Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Our Turn Soon...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 2601-2800 comments:
rmm: i agree with trying - 5am would be your temp time.

luv!!  welcome back :)  im trying for #3 again also   SSBD

Trying:  wow  yay for the appt.  Cant wait to hear the results.  Im hoping dh doesnt have to redo his sa tests as his were perfect last time. i know ill have to redo all my bw etc>>  but im still so excited

As foir me  i think o is around the corner.  my cbfm is high reading and opk is almost+ so i hope in the next cpl days i get +  .  My RE appy is on the 14th so im gearing up for it.
Hi all! So much goin on here once again :) Love that we are finding our way back on this site again and hope that Rmm is 1st this time :)

Sherry: That would be great if you don't have to do DH's tests again! I am excited for us both!!! I just realized we both go on the 14th... HAPPY THOUGHTS that day for sure :)

I had to reschedule my appt due to convenience. It is tough cause RE is 4 hours away and my ds also needs a specialist appt so wanted to try and do them both in one day. Soooo we are rescheduled for the 14th so I will take my niece back home on the same day and get my sons appt on the same day too.... so much to do :)
Goodmorning all :)  Well this morn cd20 an got me a +opk but my cbfm is still high reading - no peak yet so Ill test again tomm to see if i get a peak read.  I cant wait til the 14th :)  Supper happy thoughts for us Trying ;)  For me I think its just my levels outta wack cause i wasnt on fert meds when i got preggo with chase  just synthroid and metformin so im hoping thats all  need this time around.  
Trying: wow that is a lot to do in one day but at least u can scheduled it all that way.  I am so excited for u and sherry.  Gl on the 14th. Trying it would be nice if u were right and i started us off this month with a bfp. then u can sherry could follow and Luv.

Sherry wow girl I am excited to see that u did get your + this morning. SSBD. I hope u get a bfp  How crazy would it be for u to be  right there at a bfp going to the re.  you will be 8-9 days po when u go.  it is possible that when they do your bw they will come up with a low hcg.

This weekend is dh and mines 6ths anniversary. I should know by then if this month of shots worked. for now i am not holding my breath.  with me being sick i highly doubt it. It would be nice though.  It is amazing to think about how far u ladies have come. thanks for still being here for me.  This has been one long journey. the other group i joined once all of u left  is now like our group was. most of them have had there babies or are several months pregnant so they never get on. It is so hard losing your support groups.  It was so nice that you guys picked back up  when they started leaving.
morning ladies.  Well after yest morn +opk I decided to take another one before bed to compare and the line was now super dark - darker than control line so we bd ;) so this morn i too another and was still + but didnt get peak reading on my cbfm so kinda confused this month.  I will confirm O with temps and go from there
What is cbfm?  Gl luck sherry. I hope u get a bfp. I would bd tomorrow too.
Cbfm - clear blue fertility monitor. I didn't test this morn but did take temp  but will bd tonight.  

Luv!  Congrats on your BFP!  Hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy
BFN! doing ok today.  I am so excited for two friends of mine who have both told me in the last week that they are pregnant. One of them just announced to everyone that she is pregnant with twin boys.   it just stinks that it cant happen that easy for all of us.  Neither of them have had trouble.

My cousin also called me upset because she just miscarried. they had been trying and then when she went to the dr in Sept  he told her her uterus  was swollen so he put her in birth control  and some other med.  She got a + pregnancy test(4) and then went in for blood work.  turns out she was pregnant back in sept when her put her on the meds.  now she just miscarried. she is so upset.   I am being there for her even though her mother is upset that she is not talking to her about it.

Life is so unfair!!!  U have people like my boys bio mother who it just comes so easy to and then people like us who have to fight so hard for it and still dont get it.

There are days where i wonder if  i should just go get drunk every night of the week during my time to try,  live in a hot tub, have sex in every room of my house and even my parents house, and the car.  Maybe then i would get pregnant.

Thanks for listening to me vent!!
Be patient hun. I know it's running thin, but have faith. I still pray for you often and know your time will come. Take time to relax and do stuff for yourself. De-stress. Sorry this has been a long journey, but when you finally do get a BFP the journey really just begins! :) Sending love your way...
Thanks Amanda! for now i am enjoying the boys  and loving every minute of it. Days like yesterday seem to get to me.  hormones, cramps and pms just make it so hard to hold on to the happy place 100% of the time.   Thank you for all of your prayers.   I almost feel like i am being tested too far at this point. I think i also know that   the babys birth date just passed so it reminds me of the babies lost( one on the birth date of the other. then the others after that) Plus my anniversary is tomorrow  and it will be 6 wonderful years of marriage and 4 wonderful years of dating  and i still have not been able to birth him any children. God blessed us with two beautiful sweet boys but part of me doesn't feel like a woman because i cant do this one thing that comes so easy to others.  I know i should not feel like less of a person but i do. I cant do what the woman is suppose to do! to have a child is a blessing from God  a true blessing. Right now God isnt giving me that blessing and i dont know why. i think it would be easier if i did.  For now i am still just trusting that His time is best and that it will come!!!! I have to fight through moments like yesterday and i do that by venting to you guys. Thanks for listening.
Trust me when i say i feel blessed to be a mother and a wife to  the best husband in the world!!! On days like yesterday i remind my self of the blessings that God has given me and  remind myself that several women in the Bible where barren but then were blessed with great mean of God for sons.
Rmm: I know you  are really struggling right now! Try to stay posititve and it is ok to get mad and vent, we have to let it out somehow. It really HAS to be your turn soon!!!!

Sherry... lots of prayers for our appts!!

I am doing well with the little ones, ny nniece is a pretty easy baby but seems very imature compared to mine... just more baby like but she is good. I picked ;her up Thursday and have her til Weds. Im sure the fun will continue.:) My sister had her surgery and it is definitely amazing she got preg with her. She had a full hysterectomy and they removed EVERYTHING!!! SHe also had an appendectomy and they had to block a nerve. The scar tissue was so bad her uterus and her bladder were attached... She hopes to go home tonight though.
Please stay strong and you will definitely get your BFP. God be with you all.
Thanks girls. I will keep my head up. My early temp was 97.9 late temp 98.6. Both down so i decided not to test.
My cramps are killing me but at least i am starting a new cycle and started i started around 3am. I dont know what to think of my cycles. the last 3 have been odd. although last month i got a bfp and then started. this month just bfns. I am so glad i started  before my 5am shot No shots for a few weeks for me.. so nice!.

I am hoping i will get blessed and hit it on the second cycle of shots.  I am so scared that my enod is back and i will have to have another surgery.  That will really stink!!!

I am going to use early temps from now on.
Rmm: you also need to remember not to look at day to day temps!  look at the big picture. Also compare to previous cycles.  Sorry Af came :( Praying for this cycle for you

Trying. Can i tell you how exixed i am for our appts tomorrow  heheheh. I know they gonna be mad that hubby not there. But since i already know what the problem is kinda pointless for him to take a day off work for it.

As for me i think im 6dpo today so I will test in another week but hopeful i will go back on my meds and get preggo right awway like i did with chase.  Praying i do have to go on clomid
sherry  I will try. i have not been temping that many cycles.   each cycle has been a different length and then i got a bfp on   one so it kind of makes it hard to  follow them. Plus i have changed things each cycle. prenatals and shots added.  I will try to look at the other cycles and compare them.  My cm did not match up to my bbts this month.

I cant wait to hear how your and Tryings' appointments go.  I hope that u get good news.

My cycle is light today so unless it gets heavier or spots for a few days i will start the heprin back on the 6th night of my cycle.  6 days off does not sound like a lot but it is so nice just having a few days with out shots.  
hi ladies, well had my RE appt this morn.  I have a new RE as the one i had last year moved to a dif clinic.  He seems really nice.  He practiced in Europe. And already has another clinic in Toronto so here it goes.  He looked at my files from last year and didnt say anything except all my tests look good.  So I did my pap and since im 7dpo  i will have to go in for day 3 bloods and an u/s to monitor follicles (which the other re didnt do).  Then have to wait to do day 21-24 bw so that brings me to middle of Dec.  Hubby has to do bw also and a semen analysis.  Then can finally go back for my followup appt .  So looks like no meds til then. all and all just looking forward to moving on.
Yeah sherry! glad all went well.  my temps did a weird spike this morning but  it know it is a fluke because i am way to early to  O.  Sherry i hope u get a bfp this month and then dont have to go through any of it.  GL

Trying how did your apt go?
Hi ladies!!!

Rmm: :( Maybe this is just what you needed, your body will get used to the shots and they will work next cycle... I am optimistic!

Sherry: That is good they are doing all the testing. It is good to see where things are.

My appointment went very well. She gave us a big hug and was glad we were back! My dh did all his tests but will take a year to get results back. I did my pap, us and blood work. My us showed my egg count looked great (was low last time) and shows my uterus was thick so should have ovulated. I did have a little cyst but should go away. The did my bw to make sure I did O and that to see if I was pg. I have to call to do the day 2-3 bw and us as soon as I start (was supposed to yesterday) but thinking stress? I still have my niece, we bought a bigger car and have been really busy so hope to start no later than tonight! They did call yesterday to let me know I did O but pg test was - which I was sure of anyway :) So I will be doing IUI this cycle whenever I start.... Nervous and excited!!! Oh and my ds wanted bunk beds, he sold his Lightning Mcqueen race car bed so we put them together last night and my dh asked where he was ging to sleep, top or bottom? HE said bottom, my baby brother will sleep on the top! He also keeps saying we are going to have 3 babies... (he is including his dd but not sure about the other 2?). He cracks me up!! It is going to be a little stressful, getting off work suddendly and driving down to the RE  since it is 4 houras away, several times but I am excited. I spoke to my boss yesterday and they are excited for me and said for sudden trips to call him and he will take care of it... he is an amazing principal!!!
Wow on the good egg count.... i didnt know they could do us to get egg reserve.
A year for dh's results!!! why? "What good will that do?

I love the way ds thinks. that is so cute  that he wants 3 more.
YOu have a great boss!!! i am glad  to know that u have one that laid back and relaxed.

ALL: my temps were back down.  I decided to look for a new hemo dr. I found one that does blood disorders only and not cancer!! she also works with pregnant girls and  was able to get me in on the 13th. i will have to drive 1 hour to see her and they dont allow kids  but  it is worth it. also she is only in the office 1 day a week and in another office 1 day a week.  She said if i found out i was pregnant to call her immediately. She is happy i am on the heprin and thinks that i needed to be on it.. she might do her own blood work and wants me to not take my dosage the morning i go to see her.
What do should i start doing the strips?
Ugh... it will take a week to get my dh results back, not a year :) I am not sure what all she saw in US but she did say the egg count was much better so however that works?

Glad you found a hemo dr, maybe that is the trick for you!!! 1 hour isn't too bad, mine RE is 4 hrs :( Luckily my mom lives down there so she can take kids or meet me and help me :)

Good luck and af came today as expected so only a day late and I am off for day 2-3 ultrasounds and blood work Sun at 9:30 am... Here we go :)
yeah!  I hope this is your magic cycle. you and i are only a few days apart in cycle.  I am doing the meds my self this month. maybe that with the blood thinners and lots of bding will be the trick for me. plus the new hemo dr will be great. Maybe God needed me to find her before i could get pregnant.
Rmm: That would be so amazing if it worked for both of us at the same time :)

I am actually having to call today day 3, so a day behind what I thought. AF started Fri am then stopped and re started Sat afternoon so they want me to back up a day. I did my bw and us yesterday morning and cysts were gone so this round is a go so far. Still waiting on DH results but hope to hear soon. I started Clomid and baby asprin this morning. I am already feeling the effects of the clomid... didn't miss this!!! I go back at 7:15am next Monday for CD 10 bw and us. They are watching my egg quality closely this time since I am now 35 :( I am excited but also nervous...
trying today is cd 8 for me.   I am just relaxing this cycle. i feel no pressure. I am doing  my follistim just because i have it left over  and it is about to expire. I didnt want to waist the money.  I figured what could it hurt.  We all know the most i have had wa s3 follicles and even with iui i  never got more than 1 baby. so i figured  maybe it would up my odds.  I am still not banking on it working.  It is also nice having the distraction of all of the holidays.  I am trying to bd every other day since i dont have a tirgger just in case one releases early or late. Questions if u dont use a trigger can your follicles release the eggs at different times.  well at different  days with they each get mature. say one is at a 15mm, 1 at 18mm but  1 is 22 so it goes ahead and pops. will the other ones stop or will they keep growing until they pop.  could i get pregnant with two different babies on two different days?

i know the likely hood of me eve getting pregnant with one is 1/25 chance.   just a thought!!
Rmm: Interesting thought... I am not really sure the answer to that question. I have to say I doubt it though. I think the hormone makes them all release together and those that didn't produce an egg or get large enough would just go away. Like I said, I am not sure though. I know for me the follicle had to be over 18 to be valid so I only ended up with which luckily was all I needed. I hope to be that blessed and lucky again! I am excited for you thoughj... we all know you can GET pregnant so we have to keep you PG which seems like you are finally after over 2 yrs are getting some info! SSBD... I am on ly on day 4... longest month of my life but like you I think the Holidays will keep me busy and my mind off things
well cd35 today no af , no signs of af  neg test  SIGH  the one cycle i want to start asap and it will be my longest one yet.  I just wanna start my bw to get things rolling.  

We have all got a cold here so we're all just takin it easy.  Hard on chase though cause hard to breathe at night with a green snotty nose ( good thing for vicks plug ins)  I hope af comes today or tommorrow  I think my cold threw things off a lil
Sherry: I hope you start soon, that is so frustrating. We all have colds here too, that time of year :( It is hard on the little ones especially at night time. I think it may have thrown my cycle off a bit too, but we will see how it goes.

I got my CD 3 results and they are all normal. My DH was better than last time but not great. His count was 19mil, and the strict was 8% which is better than the 4% last time. SO, just waiting til Monday to do my CD10 us and blood work.
me too!  for 9 cycles after chase were all 30 days then oct was 35 and now this month im 35 days today and waiting. Totally *****.

On a good note though  happy thanksgiving to all my american friends!  
Sherry i hope u get to feeling better along with the family. I also hope u start soon or get a bfp.

Trying yeah for good bw results for u and better for dh. it is always good to go up in numbers.  it was ok that u did not know. Dh was the one that thought of it. I am betting u are correct and u just go all at once.

My temp was still down  but cm is now creamy and watery together.
Girls i think it is something in the air. because  this past month 36 day cycle, month before 34( bfp but then started), Then 4 months in a row  of 28 day cycles, then a 34 then 28 then 26, then 24, so my cycles have been all over the place.

Last cycle i Ovulated cd22, month before cd23, month before that cd 14,  cd14, CD 14/15, cd14/15, CD 20, CD 14/15, CD 12, CD 10, CD 22/23... I honestly dont know what day i will O on this month. .
Rmm: Crazy cycles!!! Mine were all 28 days and +opk cd 17 or 19 each time then this month had a 30 day cycle so no idea what changed... UGH! Well, I guess time will tell for all of us :)

Happy Thanksgiving!
well ladies af showed her face so i go in on Sat for bw and ultrasound then back in again between cd 21-24 for bw then if my cycles go the way they have been i will be taking my hpt on xmas day!!!  Now that would be a merry xmas :)  but i prob wont get my followup appt until after the new years with all the closures during the holidays - which wold be weird cause it was Jan that i started seeing RE when i got preggo with Chase. and got preggo the following cycle in  late feb.  Will be weird doing all the bw and ultrasounds though.  I didnt have to do it last time.  

To all my american friends happy gobble gobble
Happy Thanksgiving to u girls.

Trying im hoping this cycle will be more normal for both of us. I have to tell that i don't miss the symptoms the meds give u. I forgot how bad they were. They make u feel like u r pregnant even though u r not. Im still hating my heparin shots. They burn so bad!

Sherry Christmas would be great to get a bfp. If this cycle follow s the last few i will find out around the 16th or 17th. Meaning i will have already seen my hematology dr.   If the meds speed up my cycle then I  will know before i go see her.

Just a little venting: these meds increase my sex drive. Im driving dh nuts because i want to bd every day right now.  I told him that his last 3 sperm test for iui  were between 160-180 million with 100% modality. That was 36 hours after bding. I told him it couldn't hurt to bd every day. He still said No.  Grrr!
how are u ladies doing? are u opking and temping?
I dont think i have oed yet. i did a a semi + opk cd 13 less+ cd 14. temps still not up.  I posted a picture on my journal for cd 14. I  stopped shots cd13 because i ran out of meds. i am still on my blood thinners. i am hoping that this is my magic month.  in 2 1/2 wks i got see the hemo.  hoping for good news.
Hi ladies!

I don't do temps cause my dr said they were unreliable and for me that showed true:( I start OPK's tomorrow and call when I get a + so I can go in the next day. The last time I had to trigger though, so if I don't get a + by fri, I will go in fri for us and trigger. My follicles looked good today. On the right I had a 11.7 and 10.3 then a couple too small to count so all is in order. I will be doing IUI no later than this coming weekend. In that case I should know by the 15th or 16th...It woudl be great if we all had a wonderful Christmas surprise... wouldn't it??? Lucky you on those count numbers!!! DH was only 19mil and 85 morph... in the stirct it was 8% though and last time it was 4% so definitely better though not great! We can do this though:) December is going to be a wonderful month for all of us :):)
I hope it works this month for all of us. I got my + opk tonight. I will try to post pic from phone. If not then it will have to wait until the morning. Dh and i bded tonight also. I may bd tomorrow too just in case. What do u ladies think. Let me know when u get ur +.
picture is posted in journal. my temp jumped my .3. i will bd again tonight and i am not sure about tomorrow. what do u think?
Yes, BD again to make sure you catch it! Yes you O usually about 24-48 hrs after a +opk I was told... GOOD LUCK!! This is our cycle.... I am ready yet nervous:)
Try to relax. I know it is easier said. Im sure all will be fine. Did they keep dhs sperm to use at the iui or just throw it out. Maybe they can use it plus some fresh. That would double his sperm count. This last time was a lot better for him.  

We bd last night again. Dh was worried that because we bd 24 hours before on both days that it wouldn't work. He may ne right but i was thinking like you... more sperm in there  could not hurt. Temperature was 97.9 so another jump. I'm taking it as a good sign and saying 1dpo. Not completely sure i am right but i like to think i am.  So test date for me will be 12 11 12.  We will only find out a few days apart. Im just hoping u r as blessed as last time and i get to join you.  If it is + then i will be 6 wks on Christmas day. Plus i will get to see my hemo 2 days after bfp. Im trying not to get my hopes too high. Part of me is worried it didn't work. I keep thinking of my last iui 3 great one 17+mm and 1 back up 180 million with 100% modality post wash inserted right into my cervix and it still didn't work.  Lol dh is right the opposite,  he is worried we will be like john and kate.
Rmm: I know, always a part of us that feels like we shouldn't get our hopes up but part of us still does anyway! Haha, John and Kate... well I just look at it like this, God only gives us what he knows we can handle and if he thinks you can.. well then YOU CAN :) I was a little worried about twins this time since my RE discussed it and after having my niece for 10 days that was a concern but after going to my appt and seeing only 2 and one is already dominant then I am not concerned. I only had one that got to size with my dd so this time... hope I am just as lucky and blessed. I am keeping you in my prayers. I know that the IUI didn' t work for you BUT you have been preg a few times so we know you can get there... I believe it IS possible for you this round :)
Trying: well said and thank you for the prayers. i will be praying for u that your iui works.  I hope it is as perfect as last time.
hi ladies :)  yay for your +opk rmm :)   And yay for your dominant folli trying heheheh .  I didnt realize you were going straight to iui.  Thats great

As for me I do temp and do opks usually from cd 17- 22 cause i usually dont O until cd 21 so i dont wanna waste them.  I put up the xmas tree and house all decorated yesterday.  I love this time of year
Me too. trying. it is so nice.

try getting a batch off of ebay.  i got 60 opks + 30 hpts for 14 including shipping.
I love Christmas too. we have up all of the decorations except the stockings.  i dont have my cards out yet... i have got to get on that.

that message above was for u.
try getting a batch off of ebay.  i got 60 opks + 30 hpts for $14 including shipping.  if i dont use them all i will just resell them.  

how great would it be off all if us got bfps together... i know crazy wishful thinking... trying to keep hopes down.  i would so love to tell dh that for Christmas  we get a baby.  then we would get to announce it on V day. Tell my mom it is due  some time near her anniversary. ok so enough of that talk i need to realize that it is a very low chance but with God all things are possible.   so my pregnancy count down tracker has me at 1dpo... so far nothing on med help. i think it is correct... what do u think sherry?
Sherry: I too was surprised to be doing IUI so fast but Dr said it worked last time so we will do it again. We are doing about the exact same thing. No +opk yet as I expected. I will Call RE in the morning if I don't get a + today to see about coming in for the trigger as I expected. I have no sign of a +opk so pretty sure I will be going that route again.

My biggest concern right now is I have had this cold... feeling more like a sinus infec now and don't want to go to Dr and get meds in case they mess wiht things :( My dd has been on breathing treatments and antibiotics now for a few days wiht sinus infec, ear infec steroids for lungs cause cough was so bad for so long...over a week :( She is doing better now and finally slept last night.

Well, here goes another day... thinking of you all :)
Trying i hope u get to feeling better. i am glad your little girl is feeling better.  Maybe u will get your lh surge. AT least it is giving your follicles some more time to grow.

ok  girls both sights have me at 3dpo today. that would also make the opk correct. so i am giong with it.  WE bded twice the day before  1 time the day of and 1 time the day after. so i am hoping at least one of his swimmers made it to the egg and implanted in it.. now i can only pray the egg implants into my uterus and holds on really really well. MAy my betas at least double and we get a great heart beat.  I  know all of this is wishful thinking  but with God all things are possible.   I am not letting dh know that i am already 3dpo.  for now he thinks that i could still o  late. so we will bd again tonight.  
i do get my opks off ebay.  way cheaper.

rmm: i never tell dh when im gonna o that way he doesnt feel the pressure to perform. Remember its hard on them too!  

Trying - That great about iui.  IF i dont get my bfp this cycle im still happy to just get things started again with the Re so i should be going back for followup i guess after xmas .  Possibly before but dont think so.   We have all been sick here too but my dh is now on prescription cough meds.  Tis the seaon.  

As for chases update  he will be 1 on Sunday.  So excited. :)
Chase will be 1... that is very exciting!!! My dd is 17 mos, doesn't seem possible does it???

Well, still no+opk as I expected so I will be calling tomorrow to see what they say... looks like I will be getting a trigger but I do know they will at least be having me come in for an us to see if my follies are big enough... last time one stopped about 14 I think and the other was 20 so that is why I triggered... anxiously waiting for tomorrow :0
Well, call me crazy but I just spent like an hour looking through old posts to see what my follicle sizes were and how the IUI appts went. I couldn't remember exactly so now I feel like I know what I did and should be planning for this weekend :)

Last time on CD 10 follicles were at 9 & 11 so they figure I should get LH surge by CD 15. I didn't so they did us and the follicles were at 20.5 and 14 so I triggered at 7pm and then did us next morning and folliclles were at 24 and 14.8 so only one matured enough...

This time on CD 10 I had 2 follicles and they were 10.3 & 11.7  so makes sense if they grow at the same rate that they will be big enough by CD15. I am planning to to opk right at 12noon and call Dr with results :) Seems like my path is pretty much the same?
Sherry Chase will be 1 in a few days. wow time flys.  i am so excited for u.

Trying i wish u te best!!! let us know.

Temp still up for me . 4dpo.  i did have an org last night and started cramping. TRying can u ask your dr about Orga.. during the tww. i was also cramping this morning.. what if i messed something up.
My cm is really really thick creamy.

Have either of u heard about eating grapefruit during the tww?
I don't remember about the grapefruit... I do remember there was a good time and a bad time to have it when trying but don't remember the details...
Creamy cm was a good sign for me so praying for the same for you... also, I cramped and even bled after IUI and it stuck soooo maybe it pushed it up in there??? Well, I will ask RE about org during the 2ww for sure! That is a great question.
how did it go? did u get your + opk? have u talked to the dr?  i know u were going to retest at 12 and then call.
-opk as suspected. On hold with Dr office now.

Yep, I am off to my house to throw some clothes in a bag and head to Dr... it is 3 1/2 hrs away so here we go:0
drive safe!!!
Only 1 follicle matured just like last time. It is at 18 now so they say it should be ready tomorrow. The plan now is to test again tomorrow then if I get a +opk I will do IUI Sunday. If I get a -opk I will trigger tomorrow night(alredy got it just in case) and then I will do IUI Monday morning.... I hate the anticipation!!!!
So excited trying!!  Thinking of you this weekend.  
As for me its a busy one. I'm doin the kids xmas pics today then the santa clause parade tonight (its so nice at night when floats are all lit up) plus we got snow yesterday so that's nice too- then tomorrow is chases bday so havin my parents and dh parents over for cake :).  
Oh fun, I think the Christmas parade is going on tonight at home too... I am going to see if I get a +opk here in a bit then if not drive home so I can come back on Monday with dh. We are supposed to do Christmas pics tomorrow but I am not sure how the timing is going to work with driving back down sooo... we will just have to see. I am such a planner and sometimes it is hard to step back and wait but not much else I can do, right :)
Sherry enjoy your weekend.  Post pictures of little man with his cake.

Trying im glad you had one mature follicle.  Did u drive home? We did breakfast with Santa this morning also picture s and face painting.  Family reunion at noon. Then super with dhs mom and dad. Busy day.
Also temp 98 and i
Am Moody  no real desire to eat. Im think it is shots.
Hi ladies!

Well, I drove home Sat and dh and I had a pretty major tiff. We NEVER fight so it was odd. He started throwing out that he had no say in the decision making of this one and a bunch of crap which is crap, he was on board and went to dr with me even when I asked if he didn't want to.I was so angry at him, mainly for going along with things and now we are 16 days into this and he starts going back... Anyway, turns out his biggest concern is the cost of another baby and I understand that . After talking about it we are good and he is fine with it but is worried about the cost of child care for a 3rd... we pay 800 a month for 2 so it is a lot. We ended up taking the kids to see wreck it ralph and had a good eve. Today we went to cut a Christmas tree and had fun wiht the kids. I did my shot at 11:30 last night and we are driving down together tomorrow for IUI. He has to be there are 10 then me at 11:30. I told him if he had 2nd thoughts he better tell me before I did shot and he swore he was fine with it, I know that we will have to make some changes but it is worth it! Hard to believe in 12 hours I will be doing this :):) So nervous!!!
trying i am so glad u guys worked that out... yeah i would say he waited a little late to tell u he had issues with this.  I would have been mad too.  I am glad u got it all worked out. with mean they dont really think about stuff  until after u discuses it.  I bet u loved putting up your tree. it sounds like u had a great weekend. GL with the iui.  We will now be in the tww together.

I had a Weird temp jump yesterday morning, back down this morning to just above my first temp spike. I have heard of implantation dip I have never heard of an implantation spike. plus i am cramping.  That could mean af is coming early. I hope not.

have any of u ladies ever had this?
Rmm: I hope the temp spike means something good, don't know that I have ever had it though. I stopped temping since my RE said it wasn't always correct and she felt it caused more stress than good.

Well I am up and waiting for the sitter, we have decided to leave the kids home so they can play... long trips are hard on them, just down and back wil be about 7 hours in the car today and we aren't going to do anything else so don't feel they should have to do that :) I got really sick last night, had a massive headache yesterday and it got worse as the night went on and then sick to my stomach and dry heaves. I am thinking from the trigger shot but it was miserable. i am still a little off today but nausea is less. I don't remember having it like this last time... yuck! Well, here goes nothing...
trying i pray it works for u.

It has never made me sick.. who knows.
I am home and well, here we go 2ww :)

Rmm: We are just a week apart!

I researched it and the HCG can make you nauseaus and cause headaches which I am still having for as long as it is in your system. So, I think that is what happened. I did talk to the Dr today and she said yes, it can definitely cause pregnancy symptoms. I am just glad today was better :) I am going Friday for my progesterone test then next Friday for HCG and progesterone.... come on baby stick!!!
Wow everyone havin busy weekend!   Chases bday was fun! And pics turned out awesome so can't wait to get them in 2 weeks ( and I will post) I'm about a week. And a half away from o so crossing fingers.  

Crossing fingers for the 2 of you!!!!  Praying for a super sticky xmas this year.  ( I will be testing xmas morn CRAZY).
trying i am glad all went well.  What did the dr say about Oing during bd during tww?  I hope we follow each other.  My temps  went high for 1 day then dropped  and then this morning it was back to the 97.9. i am guessing  it was just a fluke.

Sherry Christmas day is a crazy day to test. Maybe God will bless u  with a special Christmas gift.
Rmm: I asked the Dr. and she said that is all fine during the 2ww. So, I think you are good.

As for me, still crampy today so work was not fun, running around with kids all day but I survived. Our Christmas party is tonight so we are going to get ready for that soon. This is going to be such a long 2 weeks but luckily I am busy so should pass fairly quickly...
it is always nice when you can stay busy and not think about it.  i will be good this weekend because our weekends are always so full. i will test Monday. i will let u know what it says.
I am still cramping too.  maybe cramping is a good thing.
I sure hope cramping is a good thing for you! I was soooo crampy yesterday but they eased up finally last night. I am already anxious to test and see if the HCG is out of my system. I didn't do that last time so when I got my faint BFP at 9dp IUI I wasn't sure if it was still the trigger or the real thing so I bought some cheapies last night and will test Friday morning before I go for my bld wk to check progesterone. This time I want to know it is out of my system before I anxiously start testing next weekend :) I am anxiously waiting to hear your results RMM!!!!
It is smart to test it out of your system.  That way u will know it is a true bfp. I am also glad that your pain has eased. cramps are no fun!!!  The earliest i might test would be Friday morning. i just know it wont show up this early for me.  the earliest i have ever tested has been 7dpiui to make sure it was out of my system and then did 13dpiui. my goal is to wait till Monday.
I am trying not to count symptoms. although i am have some nausea it is light and then i am starving at night. I am so gassy it is really embarrassing.  i also look 6 months pregnant after i eat. the bloating is every month. once i start producing progesterone i swell like crazy
Ugh, it is so hard not to over think every symptom! I got extremely bloated this time around too but no shock since I am back on clomid and the trigger! I would test Fri but that is because I wouldn't be able to wait! I plan to wait til Fri to test next week but I know Weds I will be going insane soooo we will just see.

I had a really rough day. I guess maybe my hormones but I don't know. I had it out with a lady today that works in student services because I wanted her to rescedule a mtg for me and she went off telling me how I can schedule my own mtg because I am never there and am taking so many days off... UMMMM I don't have any days scheduled to take off!!! She somehow managed to call and get the other lady that works at my school wiht the same first name's schedule so I went down and talked to the director I was so ticked! Stress I didn't need. I hope it is resolved but I am still pretty upset, don't even feel like working there anymore! I have had run ins with this person before but this was the worst one yet. I have been crampy this afternoon so hope it isn't the stress :(
I am sure all will be fine.  try to relax and i hope the get it resolved  for you tomorrow. I cant stand people like that who cant admit when they are wrong.   I dont miss that part of it. Really i dont miss teaching that much.  I am my own boss. I may give in but i am really trying not to. part of me wants to test tomorrow just in case  am then i can catch the hemo dr this week  instead of having to wait until next Wednesday.  

Take a deep breath and relax!
Thanks, rmm. It is nice cause know you understand! Teaching has to be one of the hardest things I have ever done, dealing with the state requirements, too many bosses, over 40 parents, IEPs, paperwork, etc... there is never enough time! I want to go back to school for SLP and do in home service so I only have to deal with myself and the state! Everything is so complicated, it is just mentally exhausting. I am considering going back to the detention center... more money and less stress. It is far away, an hour drive almost instead of 10 min which I will miss and there are other things I will miss but I want to go back to school and do something that makes more money and still works with the little ones. I just don't know when the right time is because I have to work right now, financially!

Well, you are stronger than I am to have not tested yet. I would test Fri morning then you can call the Hemo when you (not if you) but when you get that BFP :)
I hated the political games of it all.  State would give me a great  review  all exceeds and then my boss who was only there 2 days a week would find something wrong.  U had to kiss everyones butt. Do way to much paperwork. i felt i need a person just to do the paperwork part of it.  I think that is why i loved the long term subbing i did the last 2 years.  I was doing them a favor because state loved me, i could actually do the ieps, meetings trainings, parent teach conferences, report cards, you name it i could do it and they needed me to fill in that spot.  i was well loved and the parents who did get ticked off with me were the ones who  had really showed the butts in the past with other teachers  so i was the one that was backed.  it was very different. but I also went to a county school instead of city.

ok, so i started  out this morning cramping and with back pain.  when i went to pee i had 1 spot on my panties. i had one brownish pinkish post when i wipped. so now i am wearing a panty liner. i tested just incase it was the early signs of a mc that way i could call the dr and have them up my meds.  it was bfn.  i am hoping and praying it is implantation but the cramps  are odd. it might be af really early. (cd 25, 10dpo) I had 1 spot 6dpo but knew it was really early so  thought it might be implantation... now i just dont know.
Teaching is a stressful job, I have a M.Ed. and am certified in elem. ed, special ed, early childhood ed, and as a reading specialist. This is great because it helps me to be more desireable but it doesn't help with those who have never worked in the classroom with 40 special ed students between the ages of 3 and 5. :(

Oh.... I am hoping for implantation or something, that is very early to have AF!!! I would retest tomorrow! Did you use a early response test???
i just used the cheepy ones i bought off ebay.... i dont know the sensitivity of them.  spotting pink now... just when i  wipe but  it is like the start of af. mild cramps too.

THat is a lot of kids!!! way too many not to have 2-3 helpers.
Luckily I do have 3 aides... but still hard to plan and do IEPs on 40 students every year plus child find testing, METs to have other areas considered and every one that is going to kinder next year has to have a transition meeting. Last year I had over 100 meetings!!! Its insane :(

NOOOOO! AF! I will not believe it!
Those meetings and paper work alone will kill u. i hated doing ieps and all of the case plans, then u have the what ifs.. 40 kids to do that for  is way too many.  u need some one to do the full time testing some one to do the full time data entry. I didnt have half of your degrees. if i were u i would see what else i could get. I am not sure i would want that drive.   If the state would stay out of it with all of the paperwork we could do a lot more with our time.  we could actually teach and work through issues instead of half do everything.

i have stopped spotting for now but am wearing something just in case. dh and i had a great moment tonight and then when i told him he would have to be careful because i had spotted and that i need a towel just in case he said no. he is so scared to do anything that might hurt our chances.  I know tmi sorry.
Not tmi, if we cannot talk on here where can we talk:) I think he is right though, take it easy for a few. I am very scared myself and I know that is silly but it is true. I do also know every time I spotted with both of my babies they told me no intercourse so it is best to wait it out. I am glad the spotting stopped and hopeful that in a day or 2 you will have  a BFP!

I got up and tested FMU at 4:30 am and it looked neg but after about 10 min I could see the other line so i now know the HCG is still slightly in my system. I will retest Sun morning in hopes that it is all gone and I can prepare myself to start testing for the real thing  in a few more days :) I was kinda surprised it was still in there but it has only been 6 days I goess.
I am out!!!! af showed up this morning at 8. i am cramping and moody.  i feel stupid for thinking it could happen this month. every other month  i have handled it better because  i have expected af to show because i kept my hopes down. this month i let myself thing because i have been on the shots, and we bded and i layed there for at least 30 minutes that we got it. i also let my self  think about my symptoms. cramping, spotting at what i thought was 6dpo but i guess was really 9dpo because of when af showed up.  i was so hoping for implantation spotting. i bleed with the first one so i was hoping this was the same.  so stupid!!! I have already cried this morning. I cant do this to myself.  why did i think God would say yes this time when he has said no every other time.
I tried drinking the hot drinks to keep my belly warm. I keep taking the pre-nat vit.  I didn't work out during the tww. we bded very little durning the tww.  I dont know what else to do!!! I dont know how much longer i can see the + in it not happening each month.   every month i am strong and say well God didnt let it happen because it wasnt His will.  Well it would be this month baby this go rounds so it is good it didnt happen last month. or with the mcs i said well maybe the child would have had problems or maybe i would have lost my life giving birth or .....

I go to baby shower after baby shower... have have had one fried get marred  several years after we did, have one baby, and now she is pregnant with twins. Another lady is 45 at my church, we are good friends and she is now 4 months pregnant. they were not trying.  my crapy  girl fried who didnt want a baby got married 4 years after me, wasnt trying and didnt want to get pregnant and  has a little boy.  I feel like that there is something wrong with me!!!! My cousin got pregnant at 17 and 19. She wasnt married and didnt really want them but she got them.  it kills me to see these girls who dont want to get them so easily and we struggle to have them!!!!  Oh and if i forgot to tell u ladies the boys bio mom is pregnant with her 4th.  I dont want u guys to think less of u  but i dont want another one of her kids.  it would be a different daddy, who knows what drugs she did... GRRR!!!! I love my first two that we adopted and  i am glad i have them. I would not trade them for anything. They are my boys!!! I would die for them.  I still want my own child that i carry in my belly.  I wanted my two boys even when i was was pregnant.

I know i am venting and i am sorry i am just having my first major melt down where i wonder what is wrong with me and why God thinks i am not worthy of  children.  I wish some times God would send an angel right down to me like he did some of the other women in the Bible to tell me either it will or it wont happen.  Who am i to question God or His will. I know God has a plan i just wish i know how much longer i was going to have to wait. Both mine and dh's family has given up that we will ever have children.  Now that they have given up( several months ago) and dh told me this month that he really wanted this to be our last cycle for a while because he didnt think it was worth it and he really didnt think it would work, I was the only one left thinking it would work and it was worth it. Now I am thinking they were right and i need to give up too.  Part of me whats to keep going but then how do i justify it.  
ITs ok to vent rmm!!  Thats what we are here for.  We are a support group good or bad ;)  Im sorry af showed.  Weird it came so early though.

As for me this cycle feels like its dragging on. I should O sometime in the next week as today is cd 16 and usually O around cd 21/22.  Thank god dh is on holidays next week  lol  good timing
Rmm: I am so sorry, I wish I could do or say something to make you feel better. i was thinking about you all day and the frustration that you must feel. It seems that everyone in this group finally got their BFP and here we are trying yet again and you are still trying for #1. Try not to lose faith and trust in God. I could say I know how you feel but I really don't. Even though I have been there, it wasn't the same because it wasn't the length of time you have gone through. It is beyond exhausting to see those others who don't try hard for children just get them handed to them. I am actually waiting for my little sis to call me now. I kept her daughter for 10 days and she "wasn't ready to have her back yet" but her bf wanted her home. So here we are again, she is supposedly very sick and has set her 6 week recovery back more and she is supposed to rest and not lift anythin over 10lbs so she cannot watch her daughter. It is difficult, I work full time and have 2 kids of my own to support but for some reason she thinks I should just take her. I am going to of course for another week and hope that she will chill but it's just crazy! I don't have a lot of extra money and childcare will cost me another $100 a week so that is going to be tough sense it is Christmas time and well... my kids are spoiled! I wish I could take some of your pain away. Try to rest for a while, see the hemo and take it easy. Maybe you just need a break... you deserve a baby and God knows you would be an amazing mom... he for some reason just has other plans for you at this time. Hang in there, we all love you and know it will happed for you!

Thanks girls, im doing so much better now. I was fine after i vented. Then i wanted to delete it.  I know God"s plan is perfect. I am trusting His will.  At least i wont have to do the shots until i see the hemo.

My temps still being up and af coming early through me for a loop.

Sherry gl bding next week. It is great that dh will be home.

Trying i would make her pay for the child care.  U r already doing more than enough.
Well got peak reading on cbfm this morn so looks like I'm gonna o in the next day!  Through me for suprise since I don't usually til cd21/22 so looks like I will be testing on my bday dec 23! Good thing we bd last night
Rmm: I am glad to hear your spirits are up! I hate the let down :(

Sherry: Good luck and hope it works out for you!

All: I am giong to test again in the AM to make sure trigger is out... should be by then. Nothing else going on wiht me other than my emotions have been insane but I know that is a mix of the clomid and trigger. Oh, also I am extremely bloated which I know is from the trigger... Only a few more days til I will know... not feeling very confident though :(
Hi ladies, how was everyone's weekend? I tested this am and got my BFN so i know the trigger is out now. I am so anxious now.... the last 5 days are like pure torture! How long can I wait to test??? I have had some cramping today, some leg cramps and back pain which is all very normal for af to show so only time will tell. AF is due sat so it isn't that far off really just seems like forever. I didn't sleep last nigh, up every hour and had to pee... hate that, did that with meds before too :( Hopefully I don't have to do this again!

We finally got our tree decorated, house decorations up and lights on the house this weekend. We got kids pics done with santa today and then I drove and met my BIL to get my niece. I have my hands full and will definitely be busy the next few days with her :) She will be 14 mos on Christmas day and is just starting to walk so she is a handful :)
I can't wait for your results this weekend trying!  As for me I oed early this cycle so now just to do cd21 bw and wait til dec 23. I hope I don't have to wait long for my followup appt. Or hope I get my bfp.  
I've also started to look for work again cause my EI runs out in Feb. Nice to be home with chase til he's 14 mthold but will be killer for me to get back in work mode
Sherry: What is EI? I am excited you O'd early so we will know sooner... long cycles make for a long time waiting for results :)

All: I am making myself insane!! I started googling this past weekend and found that you start producing HCG as soon as implantation occurs which is right about 7 days so you can start making HCG right at day 7... so as I told you guys I tested and got a neg sun morning but had a really rough night not sleeping and peeing every hour or so, so was it too deluted to be accurate? So I wanted to test this morning and it was just as dark as it was Friday... odd I think! So, I wonder what the chances are if I do get a BFP will teh HCG ever fully leave my system or will it just carry over and start building back up? Seems odd I know BUT if shot can stay in up to 12 days past trigger day and you can start building HCG as early as 7 dp IUI then it wouldn't ever leave my system... I AM GOING NUTS HERE!!! Have you guys triggered? What day did it leave your system if you tested to see if it was out?
EI is what we get in canada. We get 12 mths off work paid at 55 percent of your gross earnings. :).
Oh wow, that is awsome Sherry!!! Wish we had something like that here but definitely not:( We get nothing paid off unless it is saved up vacation time and well, that much isn't possible... lucky if we can take 6 wks off with pay.
Sure is quiet on here without you Rmm. Hope you are doing well and things go well with your hemo appt. I know you probably need a little break from all this.

I am already POAS aholic... I wanted to make sure the trigger was out and it doesn't seem like I even know if that is the case... oh well only time will tell.How are you feeling Sherry?
Wow looks like there is a lot going on in everyone lives.. So happy for you all trying again and Rmm im pulling for you hope it all works out..

Sorry I have been MIA my life has been so busy with work and Renos.  Norah will be 1 on the 29th and now Hubby and I are talking about trying again.. ;) So our fertility dr is going give us clomid again

I was sch to go in for surgery for a Repair of the bladder and urethra it has dropped and its hard to hold my pee.. Maybe tmi.. So I have been so stressed.. We did some research on it and not going to have it done.. Just going to live with it I guess..

Im so happy that we all have the support for each other..
welcome back watch!

AS for me kinda ticked today.  I called the RE yesterday cause i will be going in for cd21 bw tomm (which is fine) but i wanted to know how that affects my followup appt with the holidays approaching and she says the dr is only in tomorrow and next wed so would prob be in jan. UGHHH  so i asked how that works for me cause cd 3 should be around dec 24/25 and supposed to get cd3 bw and u/s done so she said we would have tp see cause they wont start a cycle around holidays   AGHHHHHHH so if i dont get my bfp that will be \2 cycles wasted.  Sorry just pissed.  My cycles doesnt stop because of holidays.  Just frustrated thats all
welcome back watch. it is amazing how fast time is going by. i am sorry to hear about your bladder problem.

trying i have tested it out before at 7dpiui. then got bfp 13dpiui.  u are fine. try not to stress.

Sherry gl.

ALL:as for me this month  i will go to see the hemo Thursday. it was crazy how many clots i passed this cycle. i am not sure the meds are working. i will do the strips and temps  and see what happens.  from now on i will not think + about a cycle.  I do much better when i dont think it happened.  honestly  i now dont know what length my cycles will be. I went form 35 to 25.  My temps finally dropped back down.  i really dont get it.
I have been mia sorry life has been busy. i see that every one is starting to try for another baby. we have been off bc since aug with not luck. with me have the pcos i do not have a normal cycle. I will have to make any appt wit the re the first of the year.

i can not belive that brooke is going to be 1 on the 25th. time has going by so fast.

Good luck to every one who is trying
Hi all, I am a wreck!!! SO I called RE yesterday to see if they had my progesterone results and they said they would have nrse call me back. I never heard back so called this afternoon and lady said "they don't call you unless it is under 20" I said well I called and asked for a call back. She said she would look into it then couldn't even find my results... not there yet???
Then she said she would call back. She called back adn they were 15.3 so may have to take progesterone suppositories.... then she will call back again. Then called back and said no, not if it is over 15. I am now kinda stressed! That is really low progesterone for me. Mine have always been between 30 and 70... what does this all mean??? UGH!
Then to top it off... I am still showing slight + on test this am... going nuts here :( If I get a BFN tomorrow I will be so sad cause it is like a roller coaster now :(
Also, opinion??? The lab here doesn't do stat so I can go to hospital for test or do it at the lab and get results on Monday... what would you do? Lady at front desk was no help so basically said it wasn't necessary to go get stat but why would the nurse order it stat if it didn't matter???

Watch: Welcome back!!! Sorry to hear bout the bladder stuff :(

Sherry: I would be very upset too!!!
Well, I am pretty down today... I started getting leg cramps yesterday and hungry like af is on her way. I tested this am and got a BFN and this is the day I tested last time that showed my BFP. I know it still seems early but I have always had early BFP's. I am starting to try and figure out how to do this again right at Christmas time. The timing would fall perfectly on my break from school so no days off BUT how to I come up with enough money to do it again a few days after Christmas... I don't know now if I should run and get my preg test at the lab or SQ. Only reason I will need it back same day is to schedule my next appt at RE so guess I will call and ask them tomorrow for an appt.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
weird thing for me. my cm is brown.  hoping it is noting bad.  i go to hemo tomorrow so i will up date u girls after wards.

Try: it is still early. i would save the money for  your iui if u feel it will be neg any ways.   Maybe u will not follow me and will get your bfp.
Rmm: Interesting... I hope you get some answers tomorrow!

I will test again after work and in the AM but if neg I will plan to try IUI again this month/early next and hope for a Christmas miracle... this totally stinks, I hate spending the money and getting nowhere :(
Good morning ladies.

Well, BFN just as I expected.... this totally stinks! I know we all really wanted to share a BFP for Christmas but that so far hasn't happened. Sherry, hnag in there since you are the only one left....I hate this let down!
Rmm... I am waiting to hear from you about your hemo appt!!!

Sherry... how are you feeling?

I am going for bw in the morning, going super early to get it over with and then to work. I know it's a bfn, I am crampy and ready to start :( THe sooner the better though so I can get things started for another round.
Hi ladies...well POAS this morning again in hopes somethign had changed bust still a BFN :( I hate this! Just not fair. I am going to go to the hospital and have bw done so the RE will know today its BFN and I can ask about trying again this next round. If it doesn't work this tme we will have to take a break for a few months. It is hard to take so much time off work to travel and the cost is so much. DH and I talked about it last night and we agree this time we will get a hotel and stay a couple nighs so I can take it easy, last time re ran some errands then 4 hour drive home and I had stressful work the next day so maybe I just need to relax. Also, I want to do the 2 days in a row like I did last time since tis didin't work adn it is slightly more expensive. Hang in there SHerry, still praying for you. And, awaiting great news from hemo from you Rmm
Sorry about the bfn... maybe it is just early.  if it is a true bfn then i hope af shows up soon to let u start over again.

sorry i did not post yesterday... it was a long day. i didn't get back home until after 5 and then had to fix super and take care of kids. dh helped.  So she explained the disorder a little better. She then said she was not sure that it was my problem.  she said that based upon all o f the different blood work  the last time  was extremely low which put me into a different category./ type or that it meant i had a clot or was pregnant. . Not that was the month that i got the bfp  two weeks later. but then started. but she said because the  blood pregnancy test was neg (1) that it would/ should not have been the cause of the problem. she then  told me that we could do all scientific stuff or we could do her experience but not scientific  or we could mix the two approaches. she told me about a few more disorders she was testing me for... one  breaks up clots. she said that with my numbers being this low and me not having a clot then my body might be breaking them up. she said that when the baby implants it breaks through and u clot around it allowing it to hold on then it breaks through another layer and u clot and it holds on tighter and again and again.  she said if u clot too much then u clot the baby off so then it cant grow any more so then u just shed it because it stops producing. the other thing means once u clot my body sees the clot and say wooo and sends the anti clot stuff to break it up a bit( which is normal and what allows baby to keep going), but instead my body does it until all of the clots are broken off or down.  which causes baby to detach. so she is testing me for this. she is also testing me for the protein s and a few others. It is crazy. i had 19 vials drawn yesterday.  i still wont know more for 2 weeks  when i go back.

she said for now i need to not get pregnant this month. " try not to get pregnant this month. i want to start with u the next cycle fresh. No stress this month of trying. No birth control.

She also told me i had to be careful if we did need iui or ivf because the meds make me clot more and increases my risk.  

I am also suppose to wear the special hoses for circulation. drink a ton of water and let her know if i am traveling for a long distance3+ hrs, flying, having surgery, taking fertility drugs,  and the list goes on.  
Hi ladies  well as for me kinda pissed just got off phone with RE's office to book my followup appt and cant get in til Jan 17!!!  WTF. So if i get a bfn this cycle that means next cycle is a bust too and will have to wait until my feb cycle to start anything.  GRRRRRRR .  So Right now im just trying to keep busy with xmas stuff and i will test next weekend and hope for the best bday gift ever;)

Rmm: looks like your starting to get some answers and a dr who is at least willing to try new things to figure it out!!

TRying :(  sorry for your bfn.  ITs hard having to travel that far for dr.  Prob the stress of it all with having your niece too
Wow Rmm... I am really sorry but hopefully this Dr will get you the things you need. It sounds like she really knows more than others you have been to and that she is going to get to the bottom of this. Getting these answers must be very difficult but it is finally answers you have been waiting for for so long now.

Sherry: That is nuts!!! I would be very frustrated too! Hoping for a BFP with no RE appt this month!!!

I am still awaiting my results... they are in no hurry to call obviously. They told me 45 min and the Dr would have them and well... its been almost 2 hours :( Not that I am not prepared but still *****!
Try: I hope they call u soon

Sherry: i was be upset too.  maybe u wont need them.

Well, I finally called and left a msg at RE and they just called me back and it was BFN as I expected. She asked if I wanted to try again and I said yes right away if that was ok. So, I am going to RE Sunday for a scan to make sure no cysts (I was shocked she will bring me in on Sunday  since I am supposed to work on Monday) and then I will start all over again only this time we will do the 2 days of IUI in a row like we did when I got preg with dd. I also asked how we would do it if my CD 10 scan fell on Christmas day and she said not a problem, they will do it day 9 or 11 then... so glad they are going to work with me! Ready for af so we can get this ball rolling!!!
That's great trying that they are working with you!  I'm still frustrated although I know its not the offices fault my cycle is around the holidays. So I will hope for a bfp this cycle or next without the RE. Funny thing is when I got preggo with chase I started taking the metformin and synthroid and the end of jan and bd on feb 21 and got my bfp!  And I will get meds around same time for this one!  Could be a sign lol.
Good luck girls.  Trying i hope all went well.  My re will let my ob do some of the bw and us for him... just a thought. All is well with me. Im tracking temperature s just for fun this cycle. They r off. Its nice not to worry about it. If we were trying i would worry about them. Im debating opks even then we r trying not to get pregnant. It will tell me when not to bd. It would be nice to not think about when to and not to have sex.
Rmm: I am excited for you to make some progress, you deserve to get the answers so you can do what you need to get that BFP. You have been so patient :)

Sherry: I don't blame you for being frustrated... I would be very angry if I couldn't try this month.

I had my scan yesterday and all looked good. I discussed what to do differently in hopes to have more than one follicle mature and they decided to change clomid to days 2-6 instead of 3-7 which will help keep one from dominating they said. They will not up my clomid cause they said that won't do it, it would just change estrogen levels which could cause other issues. I still have my niece but am taking her home Saturday so the timing should be perfect. My ds has a couple specialist appts in the valley on the 27th so I am going back to the RE that day myself and we will see what my follies look like then. For now I am trying to just stay positive but am very emotional then to top it off... one of my aides who got married in July (she's 21) came to me today to tell me she is preg. She was crying and felt really bad but didn't want me to hear from someone else... I cried and am sad but I am happy for her. She is a very sweet girl and deserves it. Her older sis has been trying to have a baby for a couple years now but hasn't gone to a specialist yet so I know this must be very hard on her as well. Just so much to take in :(
Hey girl I know alot about blood clots and thick blood.. I was having issues keeping a pregnancy and they found out I had Antinuclear Antibody so I had to take Fragmin shots during my pregnancy.. My body would attack anything that it thought was attacking me.. Also had to take baby aspirin while trying to get a pregnant it helped thin the blood  

So my update is... We aren't going to try to have another baby my body can't handle it any longer.. Being 37 and a mother of 4 my family Dr thinks its a bad idea.. But our fertility Dr said its ok just have to be careful and take it easy.. And DH would have to take some time off around the end of the pregnancy to help so I would be on bed rest again..
Watch I am o the bby asprin  and pren. I was on heprin but for the next two weeks she wants me off of it just until she can see my results again. We are not trying this month. It is odd not trying but it is nice.  i have no stress. i am doing temps just so i can compare it to the months before but  that is it.  I am hoping once we get back the last set of results that it will tell us what to do. maybe it will work.  if not then  my sis offered to be my surrogate. dh is excited about that option. She has pcos so i am not sure how that will work plus we will have to pay for her medical  and the ivf. it will get expensive.

Trying i am glad u are giving her back next week. we all know how u feel u are excited for them but at the same time wish it could happen for u too.  I hope it works for you this next time. It is odd for me to know that i will be 30 and dh 35 before we will have our first baby. dh said he was done at 35...  I assumed we would be done by the time i hit 30.    
Rmm: my hubby says he will give this 1 year and if no + then that's it for us!  I'm ok with that since we have 2 but really want another;y. That's great that your sister will do that for you!  That's a truly amazing gift between sisters

As for me this is the longest week ever!  I thought it would go fast being busy with xmas stuff but I just keep looking at the calendar!    I may try to test thurs and if neg then test again on sunday
Hi ladies well I tested on wed and neg but still could be early. Today is 12dpo. I'm tryin to hold out but wanna test so bad lol.
I also got a call from hospital yest giving me my appt for mri?  I was kinda caught offguard so called the re's office and the nurse says didn't he talk to you about this? I'm like no hense the shock when they called. Apparently I have a cyst that has grown since I was ttc in 2011and I guess he is concerned enough to do an mri so I will be havin a long *** talk with him as to why he never discussed this with me. Pissed me off.  Anywhoo my vent for the day!
good luck testing! i will try to check in on u.  

we avoided bding last night.
Well, I have been off of here for a few days so just catching up.

Sherry: I hoping for too early and cannot wait til you test again :) I cannot give this more than a year either, too hard with the little ones and don't want a big gap... plus my age is a factor now.

Rmm: I am just anxious for something to work for you, it has been too long and I cannot wait! DH and I planned to be done with babies by now. I wanted to be done by 30 but no way would I have any past 34... well, things change when it isn't as easy as hoped for so here we are at 35 and DH is 33

Watch: That is a difficult decision but I am glad things seem to be going well.

I am just waiting til my time to go back to the RE. I finished my clomid today and am having some pretty bad side effects this round. I have been nauseous and hot flashes for a couple days. The nauseous comes and goes like morning sickness and even was bad enough this morning that I threw up twice :( I am still caring for my niece and my sis is still saying she cannot care for her yet. I guess we will just take  her home on Sat as planned and see how things change. Today is my last work day before the 2 week break and I am SOOOO ready! My next dr appt is the 27th unless I get a +opk before that. I will keep checking in til then :)
Trying: I hope your Christmas was good. I cant believe she didnt want her own daughter for Christmas. U are doing too much!!! The baby is going to be more bonded with u and your dh.  I hope your next apt goes well... good luck.

Sherry how did it go. I hope u had a merry Christmas no matter what.

All: I go tomorrow to find out the results.  I am nervous and excited at the same time.  It was ok the not trying this month because cd 13-15 fell on work days so dh was tired anyways.  The really nice thing is we didnt have to worry about  who was on top or what position we were in when he ...  It was such a relaxing month. I am any were between 5-9 days before af shows.  The only reason i said 5-6 is because af surprised me last month and came early.
Well af came on xmas day! Merry friken christmas lol. Ah well. I go in for bllod and u/s tomm and hopefully get more answers.
I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! I went down Saturday and gave my niece to her hdad and we ran around seeing family. Sunday I had to go to my sisters to pick up her son and when I got there my niece tried to leave with me. It was hard for me, I felt bad. Things seem to be going well though and my sister has been in good spirits which is a switch.

I had a great Christmas with the family. I am supposed to go to RE tomorrow but ds is sick so not sure what is going ot happen right now. He has a fever so will probably have to take him in the morning. I already cancelled on appt for him tomorrow in the Valley but haven't cancelled the other one yet, will see how things play out.

trying i hope he is feeling better and u made your appt.

sherry i am sorry af came but maybe it will work the next cycle.

all: She said i was not getting enough blood flow to my uterus. she wants me to do just asprin for now. then in two cycles we will talk about doing lovenox with cd 6 if i dont get a bfp. she did say i would have to be on lovenox or warfaran until 6wks post partom (sp). So now we are back to trying full force. She did tel lme that if i was to do ifv i needed to be watched closely. she said that all of the hcg they give u can make it worse...( trigger shot). I also dont need to be on birth control pills so they will have to watch me closely if they put me on those for the ivf...

I guess now it is a way and see game. It is all in God's hands.

Have either of u tried the Moon and Fertility thing?

As the Moon waxes, the estrogen levels go up, which peaks at the Full Moon.
    For women, the Full Moon is energizing and there’s less need for sleep; the radiant Moonlight makes women feel alluring and receptive to sex.
    During the waning Moon, higher progesterone prepares the womb for the possibility of new life.
    At the dark of the Moon, hormones are at their lowest, and there’s a need to rest and tune in psychically, so renewal can happen.

The Moon’s mood lighting, the charged-up physical energies and expressive emotionality of the Full Moon are some reasons why it’s a peak for sexual activity.
    Birth rates are lower in the three-day period at the new Moon; this reflects the lowered libido and energy for sex at that time.
    At the woman’s natal lunar phase, high stress or sexual intercourse can bring on “spontaneous ovulation.”
    The lower birth rates at the new moon suggests that it’s a time of lowered libido.

Your most fertile days are when the mid-cycle ovulation matches up with the natal lunar phase.
    The lunar phase can be calculated from your natal chart, by counting the degrees that the Moon is ahead of the Sun.
    Your fertility peaks when the Moon and Sun are in that angular relationship every month.
    There’s evidence that a man’s sperm count reaches a peak during his lunar return – when the Moon is in the sign he was born in.

Dr. Jonas found that the sex of a baby was in synch with whether the Moon was in a masculine or feminine sign at the time of conception.
    The masculine signs are Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius.
    The feminine signs are Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces.
    For your best chance at a boy baby, have sex during your fertile times when the Moon is in a masculine sign. Choose a feminine sign for a girl baby.

http://www.moonsigncalendar .net /plannedChild.htm
Hi been goin thru ur post and lately u've been talking about clotting problems,were u ever tested for antiphospholipid syndrome? It's a connective tissue disorder, a condition usually suspected in females within the reproductive age who constantly have miscarriages,I agree with the anticoagulants probably heparin is safer in pregnancy not warfarin. You shud be closely monitored by both the hematologist & RE. Prayin hard that ds is really ur time,God the greatest phyician send u a miraculous healing IJN.

ALL: want to wish all of us God's divine visitation in this  journey to motherhood. I attempted IVF last yr August bt it failed after being positive for 5weeks. Been told by my OBGYN dat i had bilateral tubal blockage, but all am doin now is waiting on God 4 a miracle. I do understand d pain we feel wen every1 arnd us is being pregnant xcept us, especially those who try effortlessly, but in every circumstance God has a purpose & a plan which s always 4 our good, may He increase our faith 2 remain hopeful & trust in Him.
I will have to go back and look at my blood work. I know they have tested me for a tone of stuff. I told her i would prefer the shots over the option of not breast feeding.
Keep trusting God He will answer our prayers.
Hi all, well I had to take ds to dr yesterday at 2:50 so had to call and reschedule my 3pm appt at RE. I drove down last night and went to RE thismorning and found that I have one follie on right at 19 and one on left at 20... YEAHHH there are 2 and they are ready! Still no +opk as usual so now I am triggering tonight and doing IUI tomorrow morning and Sunday morning.... Hoping for a wonderful new years gift!!!!!! Crazy that this round they matured faster adn there are 2... guess the change of clomid days worked!

Rmm, so excited you get to try again. I am unfamiliar with the moon stuff... how do I figure it out? I bet that there is lots of truth to it:)
The web page i posted  tells u if u put in the date  and time. Just take out the spaces.
Hi all  well went for my cd3 u/s and she said i have 19 follicles biggest one being 6?  dont know what that means as i wasnt monitored last time.  I asked about my cyst that has grown and she said it is quite big (9.3 cms) so could pretty much rupture at any given time.  I had one when i was 18 that ruptured and it was severly painful so may have to have removed :(   I go in on jan 17 for followup
Sherry: Having several follicles on CD3 is normal. I always have several and then one will take over and dominate and the others go away. I am not sure on the size though on CD3 cause they never tell me... What I know about size is: on CD 10 I usually have follicles that are about 9 and 11 and they grow 1-2mm per day. So, doing the math I would say that 6 is about normal... maybe a little large but that one may not end up dominating as another may pass it up being so early. Does that make sense? It does happen and is normal according to my Dr. I hope the cyst does go away on its own. I had that happen a few times when younger and it is extremely painful. Surgery is no fun either :(  I will be anxious to hear how your appt goes in Jan.

As for me, my IUI went ok. Yesterday was rough... My dh drove down leaving at 4am and got to the RE by 8 for his part. I got up and got kids  ready and met him there for my part. He was unhappy because they are doing tile and carpet in the office so while trying to do his thing, they were outside the door talking in spanish and was hard for him. Then for me... I asked nurse about doing u/s and she said no, we don't even do these 2 day in a how IUI's anymore, it is proven to be unnecessary and there is no point.  I was caught off guard because they gave me the option. She was pretty abrupt about it and then she said well, I don't know where my light is but I have been doing this 30 years and "you know I am good when I can do it in the dark". I was again a little caught off guard. So, then while sitting there waiting or her to bring the specimin back, the workers opened the door on me 3 times... I was sitting on a table half naked with a paper cloth over me! Seriously??? So, when she came back in I told her and she said "not much I can do" then I said well I don't want them to walk in while you are doing the IUI and she said she could put the chair in front of the door. So, I was glad when that was over. DH's count was only 33mil :( Then today, she again said something about no light and said "I do my best work in the dark" great! There were only 2 workers today and she put teh chair in front of the door without even talking about it. DH's count was only 16mil :( So, that is pretty low compared to last time which stinks but at least I had 2 follicles so hoping that makes up for it! I rested yesterday for a couple hours after and again today. I plan to drive home soon though. My kids are both sick so this trip has been hard on us all. DS still has fever and massive cough and no energy. DD started coughing badly last night. I hope everyone gets better soon. I will be doing progesterone test Friday and Preg test the following Fri... Here's to another 2ww :) Wishing us all positive results!!!
Sherry. Gl! I cant wait to hear ur results.

Trying: wow i would have a fit. No light and then the construction workers. I would voice your concerns and see if they will give u part of ur money back or a discount if it doesn't work.
Happy new years ladies!! Hope this is the year we were waiting for :)

Rmm: I just hope this one worked but if it didn't, I will definitely tell the Dr about my experiences while there. I just don't understand hope people act... Just rude and uncomfortable!

Well, I had to take ds to the ER Sunday night, he has pnemonia (pneumonia) :( The antibiotic they had him on for his ears was not wroking  so they were really bad. He i s feeling much better already but now dd is sick and has bad fevers... this is not a good break :( Hope all is well with you ladies!
aww poor kiddies :(  

May this new year bring us all babies :)   As for me nothing new.  My followup is jan 17 so this is another unmedicated cycle.  Chase is now fully walking and all over the place so lots of slips,trips and falls  lol poor guy.  He is sleeping like crazy  now.    I will keep you all updated as i get more info :)
Trying: poor babies and poor mommy!!! I hope they feel better soon!!

Sherry how sweet!!! I missed tha stage with both of mine. they told me the baby was walking at 7-8 months old. He was running by the time i got him.  Enjoy every minute of it!!!

I am on cd 27... i had o go look. This cycle was longer than last cycle.  I dont know if it will be a lng cyce like the 2 before or right on 28-29 like  i had 5 months in a row .  my keyboard is not behaivng.... forgive the errors.
Hi ladies, well dd is now on steroids so hopefully these kiddos will be well soon! They have been sick literally my whole break:( As for me... nothing new. Just waiting for progesterone test on Friday then a week longer for the biggie.

Sherry: How fun! I was doing that with my niece when here, she was just starting to walk so by the second time she was here she went from a couple steps to being all over the place but still lots of falls. It's fun, but scary:)

Well, here we go, more waiting
Hi ladies, there isn't much going on, on here these days. I have tested the trigger out... funny thing is it was out by Fri when I checked. Weird how last time it was in my system much longer than that don't you think? I don't know, I guess it all just depends on your body that month.

As for me, I had some pressure and almost bladder infection type pains last night. I am still testing - this morning though. There i s no line whatsoever. I guess this makes me sad and happy... not sure what to expect. I guess my biggest frustration is that I cannot aford to try again right away so... we will most likely have to wait until summer to try again. I know I am not out yet but I am hoping to have a + by weds... that would be about right for me. How is everyone else doing??? I have been really doing a lot of soul serching and have decided to go back to school. Sounds crazy I am sure. I am a special ed teacher and have a M.Ed. why would I want to do more school but I feel my passion has changed to babies... I want to be an RN and work in L&D. Sound nuts?
Nothing new here either!    I will O this week so busy bd'in. I have my followup appt next week so excited for that and to finally get back on metformin or whatever else he wants.   Ive been busy trying to look for a new job and hard with Chase around  lol  I try to cram it all in while he sleeps.

Trying : I think its awesome you wanna change careers!  I was thinkin the same and Im elgible for some thing here in Ontario called second career  where the gov't gives you up to 25000.00  to go back to sch to learn a new trade, however i wouldnt be ableto get into school until sept and if i get preggo soon it would be super difficult to go to school with a newborn!!! So Im putting it off for now
trying: go for it. Teacher is not what it use to be!!!! do something u love and will enjoy. I would do the two year program.  good luck this month!

Sherry if i were u i would go ahead and go for the program.  even if u get pregnant after tour check u u wound be due until October.  If things go the way they did last time and u have to try for a few months u can at least already be through 1 quarter of school maybe even a semester. GL

AF came sunday. cd31 so this past month was a 30 day cycle.
This month marks 3 years since the first time i got pregnant.  March will mark 2 years since i got pregnancy that went 5 weeks or longer.  I told dh last night that i just dont think it is meant for us to have children. Knowing that i am almost at the two year mark for having a pregnancy go past a + pregnancy test is hard for me.  I am feeling the pressure.  July will be 6 years of activity trying.  I guess i just figured that it would have happened by now.  My baby turns 3 this month.  March will make 2 years since we got them. I cant believe that it has not happened!!! I am now of the mind that it will never happen.  I will temp for a few month but then it will have to be ivf and if that doesnt work then i will call it quits.
Sherry: I agree with Rmm, go for it!!! That is an amazing deal, wish we had that here! The money will be tough since i am still paying student loans for teaching but I know it will be worth it in the end.

Rmm: I can only imagine  your frustration! It seems crazy that it has been almost 2 years since you got the boys!!! I remember it like it was yesterday :) I really feel it will happen for you now that you have some more answers. I am not giving up on you though, I can imagine your frustration :( Thanks for the reassurance on going back to school, I know it will be hard for a couple years but so worth it in the end!

I got my progesterone results... 41.3! Yeah for those two eggies!! Not feeling too confident but I am praying it all worked. I started having these pressure type pains yesterday and then had to pee several times last night and having some odd cm which I have had in the past both with pregnancies and without so could go either way right now. I am still testing neg every morning but trying to stay hopeful. It is hard but we all know about that!
Felt so heart broken by ur txt, almost cried pls don't giv up just yet,yeah u cud halt 4 awhile & trying IVF is a grt idea, but see the thgs u desire as though they were & it will surely com 2 pass. Who knows it cud even be during the period of rest that ur miracle just shows up.Praying 4 lots of faith ur way. I know it's not easy at all, nothing seems grt or fun anymore,but knw that weeping may lat 4 a night but joy surely comes in da morning,pls trust & dream again dearie.
yoncee: you are very sweet and I agree with what you said to rmm fully! She is an amazing person who I feel very close to after being on here for about 3years together.

Rmm; Yoncee is very right, I will never give up on you though like i said before:)

All: Still a very neg hpt for me :( Im sad... I have symptoms now but I assume that is because my progesterone was so high. I know it is early to give up... the whole thing that is hard for me though is if you are preg enough for symptoms, should you be pregnant enough for twin lines??? UGH! Well, Here's hoping for better results tomorrow... Maybe God thinks 2 is enough :( I really want #3 just as bad as I did #1 and #2! I feel a certain completeness when I think about a 3rd baby, something I haven't ever felt before. I always wanted 4 but at this age and the way things are in our lives, I feel like 3 is the prefect number and I will be more than happy. Sorry to ramble, I am just unsure about all this and I feel like with IUI I am just throuwing money in the wind... i know we have all felt that way :( Thanks for listening guys!
Yoncee and Trying: Thanks for the encouragement. It helps to have u guys. my temps are crazy right now.  I will do the strips and temp this month. dh and i are saving up and hoping for a miracle.  I will try not to lose hope or faith.  I will go back and read all of the scriptures about barren women again as God instructed me. I am hoping that does it.
Trying i always as a little girl wanted 1 boy and 1 girl, then as a teenager i wanted 3 boys and 2 girls and then  once i hit 17 i wanted that plus to adopt 2.  I always said i wanted to  be marrried for a few years and then have kids. dh and i dated for 4 and have been marred for 6. November will make 7 years.  it was weird to think that the first time i saw a positive pregnancy test was  not long after dh and i got married. he added and extra line on the test. I cried because i said it was 6 months too early. We had not moved into our house yet i didnt have a job. We were broke!!!! if i had only known.

I will keep u up dated on how this month goes.

Trying keep testing and i hope u get your bfp!!! it is still early and your levels were great.
My sweet baby girl turns 1 on Feb 3rd, time flies! it's very bitter sweet for me. I am sad because she's no longer an infant, but i am excited that she's happy, healthy, and growing. I cant wait to see what the future brings.
She stands alone, but doesnt take any steps yet. The race is on to see if she will walk before her first birthday, im guessing no.
Re-cap my story:
Mirena placed after my 2nd son was born on 10/18/03 Mirena removed 6/29/10 (Yes i had it for 6.5 years, even though it's supposed to only be good for 5) and i got my bfp almost exactly 1 year later on 6/1/11.. that year was super long. I started to lose hope. I actually saw a psychic while i was in LA (totally just for fun) and she said that no, i was not going to ever have another baby. Little did she know, i'd get my BFP about 3 weeks later!!  The funny thing is, i rubbed those fertility statues at the Ripley's museum and i got my BFP before my next AF even came! I loved the mirena, and got another one put in at my 6 week check-up.
JoJo, good to hear from you! That 1 year birthday has been bitter sweet for me with both my little ones... so sad but so happy. I totally get it!
10dpo... I feel like I want to cry! I had nothing but dreams about getting a +hpt all night! So, I test when I wake up and of course just a BFN! I just cannot take this anymore! I want to call the RE and scream about how awful my last IUI was and how I feel like I should get another one for free after everything but I know it wont do any good. I just don't know what to do. I just feel like I am going to start af early and will not be able to do IUI again for a while. Financially it just isn't possible. It was impossible to do it this time but I was able to push things around just enough and now I feel like I took away from the family because of my want of another baby... how many IUIs can someone do???? I am just so frustrated and I cannot keep going through this disappointment! Then to top it off I have my aide who is posting pics of her u/s all over FB and it is the topic of conversation every day! Why does it have to be so hard for us! I just want one more baby then I will happy and wont ask for another. I hate this! Sorry to get on here and complain... I am just so frustrated!
Trying VENT!!!! WE all understand.  It is hard at times. other times we are fine and others we are ok but some times we just want to scream!!! I am so sorry. I know how hard it is to have some  close to u posting stuff and u have to be happy for them and u are happy for them it is just u what it to also happen for u.   U are still early on so dont give up. I do hope u get a bfp.
Girl i feel u on the money part.  before we found out about the blood disorder and i started going to these drs we had already spent 30,000. Now with the drugs, test, and the dr visits we are more like 33-34,000.  I wish i could have adopted the boys and found out about the blood disorder with out wasting all of that money.  Note this has been over 5 years. we were taking every pay check we had to pay for it.  right now i have about 2000 on a credit card no interest.   When i think of what we could have done with that money.... car, house, vacations, .... Dont let it get to u are blame your self. dh  agreed to do this too.

Jojo time does fly. I am so happy for u.  I take it that since u had it put back in u are done with kids.  Enjoy your family.
We all get it Trying!  Its the same for all of us. Although I never had to do iui its still the same dissappointment ewvery month. Its ok to take a break. It may even take the pressure off of trying.

As for me I got an almost + opk on cd14 and cd15 got peak reading on my clearble monitor but opk was still neg?  I usually don't get peak readin til like cd 19,20 so its way early this month. We bd cd 13 and 15 last night and I will try for tonight but if hubby says no then tomorrow. Followup appt next thurs so that's good cause if I get a bfn then I'm only a few days away from starting a medicated cycle.   As for Chase he's fully walking, dropped to one nap in middle day and no more bottles!
JoJo wow 1 year old already..

Rmm any news?

Trying its will happen when you lest except it same for you Sherry

I hope you all get your BFP soon my fingers and toes are all crossed for you..
My hemo is still waiting on 1 of my test results. I dont get why it is taking so long... i am wondering if something is worng and they are re running it to figure it all out.  it has been 4 weeks and we still dont have it.  CD 4 for me. I am reading my Bible about all of the women whom God opened their wombs.  I am praying he will do the same thing for me soon.
Rmm: that is a long time to wait for results!! I hate waiting... we all do :(

I have had about 4 crying episodes today.. I am a wreck! I just want to go back to bed, I am depressed and frustrated.
Well ladies, 11dpo and still got by BFN :(

I am going to take a break. I cannot take all the baby talk in my classroom and so much is going on right now. I feel like GOd is telling me it isn't my turn. I want to be pg so bad but maybe it just isn't what he wants for me. I think I need to take some time to get my bills caught up... medical for my kids are piling up and with the new taz cuts my pay went down yet again. I am seriously wondering if I should even work next year or just stay home to take care of my babies and take some classes. I just feel very up in the air right now about so many things... except wanting a baby... I just got pg with dd so easily doing iui that I am unsure what is going on. I may try again in March if timing works with my Spring break but depends on what happens at that time. My blood test is tomorrow to confirm and then I will talk to the RE about things I am sure after that.

Thanks for the support through all these let downs :(
Well, it's official... I am OUT! AF has arrived
i will still be talking to re! u started too early for  iui to have even been the right time. then u were waled in on several times and she did it in the dark. i would let her know that u r unhappy!!! That is not they way things should have gone!
Rmm: You are very right. I actually called the RE today and left a msg telling them I started and a nurse called me back. I wasn't the one who did it last time but the one before. She asked if I was going to do another round and I told her I couldn't honestly answer that because I was so unhappy wiht the way things went last time. She asked so I told her and told her I had planned to write the RE a letter telling what happened and she agreed. SHe told me she would be calling me tomorrow wiht my blood test results anyway and I asked about further testing. SHe said that they would do more after a 3rd failed IUI.. I explained IUI isn't an option this month I was sure of that. So I spent an hour typing a letter after work today so I could take it in to the RE on Monday when I went down there for a training. I would love for you to read it but am not sure how to do that. I am very confused as to why I started on CD26! How can I have a 25 day cycle and only have 10 day LP... how can that be enough time to implant? Somethign doesn't seem right!
just copy and paste it in here. or email me in here or on fb or if u want i can give u my email address and u can send it to me there.

Dh and i bded yesterday. it was so cute  he put the kids on a movie when he got home and then said  honey let me show u something. he took me by the hand and lead me to the bed room shut and locked the door and .... It was a nice surprise.  Dh also told me that all of this doesn really seem to be getting us any were so why not plan another trip. he said we always feel better after a nice trip.  I am thinking maybe he is right. why spend thousands of $ to get nothing out of it. why not just enjoy it.  He told me to let him know what i wanted to do. i am thinking about saying lets go for it. i would of course have to be on my meds to travel and go ahead and get my bracelet.  Who knows maybe it will happen while we are on vacation.
Rmm: I think that is a great idea and maybe you are right! Anyway, here is the letter I typed (didn't want to leave Dr's name on this board). Let me know what you think of it! I am just waiting to hear from Dr office on blood work... at least there wont be any surprises!

Dear Dr...,

I wanted to send you a letter to let you know about my experiences with your clinic. I want to start by saying I have had some great experiences there with you and your staff. Every experience I had there two years ago was wonderful. I was always comfortable and the staff was very supportive and understanding.

My most recent visits have been anything but great though. My first attempt at IUI this time around (beginning of December) I had some wonderful nurses who were very kind and really seemed to want to help. I was a little confused that the IUI wasn’t done two days in a row anymore and they assured me that the statistics still show just as high with one day. They then offered for me to do the two days if I wanted and I told them I would do as they say and do it only one time but if it didn’t work I may want to try the back to back next time. Everyone seemed very happy with that idea. Unfortunately the IUI didn’t work that round so we decided to try again and I was given the option to do the back to back which I elected to do. This time around my nurses were great again and seemed very understanding of my want to try back to back since it was successful when getting pregnant with my daughter two years ago. However, when I came in on Saturday December 30th for this IUI I asked about the ultrasound before to show whether or not I had ovulated and the nurse told me “We don’t do that, you won’t ovulate until tomorrow so there is no reason to.” I just explained that I thought we were doing things the same as we had with my daughter and she began to inform me that this was a “waste of time”, “studies show that this is not necessary”, she has been “doing this for 30 years and there was no reason to even do back to back IUI’s anymore”. I was a little taken back and honestly wanted to leave but I decided I had already come this far, I was going to give this round a try. She had me get undressed and get ready. As I was undressing, workers who were doing the carpet and tile opened the door on me. I was more than embarrassed. I then told them to please not come in this room. I finished getting ready and sat on the table with my paper overlay and waited for the nurse. While waiting, the workers came in two more times and opened the door then walked back out. When the nurse came in, I told her they had come in three times and she said, “Not sure what I can do about it, the door doesn’t lock.” I just thought maybe she could tell them if a door is shut, not to open it. I explained that I really didn’t want them to walk in while my legs were in the air and she said, “I will pull the chair over there then.” The nurse then told me that she couldn’t find her light but not to worry, she could has been doing this long enough to know what she is doing. I was a little worried but not much I could say. I sat there for my 10 min. afterwards just hoping no one walked in on me again. Luckily they did not. I then got dressed and went out and told my husband of my experience and he said that he struggled greatly with his part because there were men outside the door speaking in Spanish the whole time and it made him very uncomfortable. He didn’t feel like he was able to really give a good specimen. Then next day, the nurse didn’t complain anymore about the back to back IUI so I was happy about that but then told me she had to use the light on the girl in the other room but she “does her best work in the dark.” I was a little freaked out about the fact that I wasn’t sure she could really see what she was doing but she seemed confident. She did pull the chair in front of the door and said she would lock the one in the bathroom so they wouldn’t come in this time and luckily there were only a couple of workers there that day.

I am at this point struggling between good experiences and negative ones at the clinic. I am honestly not sure how I feel about coming back. I want to have another successful IUI of course and was so blessed to get pregnant so easily with my daughter a couple years back. I know it doesn’t always happen that way but I am hopeful I can have another child and don’t want to wait forever. I do however feel that the negative talk and stress of having people walk in the room can effect how things happen. I feel it needs to be a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere and it was not for neither my husband nor myself this last time. I really have a lot of faith in you as a Dr and respect your decisions but am not sure I am comfortable coming back. I cannot afford to keep trying this over and over again and so I am not sure if I want to chance my next experience to be like this one was.

Respectfully yours,
Sheila Burke
trying how did it go?

Sherry what day this week do u go?
All: Temps really low this morning 96.8 i dont get it.
dh and i bded at 1:30am. it was nice and unexpected i got up to pee and when i got back in bed  it just happened.  i had two lines yesterday on my opk but  it was not a true + yet. what was weird was dh was not hard and neither of us planned it.  i snuggled up to him and and he kissed me and it went from there.

cm is watery and ew.

i will opk again tonight.
Glad you wrote the letter Trying!!  Maybe they will give you a freebie!!

Rmm:  I go to RE tomorrow morning:)   I dont think I O'ed this month which is really weird cause i have for the past 12 mths  but had no temp shift this month.  This was the month I got peak reading 5 days early too so not sure what went on this  mth.  But glad to be getting my6 meds tomorrow and guess we'll see when af shows
Hi ladies. Well I dropped my letter off and the RE had someone call within 30 min to see if I could come back same day for a consult. I wasn't able to since I had to be in a training in an hour. ANyway she wanted to talk to me on the phone so finally got ahold of me today. She was very appologetic but didn't offer anything free. She did talk to the nurse and was very upset about teh way things were handled and the nurse told her "it was just a bad day". She didn't offer anything free. As far as my short cycle she said as long as it was at least 12 days from the trigger shot we were ok and it was. She said that she would like to try some more aggressive actions and try a couple  more times. I explained at this time, I cannot take off work and afford to do it. She wants to do a round wiht fermera (sp) and injectibles. I am looking at 1800 to do this. We discussed age and my concerns and how I teach special ed and am concered with waiting too long. She suggested I don't give up yet but try a few more times and then just be done. WIth the injectibles the chance of multiples increases a lot and she wanted to discuss that. I am a little overwhelmed with information right now... the other issue is wiht injectibles, we are looking at a lot more monitoring and with the RE office being 4 hours away I will have to miss work which can get really difficult and expensive to travel back and forth as well. I have a lot to think about and a lot to talk to dh about The money we can save up for but the time off work will be difficult I only get like 5 days a year and ahve already used 2 Also, dh is concerned about multiples.. that is hard for him and we will have to discuss it more.
trying i have always used injectibles. Ask your office for samples. tell her u cant afford  to do the meds. trust me they can find some for u.  only 1 of my pregnancies did i end up with more than one and we never confirmed it with us so i dont trust my re on that opinion.  Also see if they will let your normal ob office do the US.  trust me they might and depending upon how your obs office codes it your insurance may cover it.  ( monitoring abnormal growth)   I know hundreds of girls who have done it and only gotten 1.  Also ask her if they can do the double iui and only charge u for a single since your last one went so bad and  you dont feel like either day  was done correctly.  i would also request that she do the iui her self and not a nurse!!

ALL: two days ago( this being the 3rd day) i started having pains in my right arm.  i started taking 2 asprin a day in case it is a clotting thing.
I  think i pulled a muscle in my back, Right at my bra line dead middle. it has hurt for 3 days now.  i dont know if it is connected to the arm pain or not.

cm was never ew just a little ew mixed with watery.
started opks on cd10  it was almost + both lines were dark but  main line was not as dark as control line. yesterday was a little lighter on both opks.  i tested this morning just to see what it would be and it is lighter. i will test again this afternoon.   My temps have been down  the last two days also. this is just weird to me.  I dont know what to think. 96.8 seems really low for a body temp.
I will keep opking until i get a + or the  lh goes out. I am wondering if i didnt o early this month. Who knows.
hi ladies!  Well i had one heck of a night with chase.  He went to bed at 6 like always and got up crying hard at 9 so he was up til 1130 then he was up every hour cryin. I finally fell asleep at 1 and my daughter comes in my room at 2am! to tell me she lost a tooth  UGHHH then dh's alarm goes off at 3 and chase got up at 330 so we were up til 5 then he slept til 6.  So after i type this all out im goin for nap lol  I just put chase down.

As for my RE appt, Im not really liking this new RE.  I questioned him about the mri that they failed to call me on he said i thought the girls called you.  ***!  Anyways, I guess I have a cyst thats pretty large and think it may be a dermoid so i have to have an mri .  So he pretty much told me that i should hold off on ttc until we find out if it is cause id have to have surgery to remove and difficult to do when preggo.  So i have my mri Feb 22 but then another 10 days to get results and may have to wait til after surgery to ttc or if its ok then i can go ahead.  He told me because i did 9 rounds of clomid when ttc#2 then there was no point.  He wants me to go straight to injectables (which i find weird cause i got preggo with chase on metformin and synthroid only)  So i asked about just taking metformin and go from there.  There is no way i can afford injectables and if it comes down to that then we wont be ttc for # 3.  So he gave me 6 months of metformin but said my thyroid level was normal but it cant be cause i shed hair - handfuls all the time.   Anywhoo  thats where im at.  I dont think i oed this month cause ive had no temp shift but who knows  
sherry I shed like a cat is what i husband says. my mom and aunt say it is a wonder i have any hair with the amount i lose.  My levels for that is normal so it is possible.  I would be upset that  they didnt call sooner u could have already had this done.  Maybe it will all be fine. I will pray for u.
U r super mom!!! no sleep and still going.  Poor u. i hope u rest well.

I think i oed early this month. I am actually thinking that weird 1 am bding that dha nd i had earlier in the week might have caught the eggy. Maybe that was Gods way of answering our prayers.

so opk was almost not visible last night.  it has gotten lighter.  temps were 97.1 this morning  up form the last two days but still down.  also i am having a lot of ewcm today.  my body is crazy but i am glad it is doing something different. Maybe  Lord willing it, This will be our month!!
I'm just pissed that if it is who knows how long b4 I can get surgury done!  I'm not waiting another 6mths to ttc. I may just take my chances and ttc and if it turns out to be dermoid have it removed. I know its day surgury. About 40 min he said.   As for chase he is sick- green crusty nose but good thing for nighttime meds lol he slept like a champ last night and today for nap

I'm praying 4 you rmm :).  
Hi ladies

Sherry I would be soooo frustrated to. I hope things work out with all that, so exhausting when the dr office doesn't do what they are supposed to!!!

Rmm: Nice positive thoughs :)

Well as for me... there is no way ins will pay for anything from this point on... besides the preg tests. Basically they have coverd some already in the form for testing so at this point, I am responsible for everything and nothing else can be put under testing. I will have to wait until I have the money and the time off work. I am hoping for March... we can use our tax return and try once more and see what happens. I will just plan on taking some time off work... I do have a little time saved from last year. My kids are finally well and things are back to normal. My Bio class is extremely difficult and he told us over half the class drops every semester and then retakes it due to the difficult content and terms he puts on it. I am trying not to stress about it but it is difficult. I have been pretty short fused with everyone lately... not totally sure why. I get frustrated at work, annoyed wiht people around me and just irritable. I am sure it is the stress of working full time, taking the class and lab and then my normal mommy duties every day. I hope this all passes and things start to calm down by spring... If March doesn't work I just don't know what we will do :(
Wow both of u sound so stressed right now.  I hope  your little gets to feeling bettery sherry!! Trying:  try not to let it get to u. GOd has a plan!! Maybe it will happen naturally. i know dh has a low sperm count but try coq10  and iron, it is suppose to help with sperm count.

Ladies i am praying this month is it. i am speaking it as though it were so.
Another one of my friends just announced she was due in SEPT.  They were not trying. it was a surprise to them.   I am excited for and praying it follow.
Dh doesnt think it happened this month.
I am taking 2-3 adult normal dose asprins per day.  I figure what can it hurt.  My temps are off and my cm was off and my strips were really off so i just dont know if i oed and  when i oed but i am praying God  worked it all out for  us to have a happy healthy pregnancy and baby.

Rmm: You sound positive which is great. I am SOOOO tired of ppl announcing their pregnancies! It exhausts me that it is sooo simple for some. My RE was hoping I got pg this month from "clomid rebound". I remember that happened to a couple on here a couple of years ago but Im not holding my breath for anything. I just want to get through this bio class and get pg and then I can do whatever is best from there! I know I am just pretty maxed out right now with school and 2 little ones but I am doing this school thing for all of us. I know the end result will be better than it is now. This time of year is hard, I have a ton of IEPs to get through and then transition mtgs for all those going to Kinder so I can discuss where they;; need to be placed. I just need to take it one day at a time and get to spring break...

Sherry: I am so sorry your little guy is sick! This is by far the worst year I have had with illnesses in my home! I pray that he is better very soon.

Dd just cut part of 2 molers and so I know why she has been fussing. Poor little one. She still ony has 6 front teeth though... Well I should O any day now. Neg opks still but ewcm for 3 days now so hopefully I get that today and we will jsut bd every couple days and hope for the best.Thanks for letting me vent ladies!
Well was a crappy wknd here. We all had stomach flu and pukin so cleaning up after 2 pukey kids not fun when your sick yourself lol.  I would like to try 2 or 3 rounds rounds of clomid again but don't think he'll let me.  As for me I'm cd 30 and temp still up 36.74. I think af should come cd30-32?  I got +opk cd 15.I havnt tested at all.  If af doesn't come by fri then I will test.
Sherry this all sound good. I hope u are pregnant. Sherry  u sould like u had a hard wkend. I hope u are are better soon.

Trying:just hang in there and keep yur head up. it will all calm down soon.

All: i am just trusting GOd. If u look at my chart things are all over the place. My temps just jumped this morning again. we bded last night but for some reason i think i already oed if i oed at all. dh has been sick. that is why we havent bded in a few days.   I am going to test early this month. if i am pregnant i want to catch it early so i can start taking the expensive meds asap.  I really think something about this month is different and that God has a plan for me and that my prayers will be answered.
Rmm: I am sure praying you are right... I love the positive attitude!

Sherry: Ugh! I am so sorry! That is no fun!!! I have been lucky, mine got the stomach flu earlier this year and so I was up with them but it only lasted a couple days and I never got it. Hope you are all feeling better. I am praying this all happened on its own for you this month.

Ha! Wouldn't that be great if we all 3 got preg on our own this month!!! We bded last night as well, I was still a bit wited from my class at 10pm when I got home so timing was good. I still have a -opk yesterday but should be + today or tomorrow I would think... that is pretty on track for me. I am really just trying to watch but I only have 1 more test and I am not going to drive 40 min and spend $35 on another pack. If it isn't today I will just bd every other day through the weekend and hope for the best. I am SOOO glad it is Thursday but sad... one of my "role model" students is moving. She is one wiht no disabilities that I requested to be in my class cause she is wonderful for other students to see. She has gone to the same sitter as ds since they were bothe 18 months and they are moving to another state. He is pretty upset, I call her ds's other half cause they have been so close for 3 years. They were always together at the sitter, dance, my house, her house, etc. :(

Oh, have you guys ever looked at kids clothes on ebay? Holy cow I have an addiction lately! I have been looking at dresses for dd Easter pics and they have the cutest stuff!!! We don't have many stores where we live so it is fun to see what is out there:) Hope you guys have a great next couple days!!!
Ebay is great. My mil goes nuts. That would be great to have 3 pos hpts. Well temps went up again this morning. Im feeling on top of the world.

Trying i like ur idea of just bd every other day.  It is so sad that u r losing ur student and ds best friend.
well i gave in and tested with a dollarstore hpt and was neg!  So maybe i Oed later and af should be here in the next day.   I will keep temping and guess we"ll see
Have any of you tried preseed? It helps gets those lil buggers up there before they die off.. I would also say bd every other day our FD told us that or even everyday just for fun he said lol.. I do hope you all get your positives.. I on the other hand am going to wait it out and maybe start trying in the summer.. Gonna give my body a brake..

I don't get on here a lot but when I do I love reading all your post..
Watch: It's always great to hear from you. I am excited for your summer of trying :) We have used preseed, not recently but used it for the year before IUI last time. We also have to BD every other day due to low count and morph.

Rmm: Great news on temps!!! we are only 4 days apart this month...

Sherry: So sorry, maybe you will still get that pos!!! Im not giving up hope for you!

All: Well I got my :) today... yeah!!! Maybe just maybe I won't need to buy anymore opks!!! We can hope anyway! Come on January... be our lucky month!!! ALL of us!
Yeah!  Im hoping for a positive. It says im 3 dpo. I was thinking 8 based on opks. Look at my pics.

Yeah 4 2 pos in a little over a week.

Watch i have not tried preseed. Gl this summer
MY baby turned 3 today.  Time is flying. We will have his party Saturday.

Ok so i will retest but i got the faintest double line. Starting heprin today. God answered our prayers.  It is too light to post.
Rmm: Are you serious!!! I am soooo excited! Start those meds and make it stick!!!! I am awaiting pics :)

Sherry: Anthing new?

Well, I got my +opk as I firgured Thurs night and dh had to go back to work for a while and I passed out before he got home. Then dd was sick adn woke with a fever at 3am so it was a LONG night. As soon as dd went back to sleep even though it was going to make me late for work we did get to bd. Hope we catch the eggie... funny thing is Fri I had Ov pain and I haven't evenr had that without clomid so I am praying it worked and we don't have to find the money for another IUI.
Trying GL. I am excited that u got to bd. sorry dd was sick.

yes i am serious. so i posted the picture this morning. this mornings test was neg but i did drink water lastnight so i am hopeing that that is it. I am trusting God  for this baby.!!!!

Alos i think God woke us up that night that we bded at 1:30am. that is the night i am going off of and getting the +.  i am right now 11dpo. so it is an early + but i am excited. I am calling the dr first thing this morning. the one on call just told me to take the heprin until  today.
I have no idea whats up with this cycle.  Im like cd 35 today  which is my longest so far in the past 13 mths!  Still no sign of af but temp has dropped dramatically so who knows.  I hope af comes soon
it could be that  u have that cyst that is  taking care of it self so it is taking longer.  Gl i hope  u do get pregnant soon.   when do u go back for them to look at it again?
My mri is scheduled for feb 22
RMM- I logged on today just to check on you. SO HAPPY I DID!! CONGRATS!!!!! Stick little baby!!
Rmm: I looked at your test yesterday and if is definitely a BFP!!! How are things today, did you retest??? I am so anxious and excited for you!!! Did you go to the Dr or are youo just taking the Heprin (sp) for now? Keep us posted!!!

Sherry: I think Rmm is right, I think that cyst is causing this odd cycle for you.

Well, I haven't gotten much sleep in almost a week now, up every night from 1-4am with dd so just barely hanging in there it seems right now. I have a test in my lab tomorrow so just trying to get some rest and maybe study at some point. DH's bday today too :) WIll log in a little later to check on you ladies!
well the  cheapy internet strip was neg this morning. I am cramping a little so i just dont know. i go Thursday for blood work. She wont let me do it at my obs office. THey dont allow kids in there office because it is the cancer center.  dh is keeping the kids for me on thursday at work.  so we have had to tell his mom and my mom.  Thursday will be 14dpo according to me and 9dpo according to medhelp.  i will test again onight and in the mornng. Temps are still  up.  I am just trusting God that all is well and that  i got one of the odd strips that picked up really well and the rest are just not as sensitive.  
Hi ladies, well still no af today and cd 35? i think so anyways my temp jumped up again and so i went and got a first response expecting a neg and just thought with the cyst - well I got a BFP!  line came up right awway  HOLY CRAP!!  Im super excited but sad at the same time as I know its hard to hear others bfps when your still trying :(   I go in the morn for bw.  But happy i got my bfp on my daughters bday today :)  I will always be on here still as you ladies have been there for me through all my cycles for 3 years now :)  I will try to post pic

TRying  :  I know youll get your bfp soon and unexpected

Rmm  Try using a first response cause the test you posted was def a bfp!
Sherry!!! that is so exciting!!!! yeah for 2 bfps. I hope your blood work goes well.  U will have yours back before i will. I dont even get to go until thursday.  I cant get into town until T"hursday so by then it will be too late. i will be going for blood work.

we got them back to back last time too.

Trying i hope u follow us.
yup you were one week ahead of me last time :)
I am so happy for Ramm and sherry . Good luck trying hope you get your bfp soon too.

We are still trying on our own. Hope to get pregnant soon too.

Hope every one has a great pregnancy.  
Hi all. Well it's been awhile and I thought I would check in and I'm glad. Rmm & Sherry that's so exciting!!!  

Well today is my Peanuts first birthday!!  I can't believe it's been a year. She is the best little girl. I'm sad that she's growing so fast but happy at the same time. My older daughter has been the best big sister & helper. I had tried to work things out with my DH but I caught him in another lie & he needs alot of help. Actually two months ago he tried to kill himself. At this point I'd rather be alone & happy then be with someone & unhappy. I've been able to raise my girls on my own & for the most part I think I'm doing well :). I love my girls sO much. They give me so much strength.

Well I'm excited for the BFP and for those still trying good luck :)
wow 1 year already Carlis! Glad to see your doing well  :)  This was totally unexpected cause of a huge cyst they found.  

Rmm: if i do bw tomm morn i get results in the afternoon!  I am praying that your bean sticks this time.
Oh My Gooodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you both, You both truly deserve this. I am sad I haven't joined you though, wish we could all three do this together. I am only 5dpo so I have some time to wait. I wish I could just go do IUI again right now but know I have to wait until after tax return time... it is so hard to wait! I know I have to be patient though... my dd is still sick so I haven't had more than 3 hours of sleep since Weds night and with my bio class it is really hard to keep up so I have to just wait til the time is right. It is crazy I have been trying pretty much since I had my little gitl so it has been a year and half... she is 19 mos!

Carlis: I have been wondering how you are! I am so happy you checked in here and you are a great mommy and very right, it is most important for you to be happy!!!
Carlis: time is flying by. Enjoy every little moment. Trust me it flys by. Make notes of the little cute things they say.  Y
Ou will forget them.   U will know u always tried to work things out with  the girls father. I just hate he could not get it together for u.  You deserve a great man. God will help u through all of this. My mama did it for 10 years single mama of 3. she did a good job and we all are close to her because of it.

Trying I hate your little one is sick. u need the rest!!!   If u can i would pick up dinner for tonight feed her and then stick her in the bath and then put on a movie  or something and try to cat nap before bed time. even if it is only 1 hour This was a natural cycle for both of us so maybe u got yours natural also!!!

All: I am still trusting God my baby is fine. my test this morning was neg again so i dont know what to think.... funny thing is i said  let me check and see what and opk says ... it was 2 lines. this is just weird.  i will post the picture.
Rmm:  I will post you a pic of my opk from yesterday which was what prompted me to go get a first response.
thank  you sherry!!
Hi all!!

I was on in the summer/fall of 2010 and now I am back. My daughter is 19 months old and I've been trying for #2 for 6 months now. Just thought I would join everyone again on this rocky road of trying to get pregnant!
Wb gosch!  

Well I heard back from dr office and its all good. Level was 226.8. Yaye
welcome back Gosh

Sherry those are great numbers. I held my pee and did another opk. it was some what darer this time.  I am praying i will have good numbers like u.
Sherry that is so good to hear.

Rmm I am so anxious for your appt tomorrow!!! Tell us as soon as you hear.

Gosch: I am so glad to hear from you. My dd is 19 mos and we have been actively trying since she was born soooo here I am a year and a half still trying. We have done IUI twice in past few months and it didn't work :( I will be on here with you and cheering you on.

rmm:  I cant wait for you to get your results!  maybe while in town you should pick up a first response test too so you dont have to wait on dr office!!

AS for me i have to call my family dr now to let her know so she can refer me to my ob.  Im gonna ask her to test my level again to make sure its rising but nausea kicked in big time today  ughhh  i cant even feed chase without gagging.  The smell of baby food is awful
Thanks girls. i will let u all know something as soon as i know.  I might pick up a test.  i got at 11:15 so... i am hoping to know something quickly.
Rmm: waiting....

Sherry: Ha! I had immediate symptoms with dd :0
wow Sherry!  Maybe  it wont be bad for too long.

All: I wont know until tomorrow. Oh well!!!  i will post as soon as they call me.  I will test again in the morning just for the heck of it.

Rmm: well that stinks!!! I have checked back several times today and will continue to do so!
Trust me  i was wanting to hear back today. the only thing they called to tell me was that my calcium was too high.
Viewing 2601-2800 comments: