in the trying stage. I have surgery on June 16th. then i do anothr iui.

ok ladies I am having major cramps and a lot of cm. i think i am ovulating. Go figure the one month i cant try i know i am ovulating.  That means that the surgery will fall on af time. giving me 2 weeks to heal before we need to try. or 4-6 weeks before the iui. I am posting new pictures of the boys form this past weekend.

We met with the boys' lawyer this week. I hope everything goes smoothly with this termination and then the adoption. it sounded promising but now dcsf is advertising for the father and going after the one who signed the birth C for  child support even though he was not the bio father.  
thank you, and good luck with your surgery
So Strange - i am sitting at my desk at work and I started to feel baby movements in my lower left belly :)  Can't believe it im only 14 weeks.  I know with my dd i didnt feel anything until around 18 wks - but then again i didn't know what the movements felt like either back then. Prob felt earlier just didnt notice. I  really need to take a belly shot.  
Sherry: That is so cool! I didn't feel either pregnancy til about 20 wks. Not sure why I feel them so late but I have heard of many people feeling them earlier :)
Sherry that is so exciting!!!
very exciting, i felt the first movements at 15 weeks 6 days which i thought was pretty early, but 14 weeks is really early!
Sherry wow that is very exciting.

Well ladies got my digital feta doppler yesterday and we heard and got to see the beats of our baby it was soooo cool. But the little sucker was moving around like crazy..

How is everyone lately? I hope Trying and camdynrae hope your taking it easy and to all my other pregnant mommas hope your doing well. And to all the ladies still trying don't give up I almost did and than got the shock of my life weren't trying and boom there it was.

Well so glad the work week is over. One of my staff was late to come in her first time ever doing that and never have had to talk to her before. I thought I was gonna cry when I was talking to her about being late. Holy pregnant emotions. lol

I put some pictures up of my family. My beautiful 3 sons.
Have a great weekend everyone xoxoxoxo
Happy Friday everyone!!  Hope you are all doing well.

Sherry that's cool. I hear you feel them earlier with your second :)

Watch very exciting to hear their heartbeat. I can't wait to hear mine :)

Well I went from 270 to 585. So I'm happy. My Progesterone is still low but going up and I'm taking the medicine. So I'm hoping all is going on track. I see my mom tonight so I'm going to tell her. Can't wait :). Boy I feel like I'll be in maternity clothes soon. My pants are already tight :). Oh well.

Have a great weekend.
Carlis: Great to see your numbers doubling!!! I am just so excited for you!

Watch: How are you feeling? Pregnancy hormones can definitely get the best of us :)

Camdy: How are you doing?

All, I am good. Lots of cramping and low pain. I have been told to just see what happens since I am over the 37 wk mark and they won't stop anything now. They say baby is just putting lots of pressure on my cerix, never had this with ds. Work is a total disaster so i will be happy to have time off when she comes. I see my midwife tomorrow to find out what is going on. I cannot believe I have less than 3 wks to go! We have a huge wildfire burning close to here. We are getting major smoke at work, air quality is so bad I wish I had stayed home!
the last countdown! i would think you will go early now-bub wants out! good luck.

all-am in my 33rd week now and my boobs started leaking colostrum! i never thought i would be one of those women who start leaking before the baby comes. still having some painful cramping on and off but it has eased a little. just got to hang out another 4 weeks and ill be happy to have him any time after the 37 week mark. signed all my hospital documents today so it is getting very close and very scary and exciting at the same time.

so amazing to think back when i first joined this forum i was going through fertility meds and each failed month was so disappointing. it does happen girls-a few fertility aids, relaxing and a bit of patience will get you there.
Sorry...I didn't take time to catch myself up on what's going on with all of you, but I wanted you to know that HUDSON JAMES HAS ARRIVED!!!!!  My water broke at 3:00 in the morning, Friday morning (exactly 2 weeks early) and he safely arrived 13 hours and 48 minutes later, weighing in at 7  lbs. 8 oz and 21 1/4 inches long.  He is absolutely perfect and I will upload pictures soon.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!
CarlisMaMa It is the most wonderful sound of all. The doppler was the best investment I have ever bought.

Tryingforbaby2 Im feeling great thanks for asking. Yes I have been a basket case lately DH and the DS's don't really care to be around me at times. lol  Wow 37 weeks any day now. make sure you take it easy.

camdynrae Awwwww Congratulations can't wait to see pictures..
YAY camdy!!!  Congrats :) Let the new chapter begin......

As for me Im doing well.  Coming up to 15 wks now.  Im at a just feel fat stage and wish it would just turn to a baby bump!!  Im looking forward to have a weeks vacation next week and just taking time for myself!!
aww you're feeling your baby and you're baby bump is right around the corner =)  I cant wait to be where you are
Camdy: I just knew it, I knew you hadn't been on here in a while for a reason!!! CONGRATS on the baby boy! I cannot wait to see pics!

Watch: Glad you are doing well, I am sure they understand. I think you will feel better in a couple more weeks :)

Kikk: I didn't leak at all with ds but have a little with this one since 30 something weeks. Don't worry, not a big deal. I bet it happens a lot :)

Sherry: Wow, almost 4 months!!!

I had another rough night with cramping and pain, mostly in my back. I had all back labor with ds so it was like flashbacks, not fun! Made it through another night though. Dr appt today at 2pm so will be anxious to see if all these cramps have done anything at all.
Cam I am so excited for u! Yeah!!! cant wait to see pics.

Kikk: they make this cups to put in your bra to collect the milk so u can freeze it later.

Carlis: Great to see your numbers doubling. How did things go with your mother? was she excited? How did u tell her?

Trying I am glad u have made it to 37 wks. Maybe u can just get the labor over with. R u finished with the remodel and classes yet? Werent u suppose to finish last week.  How did your appoinment go today?

All My bf is prego. She called me crying worried i would be mad at her but them wanted to talk to me about it for 30 mins after i told her i wasnt mad at her but felt she pushed him into this to early. It didnt bother me as much as i thought it would. she wanted me to tell her how to tell both sets of parents and when are u going to throw me a baby shower and on and on and on.... I just wanted to scream i am happy for u but give me time to process this before u ask me to throw u a baby shower and want my ideas on how to annouce it. She also wanted to cancle on coming and helping me with the boys after my surgery. My sister also cancled this past week.

surgery is in one week and  nervious but ready to get it over with. i am going from crying to nervious to excited at the possibility fo what will come after the surgery.

Boys update: I found out friday that the ad they ran in the paper for childsuport was a real add and it was for my child. They redid dna test of father option #3 and it came back +. I ask why dthey redid it and they still cant tell me why. I was also told that he had been in contact with them for 1 year and called every month to check on him. He had also told them 1 year ago that he didnt want to set up a case plan until he was proven the father. they assure me that this is a great thing. That because he hasnt see him it will count aganist him. I dont think they are correct. I think that because he has been calling every month to check on him and told them he wanted to know if the child was his that it will cause a problem.

Thanks for letting me vent!!!!
Rmm: That is not cool they did this! I agree with your thinking on this (with the baby) and it stinks! Sorry about yoru friend, she obviously has no clue how hard this is for you and that is too bad. Take some time to process this all and from talking to her if you need.

All: I am good. 37 wks, 3 days and Dr said I am 50% thinned and dialated to almost 2. This is good cause she doesn't want me to go into labor before 38 wks since we live in a small town and still sometimes have to fly babies out for lung issues before then. She said when the contractions come to take it easy and lay down so they stop if possible. So, I feel good about the slight progress I am having :)
Trying I'm so happy for u. It sounds like u will make it to 38 weeks. Just a few more days. You have to let us know when u go into full blown labor.

The weirdest thing happened last night, my boobs started leaking. I don't know why.
Rmm: I had that happen a couple months before getting pregnant. I don't know what causes it, i thought it was the medication and hormones but not sure. I looked it up online and seems that it is pretty common. I don't knwo what causes it.
I haven't been onn any meds since march. Every time I have gotten prego they have doen it. If I am I won't know it until the sugery. I due to stat next week. Maybe it is just crazy hoemones.
Rmm: I bet it is just hormones :) Maybe stress?? I know you are nervous about the surgery and have a lot going on with the boys and your friend.
Trying I hope they understand. I really don't want to loose my staff have them quit on me. yikes..How are you feeling these days? So does the DR think you will go anytime?

rmmoye I had that happen to me so many times with all the MC I have had and it does hurt your heart. I had leaky boobs a few mths before I started the meds it was freaky.

Sherry almost 15 weeks wowwie that is exciting. I am 5 weeks behind you and I can't believe I am coming up to 10 weeks the furthest I have made it in 5 yrs.

Well ladies I have been having some crazy dreams lately, How my baby will look and all. With the last pregnancies I dreamed about the baby but never saw their face and this dream i saw the face. hmm weird.
yup 15 wks today:)  I actually woke up today and puked. At least it was before i had breakfast.  Im so excited for my trip to disney just not looking forward to the heat being 5 1/2 mths alng  lol..  I really hate being at work and my boss keeps asking me when im leaving.  I felt like saying i only have to give 1 mths notice before i take mat so relax.....
Morning ladies!!

Camdy: Congratulations!!!  I hope everything is going well :)

Kikk:  I had the Same thing happen with my dd. I would wake up in the morning and be soaked because I leaked so much. The dr wasn't concerned. And let's just say I had alot of milk after she was born. I used pads and that helped.

Sherry:  wow 15 weeks. It's going by fast. Have you told your dd yet?  I am dying to tell mine. But I want to wait until at least my first appt.

Trying:  hope you're doing well. It's getting close.

Rmm:  that's weird I've only leaked when I was prego. But I bet it's your hormones and you are going through alot now.

Watch: how are you feeling?  I'm trailing behind you :)

Jojo:  how are you feeling?

Well as for me I'm extremely tired!!!  Nausea is starting. I'm feeling pretty similar to how I did with dd. Except I feel like I'm gonna show tomorrow. So I know I'll be in maternity clothes sowner than last time. I see the dr next week :). My tests all look good. My progesterone has gone up. So that's all good. I've told my parents and brother and some friends. Still in shock a bit. But otherwise doing well. My dd graduates from preschool tomorrow. Can't believe how big she is. Well at least I'm off work tomorrow.

Well have a great day!!
Wow start showing soon?  I cant wait for my baby bump, but im already plus size so it will be a while lol

Im feeling pretty good!  I was crabby and emotoinal yesterday, but im much better today.  I took another test today just for fun and my test line was darker than the control line (i posted the pic)  I've also been eating pickles and drinking pickle just like crazy.  I starting to get past that "nothing tastes good" phase.
How about yourself?
Carlis: Sorry you are feeling sick. I have been sick so much with this one! Worse than with ds and didn't think that was possible!!! At least with him it was only about 5 1/2 months with this lil one i am sick again at the end, stinks! I started wearing maternity clothes as 9 wks with this one, don't worry :)

Jojo: Pickles? I hear that is common! I like vinegary stuff with pregnancy but nothing too out of the ordinary :) :You will get that bump soon enough :)

Sherry: Im excited for your trip too. I usually take ds to cali to play at the beach during the summer but with all the remodeling and baby coming in June I don't know if that will be possible this year :( Kinda bummed about it!

Watch: Gotta love those pregnancy dreams!!! So happy you have reached the 10 wks, that is great!

Well, I have a lot goin on! I went home before 2 yesterday cause cramping got so bad I really thought I was going to have to go to hospital! I called dr, she said warm bath and lay down! I did that, they decreased yet again and I am fine this morning. Went to get checked this morning and thinned a little more and baby is lower but no more dialated... good but frustrating! House is coming along, should be done in a week or so. I had interview thismorning so will see if I get a job closer to home! nervous bout that too!
Trying i hope u get the job. maybe they will call u soon.  I dought u will hold off until the house is finished but u never know. Maybe your labor will go quick whenit is time because your body is ready!

jojo and carlis morning sickiness stincks but u will get through it.

Sherry u sould be finding out the sex soon. When is that?

I cant beilieve how much everyone is advancing. It seems like yesterday we were all pray for just one of us to get a bfp. Now u r all prego. It gives me hope that i can get prego and not mc. I am so sccared of this surgery. I know what they are going ot do but i still dont know if i am going to wake up with 2-4, or that plus one big scare if something goes wrong.  I am trusting that everything will be fine. God has put these tow boys in my life i cant be down for several months.  Plus i am secertly hoping to get prego right after the surgery.  it is so easy to tell you all this but it is hard to my bf tell me u need to hurry up and get prego so we can do this together. I actually replyed like i have control over that?

Ladies keep the updates comming.
rmm:    It should be in the next few weeks.  I think im gonna call my Dr. next week while im on holidays and ask when im supposed to go back to see her cause she'll give me the req to go have my u/s.   But i belive it should be 18-20 wks.

all:  I will post a 15 wk pic today.  I still have occasional morning sickness but its more just when I take out the garbage. Other than that things are great
Hi ladies!! Well, I got the job. It is a little less money which I was afraid of but it is a 10 min drive versus an hour each way and it is a regular school year versus year round so I think that will make up for it. I am not sure how I will break the news to my job here though, worried about insurance and stuff so I am meeting with new school Monday to find out when everything goes into affect.

Rmm: You will do great through the surgery and I cannot wait to hear of your BFP afterwards. Ugh, your friend!!!
no morning sickness here =)  Well not yet anyways..
all:   Ok so I gave in and called my Dr's office this afternoon and I told the receptionist that i was 15 weeks along and haven't heard anything from the Dr and didnt know when I should be coming in next or how i schedule my next ultrasound etc...  She said I wouldnt have heard anything unless there were abnormalities  from my IPS test (so i guess thats a good thing ) and she was in shock and said well you should be coming in mthly and I said well nobody told me anything so i have my appt booked for Wed!! so I guess once i see her i can book my ultrasound YAY!  Im so excited to find out the sex :) and that i didnt have to take time off for this appt since im on holidays :) Bonus.

I also posted 15wk pic.  I was overweight to begin with but geez im really starting to look big  ughhhhh.
Tryinbg yeah for the job! i think u wil llike having summers off and getting paid for them. it will help to make up they difference.

Sherry i am glad u called. Good luck Wednesday. I cant wiat to her what she says.

Dcsf just told me that because i dont have a contract to work at least 20 hours per week that they wont pay for daycare even though i work almost every day. I also told her that i am having surgery and i have to have daycare to take care of them. they told me earlier this week that they would be at the new daycare this coming monday. this is going to mess me up. GRRR!!!!!
Sherry: yeah on the negative test :) Cant wait to hear when your us will be!

Rmm: Ugh! That is a lot to deal with! they should set up the childcare! Can anyone in your family help you during surgery?
Well the nurse called me today and said my doctor wont be able to come in one Monday (which is my 6 week appt) so i had to reschedule and between my schedule and her schedule the closest appointment we could come up with is Friday june 24th.  I have mixed emotions about this the bad part is i havent even seen or heard my baby yet and i feel like a really need to at least hear a heartbeat; also we are leaving to go camping that day and we were going to leave very early in the morning, but now my appt is at 9:50 so we'll be getting a late start.  The good thing about this is my DH usually has fridays off so he will most likely be able to come now, also ill be farther along so i know for sure they should be able to find my baby.
jojo count it as a good thing. I am supprised they still would not let one of the nurses or the us tech do it and the dr just see it later. They can tell u what u r seeing anyways.  I am glad dh will ge to see th little guy.

my case worker said that she will do everything in her power to get them in daycare next week. Family can help after they get off but the work 8-5. dh works 5-5. he has several bids going out first thing friday. I am sure it will all work out.

Gl with the us sounds ladies.
CarlisMaMa- I know that is awesome I feel great how about you?. Morning sickness? I haven't only twice but it was because of my dogs. lol.

Tryingforbaby2- I know its so exciting.10 weeks woohoo. DH still doesn't want to tell anyone. Its driving me nuts not being able to tell anyone. I have told a few ppl. shhh. teehee
So I can't believe you are 38 weeks. How are you feeling any pressure? Oh and Congrats on the job.

rmmoye- Good to hear that you will be getting help. If I lived closer I would help you out while you recover.

sherrycoup- Nice baby bump I must say. Glad to hear your tests results where good. How are you feeling lately? My belly is getting big too only because I have lumbar strain so my back sinks in and my uterus sticks out from my car accident a few year back.

JoJo629, Wow your 7 weeks now. But that would drive me nuts if I couldn't get in to hear my baby. You would think they would know better seeing as all of us ladies have been trying for such great lengths to have a baby.
Well ladies, we finally told dd this weekend that she will be a big sister!!  lol  Didnt have much of a choice.  She was playing with dh having a tickle fight and he says go bug your mom and she said no mommys tummy is getting big so dh says what do you mean and she said mommy is having a baby so he says who told you that so i looked over from the kitchen and said i havnt told her anything  so dd says  well mommys belly looks like theres a baby growing in it so dh looked at me and told her to go up to our room and grab the black photo off my dresser (12wk u/s pic) so she came down with it and we asked her if she knew what that was and she said your belly so i said yes and do you see whats in my belly then she got all shy and said a baby!!  It was really cute.  So dh says do you want a lil brother or sister and she says "I definately want a sister"  LOL  dh was like nooooooooooooooooooo  lol.  

Im on vacation this week so just going through my clothes and relaxing.  Gonna set up the pool this week.  Im feeling good, just really starting to notice the weight gain now. Hard to believe almost 16 wks now.
Sherry I can't believe u hide it that long. She was bound to notice. I'm glad she finally knows.

Watch that is so sweet of u. 10 weeks wow! I can't u believe u r That far along already.

Tying how r u feeling this week?

I'm neverious about the sugery.
Hi ladies! Well, it has been a hectic weekend again. I had another little shower with some friends from school and got some more goodies. I then went to Target and bought most the other stuff I needed to get me started. I am feeling ok, exhausted from trying to rearrange furniture yesterday to finally get the rooms moved around since ds wants the bigger room which used to be the guest room and now baby will have his room and guest room is in the basement. LOTS of moving furniture and toys! We started potty training this weekend but think I am going to wait til I am home, sitter isn't being pushy enough. Im a little stressed about the new job, less money and insurance is more than twice as much so not really sure how this is going to work. Seems that by the time I pay insurance Im not going to have a check at all. Joys of being a teacher I guess. I am just trying to figure out how it will all work out. Don't want to stress about all this!
Trying dont stress!!!! It will all work out. U are gaining time with your family. about 1 hr and 20 mins per day. that is worth a lot plus wear on your car, gas, and less oil changes will add up quick. Having summers off  to do stuff with the children will be nice. U wont have to pay for child care during the summers so that will save u a lot.  I know this really wont help but maybe it wil give u some stuff to add the the plus side.
Rmm: Thanks. I sat down and wrote it all out including gas, childcare for less weeks and insurance and will still be making less money but only by a couple thousand so I am going to say it is worth the time with my babies :) It's so hard sometimes! Wish the economy would pick up so dh's job had more hours!

All: Dr appt thismorning went well. I am only dialated to a full 2 now, very thin and head down low. She seems to think this could happen anytime. I have to go back in on Thursday. She said she is so confident that she is carrying my chart around with her :) Im actually quite nervous though! Hope everyone else is doing well
trying- how exciting that you are nearing the end and get to meet your bub soon! good luck!

all- glad to hear everyones early pregnancies are going well. it wasnt long ago that none of us were pregnant!

im doing well at the moment-am 35 weeks. bub is head down so hopefully he wont turn and he will stay in that position til he is ready to come out. my painful braxton hicks contractions have slowed down thankfully-i really only get 1 or 2 painful ones a day now. so for now bub is happy inside me. really looking forward to meeting him though-its such a long journey!
all:  well i have my DR appt today so i will get my req to get my u/s done  :)   so only a couple more weeks until i find out the gender.  Im having a wonderful vacation by myself - dh at work and dd at school so nice to just have some relaxing alone time to do nothing!!  Weather is great.  I'll post a 16 wk pic tomorrow and let you all know when my u/s is :)  Have a great day everyone :)

Trying!!  you're almost there.  My bet is for Fri or Sat  lol
Morning ladies. Hope you are all doing well. Things are going well. Still pregnant :). Very tired, sore boobs, little nauseous but no throwing up and increases hunger. Actually everything I felt with dd :). I did take another hpt since I had one. Wow that line came up faster & darker before I could put the test down :). I went to the dr yesterday. I'm still early. I should've gone next week since I O late. But I was able to see my little peanut and see the heartbeat. I couldn't hear it. But all looked good :). Had to fill out paperwork. Funny how things have changed in 5 years :). My edd is 2/4/12. But I'll probably have the baby end of Jan since I'll have another C section. But it was wonderful to see the baby. I'll post my u/s picture soon.

Watch: how are you feeling?  You're almost out of the first trimester :). Hope you are doing well.

Trying: so excited for you. She will be here soon. Sorry I forgot do you have a name for her?

Kikk you are so close too. I remember being at your stage thinking wow I just have a month left. Hope you are feeling well.

Sherry:  glad you are enjoying your time off. Sounds nice. Glad you told your dd. I can't wait that long. I'm gonna tell mine soon. I think she suspects. They are smart at this age. Cute pictur. I feel like that at 7 weeks :)

Jojo: hope you are doing well. I know you want to see your baby but going later you'll get to see more. I was still alittle too early.
Kikk I'm glad u r doing good. Mabe nun will hold on to the down position for u. Gl.

Carlis yeah for getting to see the little one. That is always exciting.

I'm sonervious. I go in tomorrow at 10. Mil is spending tomorrow night to help. I'm sure dh and kids will loving having mimi /mom around. Dcasf fixed things and boys start at the ight daycare nect week.

My boobs r pouing now but I no ir just has to be hormones because they did hcg test Monday. I will chechin in the morning to see how eveyone is doing.
hi all - back from the doctors!!  finally got to hear the heartbeat and all is good there.  Ive only gained 2 lbs according to my doctor but i feel like ive gained 10.   My ultrasound is booked for June 27!! :)  So excited.  Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary  not to sure what to do for it as i don't really feel like cooking in this heat.

Carlis - so happy your bean stuck and you got to hear the heartbeat and u/s!!  I still can't belive in 16 wks.
Rmm: thats great that they got into daycare.  Big relief.
CarlisMaMa- Im feeling and doing great thanks for asking. How are you doing these days?

I hope all you ladies have a great weekend. Work has been crazy and doing some hiring so I don't have to work such longs hours myself.
Going shopping for new clothes tonight woohoo since I am sooo showing but only because of my lumbar sinks in from my car accident=dent a few years back. I will post tummy pics soon. My hubby is a photographer on his down time so I get them all done for free teehee.
Watch i cant wait to see the pictures.

I am in pain and drigged up but all went well. only 2 insisions. he was able to get most of the endo out. i go for post op on july 7.  my oldest hug me and hit my stomic this morning. i wanted to cry. i know this sounds a little crazy but i think i could actually be prego. my back is still hurting and my boobs are leaking pure white brest milk now. i am cd 32i could just be late this cycle.i figure if i dont start my sunday i will test. my blood test came back neg on monday si that makes me dought it. also i did spot a little yesterday but they told me that i would do that from the surgery.  
rmm:  So glad everything went well!!!  
Watch and Carlis:  excited to hear updates on your pregnancies

all:  I've been on holidays this past week and I can tell you Ive done absolutley nothing!1  lol Ive had no motivation and been taking 2 hr naps in the middle of the day.  Gonna suck going back to work on Monday - but on the bright side my boss is on holidays next week so wont be an over whelming week :)  I will post my 16wk pic on Monday.  I celebrated my 4th wedding anniversary yesterday and my parents came by and got us some patio furniture to add to ours.  It was really funny cause my mom asked paige if she wanted a brother or sister and she said sister - and i said it doesnt really matter cause this is it!!  and then dh turns around and says well you better hope its a boy then !!  I just laughed .  Anywhoo off to wash my floors then pick up dd from school.   Have a great day everyone
I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow, praise God  =)
yeah jojo

sherry maybe it will be a boy if u dont want to have any more. dh wants someone to carry on his name i am sure.

all i was wrong my af started full force yesterday. i didnt want dh's cousin to help me get up in the bathroom so i pushed my self to hard and made my insision bleed. i am in so much pain today. dh is taking care of the boys. the baby keeps climbing on me. he doesnt understand. jacob say the blood in my bleeybutton so he wont touch anything buy my leg or hand. it is cute. i am staying nautious. and dizzy. i guess it is the pain killers.  i will up date u monday. i feel lastnight thinking i could bend a little and it hurt so bad i hit the floor. dha and his bro had to pick me up.
Hi ladies, well my midwife was definitely right. I ended up leaving work on Tuesday after only being there a couple hours and went back to see her cause I was contracting. Sure enough I had dialated a little more. She said to go home, shower and relax. If they didn't stop to give her a call and head into the hospital. I did all that and they were coming about every 3 min but didn't feel as painful as I thought they should be. I finally went in anyway and was at a full 4. They had to break my water at 6 cause it never broke and progression slowed to the point they put me on some petossin to help her move down and dialate the rest of the way. Braelynn Jean was born at 2:51am Weds morning. I will post a picture soon. Things have been hectic since her biliruben levels are too high and so we are doing a home bili blanket and having her blood work done every morning to make sure levels don't get too high and have to be readmitted to the hospital. My ds had to be readmitted 24 hours after releasing him for the same thing. She was about 2 weeks early so could be that or could be something genetic about my body not developing their liver quite as fast as others. Other than that we are doing great and she is such a little angel. I couldn't be any happier!!!

Rmm: Please take it easy! You need rest and to heal so those little boys have their mommy back very quickly!

Sherry: So glad things are good with you and the little one!

Watch: I think hiring help would be a great idea!!!
yEAH TRYING ! cANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES. tHANK CARE OF THAT LITTLE ANGEL.
I posted a picture :)
Tryingforbaby2- I am soo happy for you. Congratulations to you and our family.

Well ladies here is my update. Caught myself a cold, I am supposed to try and not get sick cause my Anti Nuclear Antibody wont let me get better faster the bad cells will just eat my good ones. booo But it didn't stop me from shopping this weekend thou. Also I have notice some bubbles in my lower belly area. Hmmmm...  I also can only eat Meat Vegs, Rice  No mashed potatoes and of course peanut butter. Everything else seems to make me sick.

Well ladies how was everyone's weekend?
well ladies, back to work this week.  I hate coming back after vacation  lol.  Im feeling really good. 17 weeks on wed :) I think the summer will go by fast.  My ultrasound is next Monday so hopefully baby will cooperate so i can find out gender.

TRying - Soooooooooo happy for you. She's beautiful :)
shes absolutely perfect, congrats =)
Wow I can't believe your gonna be 17 weeks. How time flies eh. I remember when I first came on here and chatting to you about sign and systems of everyday being a women.
I know - so far going by really fast although i know Sept - Nov will go by reallly slow.    Im starting to feel movements so thats cool :)   Haven't gained much weight so thats good (cause im overweight to begin with)  Paige is reallly excited and telling everyone at school and daycare lol.  She is graduating junior kindegarten on Wed :)  So cute.
Trying ~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  She's gorgeous!!!  How's life in babyland??

Sherry ~ I  can't believe you're 17 weeks already!  It seems  like you JUST told us about your BFP!!!

ALL ~  Little Hudson is a sooooo precious!!  DH and I can't get over how perfect he is!  We just sit there holding him and commenting over and  over how beautiful he is.  It's so  amazing how much more we appreciate our little angels after TTC for so long.  I don't think I'll ever take this little guy for granted!  

I posted a couple pictures of him :)

I hope everyone is having a good week!
Has anyone heard from amanda yet? I hope nothing bad happened to her.

ladies i am feeling better today. My boobs are not leaking any more. that is so nice. Dh and i decided that this month will just be a month that if we feel like having S-- we will and if we dont we wont.  I dont we will get prego right away but if we do it would be nice. We are going to do the iui next cycle I dont really know when to try anyways. My cycle started on friday and was crazy heavy it ended saturday.  How do u keep your mind off of the what ifs. I am not telling dh but i am already asking my self what if we get + this month or next month.

We have court tomorrow and next Wednesday. I dont know why they have to do it twice but one is for her 6 months and to say what she ahs and has not done and the other is to terminate.  i am letting dh do tomorrow by his self. i dought she will show up anyways.