Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Our Turn Soon...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 2401-2600 comments:
Good morning ladies.. Sorry I haven't posted and asked how everyone is.. Been so busy with work again and I am done for 2 weeks on December 23rd till January 9th.. So this baby need to come between those 2 weeks.. lol... Hubby is worried all the time that my water will break while he is at work before the 23rd.. Since this is my 4th who knows if she will come early or not.. So far I have had 4 U/S's crazy I know but they want to make sure she is ok all the time.. I found out that at 32 weeks I have Low Amniotic Fluids so they are now keeping an eye on that..  But on another note we hired a lady to come to our house and do my belly casting for this Sunday so exciting... Never done one.. And the following weekend doing my maternity photo shoot and than what was supposed to be my surprise baby shower.. So time is just a flying...

Any updates ladies??
thats great watch!!!  Well im down to 6 days left and waiting!!!  on monday i was 2cms dialated but baby was sittting high so dr did a stretch and sweep to help things along.  So im hoping soon!!!  Dh is working until Sat at 5pm then off for 4 days  so im hoping it happens during that time  lol

How is everyone else doing?
Watch and sherry: I hope that you get the babies when u want them to. It is so exciting that you are so close. I cant believe that you guys are right there at your due dates.

Im still trying but naturally for the last few months. I am guessing that God will bless us eventually. This was our first thanksgiving with the boys. I loved it. I cant wait until we have a house full of children for the hollidays.
Hey ladies its been waaaaay too long I know I know lol last time I was here I think Sherry had just gotten her BFP wow. Well Marley is a 10.5mo now, shes a crawling, gabbering, sassy little thing. I think she'll be walking before Christmas. DH and I decided to split up a few months ago. Its been a rough road. A year ago today I was very pregnant, very in love and couldn't imagine life without him. I suffered major PPD after I had her and he couldn't deal with it. We are still best friends, still live together, and still raise her together, but we are no more. It's been bittersweet. On one hand I feel like I failed Marley. I went through years of treatment and trying for her, and me and her father couldn't make it through her first year of life without splitting up. On the other hand, I feel more bonded to her now than ever before, and I'm dating someone who I feel much closer to in terms of common interests and whatnot. I guess life has a way of switching it up when you never see it coming lol. Glad to see a few of you are still trying, don't ever give up! Miracles happen!!! :o)
I hate things didnt go the way you planned. I am glad u have some one but remember if u are still bf with your x and live together then you could make it work in the future.  The two of you went through some hard stuff together.

Ladies: my oldest was so sick yesterday and the day before. He was throwing up. I cant believe how well dh handled it. I dont do throw up. It makes me puck!!! WE were washing the chair out. poor dh got it all over him because he was holding our little guy when he puked.  Well now i am feel sick. i had heart burn all night i think I have been doing that acid throw up in your throat and the back of your mouth for the last two days. the smells of breakfast made me want to throw up this morning. I couldn't believe how quick i took it form the little guy. I never got threw up on but i am the one that got sick. Now J is feeling better thank the Lord.

Ok so some good news one of my other really good friends just announced she is pregnant.  She sent it out in her Christmas cards.

Hi, glad to hear that every one is going good.

I am 35 weeks and 2 day. Time is going by fast. I go for an ultrasound tomorrow. I can not wait i have not had any ultrasound since 20 weeks. Every thing is going good with my GD. She is measuring two cm bigger then she is should to be. So we will find out big she is tomorrow with the ultrasound. I will post with any update in the next couple of days to let you know how that ultrasound went.

Carrie How did it go?  I cant wait to hear.

I am doing well.
every thing went great with my ultrasound. she is 5 pounds 11 oz. and they think she should be around 7 1/2 to 8 pounds when she is born.  We had a 3d ultrasound it was very neat. I can not believe that I any have about 4 weeks left. cannot wait to see her.

we have picked her name Brooke Ann
Carrie that is awesome.. How are you feeling these days??

Rmmoye.. My fingers are crossed for you girl..

Anyone hear from Sherry yet?

Well my update found out yesterday that I have high blood pressure and protein in my urine.. So I am taking it easy now.. They have me checking my blood pressure over the weekend.. I have another Dr's appt Mon and I will be 36 weeks and our hospital only delivers 36 weeks and up so I think they are holding up off till we reach that point.. My Dr's partner wanted to deliver our baby in the next couple days.. But our Dr which is just my Dr through out the pregnancy she is not my family DR.. Wants to wait till Monday and see how things are..

Hope everyone has a great weekend...
Carrie: I am glad everything went well.

Watch: Maybe you will make it at least another week. Everyday your little one stays in is better for her. Plus if u can hold out anothe couple of weeks then dh will already have off.  If not then maybe u can make it until next weekend  so he can be there with you and then someone can sit with you while he works that next week. GL let us know how u are doing.

Sherry where are u? did u have that bundle of joy yet?

I went to start another iui cycle this month and they found a cyst on my ro. Now they are putting me on BCP's. It looks like it is just not my time.

My oldest ask me yesterday about a baby. He said are we going to have a baby in our home? Mommy you have a baby and he is at our home right? I said no baby? He then said mommy you going to have have? I want a baby at home! We need another baby! i told him mommy wanted another baby at home too but that we have right now. He wanted to know why not and when he could have another baby. I was glad he couldn't see my eyes because he was in the back and i was driving. I teared up. I never thought my child would ask about me having him a little brother or sister.  I just assumed since he had a little brother that topic would never come up.
Hi all sorry - been  baby busy  lol.  Chase Alfred was born on Dec 2 at 7:54 am.  Was a super fast labour (thank god) and all was well.  He was 9lbs 3 oz (i almost croaked  lol)   I will post pics as soon as I can.!!!  Our daughter is in love with him and has been a huge help.  She helps feed him and change him.  So weird to see so many others coming up to their due dates also.  This year has gone by so fast.   I will check in soon  time to go get dd from school. :)   Thanks for all your best wishes ladies :)
Sherry: So happy to hear labor was good and fast. Been checking on here to see if you had him! Congrats :)

Watch: Hope you can wait a bit longer so all is good. Keep us posted, thinking about you.

Rmm: I am so sad for you, I cannot imagine :( Hang in there, your time will come, I still believe that.

All is good here, my son loves his sis and so cute. We are getting their pics done this weekend for Christmas so will post. I cant believe she is almost 6 months now
Rmm. I hope one day is your day.. It will happen when you least expect it.. DH is done work as soon as I go to the hospital no matter what.. I don't start my holidays till the 23rd.. But I do have on call staff to cover me.. And now I am on bed rest I have ppl working for me

Sherry.. Thats great news... Can't wait to see pictures..

Trying... I can't believe she is almost 6 months as well.. Time flies..

We are trying to hold off as long as we can so she can bake more...
Wow, that you for making me cry so early in the am, my heart aches for you.  Thank God for bringing those 2 amazing boys into your life.  You will have a baby soon too, to keep you even more busy =)

Sherry- Congrats!  Wow over 9 lbs!

As for me i hit 32 weeks yesterday, im so anxious to meet my little one and reading everyone's birth stories makes me even more so.
Thanks ladies for the prayers. I still have faith that God bless me with a baby. Ladies we sign the intent papers on the boys thuesday if all goes well.

Dh confessed that he didn't ever expect this to happen for us but it was ok because we had the boys. I still have faith.

I decided that jessie could no longer be my bf. She is just too rude!

Sherry 9 lbs. Wow!. U go girl.
Watch I can't belive u and Carry are so alose to your time.
Trying post those pictures. I will post mine. I already tied twice but it just didn't like it. Will ty again soon.
i am doing good. I am getting tired alot more. I went to the doctors on monday and I was already 2 1/2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. my doctor does not think I will make it to Jan 1st so it could be any time.  I can not wait to see her.

Glad that every one is doing good.
Carrie maybe a xmas baby?  lol  

Thanks for all your well wishes!  things have been great with dh and I and he's really helping out alot with the baby.  Chase is now 2 weeks old and im loving every minute of it.   So as  most of you know dh and i almost gave up trying for this baby after 2 1/2 years and we thought we were done  - so last night he says to me so we gonna start tryin for # 3?  i was caught offguard and was like its been 2 weeks!!  can my body heal first  lol  So  Im thinkin we may try for a third now knowing that i have pcos  and where to begin with everything.  I would like to try asap though knowing how long it took for this one.  But after that im done and he will be gettin fixed!!

I know i will post pics soon I promise. He's sucha a cutie
lol. U could get prego and have them back to back. Like and kelli
Just checking in on everyone. It has been so nice to be home with my little ones over the holidays. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!!! I will try to post these pics now.

Carrie... baby yet?

rmm... i havent given up on you!

Sherry... thats geat dh wants to try again! I am ready but dh isnt on board yet.

Also, i think kellie lost the baby, i was lookin on her page at her posts
hi everyone!! It's been awhile.  I've had so much go on in the last few months but I'm surviving it all.  I'm 35 weeks today and am officially on maternity leave :-)  I so need to rest and get ready for my little peanut!!!  I filed for divorce in Sept.  We had planned on waiting until after the baby but he gave me no choice.  He left me with the mortgage and all the bills, he was coming after me for our dd and after living with his new girlfriend and her two daughters for 20 days he called them his new family.  After that i knew I had to take care of myself and file.  It got alittle ugly there for  a moment but I was able to get physical custody of our daughter :-)  I also got him to sign over both of our houses to me.  So I own them both :-)   It was very hard to say good bye to our dream home but I was able to get renters in it and they move in next month.  My dad and his wife just bought a new house close by to me so me and my dd moved in with them and will stay for a few months after the baby is born to get back on our feet.  my family and friends have been so supportive and my dd and my baby girl have given me so much strength to move on.  It does sadden me. I loved my dh.  I have known him since I was 20.  But i now don't recognize him. I know I'll be ok without him.  I'm just trying to get ready for my baby girl and I know my dd will be the best help.  Hope you all have a great new year!!!

Sherry: congrats on your baby boy.  Hope you are doing well.

Rmm:  God does have a plan for us all.  I know that for a fact. Hang in there. Hope 2012 is your year :-)

carrie & jojo hope you are both doing well.  your little ones will be here soon :-)

trying:  I can't believe your little girl is already 6 months. Time sure flies by
Carlismama I am glad u did what was best for u. This is so crazy to think that after 20 years someone could stay so far. He eill wake up but too late.  How did your in laws take it. Did they tell him off. I'm glad your father could help out.

We had a great vacation. I got sick lastnight and then the kids got on the way home today. I can't take puck and that is what we all were doing. Plus thus is my time to try. Oh well.  
Carlismama- That is so awful what he's done to you, im happy to see you're remaining positive.

Rmm-  Getting sick on vacation really stinks!  I got sick on our last vacation too.

Carrie-  Did you have the baby yet??

Trying- Im glad to hear everything is going so great!

As for me, im 35 weeks now with 33 days to go.  Im starting to get so impatient and uncomfortable.  Im hoping she's a week or 2 early (but no sooner than that)  I have her bag packed, and i stuck a couple things in my suitcase, i also have my breast pump ready to go in case we have latching issues.  Breastfeeding is a top priority for me this time around, with my boys i got frustrated and gave up too soon.  Happy Holidays everyone!
jojo: I cant believe u are this close. I am sure things will go fine for u. I cant wait to hear all of u ladies have made it and have those little bundle of joy in your arms.

Carrie: I pray and hope u get child support for both children and almoney for your self. he owes u at least that much.

I am doing much better today. We have slowed down on being now that we are back off of vacation. On vacation we were around each other all the time so it was happening several times a day. We bd yesterday morning and we will bd tonight and then again thursday night and hope we hit it this go round. We didnt avoid hot tubs, drinking or foods. I said if other women can do it on drugs then i can do it on a fun vacation not following any rules.
Well everyone sorry I haven't posted in a bit.. We ended up having our daughter a bit quick. Had a Dr's appt Thursday and they had to get me started to have her.. My water levels where low and she wasn't getting what she needed from me. So she was born Thursday Dec 29th at 10:47pm weighing in at 7lbs 04ozs. I was also kept in the hospital till yesterday Baby Norah had jaundice and I had a attack while i was in there.. Pretty scary stuff

Hope all is well with everyone.. xoxoxo
Watch : Congrats. I am glad u and baby are ok. i cant wait to see pictures.!!!
wow lots going on!!  I finally posted a pic of my kidlets  lol    As for me Things have been ok.  Chase is eating like 4.5 ounces every 3 hours (and im pushing it to 3)  he wants to eat every 2 but too much for his lil tummy to take.  He recently caught a cold so been extremly fussy and waking up crying all day with high pitched cry.  Verry stuffy.  Hes getting better since i put the humidifier in his room and started putting saline in his nose.  Hes feeding every 2 hrs now so hopefully i can get him back to 3 hrs once hes not sick

Wow Carlis  thats crazy but im glad that you have great support all around you.  

Watch :)  Cant wait to see pics :)

Jojo -  That last month is the hardest i think - seems to drag on but knowing its coming to an end is exciting!!

Rmm:  It def ***** getting sick on vacay.  I hope your doing well otherwise and enjoyed the holidays with the boys.  They musta been so excited this year
We are doing better now. This yea was great. It was nice having kids. Life has changed a lot from this tim last year.

We r enjoying tying for a 3rd. I'm laying here right now paying that all of this esting after bd helps the spem swim bette and faster. Cervix is high and cm is wet and clear and stetchy.

Sherry I going to go see those pics.
Pictures are up ladies!!!
We had our baby girl on christmas day. she was the best gift ever. she is doing great. Brooke is feeding ever 3 hrs. We could of not asked for a better baby she only cry when she is hungery.

Hope all is well with every one else.
i just posted some picutres of Brooke Ann. she was born 7 pounds 8 oz . forgot to  put that in the first post.
.

congrats girls. I am so excited for u. This just gives me hope that when i do get prego the next time it will stick.

i am so confussed with my cycle. cm is clear i am staying very wet. cervix is high but hard/ firm.  my boobs are leaking again and some what sore. they burn.
Rmm when you get pregnant you'll be all alone, but we'll be able to give you advice and answer questions for you. I'm so excited for you!
Thanks jojo.

ok so question for u guys if u remember any of this from the beginning of your pregnancy.

If u are comfortable with this only. What color are the rings   around your boobs. are they very soft or firm? can u tell me how far u were and what position your cervix was in and if it is hard like the end of your nose or soft like lips. also if u felt a dimple like opening.if u don't mind sharing your cm. that would be great too.

mine is hard, high, and has the dimple so that means it is open i think. I am still having clear wet cervical mucus all the time.
Thanks jojo.

Hey ladies - just checking in! Ava is now 8 wonderful months and so stinking cute! I will try and post more pictures soon. She melts my heart!

I see a lot of our group has split with dh - I totally understand this. DH and I are struggling too, but making an effort to stay together. Some people think that having kids brings you closer together, when in fact it adds another wrench to the pile. Simple math says you just don't have as much time to work on the relationship! But we do see common ground and have promised to work with each other at least once a week to get things back on track. So far, so good. :)

Rmm - I still pray for you often. Stay strong. :)
amanda: stay strong and keep working hard at your marriage. I am sure things will work out for the best of you and your family. Thank you for your prayers!!!! I know God will bless me with a little one soon. I am claiming it. His time and his will.

I am currently on cd 23. on cd 21 boobs leaked so much i had to change my shirt. my breast have been leaking for 2 weeks now. cd 22 cm was ew and stretchy.  before tha for a week i had clear wet cm some days thicker then others. cd 19-21 cervix was really high to the point i could not really feel it.  it is a little bit lower now.

my cycles have been crazy here lately i had a 33 day cycle tested and neg and then started. then i had a 17-18 day cycle. now i am on cd 23.

just keep me in your prayers.
Glad to hear everything is going well for you, and that you and DH are working on your relationship.  A new addition to the family can cause friction because you have to figure out your new roles as parents and husband and wife.

Im also worried about my DH and i and a new baby in the house, we are already starting to butt heads a little bit.  Im tired of being pregnant and he's tired of my mood swings.  We also had to have a nice long chat yesterday.  We both took the day off work and talked while the kids were at school.
Well I had my 6 week checkup yesterday and all was well!!  I got the go ahead to start working out!  He then asked about birth control and I kinda laughed cause i said well write me the script but dh and I may try for #3 so not sure if i will take.  Then I asked when i shold start getting period cause of my pcos I dont always get one .  I had to take provera to start my cycles last time.  He said it depends.  So he said i could take the bc pill for one month to jump start but i think i may still have a script for provera and may just do that (its alot quicker   and the pill kinda defeats the purpose lol) But he did a pap and also said that my cervix is really high and lots of cm so could be o (but not sure if thats possible without starting a cycle?? ) Anywhoo excited to start charting again!
it is possible because u lose so much blood during delivery. i have heard of women doing it.  

I decided that i would not test this morning and would wait until this afternoon or tomorrow

my boobs burn in the nipple area. i cramped a little lastnight and this morning. my lower back is killing me on both sides  now.  I am bloated!! nausea has eased up so much that i would say i am not having it any more.

I am not going to read into the signs. I am just going to say it is in Gods hands and the signs point both ways.  

do any of you remember any of your signs or sympthoms.
rmm- are you doing a completely unmedicated cycle this time? Just charting alone? Keep going strong girl! :)  And looking back at my symptoms from before my bfp, they were a lot like af symptoms. It was so similar. The only difference was I had a tiny tiny spot of blood a few days before I tested positive. I never get break thru bleeding.

For those interested, I uploaded some new pics of Ava today. Be prepared to be AMAZED. She is darling...will take your breath away! :)

my symptoms were my typical AF symptoms, especially the cramping. I was POSITIVE af was going to come.  Also i kept thinking everything smelled like pee, and food tasted extra salty.  Also i had acid in my throat.  FX for you!! GOOD LUCK!

Sherrycoup-  Wow! I hope you get another bfp soon =)  Im so miserable right now i think that if i were pregnant so soon after this one i'd probably cry!  lol but i hope you get your 3rd bundle soon

as for my update

first of all 18 days til my due date!!
I had my 37 week appt yesterday, my belly measured at 38cm.  The baby is perfect and probably around 6 1/2 lbs.  I am now 2cm dilated and still 30 % effaced.  She hasnt dropped anymore either, but she's still low.  Best news my dr says she'll strip my membranes at my next appt. if i havent had her by then!!  im so happy!  Even though i was stripped with my 1st pregnancy and it did nothing, i just have a feeling it will put me in labor.  After all i had my last baby at 37 weeks all on my own
amanda: yes it is all on my own. my last medicated cycle was in August.  I am praying and hoping that this all natural thing works for me.

jojo: gl girl. it sounds like u are more then ready. maybe she will come on her on

ALL: i got a call today and the judge will sign off on the adoption on the 30th. Ladies i would love nothing more then to get pregnant right after we signed the papers and have everything go through right after we find out we are prego.
I am having some pain near my belly button (left side) that started about 30 mins ago after i opened a 5 gal bucket of paint. it is not like mens cramps.

so cycles have been : 29days, 25d(iui cycl),  29d,  23d, 30d, 17d,  and now i am on cd 29
Hey it is dead on here. Just a quick up date. The judge signs the official adoption papers on the 30th. I am so beyond excited. I cant wait o hold that birth certificate.
My baby turns two on the 28th. I am having him a very small party 3 kids including him and family.  I am doing pig in a blanket and chips with dip. that is it.  I am blowing up a pool for the kids to play with balls in.  I have said no gifts . trust me my family wont listen.  my mom already bought stuff so did my mil. We have stuff. this kid has a lot of stuff.

on another note cd 34 no af. Major cramps. till i went to the bathroom. I am having bad dreams every morning. this morning it was about me losing control of my emotions. In the dream i went off on random people who were not being helpful or who were rude to me.  then in the dream i went into an uncontrollable sob. I am claiming this baby!!!
CD35 not 34
Rmm  It would be very exciting to get the boys official adoption papers. Hope you get your bfp soon it is your turn.

jojo how are you doing.  have you had your baby yet?

How every one else is doing good !!!!

I am doing great. Baby Brooke is growing like crazy.  She goes back to the doctors next Monday for her next cheek up. Can wait to see how much she wights.
no baby yet =(  11 days til my due date, but i have a Dr appt today and she is going to give me a sweep!  I hope that jumpstarts labor, but you just never know.  Im getting so uncomfortable, and anxious to meet her.  Im sure you know just what im talking about!

RMM- Im so excited for you!  and of course the grandparents wont listen, it's their job to spoil them rotten  =)  Have fun at the party.
Help with ideas.  so dh and i are planning our next vacation. We have grandparents keeping the boys. Now to decide where to go. I need ideas. We like adventure. I love proug in the chic repuplic ( sp) .  We are game for out of the country!!!!  I wanted  macchu piccu peru.  I will have to get shots that i am not sure i can while prego.I like to see stuff and not just shop. adventure is key for our travel.
Cant wait to meet your lil one Jojo!!  

As for me i started bcp 2 days ago to jump start my cycle.  That will give dh and i one mth to decide if we're gonna try again.  If we are then i will just stop taking and if not then we keep on taking bcp!!  The funny thing is if i end up having a 32 day cycle like i was i will O on the same date as i did when i got preggo with Chase which means they could posibly be born around the same day  lol.  Wishful thinking getting preggo on first round..  I would only be taking synthroid and debating to take the metformin as those were the 2 things i took when i got preggo.

Chase is finally getting over his cold.  He only cat naps during the day which ***** for me but on a good note hes starting to sleep 7 hours at night :)  He will be 8 weeks this Friday.  He is a big baby though  lol  at 4 weeks he was 11lbs 12 oz  so im thinkin like 14 lbs now  lol  hes already in 6 mth sleepers.  I have some really cute pics that i will try to post for you guys :)

Rmm:  what about spain or portugal or cyprus
I have never considered portugal or cyprus. I did have Greece on the list but it is too dangerous for now.  England and London  cost too much. Egypt is on the list. I will look into those. Have u visited either of these? what did u do there?
Bfn this morning I guess it is looking more and more like dh is right. I am wait to hear from God about when it will happen. I am praying i am still prego but  i am so dizzy right now i am kind of doubting it.  I haven't felt this dizzy in a long time.  Waiting to see if af shows her ugly head.
af just showed up. dh was so right.
i wasted the test!!! dh knows best. af just showed up. next time i will trust him and not my self.  it is just not meant to be for me.  this july will be 5 years.  maybe it is time to throw in the towel and accept that my two little one that i am about to adopt is it for me.
Starting iui cycle number 5 tomorrow!!!  Lording willing this is it.
Avatar n tn
Good luck rmmoye with IUI!!!

And as a European one off the topic question: Why is Greece dangerous? And how can it be more dangerouss than Egypt? It is really beoynd my comprehension:) I do not see Greece more dangerous than London ihihih
Egypt is just as dangerous are Greece if not more. But in Greece they are having riots and if u look at the news they are advising tourist to stay away. I wanted to go 2 years ago and when i talked to the travel agent they said it was getting pretty bad.  Now that we have adopted the two little ones we cant go too crazy on our trips.

London  isnt having riots or death treats against tourist.  But it cost too much for our budget.

I am praying that I dont have to pay a ton for my meds and cycle this time. the re office was able to give me some meds. I am on a new one call Follistim Right now it is 125 per day from cd 2-cd 5. I got back in tomorrow for bw and us and see if her changes it at all.  

Happy note:::: the judge signed the court order giving us the boys and changing there names this morning!!!
Im really starting to get desperate to have this baby girl. Im so tired of the pain and discomfort that being this pregnant has caused, but mostly i just want to meet her.  I think about little things like i want to play with her tiny feet and lay her little naked body on my bare chest. Im going insane WAITING everyday just WAITING.  Im so blessed to be pregnant, but it must come to an end soon. I tried to get pregnant for nearly 1 year, and now ive been pregnant just shy of 10 months.  I NEED MY BABY!!  
I had my 39 week check up on yesterday and i was 3cm, 50-60% effaced.  She stripped my membranes for that 2nd time and throughout the night last night i had cramping and brown bloody mucous, now today nothing. Im losing hope that she'll even be here before her due date in 4 days.  Im really trying to just enjoy these last few days of being pregnant but even that's becoming impossible.  Please let me meet you little one!
jojo I was over a week late!!! My poor mother had to wait 12 extra days. but her labor was quick and not that painful. Good luck girl.

All: I went in again today  I have 3 follicles. 1- 16 on the r 1- 12.5 r 1- 15 on the L. I am hoping re lets them grow a little bigger  so we will have 3. I know he will at least give me one more night of meds.  I figure if i get 3 good ones and at least 1 takes then that gives me teh same chance as i have had in teh past. If i get at least 2-3 to take then if i lose one i will still have a baby.

I am so excited to have 2 strong follicles. i will let u know what the nurse calls and tells me.
jojo Thing will get better soon your baby girl will be here. I know it is hard to wait but your time will come. have you  walked  some times that will help. good luck . hope she come soon for you so you can meet her.,

rmm good luck hope thing work out for you . It is your turn.

Brooke is doing great we went to the doctors yesterday for her 5 week cheek up . she is now 9 # 7oz and 21 in long. I can not believe how fast she is growing. I go for my 6 week cheek up on Monday.

Hope every one else is doing good.

Carrie time is flying

all jojo's water just broke!!
also for a laugh please just go to google and type in "do a barrel roll"....seriously just do it
Hi all! Just checking in.

Congrats Jojo!

Rmm... stay positive! I only needed 1 and have faith that you do too!!

I am good :) These two are keeping me VERY busy but I love it so much

Sherry... that would be exciting to get preg so easily! I dont have af while bf so still no af and my baby girl is pushing 8 mos. It was same way with my ds:)
Im new to post.
o so he is my update
I hat 3 good follicles. friday  they were 17 15.6 and 15.4. I did another dose of 125 folistim  that night and then trigger at 330 am Sunday morning   iui was delayed by 2 hours because re was in surgery late. My 1st re came back in to do it so i didnt have to wait even longer. iui was at  500pm. dh got a u the man from the nurse. sperm count 160 mil with 100% modality. im so excited! I am feeling good about this one. I get to test on the 20th.  I have sex again tomorrow night and start crinone Wednesday morning.  Re wants me to stay on crinone.
I am hoping this tww flys by I am sure parts of it will be slow but having the boys will make it go quicker.
welcome dresbaby5

All jjo posted pictures!!!

i am still camping alitle but over allgood.
thank you all! Yes ive had her, thank GOD! She is the most precious thing ive ever seen.  She takes up every minute of my time, and i love it!  I just cant stop staring at her.  i've posted her birth story on her baby page =)  

RMM-- thanks for updating everyone =)
You r welcome!!!
rmm  How are you doing hope every thing is going good.

We are doing great. Brooke is doing good with sleeping at night she gets up about every 4 hrs. I had my  cheek up every thing was healed and look good. and I have lost 25lbs and i only gained 20 when i was pregnant.  I started birth control. I can not believe how fast Brooke is growing. she will be 8 weeks old on Sunday. She is just a great baby  .

Hope everyone's babies are doing good

. I will post new pictures soon.  
carrie I sent u a responce a hour ago and for some reason it didnt post.

I am so glad u and brooke are doing great.

25 lbs is amazing!!! i am beyond excited.

ok i am 10dpiui.  i had 3 good follicles 17-16.4-16.6. on friday  re put me on another night of follistim 125.  and then had us bd the next night  and do trigger at 330am Sunday morning.   We went in monday  for the iui at 300pm but was delayed until 5. dh had sperm count of 160mil with 100% modality. nurse said u the man to him.  we bd tuedsay. and are now waitng to test. i can test monday 20th. i might test early but am not so sure yet. I am having some signs but not a lot.

cramping  from day of iui until 4dpiui. 5 and 6 dpiui were very painful and sharp but random and didn't last but a few sec every time it hit.

some nausea on Tuesday 8 dpiui. some today but beyond that not really anything.

well gas!!! some bloating and boobs are alittle sore.

rmm Did  you test yet????  I hope you have good news . it is your turn.

I am doing good. brooke is sleeping lomger at night. she even sleped all night  over the weekend it was so nice to get all night of sleep.

How is everyone Babys doing. i bet they are all getting big. they grow so fast.
well ladies and carrie. i started a day early with af. major clots. so i didnt test but then re said i sould test so i tested 15dpiui. i posted the pics. it changed but after the 3 mins so i am saying neg but i might test again later on.  It will happen in Gods time.

I am the last one left in  our group and i cant believe that u all have beautiful babies. I am sure i will follow one day. I will keep u posted and u all better keep me posted on your little ones.

Having 2 little ones running around keeps me busy and i feel blessed to have them. I just cant wait for my family to grow.

Gods time is perfect.
Please dont lose hope dear ... here I am , waiting to ovulate a month after an mc ...As you said , the best will happen in god's time ... I am using preseed this month ... its not available here in India ... Got it through a fren who is in NY ... so still playing the waiting game ... but with lot of hope  and giving god enough time to work out his best plan ..
Indeed i ve gone through ur journals and have prayed for you ...  
well ladies im cd 12 and tracking temps cause its too hard at this point in time cause i never know when im getting up to feed in the morning.  Chase for the most part sleeps 11 hrs at night (which is great for me)  he is now 12 weeks old :)   I am however using my cbfm.  We are gonna try for #3 and looking forward to the day i get my bfp again!!  I am still taking synthroid.  I took bcp last month to jump start my cycle and boy was it heavy!! sorry tmi  i was wearing supers and had to change every 1-2 hrs for 3 days straight! then it just stopped.   Other then the monitor i am not doing anything else. no ovulation strips no temping etc....

SSBD to all!!!!!
sherry: i responded yesterday but i guess it didnt post.

I am glad chase is sleeping so well!!! that is great.
Gl with baby number 3.  I am guessing dh is doing much better. gl girl. We can be here for each other.

so it looks like there are 3 of us now in the trying game. I will just bd this month. no temps, test strips, or anything else. I dough it will work but at least there is no presser this month. Dh has given up. he says he has all he wants with the two we adopted and that everything else is for me.  he said the only thing he would like is a little red headed me running around.
well ladies im very shocked that i actually got a "peak" reading on my cbfm this weekend!!  it took me a few months when i forst started using the last time. So dh bd sat and sun (on both peak days) not sure if we'll have a chance this week with his work schedule but this tme we are taking it easy.  Im not even telling him when i o or anything  just taking it one day at a  time.  Alot of people think im crazy to be trying right away but they dont realize that i tried for 2 1/2 year on fert meds for chase.   It may take one mth or take another 2 years  I have no idea  but im glad i have you ladies here for me :)   This has been the best place to vent and share my thoughts and excitment with.
sherry i am so excited for u. GL. it does make things easier to not know on the guy.  What is the thing ru r talking about. can u use the same machine over and over and not have to buy a ton of strips?

I am not even testing this month. we are just bding if we feel like it and if it is Gods will then so be it.
yes you have to buy strips for it.  ITs the clearblue fertility monitor.  Usually 20 in a pack so good for 2 cycles.
That is good. is it any cheaper?
the strips are 59.99 here in canada and the monitor goes for about 220.  I bought mine second hand for 60.00 if you go to the clearblue website it will show you how it works
it sounds nice but for that price i will stick with the $1 strips.
Thnaks for posting the bible words rmm ... after my mc i was adviced to take bed rest . One of those days i was feeling soo down then was switching channels in television and then stopped by one of the channels and there a priest was saying the same things . he was talking about infettility and abortion.And here you have posted the same words... feels like god s trying to tell me something...By religion I am not a chrristian , but loves bible and christian prayers a lot...
btw , I have been experincing lots of watery cm for past four days, It was creamy white on sunday and monday ,(TMI) It is now watrey and stretchy .. i did not get ewcm this cycle.. but i guess I am 7 to 9 dpo today...I am usually dry after ovlatn... Guess its a sign ...

Its so good to see that previous ttc ers are now Moms and then again ttcers...
Godskid84: I am glad i could help u. God does have a way of being there for us. Religion is a man made term. God knows who his children are. He u believe in him and read and follow his word and pray to him U are one of his children.

Just keep trusting him and If u have any  more questions about anything in the Bible feel free to ask.

U dont always see  the ewcm. I am like u this cycle i dont know where i am. I am just trusting that when it is time God will bless me with each child he has planned for me.
my nps are a little sore from yesterday night . I am using restroom every two hours.Anyways will wait till atleast sunday before testing . Read in a thread that u have booked for IVF . happy for you .
Godskid: yes this is what re wanted me to do. i was going to post it in here today. I will be praying that u are prego. Only God knows.  I cant wait  for u to say BFP.

Sherry: how u and and your little man and family doing. I am so glad u and dh worked things out. I prayed for u over that one.

ALL: for the rest of u in here i am doing ivf in June and ovarian reserve test and quality test when next af shows up. I am a little nervous but i know it is a part of Gods plan so i am going with it and trusting Him.
Hey all.. Sorry again for me being MIA I am a bad friend.. Well we moved and moved my business as well.. The house we moved to was one of our rental units and boy oh boy our tenant destroyed it.. So we have been fixing everything..

So anyways how is everyone doing??
U have had a lot on your mind!!! It is hard to have a new born and move all of the stuff you have moved.

girl i understand  renters messing up stuff. It makes u so mad.

I have  been told to move to IVF. WE are. I am applying for grants to help with the ivf.  I am think  i will not get any of them but it is worth a try.

Jac is having his surgery on Friday his pre op is Thursday, so i will be out for several day.

This is our last month of trying naturally so i am not letting dh know what day we are on and being seductive every night so we bd.
Ivf, how exciting! I can't wait for your bfp. You deserve it more than anyone!

Sherry~ how are things in regards to ttc??

I got my iud back 2 weeks ago and now I'm on my first af since I had Briya. I can't believe she'll be 2 months on the 3rd, where does the time go??? Its so bittersweet to me. She's still such a tiny peanut! She's less than 9lbs :)
That means u get the baby stage longer.  My oldest is 3 and only weighs 26 lbs.

He came through he surgery great!!! he was walking the next day.

I am hoping that i get one or those ivf grants. we will have to see. i will let u guys know.
hi ladies!  well i didnt get preggo last cycle but i did however get my period on its own this month!  im now cd 15 so will be bd'in tonight cause i got peak reading yesterday but hubby wasnt home.  Last month i got peak on cd 17 so i guess my cycle is trying to sort through itself.  

As for baby he is 4 mths today :)  and Teething lol  hes cranky alot because of it but i know it will be soon over.  i cant wait for summer to arrive :)
Hi everyone!!! I am just checking in to see how you all are doing :) My little ones are getting bigger! My baby girl is all over the place crawling and now trying to walk on all the furniture. I just had their pictures done for Easter... My baby is 9 months old now... crazy!!! These two are so cute together!!! I just love watching my little onces interact :)

Sherry: Trying again already? You are brave! I love all my time with my little one and hope to have another one again before too long but not yet... I haven't even started af back up since I had her though :)

Rmm: My boy is 3 1/2 and only weighs 28lbs... he is tiny though which I love! I am sure praying for you to get one of those grants!!! That would be amazing and you deserve it!!!
Sherry : yeah for Af on its own. Maybe u will get a BFP this month.
Wooo he is an early teether. That has to make breast feeding hard.

Trying: No af must be nice since u are not ready to try. 9 months already!!! man how time flys. I cant wait to see those pictures on here. I bet they are just cute!!! I love watching my boys interact too. It is a special bond. I dont mind him being small either because then he still looks like a baby.

I am having awful gas this month and moody but over all good. I am not on any meds. U would think that i was with the way i am acting. I am having to take deep breaths to keep from raising my voice when the boys do something wrong and making simple decision like cloths or what to cook just up set my world if it doesnt come to me quick. This is not me at all.
I think my dh is going to go insane pretty soon lol. I had DD 9 weeks ago. no bding for the first 6 weeks, then at my 6 weeks check-up i got the mirena put back in, and the dr said we needed to wait 1 week to bd. At EXACTLY 1 week after mirena insertion i got my first af since having DD and now 2 weeks later i STILL have af!!  Poor guy =(
My baby girl is doing great though. Yesterday was her 2 month appt she weighs 8lbs 3oz and is 21 inches long. She had to get shots and i felt soooo bad.
jojo I am thinking poor u!!! that is a long time for no bding and then to have to deal with af or bleeding is awful.

If u are light enough  u can shower off and then let him join u.  Just a thought.
Rmm nah teething usually starts around 2 mths!!   AS for breast feeding - i am not!!  I dont't produce enough milk to bf.  My dr says a side effeect from pcos.  UI also couldnt with my dd either.  I tried for 3 mths with her and let me tell you it aint all that its cracked up to be  lol   Formula works best for me :)
TRying yes  we're trying but casually - im not temping.  I use my cbfm to see peak reading but thats it.  It could take 1 mth or could take 2 years.
Jo jo   Wow so tiny!!  Chase was 14bs 14.5oz at 2 mths and 25 in long  lol
He just had his 4 mth and was 17lbs 14oz and 27 in long!
Sherry: I dont blame u for the formula thing. they sleep better with it. i was going to supplement with it at night so i didn't have to get up as much.

girls my boobs are killing me. they have been for the last 2 days.  i am wearing a sports bra all the time. they hurt and burn.

my test results came back amh 1.26 and fsh 8.3  Nurse said they were good.

ok so i ask my re office about there Sart stats ( ivf) she said that they only did cycles at the beginning of last year and non after they got the new re. she said that they did only 1 cycle already this year and that i would be in the 2nd group. I dont think i can stick with a re that does so few ivfs and will not discount prices or do anything for multiple cycles.  
Hey ladies how is everyone doing?? Been awhile!!!  Any news??????

Any who Norah was 4 mths on April 29th and she is 14 and a half pounds now.. My little chunky girl.. We are still BF tried formula and she will not take it!! I feel as if I BF and pump all the time.. As you all know I went back to work 2 weeks after she was born and my DH took sometime off he goes back to work June 1st.. Not to sure if I am gonna like that at all.. Its been easier with him home.(sometimes) We have our moments we are together like all the time.

He does cooks most of the meals and does the sweeping mopping and dusting.I am hoping he keeps it up when he goes back to work. I do all the dishes and laundry and of course feed our daughter.. But since I have a home daycare it will be hard to nurse and take care of all the other kiddies..
U have been a busy lady.  I am dh can help and yes i hope for your sake he keeps it up. 14.5 lbs. wow she is getting big.

I am doing great. i go to see my new re tuesday. he will confirm if i move on to ivf.   My cycles are not  normal they have been 24, 26, 28 days the last 3 in order. this one is unknown. i am on cd 22 and today ew cm. who knows.  i posted a picture. I am hoping that i will get pregnant soon so that everyone in our forum will be able to say that we all got pregnant and had babies.

dh and i will be leaving the boys for the first time for a week in June.  WE are going to machu picchu peru, and cuzco.  i am so excited.  I need a break and a vacation. we havent traveled since my second mc.
my cycles are all here and there since my mc in december ... last cycle AF visited me day 45 .. and today is CD47 of next cycle .. but i saw some ewcm on CD41 and CD42 , hope that was ovulation ...
on CD38 , I visited an ayurvedic doctor , he gave me some meds to cleanse my body . asked me to take the medicine for a month . I feel that i have done enuf damage to my body witn the clomid , letrozole and the injectibles ... now need to bring back the healthy me ...
rmm... what were ur cycles like after your mc s ?will it take time before u have everything in order ..?
Well for the most part they were normal. actually after my lst one they were with in 30 days. I think i had one that was up to 36 days. feel free to look back through my  trackers.  I am hoping that the meds work for u.  I will look through them and get back with u.  i mc in March of 2011, April 2010, October 2010.

EWcm is a good sign. one of the girls told me she gets it 2-4 days before her af comes but I have never had it like that before af. usally mine is creamy or dry.
I found out that i mad a great decision by changing RE's. My Re did run half  the blood test they could have and should have!!! What was the point in me asking over and over if there were any more test.

It as nice to have a dr spend 1 hour wit me instead of just rushing me out the door. MY old re sent part of my medical records only. The new one ad no labs to look at. I was mad!!!!  They also left out the us pics and the surgery pics. he said he needed those.  they are refusing to send those.  I did get them to send the labs but only after i left. He waited and waited. Come to find out after i called them that out of the normal standard blood work that is ran when u have reaccurent miscarriages(RM)  they only ran 4 out of 13.  So i called my normal ob because i remember since he handled the 2 of my mcs including the one with the dnc he ran some of his own labs.  My  normal obgyn ran at least 6 on that list + he checked my tyroid and for lupis and a few other things. It up set me to learn that my RE told me he ran every possible test on several different occasions and did even run half of them!!!!  What ever test where not ran he wants ran!!! He als told me to take an asprin a day (baby) just incase it was the clotting disorder. he said he wouldn't know until he got the labs they had ran if i had been checked for this. what it does is your body see the baby as a bleed so it clots off that area starving the baby.  I am going to buy some today when i go into town.

He also told us that i was a hard case because of the rm  He said he wanted to know why i was losing the baby before we moved onto the ivf. he said that if they ran all the test ( which now we know they did not) and everything was normal then what he wanted us to do was to go Atlanta GA  to RBA because they have a process where they watch the embryos and actually study them and do genetic test on them. they will know if they have all of the cromozones (sp) they need and can tell u if they are a boy or girl. It makes it a day 7-8 transfer.
I am having my ob send there test results to the new Re  and she said that if i would bring the list to her today that she would see what had not been ran and let me know. I am praying it is something as simple as the clotting thing.
Brookeis doing great. she got her shots on monday. she is 13 pound 10 oz. she is growing so fast.

life has been a little crazy my husband fell and broke both of his elbows.  he is in so much pain. He will be out of work for 8 to 10 weeks. it is so hard to have a 4 mon old and trying to help him.
it will get better
I hope he gets to feeling better soon. I bet it is hard. physically it gives u more to do and then emotionally men dont handle being sick too well. and if he cant do anything and u having to do it all then i bet u are both going crazy.  Men like to be babied but not to feel helpless.

All: Re is running 5 blood test. I lucked up and my ob had ran 8/13. most of them are for clotting disorders. so for now i am taking an asprin a day just in case this is the problem.  If all of those are normal he is suggesting Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis-  this will let us know if the little one is healthy before they even put in me and we will know if it is a boy or a girl.
It is hard I work 4 days a week. and to have  a new baby and a husband that try to help but can't. I feel so bad for him. he feels like he should be doing more but cant.  I just can wait for him to get better. I am so stressed just thinking of all the stuff i have to get done and just do not have the time.The only thing I can do is just pray he gets better fast.
Long time no see!  Thought I would check in with rmmoye to see how things are going - glad to see you changed RE. That might be the right answer! Just a few months after i changed doctors, things started going in the right direction. Hope this is the right move! :)

Little Miss Ava turned one on May 12. I can't believe it's been a year. She has been the best thing EVER. I can hardly remember life before her...  On another note, on February 11 my sister (who was pregnant with me) lost her 10 month old son to SIDS. It has been the most tragic thing that has ever happened to our family. Please keep her in your prayers. She needs them.

To all trying to concieve (conceive) - keep trying and be patient. It's worth the wait. I promise! :)

Rmm- I wasn't able to read all the way back...how are the boys doing?
I am so sorry that your sister lost her little.  That would devastate me. I will pray for your family.

The boys are great. the adoption went through on January 30th. We were so excited.  I cant believe that i have had them for over a year now.  My oldest is already asking about more babies. I tried not to cry the first time he ask me back in October.  Now when he ask it densest bother me at all.  I quit to be at home with them. They love it and so do i.   I will have my blood test drawn next week.  af showed up wednesdaay. cd 34. I have quite taking the asprin for this month and will wait unti lthe blood work is over  and the results are in before i take it again.

We are going on 2 vacations back to back. one is a big family thing at the lake for memorial day and then the first week of june we are going to peru.
Rmm: I was checking in to see how things were going with IVF and it sounds like you made a great decision to change RE's. I will keep checking in on you.

My little one is 11 months old... I cannot believe it! Only 1 week of school left and I cannot wait to spend the whole summer with my babies! We are taking a road trip to Ohio to see my sister and some other friends and then going to San Diego  after that... it is going to be a nice fun summer :0
It sounds like u have a great  summer planned.  I hope u have fun. All of you guys babys are getting so big.   Time just flys by.

Today is cd6 and crazy enough this cycle  is still going with af.  my cycles are normally 1-3 days  well  not this one i have had this one tease me. I started Wednesday after noon. it went Thursday and half the day Friday. then stopped. it started back Saturday evening  then nothing the rest of the night Saturday  or Sunday until a little after noon. then spotting . then nothing. We bd Sunday twice. crazy enough i had thick ewcm. I don't know if u will know what i am talking about. just think of junk mail  and that clear thick sticky stuff they will put in one spot to hold it together and then when u open it u can pill it off and and stretch it like a rubber band and play with it. ( do u know what iam talking about?)   Dh noticed it because it was on him and on me.   This makes no since.i have never had cm like this.  
So nothing the rest of the day yesterday  or last night or early this morning bout around 7:30 i started back again. I dont get it!!!

Any suggestions.
HI !!!! Remember me, lol I'm back. Now jesses doing things for himself I get a little time to relax and check this site out again.
How is everyone, it's been so long. I hope all trying to conceive have and are trying again.   :-)  jesses the big 1 in two weeks, how crazy. To think we almost lost him just over a year ago. He's grown into a very cheeky boy who's quite a handful. <3
Most of the girls are trying for baby two. I think i am the only one left still trying for baby one. I have adopted two little boys. everything was final in January. We have had them over a year now.

I had blood test done that i will get the results back for in a few weeks after i get back from Peru.  It will tell me if i have to move on to Ivf or if i can still get pregnant on my own and carry baby to term.

Time flys so enjoy each moment you get with your little one.  My oldest was 2.5 when we got him and he will turn 4 in 3 months. He has grown and changed so much.
How are the boys. I remember the first time you had them...
It's been a while hasn't it. Well 3 days ago I found out I'm expecting number 3. We were only trying for a month. I feel sad though cause I know how hard it is for some people to have number one. It's like I can't get excited and happy cause I know out there people are angry at me. So this is pregnancy number 8.
Hopefully people will see that this baby is allready loved even though I'm only 4 weeks lol.
GEt excited!!!! i am very happy for u!!!!! it is amazing that this one came so easy for u.   I am happy for all of the girls that get pregnant that have a hard time and even my friends that didnt i was excited for them.  I know God has a plan for me and in his time i will get pregnant and carry it to term.

They only time it bothers me is when  a woman like the boys bio mother gets pregnant and doesnt really want the child.

Yeah for u!!!

i should know my results today from the blood test.

Peru was great!!! We had so much fun.  I will post pictures soon.  the airport lost our luggage form miami for atl and then we got sick off of the ariport food in miami.  i laughed aobut tht. we ate food for a week in peru and did fine and then get back to the states and eat airport food  and are both sick with in 1 hour.
Lab called to say that one of the blood test could not be ran due to it not being drawn off  the top. She also said that protein s was very low but that she didnt know what they meant. that i would have to wait for the dr.s off ice to call me back.  i looked it up and it is the clotting disorder that cuts everything from the baby.  1-2 shots a day will help me carry to term. i will see what re says.
I amso mad at my old re but Thankful o God that we know what it is and that it can be fixed.
Just checking in!
My baby Briya is 4months now, time flies! Shes still a little peanut at 10lbs 9oz and 22.5inches long. She's rolling over like crazy, smiling, laughing, and "talking". She recently started trying to hold her own bottle. its the cutest thing!

How is everyone??

Congrats Kellibubba!! You should be happy!

Rmm, glad to hear your trip was good! i also got lost baggage in Miami, it stinks!
Thanks Hun, briya is smart for 4 months. Jesse was 9 months when he started holding his own bottle.
I am happy just scared its soon. Anyway at lease i have u lovely ladies for support. Xxx
Well my little Briya has been chosen to be in a target circular! We will do the photo shoot on the 13th of this month, and in September it goes out nationally!
that is so exciting!!! U will have to post the picture on here.

All:

I am cramping so i think i may be starting early this month. i have been cramping for 5 days now. i am on cd 21. it started on cd 16...that night.   going from last month  back to last august  cds. 28,33,28,26,24,36 ,17,30, 23,29,25, 29. the longer cycles were the ones where i got bfp and re called them chemical pregnancies.
Hi ladies!!

Kelli: That is very exciting. I am anxious to hear as things progress for you!

Rmm: Keep us posed on things, I am glad you have managed to stay so positive through all of this.

All: Well, w just got back from our 2 week road trip visiting people in Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Kansas. The kids did very well! We tried to limit driving to 6 hours a day but some days went a little over that. It was great to see my my sister and many friends I hadn't seen in several years. The kids loved swimming at hotels so that kept their sprits up too I think. Anyway, back to teaching summer shool next week but it is only 3 days a week for 2 weeks and my don goes with me which is great. We are planning thier birthday party together on the 21st so that is exciting! Icannot believe my little irl is a year and boy will be 4 end of the month. My baby girl is walking and so independent! So oposite of her brother:) Well, I still haven't started my period back and am only bf at night before bed now so not sure what that is all about. I looked on line and it seems to happen sometimes so not going to panic yet! I have had some funny cramping and headaches off and on over past couple weeks though while gone so when we got home yesterday I decided to take an opk that I had left over and it was a + so not sure if I am going to O or what ishappening honestly... guess only time will tell :)
Glad your vacation went well. It is always nice to see old friends.

I have heard that +opks could mean +hcg... would u be up for one more  lol.

I know God has a plan so i am not worried. I have noticed that dh gets more upset over the house now that we have little ones. if i just rinse the dishes and stack them from lunch then he says why didnt u stick them in the dishwasher or wash them.  It is little stuff liek that... his mother is a neat freak!!! she dust under the beds!!! that is they way he is too. i am not if the laundry is done the the beds are made and the floors and table is clean thne i am happy. If  i have rinsed the dishes and they is no food out then i am happy.  our house some times doesnt looked lived in to me.  If i leave the mail on the counter or table then he just looks at me  in the cute way and says how hard is it to go through before i get home.  i guess i am just one of those women who think about doing it later... oh well.
Rmm: I would be ecstatic if I had another one. These two were so hard though, not going to get my hopes up. I have heard that too so was a little hopeful until I used another one today and it was neg. Oh well, just wishful thinking. It is a lot harder to keep up with the house when you have little ones and me try to understand but really dont. We would spend all day picking up and never enjoy our little ones if we worried about the house all the time. They are only little once so we must enjoy it while we can.
I fully agree!! I chose not to go  back to work this year. they had 2 openings, but to me it wasnt worth the time i would miss with my little ones.

I hate that u didnt get a + today. oh well.  at least u would be excited if it did happen. It could still happen.

SO: I am going crazy with wondering when af will be here. i have been cramping for over a week now!! Now i have one boob(L)that is burning and i am dealing with the sleepless nights. I am also breaking out due to all of this heat i guess. I never break out!!!! I have random crazy gas with those pains too.  WE are going to the lake this weekend so i bet i will start while i am there. AF always has a way of coming at the worst times!!!
Rmm: Well, I went ahead and bout a test but got a BFN of course :( I am still a little hopeful though that I get a BFP. DH won't go to specialist again, he is content with 2 but I'd love another... so it is all in Gods hands this time. I know I have gotten preg before on my own so only time will tell! I still haven't even started af but think it will be this time since I had all the strange cramping and then the +opk. I hope af doest come for you at the lake... that just stinks!
i made it just fine a the lake. iwas cramping bad lastnight and this morning but no af. I am sorry u got a bfn.Maybe God will bless u soon
Hi everyone!  I haven't been on here forever!!  I wanted to check in and see how people were doing.  Looks like some people are pregnant again and others are trying for more.  Well all has been good here.  On 1/29/12 Alexis Madeline was born at 9lb 1oz and 21 3/4 long.  How my girl made it to term and so big is beyond me with all my stress.  But she is just the best baby and cutest little girl ever.  My daughter Carli has been the best big sister.  I'm living on my own with both girls and am still on maternity leave.  I go back in Sept.  So I've been enjoying my time off.  My husband did break up with his girlfriend, shocker, and wants me back but at this point I don't think I want him back.  But we are trying to be friends for the girls sake.  Well hope you are all doing well :)
I am glad u are doing great!!! I wondered how u were doing but  with out u being on  non of us knew.  She was a big baby!!! I would say healthy baby.

I dont know what to tell u about your x.  I am not surprised he wants u back.  He took what the two of u had for granted. He thought he saw better when really all he saw was worse, leaps and bounds below you!! I am glad u can be friends with him after all of this. truly u r a great woman!! you being friends with him and letting things go for the better of your children shows him even more what he  stupidly  gave up. I am glad his eyes where finally opened and he can see how wrong he was.  If u decide to take him back make him prove himself!!! after the way he did u while u were pregnant  he would really have to prove his love and that i could trust him before i would take him back. If he does that then u have to question yourself on  if you love him enough and can forgive him enough to take him back and let all of that hurt and distrust go.  If it all works out for u and him to get back together  then when u celebrate your  25th wedding anniversary you will look back and laugh on this.  If not then who ever u choose to share the rest of your life with will be one lucky man!!!

Carlis: So good to hear from you! You are an amazing woman and sounds like you are doing very well. Congrats on that little girl and I agree with Rmm completely:)

I celebrated my children's birthday this past weekend. We did them together and had a Mickey & Minnie swim party :) Cannot believe they are 1 and 4... truly amazing! Summer break is almost over and I have been super busy setting up my classroom for the past two weeks. I am ready for ou;r week at the beach in San Diego next week!!! Still no af for me :(
rmm - i became the same way as your hubby when my daughter arrived. before, i could have cared less if the house was clean. Now I'm obsessed with it. I feel overwhelmed like I can't stay on top of it. I've honestly thought about seeing someone about it.

How has everyone been? I've been so busy. Life is just different now. Been through a lot - ups and downs. Ava is still the light of my life. Brings me unendless joy. Thinking about #2, but I get nervouse that I won't get enough time with Ava!!!

Rmm - I don't think I ever heard if you fully adopted the boys. Last I checked, you were right on the edge and it was about to be complete (if I remember correctly)!
Amanda: it went through the end of January.  We have enjoyed every minute with them. U can love two of them just as easily as one. trust me!! My mother had 4 and we all felt loved. I think u should try for number 2. It will give ava a play buddy.

My 10 year reunion is in two weeks. I cant believe it. Time just flys by.
Congrats rmmoye!!! Life is different with them, huh? :) Better, but different.
It is very different but i love it.

ok so dh and i decided to throw caution to the wind. for the last 4 cycles we haven't calculated any thing.  last month we helped his brother buy a house and yesterday dh went and bought the antique car he has been wanting for years and tomorrow we will  buy A RENTAL house.  we were saving up in case we got pregnant. We would need baby stuff and i would need a car that could hold 3 boaster/ car seats. Now we have gone on vacation bought a car and now a house. I am actually excited about it. We went from money in savings to a loan. But dh works hard for his money so i figured why not let him buy it and enjoy it while we are young.

We do have a small company with 2 rental house so this will make it 3. This is my new job. It is great for a stay at home mom. right now we are just breaking even but eventually we will make money off of the properties.
temps 97.5 at 5:19    98.4 at 7:15. I stayed up and hour late last night and slept in. does that effect your temps at all? my guess is that af is coming tomorrow or today. this is the first month i have done temps so  i am not really sure on them.  do any of u ladies know?

Wow the reunion was a let down. it was nothing like my husbands.. she said they had a dj... not!!! and ipod with speakers is not dj.. they feed us al right... fruit and cheeses and crackers. for $50 per person i expected more and the door bags she was talking about where not there. ... they were just your name tag and nothing else.  They house they got was $250 for the night so where did all of the money go? They the irish pub was playing butty music and had a dance floor of 8' x5'.
Rmm That  would be a let down to have a reunion like that.

My daughter is getting so big. she is almost ready to craw. time is going by so fast it hard to believe that she is 8 1/2 months. i will post new pictures of her. she is so cute

We are thinking about trying for another baby. Not sure how long it will take us to get pregnant again.
time flys!  I am still at the trying stage.  I DONT KNOW IF IT will ever happen for me but i still keep my faith.  I would say  go for it. just enjoy bding when ever u want it. that is where we are at. I have just started back tracking temps with out dh knowing it.  it was 98.3this morning at 7:20 but i cant count that temp because i normally take it between 5-5:30.

Gl.  I will be on here for your ttc stages.
Thanks Ramm I hope it will be your turn soon..  It took me any my husband 6 year with no bc and then had my surgery and got pregnant 5 moths latter
Thanks girl.  it has been 5 years of  trying and iui's and surgeries and blood work ect.  The first year and 1/2 where natural trying. after that we got help. now it has been 7 months of natural trying.  I go for blood work in the morning. it will tell me if i have a clotting disorder. once we know then i can go form there. they think that is the reason i have mc so many times.
It seems like an eternity since I've been on here but I'm back :)

Marley is growing up so fast. I handed her a sippy cup this morning and she told me 'thank you' :0) wow!

I received quite a shocker this weekend. I've been on BCP the past few months, and I take them religiously, but last week i was late, and felt a little under the weather, so I took a test Sunday and it was a BFP. I was floored. After all the trouble I went through to conceive Marley, I just didn't think it could happen, esp since I was on the pill. I have taken 4 HPT all of them visible positives. I took a urine test at the dr yesterday and it was negative, but the tech told me the dr office uses cheap tests that aren't nearly as sensitive as the home tests. She gave me a blood test, and I am anxiously awaiting the results today.

I am so confused. The line isn't getting darker, but its still there. I took another FRER this mornign and it was positive. I was feeling pretty sick Sunday and Monday, but haven't felt too much yesterday and today. I'm fearing and bracing myself for the fact that this may not be a viable pregnancy. Even though it was a complete shock to me, I will be crushed if I lose it. I just don't know...
How did it turn out!!! I was hoping u would post and up date.

I am so excited for u that it came so easy. If i ever do end up pregnant i will not ever go back on bcps unless there is a reason behind it medically. It has been 5+ years and i am still not pregnant and dont have a baby so i dont see the reason to waste the money.
Have any of u tried getting pregnant after being on the depo shot? We have been trying a little over a year n I am getting sad n scared... Do any of you have advice or suggestions to help;??
Hi Ladies!  Been a long time :)  So much happeneing in here.   Trying - you trying for #3?  Wow Lin  congrats  I hope you get your bfp.  Rmm :)  so glad your doing well and boys are all happy and healthy :)

As for me - Chase is now 9 1/2 mths, by passed crawling and went staright to cruising around furniture.  still wont crawl  lol.  I took bcp for one month just to get af back and stopped taking just to see if i could get af on my own going forward and so far been getting every month so yay for me.  Dh and i are gonna try for # 3  but only gonna try for the next year and if it doesnt happen he doesnt want anymore. Hes happy with our two we have.  Im ok with that decision so im CD4 today and gonna start temping and see where we go  Thank god hes on a 4 day on 4 day off schedule this time around. And will be home on 4 days off around O   this mth LOL  
I woke up this morning and started bleeding. My HCG was only a 19 last week I was supposed to go in next week and retest to see if the levels rose but it looks like I am miscarrying. Despite how unexpected it was I'm devastated. I have inherited 2 stepchildren whose birth mother is out of the picture. Torie the nine year old thought it was my fault. Bryce the five year old told me 'God can get in your belly an bring the baby back to life."

I'm heartbroken. :'-(
LIN:::: I am so sorry!!!! Mabye u are like my mother and friend and will just have to be careful and will bleed during this pregnancy. IF not then who knows. God does have a plan. >:D< Big hug for u. God will comfort you. Wow u have tow more to look after. How exciting this that . Some women dont realize the blessings they give up.

Sherry I pray that this is your month and my month... This cycle is awful for me. I have bleed with sex, i randomly cramp, my boobs are swollen and hurt,  I have not been able to O but 2 this whole time. It actually hurts in most positions. Not normal at all for me.  I even start hurting doing stuff with the kids like running or jumping on the trampoline, horse playing or picking them up. that is not me at all.  This weekend was the worse.  Weird thing is width my bbts it jumped Sunday and now is back down? what does that mean?

Nikkylovebear: I was not on the depo.  If u have been off and trying for 1 year then i would say for u to tell your dr. U can start taking your temps every morning before u get out of bed. aroudn the same time. see when  they spike/jump... how long are your cycles? do u have a normal cycle every month or does it change?  IF u add the ovulation tracker it has a spot for a lot of symptoms and for your bbt ( temps)  it also keep sup with how long your cycles are for u.
Thanks. I wanted to keep a shred of hope, but I can't. I'm bleeding heavier now, and the cramps are at an insane intensity. I want to curl up in a bawl and cry but I think going to work and trudging through will help me get through it. I wish I had some more emotional support from DF. He got a new job that requires him to work 14 hours a day 7 days a week. This entire weekend I was a mess and he was gone.

Luckily, I had the kids, they kept me company and were there for me. It probably wasn't smart telling them we were expecting, but we just got eager and excited. I'm glad we did though. Even though they don't quite understand it, they were still sad, and they comforted me when I was sad.

I don't know if I want to get back on the pill or if I want to stay off and ttc now. I am thinking about staying off, just because it threw me for such a loop when I was on it. I don't think now is the time to actively ttc either. I want to get through the wedding, and hopefully improve DF's career path before getting pregnant again. I want it badly, but as he pointed out "he doesn't want to bring another child in the world that he won't have any time to spend with" and I agree. He missed so much of his 2 biological children's lives because he worked constantly.

rmmoye: I hope you get some good news this month, you deserve it. I am sure you are an outstanding mother to the boys, and you of all people should experience the excitment of pregnancy.

U r so sweet! I dont think u were wrong for telling them. I am glad they could support u. It is always nice to have someone to talk to.  

I would not go back on it but i would not stress your self out by timing intercourse or bbts. just say if it happens it happens. GL

ALL:!!! My Protein S came back at 19... VERY VERY low. This explains all of the miscarriages. Now i have to go to a specialist and see what they suggest... probably shots for life.  I will keep u guys updated.
RAMM at lest you now have a reason for your miscarriages.  I hope you will get your bfp very soon and have a great pregnancy. good luck

I hope it does not take us long to get pregnant again. I have been off bc since July  with us trying on our own. If i donot get pregnant by dec i will start back with the RE..

Good luck to every one ttc    
Lin!  so sorry for your loss. Im thinkin of you

Rmm - positive news they found out levels so now you can get proper tratment hopefully which will result in a bfp!!

Carrie! wow  ttc again :)  We have just decided to try for # 3 but if it doesnt happen in the next year then we are not gonna have anymore.  On a good note tomorrow is Chases 9mth appt (although hes 9.5mths) so while im there im gonna inquire about ttc again with her and find out if i should go back on synthroid and metformin .  I hope i dont need to go back on clomid  - i was a basketcase on it.  
Thanks ladies for your support. I hate the circumstances I've come back on, but so glad you are all here for me.

I went to the dr today, he feels I haven't passed enough tissue for it to be a normal miscarriage that he would allow me to pass naturally. He is afraid it's ectopic and has ordered an emergency laparoscopy and D&C first thing tomorrow morning. I'm scared and devastated, but with the emotional and physical pain I've been dealing with, I just want it to be over. I'm scared they will have to remove a tube. Adding that problem to the existing conditions I have I know will make ttc even more difficult later, if that's what I choose to do.

I will let you all know what happens. Thank you again and good luck!
Lin: I hope they get in there and it is because u have a healthy baby still doing good. If not then i pray that u dont have to have a tube removed.  The DNC isnt that bad. Very emotional but not that bad.

Carrie and Sherry: thanks for the wishes. I wish i had changed RE's sooner.  I believed him when he said he had ran every possible test. We paid for the geno type. I never dreamed that he didnt run some that where normal to run and covered by insurance.  So far my new Re has not called to tell me he has them in. This is my normal ob that is calling me and referring me out.   I am glad we found this and am praying that it solves the problem and that God blesses us with that happy healthy baby that is smart like his daddy and sweet and loving and caring and can run around and play with his brothers... or her brothers.
I will call the specialist today. I am waiting until 9am.
Well Chase had his 9 1/2 mth check up and hes now 24 lbs adn 31" in height  lol  While i was there i asked about ttc for # 3  And asked if i had to go through all the bs again with trying for a year then doing all bloodwork and going to ob then re!  she said no she would just send in the referral to the RE  and send me in for bw in the meantime - so that was a relief!!  This RE is really hard to get into so prob wont get to see for like 3 mths  but at least i got the referral so yay!
All sound great for u. I am so glad.

Sherry do u understand bbts? I dont understand mine this month. Can u look at my tracker and tell me what it means. I am so lost!!
rmm:  yep i think i became a master at them last time.   I just started doin mine again!  Ill take a peek
Well I had my surgery done, was by far the worst experience of my life! DF and I fought the morning of, the procedure was scheduled for 10:30 then pushed back to noon. I sat in a bed waiting for over 4 hours, alone most of that time. There were nurses fighting amongst themselves, one of my nurses was at least 7 months pregnant. They nearly doubled one of my doses because the first nurse didn't put in my chart that she gave it to me. The post-op nurse didn't use gloves when she removed my IV, nor did they wheel me out of the hospital, despite the fact I was still very out of it from the anesthesia. The procedure itself went smoothly. The dr believes it was ectopic in my left tube, but was able to salvage it. He said there were some spots in my uterus that appeared to be endometriosis that he removed, along with some scar tissue around my left tube. They also gave me a shot to ensure the cells don't progress. I'm sore and sad but in a way relieved to be through with it. I first wanted to blame myself for stopping the metformin, thinking there was something I could have done to save this pregnancy, but knowing it was ectopic gives me peace to know I truly could have done nothing to save it.  Later down the road I will TTC again.

One question for those of you that have gone through a miscarriage: I didn't bleed at all afterwards. This morning (4 days later) when I wiped there was some bloody mucous (sorry tmi) when I wiped. Surely AF wouldn't be here now, since they remove everything in a d&c, right?
Actually i bleed after my dnc a little bust not too much. then did give me pads just in case.

Girl i am so sorry. I sounds like u had it rough.  I am so sorry!!! It is always bad when your partner and best friend is not there for u.
I still have not seen a jump in my bbt. Is this normal to have several good cycles and then not be able to find your O day.  Did i miss it?  I am at a loss with this cycle. I dont know if i have oed or if my body just quit oing... very concerned.
rmm:  I dont think you oed as of yet so my guess is that you are not oing or its later in your cycle than you thought.  You will get an obious spike in temp if you did o and to confirm if you actually did you should have at least 5 days of temps over your cover line.  I would suggest buying the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility"  It is a fantastic book as explains how to temp properly and gives you examples of different charts etc.  

As for me poor Chase was sick last week with a cold and went away for 2days and then came back in full force on sunday night pretty much screaming all night and cranky all day so im not sleeping well either.  I took to doctors this morn and both ears have an infection.  Poor guy.  Hoping the meds kick in soon  lol.  for me im cd 14 and  monitor reading high so hoping next few days ill get my peak!
I am sorry chase is sick. U poor thing and poor little guy.  Maybe he will get well soon.  GL on your spike.
thanks!  i finally gave in and got me some ovulation tests on ebay yesterday so shold be gettin in the next week for next cycle.  I do use the clearblue fert monitor but still have the urge to test with strips (pathetic) lol  .  Temps are kinda all over cause i havnt been sleepin well but had a tiny dip this morn so hopin i get my + opk tomorrow.  Chase is feeling much better now that the meds are in him.  

rmm: i hope you find some answers with your temping.  The book i recommended is great.  It taught me alot about temping.  And fyi i do not take temp before getting out of bed!!!  i always got up and went to bathroom and took temp once up but before i brushed teeth and always around 630-730am and my temps \ charts were always fine
Thanks Sherry, I have read a ton about bbt and charting but this month made no since to me. I didn't see a dip nor my normal rise. I always take it when dh leaves for work. It is always before i get out of bed. although i do get up several times to pee at night.  I dont know how much that effects it. My cm said i was oing on friday but my temps did not. There was a rise this morning but cm was creamy yesterday so that doesn't make since. plus i have been cramping everyday for a week now so i dont know what that means.  This cycle is completely different even with af.  I had huge clots and random spotting days after i had stopped.  This cycle just threw me for a loop.

I am not opking ring now because it seems to stress out dh. he thinks we are crazy for trying since we have not been to the hematologist yet.  i say why waste a month.
Friday was Jacobs birthday!! he turned 4 years old. I cant believe that he is that big already.  We took him flying on Thursday. I will try to post a few pictures on here. He loved it.

bbt was 97.9  at 4:50 this morning at then at 7:20 it was 98.4
Dh messed up his back so i had to get and help him put on his shoes.

My boobs are so sore i could cry!! i am wearing a sports bra so they cant move at all. even the slightest movement caused them to hurt so bad.  Hoping it is a good thing.

I go to my hematologist tomorrow. I am excited and nervous at the same time.  Dh is going with me. it is at 1pm. I wish it was today so would know something. I will let u know how it goes.

Sherry and  who ever does the ovulation tracker with the bbts? if u do can u tell me what those lines mean.
rmm: it should be your O day where the two lines cross

as for me:  I thought i was gonna O alot sooner as for the last 9 mths had a 30day cycle but today is cd21 and just got peak reading on monitor.  Temp hasnt risen yet so ill keep tracking the next cpl days to see if i get my temp rise.  Hopefully i am Oing.  I got my referral back to the RE unfortunately the earliest appt i can get in the end of Nov!!  Only good thing for me is I can go anytime being im home so i asked to be put on cancellation list.  Although i know its highly unlikley.  

Chase is 10mths old today and yesterday started to climb stairs so out with the baby gates!!

SSBD to all you ladies :)
Hi, everyone!!!!  It's been a long time since I've been on here but I wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.  I see there are some new people on here.  My little Hudson will be 16 months old tomorrow and he is the absolute love of my life.  I hope everyone is doing well and that some of you are still on here because you are trying for another.  I'm on my 3 rd cycle of clomid and I finally got my positive OPK today.
Sherry I hope u get  the readings u want. Maybe u will get pregnant before Nov.  WOW climbing stairs already. It is amazing how quickly  time goes by. Have fun!!

Cam: it is good to see u back. I am glad to hear all is well with Hudson.

ALL:
OK  it took 3 hours in there and i learned nothing. The nurse had never seen a patient with this. That left me iwth little to no confidence in him and then he said he had to have his own even tho it was just 2-3 weeks old. so dr chose to do more blood work. makes me so mad. 13-14 viles yesterday and then 3 more Friday.  He wont tell me anything or give me anything unless/ until he gets back his own blood work. or unless i am pregnant GRRR!

He did tell me if i am flying then he will give me something.
Sherry My temps were back up this morning.  I am hoping it is a good thing although i am cramping.
Cam:  Glad to see your doing well and trying for another.

Rmm :  keep temping  i know its a pain in the *** but well worth it.  Has your RE asked you if you temp?  mine looked at all my charting so he could see what my cycles were like.
My good RE moved to Germany and they transferred me to the other one in the office and he never calls u back. he knows about all of this blood test stuff and so far i have yet to get a call. I would still be wondering if my normal ob had not  ran the test and called me with the results after he faxed them.  When he finally does decided to call and tell me that i have a life threatening disorder i am going to tell him that he took way to long to call me and that i am seeing another RE.  I just have to find one.  Who knows blood test results that are abnormal for weeks and then just decides it is not important to call the patient.

He makes me so mad!!
Hello ladies!

Rmm: You have the worst luck with RE's! What in the world!!! You deserve the best so praying you find another really good one!

Sherry: Good luck trying, excited for you.

Camdy: Excited to hear how you do this round!

Lin: I am so sorry for your loss. I never had a dnc, all my mc happened on thier own.

All: Things have been crazy for me. I finally started in July but I bled harder than I have ever bled in my life. Finally on day 3 of bleeding through a pad every half hour I called my midwife. She is pretty sure I mc. I had no ride to hospital and kids were with me since I have no sitter in the summer so I just tried to rest. Things have been pretty consistent since then though. I am kinda trying but not doing anything else. I am using OPKs every month but that is all. I am waiting for my +OPK any day now. I am planning to go back on clomid for now and then I have to convince DH to go back to RE. I plan to call and see if there is anything I need to do first this time. I am really busy with work since it is beginning of the school year and I have gone through aides like crazy since the state mandates are crazy and makes them have more work as well. It would be nice to use my Christmas break to try but we will see. I hope to convince DH that we should have #3 at least by next summer. I am ready now :) My sweet boy is 4 now and baby girl is 15months. They are amazing and love every minute of them. Hard to believe they grow so fast!! DD is talking up a storm, has over 50 words already but ds is a talker too so she learns from him.
Trying i am excited for you. Maybe u will get another natural pregnancy  that sticks.

Very crampy and gassy today.  My cm doesnt match up with my temps this cycle so i can anly assume that this crazy tracker is correct but if it is then creamy cm doesnt work with the o day.  Who knows.
WOW trying!!  on to # 3 .  Most ppl think im crazy but 3 is my max  lol  I just started trackin temps this cycle and I oed yesterday!  yay  although this is the longest cycle ive had in 10 mths.  Ususally 30-32  but didnt O until cd 22 this mth.  Weird  anywhoo  I cant get in to see RE until end of nov so i just ordered my opks and got me my cbfm sticks and we'll see how it goes.  Im hoping she just puts me back on metformin and synthroid like last time cause i got preggo after one mth on those meds.
Sherry I do find it weird that this is a long cycle for both me and u. this cycle is not following my normal pattern.  Maybe it has something to do with the moon or tides  or some other weird  fluky thing
Sherry, I always wanted 4 but never expected to have so much trouble getting preg... most of us don't. So I thought 2 would be good but I really want a 3rd at least now. I love the thought of getting preg again, I want another baby so bad :) I guess only time will tell though.

Rmm: How are you feeling?

I am completely regular right now so should start in 6 days... ugh! My cycles used to be 30 days but now have been 28.
hi ladies, just an update.  My temps have been all over the plce cause i havnt been sleeping that well due to chase wakin up in night for the past week.  Im confused this moth cause for the past 9 mths ive had a 30day cycle and this cycle i didnt O until day 21 (i think) so not sure when af is to arrive.  Im cd 31 and 9 days dpo.  I took a hpt tonight just for jokes and i swear i can see the faintest line but not sure if its just the indent mark of where the line should be? so i decided to take an opk to see and i got a +opk.  VEry confused ladies to say the least.  So I will test again on sunday and see if i still get a  line.  This would be a miricle being my first cycle and we only bd on day 1 of peak reading.  Cross your fingers ladies
Trying GO for 3. 3 sounds like fun.  I always wanted 4 and then to adopt 2-3 so i am hoping that when i can have  one that it will continue to more than one.  Last week my grandma passed away. It was odd because we were celebrating her 71st birthday Saturday and instead we put her in the ground  Friday. My grandpa is not taking it well. they were married 53 years.

I go to the dr thursday. for my results.  dh cant be there so i hope i can remember it all.  Next tuesday is my birthday and i go to another dr who is an ob and has taken care of two girls with this disorder.

I think i mc again.  my hcg was 1 on the 2nd of oct, which  according to this ting was 5days past ovulation. Temps stayed up  but i started spotting on the 8th. by that night it was a full flow.  I passed several clots. then had another day of flow and then noting .  my temps slowly dropped.  They are back to normal now. My hemo was not willing to give me the meds i will need until after he sees me this week. my ob said if i made it to Tuesday 13dpo and got a + blood test that then he would do something.  i tried to talk them into re testing me on that Friday 8dpo. he said no because if it had doubled the way it was suppose to then it still would only be a 3-4 which he would consider neg.. I was so upset because they could have helped me but chose not to due to me not falling into their normal protocol. also he didn't want me to start it with out a med help bracelet and because i was traveling and wouldn't be back until Tuesday.

Sherry: I hope this is your cycle. I am excited at the possibility. keep us updated.
Took a hpt this morn and still neg!    Temp still up. Guess we'll wait it out
Temps being up is a good sign. I hope u get your bfp.
All:  Two more days. the closer it gets the more nervous i get. also i figured i would tell u guys that i posted the test i took last Monday which would have been 11dpo. crazy thing is was there was a light line.  Should i show it to the dr just to show him that i was right and he was wrong and that i really do need the meds to have a baby.  U look at it and tell me.
I'm new to this but I wanted to share my story, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for awhile now, my cycles are irregular or just don't show up, it's taken 8 years to get close to the answers I've wanted to know but now still I'm not diagnosed with pcos or anovulation. So I started clomid 50mg in July and I got pregnant but it ended in a miscarriage, the one thing I'd always wanted was taken away. I had to wait for my levels to go down again and in that time went to the doctors to get another prescription for clomid and I found out that I have low progesterone so she also gave me progesterone pills to insert once I find out I'm pregnant again. I'm so sad I had a miscarriage but if I didn't I wouldn't of found out that I have low progesterone and I could of had more miscarriages. I've finished my second round of clomid and I'm now just waiting to get a positive ovulation test. We also use preseed because clomid drys up cervical muscas. I hope this can help people and know questions to ask ur doctor baby dust to u all
Good luck.  maybe this will be your time.
WElcome Luv!  

Took anotehr hpt this morn and still neg - temp still up and no af.  Funny how this has been my longest cycle in 10 mths!  Crazy.  On a good note though I finally got my referral to see the RE so Nov 14th it is :)
Rmm: That is really awful! You need to find someone that really will help you!

Sherry: Keep us posted!!! Anxiously waiting

Luv: Welcome! You will find the best support here!

I am now 10 dpo and supposed to start Thursday which I feel like I am going to do:(

Thinking of you ladies!!!
good morning ladies!  Feeling a bit crampy today but still no af.  Im not testing anymore this cycle as its just wasting my tests lol.  I will just track temps.  Im happy i only have to wait 4 weeks to see the RE though  
well if temps stay up then i would test saturday. I hope u get your bfp.

So do u think i should show the test to the dr tomorrow?  Go look at it.
Ramm you pictures did not come up for the pregnant test. I hope you get meds to help you stay pregnant. Good luck

Brooke is getting so big she is now 18lbs and is so smart.
We are trying for number 2 on our own hope we can get pregnant soon !
Wow carrie! Time is flying.
I hope u and sherri het bfps soon. U both seem like great moms.
I go to 1 more dr next week  and will let u know what he says. I will also say on for u guys. I am cheering for u guys.
No meds for me unless i am pregnant or have a clot. Results came back worse with me on asprin. Every time thy run it it is lower. He told me the hpt test was wrong. I could have a bfp. He said he didnt trust them because they were not accurate.  Unless u have had hcg they don't say + unless u r pregnant. There r no false +.

At this point i give up.  I just don't think my turn is ever coming.
Rmm: Don't give up, you need to find someone to listen to you! It is nuts how they are treating you. You are a great mom to those boys and I really believe in time you will get to be a mom to a natural baby or two.

I started today as expected... 28 days exactly! Well, I will be calling the RE asap. I have spent the day hanging out with the kids and cannot believe how big and smart they are getting. My barely 4 year old came home and packed himself to go to grandmas cause I told him I needed to come home and do laundry and pack to go to grandmas. He packed everything... when I saw him get his back pack I tought he was going to pack toys as usual :) Braelynn is talking up a storm! Has over 80 words now that we have counted. She is so funny! I would love to have another one :)
Af came ladies.  Just not sure why a 36 day cycle??  The last 9 cycles have been 30  Very strange. Anywhoo  Nov 14 is my big day to see the RE and imso excited. Just not excited to do all the bloodwork again.!
Sherry several girl cycles were longer than normal this month. Maybe the moon.

Trying: wow time is flying. I love hearing your stories. Mine said when he was praying the other day now i lay me down to sleep i pray the Lord my soul to keep if i die before i wake i for a piece of cake.

I am getting a second opinion next week. Normal ob who has has patients with this. Im also email one in new york.
Sherry, bummer but so glad you will be seing the RE soon.

Rmm, I hope the ob has some better ideas for you! Someone has to take the time to listen and do what needs to be done!

All is good here, same ole stuff but nothing new. I am excited to have my niece come stay with us. She turned 1 today so just 4 months younger than my girl:) My sis is having a hysterectomy so I offered to take her for a few days... going to be fun!  Good luck to everyone this cycle... I am about 7 days in now!
trying that does sound like fun.  It must be great having two little ones so close together.  they will be good friends.

for me this cycle is long also.. i just had ew cm yesterday and dh and i bded last night. I guess it is a good thing because my meds still are not in.

The ob gave me the meds. it was 300 to see him and 1000 per month for the meds.  He still cant tell me why my numbers are dropping. I will start prenatal today and then my meds tomorrow.   He is letting me chose between heprin or lovenox. I am not sure what to choose.
rmm what are those meds for? never heard of them.

trying:  yay  good times.

As for me im just layin back this month until re appt.  thank goodness its only a few weeks away.  if anything i wanna get put back on the metformin and synthroid to help with some weight loss.
Sherry: excited for your appt

Rmm: I haven't heard of either medicine. I know you will do your research and make the best choice

As for me... nothing new. My niece lives 4 hours away so we don't get to see her much. Having her here will be interesting for us all but I know it will go well and the kids will have fun!
All:

So the meds are to thin my blood. I have a clotting disorder that makes me clot to much.  If first re had caught this i would not have had  my miscarriages.   YOu can look up protein s disorder with miscarriages and it will pop right up. All of my levels are low, free  16, total 27, active/functional was 22. all very low.
also the dr in ny that did the online consultation also said that my  activated partial thrombo time (aptt) was high. i had seen this but the  hemo did care about it. He said this adds to the clotting disorder and also that it is an antibody that attacks the placenta. both of the types of the aprr were low..

I have had 5 shots. the first one left a bruise as big as the palm of my had that is black and purple and red. it is bad... hurts worse than any other shot i have had.  It burns going in and burns for a while after words. the needle ask has to be forced in. I am now icing it 15 mins before the shot and 15 after the shot. it still bruises but not as bad.
trying how did the play date go? what do u do? was it as fun as u expected?

Sherry Help me with my  tracker

tracker says i am on 4 dpo i think 8 dpo. What do u ladies think?
cm was ew on cd 18 and temp jumped cd19. I dont get why this think says that it is much later.

i have been doing this for less than a week and two shots a day has my belly looking like my dh beat me. Poor thing is scared to bd(have sex).  Do any of you have trouble with your dh's being scared to hurt you. He is also scared that since i clotted to well before i started the injections, and now he is giving me injections to thin my blood that he will cause internal bleeding that we cant see or that he will cause me not to implant or he will hurt me in some way.

Everyone around me is putting me in a bubble. they don't want me doing anything that could cause me to bleed or bruise me.  have  guys gone through this?

bbt at 510 was 97.9 at 7:30 98.5
rmm I will look at your chart but you need to only do one temp!!  Your temp will always go higher as day goes on adn keep movin around.  Your first temp is your true temp so disregard the rest. You must take at same time everyday. So pick a time and stick with it.
Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join in! :) It's been a while since I've been on here, but we are officially trying for baby #3! I just got done breastfeeding my son who turned 1 in July a few months ago. I've had 2 regular cycles (almost, 37 day cycles) and am currently waiting for my next cycle to come so we can officially start trying! The only thing is, I'm 5 days late. I've taken 2 tests, one when I was 1 day late and another when I was 2 days late. I've been crampy & very sore bbs for over a week. I keep feeling like it's coming, even run to the bathroom to check, and nothing! All my pregnancies I've tested a day before AF is due, and it's positive then, so not too hopeful that I am pregnant, just wish I would start so we can start trying!
Hi there ladies...

Rmm: How are you feeling? That has to be extremely painful and frustrating. I just hope it works for you!!! Like Sherry said, only one BBT before  you get up and at same time every day. Set your alarm and do it if necessary:) BBT's didn't work for me thought and RE said that sometimes they don't.

Sherry: I am waiting to hear how your appt goes with the RE!

All, I am very excited!!! Today is my 35th and I told DH 2 days ago I wanted a Dr appt for my BDay. He thinks I am nuts of course :) However, I did call and make the appt today and am going in on the 12th. I am very excited to get started again but also very nervous since my tests were so bad last time.... just hoping that things aren't worse now!
Dh is going my shot at 5:10 every morning. i dont get up but while he is giving me my shot i do take the temp. then i go back to sleep. when i actually wake up 7-7:30 is when i am charting.
I hope u get good news this time around. Happy 35th. I hope u get another baby this year.  I should have explained to you and sherry how i did my temps. now with the shots i have to have dh give it to me when he leaves for work which is really early. i dont get up but he does wake me up to put ice on it  before he gets dressed and then when he goes to leave he gives me the shot. I started temping then too just in case the ice and the meds messed up my temps.  so far i have not see any big change. I dont actually wake up until 7-7:30 so that is when i take my temp i actually plug in.  I just wanted to compare the morning temps with and with out hte shot in case it effected it.

Luv: gl I hope u are pregnant but if not then maybe af will come and u will get a bfp soon.
Rmm: I would say go with the 5am temp because as soon as you move or do anything at all they seem to change. Like I said though, mine didn't work. Mine showed I O'd when I didn't and I didn't when I did so temps are not worth it for me. i did it for 6 months last time and the RE told me to stop.

I cannot believe in 1 week I will be at the specialist starting new tests all over again... They will do DH's tests the same day which I am nervous about since his were so bad last time but hopefully things are at least not worse. I am nervous  because the RE told me last time that we had a very slim chance with IUI and she wanted to do IVF but we didn't have the money so she agreed to try IUI once. We were very blessed so I just hope we can be that blassed again! It is very stressful but so worth it in the end.
Trying: I ope this one is as quick as the next one.

ALL:
5:10 temp 98.2     7:30 temp 98.9

My boobs are so sore!!!!! to even move makes them hurt. They also have little bumps o them. gross!

I have been on my shots for a week now. i am getting better with just taking them and dealing with the pain. My stomach looks like a bunching bag.

We have a lady in your church that just annouced that she is pregnant. She miscarried for the first time after my second mc. she was 41/42 then. She told me that it is going to be weird to buy a car and a car seat at the same time. She has two older children a boy and a girl.  they didn't want any more until she got pregnant by mistake.  then once she lost it at 6 weeks he decided he didn't want any more. 2 and 1/2 months ago he told he he wanted another one. Now she is 12 wks pregnant. What is so funny is she told him there was no way she was going through Menopause.  I am so excited for them.  A little envious of how easy it it but trust me she will make a great mom.  Plus i told Dh since we were having to work so hard for a baby that we would cherish that baby and what it meant more than others.
Viewing 2401-2600 comments: