Our Turn Soon...
Welcome ladies! I hope we can all continue to support, inspire, and hope together. Some of us have already been through multiple rounds together, facing this roller-coaster with fearless optimism, and I have been so uplifted by the ladies' kindness, knowledge, and understanding. We invite you to join in....

We are here because we know it will be our turn soon!
Goodmorning all :)  Well this morn cd20 an got me a +opk but my cbfm is still high reading - no peak yet so Ill test again tomm to see if i get a peak read.  I cant wait til the 14th :)  Supper happy thoughts for us Trying ;)  For me I think its just my levels outta wack cause i wasnt on fert meds when i got preggo with chase  just synthroid and metformin so im hoping thats all  need this time around.  
Trying: wow that is a lot to do in one day but at least u can scheduled it all that way.  I am so excited for u and sherry.  Gl on the 14th. Trying it would be nice if u were right and i started us off this month with a bfp. then u can sherry could follow and Luv.

Sherry wow girl I am excited to see that u did get your + this morning. SSBD. I hope u get a bfp  How crazy would it be for u to be  right there at a bfp going to the re.  you will be 8-9 days po when u go.  it is possible that when they do your bw they will come up with a low hcg.

This weekend is dh and mines 6ths anniversary. I should know by then if this month of shots worked. for now i am not holding my breath.  with me being sick i highly doubt it. It would be nice though.  It is amazing to think about how far u ladies have come. thanks for still being here for me.  This has been one long journey. the other group i joined once all of u left  is now like our group was. most of them have had there babies or are several months pregnant so they never get on. It is so hard losing your support groups.  It was so nice that you guys picked back up  when they started leaving.
morning ladies.  Well after yest morn +opk I decided to take another one before bed to compare and the line was now super dark - darker than control line so we bd ;) so this morn i too another and was still + but didnt get peak reading on my cbfm so kinda confused this month.  I will confirm O with temps and go from there
What is cbfm?  Gl luck sherry. I hope u get a bfp. I would bd tomorrow too.
Cbfm - clear blue fertility monitor. I didn't test this morn but did take temp  but will bd tonight.  

Luv!  Congrats on your BFP!  Hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy
BFN! doing ok today.  I am so excited for two friends of mine who have both told me in the last week that they are pregnant. One of them just announced to everyone that she is pregnant with twin boys.   it just stinks that it cant happen that easy for all of us.  Neither of them have had trouble.

My cousin also called me upset because she just miscarried. they had been trying and then when she went to the dr in Sept  he told her her uterus  was swollen so he put her in birth control  and some other med.  She got a + pregnancy test(4) and then went in for blood work.  turns out she was pregnant back in sept when her put her on the meds.  now she just miscarried. she is so upset.   I am being there for her even though her mother is upset that she is not talking to her about it.

Life is so unfair!!!  U have people like my boys bio mother who it just comes so easy to and then people like us who have to fight so hard for it and still dont get it.

There are days where i wonder if  i should just go get drunk every night of the week during my time to try,  live in a hot tub, have sex in every room of my house and even my parents house, and the car.  Maybe then i would get pregnant.

Thanks for listening to me vent!!
Be patient hun. I know it's running thin, but have faith. I still pray for you often and know your time will come. Take time to relax and do stuff for yourself. De-stress. Sorry this has been a long journey, but when you finally do get a BFP the journey really just begins! :) Sending love your way...
Thanks Amanda! for now i am enjoying the boys  and loving every minute of it. Days like yesterday seem to get to me.  hormones, cramps and pms just make it so hard to hold on to the happy place 100% of the time.   Thank you for all of your prayers.   I almost feel like i am being tested too far at this point. I think i also know that   the babys birth date just passed so it reminds me of the babies lost( one on the birth date of the other. then the others after that) Plus my anniversary is tomorrow  and it will be 6 wonderful years of marriage and 4 wonderful years of dating  and i still have not been able to birth him any children. God blessed us with two beautiful sweet boys but part of me doesn't feel like a woman because i cant do this one thing that comes so easy to others.  I know i should not feel like less of a person but i do. I cant do what the woman is suppose to do! to have a child is a blessing from God  a true blessing. Right now God isnt giving me that blessing and i dont know why. i think it would be easier if i did.  For now i am still just trusting that His time is best and that it will come!!!! I have to fight through moments like yesterday and i do that by venting to you guys. Thanks for listening.
Trust me when i say i feel blessed to be a mother and a wife to  the best husband in the world!!! On days like yesterday i remind my self of the blessings that God has given me and  remind myself that several women in the Bible where barren but then were blessed with great mean of God for sons.
Rmm: I know you  are really struggling right now! Try to stay posititve and it is ok to get mad and vent, we have to let it out somehow. It really HAS to be your turn soon!!!!

Sherry... lots of prayers for our appts!!

I am doing well with the little ones, ny nniece is a pretty easy baby but seems very imature compared to mine... just more baby like but she is good. I picked ;her up Thursday and have her til Weds. Im sure the fun will continue.:) My sister had her surgery and it is definitely amazing she got preg with her. She had a full hysterectomy and they removed EVERYTHING!!! SHe also had an appendectomy and they had to block a nerve. The scar tissue was so bad her uterus and her bladder were attached... She hopes to go home tonight though.
Please stay strong and you will definitely get your BFP. God be with you all.
Thanks girls. I will keep my head up. My early temp was 97.9 late temp 98.6. Both down so i decided not to test.
My cramps are killing me but at least i am starting a new cycle and started i started around 3am. I dont know what to think of my cycles. the last 3 have been odd. although last month i got a bfp and then started. this month just bfns. I am so glad i started  before my 5am shot No shots for a few weeks for me.. so nice!.

I am hoping i will get blessed and hit it on the second cycle of shots.  I am so scared that my enod is back and i will have to have another surgery.  That will really stink!!!

I am going to use early temps from now on.
Rmm: you also need to remember not to look at day to day temps!  look at the big picture. Also compare to previous cycles.  Sorry Af came :( Praying for this cycle for you

Trying. Can i tell you how exixed i am for our appts tomorrow  heheheh. I know they gonna be mad that hubby not there. But since i already know what the problem is kinda pointless for him to take a day off work for it.

As for me i think im 6dpo today so I will test in another week but hopeful i will go back on my meds and get preggo right awway like i did with chase.  Praying i do have to go on clomid
sherry  I will try. i have not been temping that many cycles.   each cycle has been a different length and then i got a bfp on   one so it kind of makes it hard to  follow them. Plus i have changed things each cycle. prenatals and shots added.  I will try to look at the other cycles and compare them.  My cm did not match up to my bbts this month.

I cant wait to hear how your and Tryings' appointments go.  I hope that u get good news.

My cycle is light today so unless it gets heavier or spots for a few days i will start the heprin back on the 6th night of my cycle.  6 days off does not sound like a lot but it is so nice just having a few days with out shots.  
hi ladies, well had my RE appt this morn.  I have a new RE as the one i had last year moved to a dif clinic.  He seems really nice.  He practiced in Europe. And already has another clinic in Toronto so here it goes.  He looked at my files from last year and didnt say anything except all my tests look good.  So I did my pap and since im 7dpo  i will have to go in for day 3 bloods and an u/s to monitor follicles (which the other re didnt do).  Then have to wait to do day 21-24 bw so that brings me to middle of Dec.  Hubby has to do bw also and a semen analysis.  Then can finally go back for my followup appt .  So looks like no meds til then. all and all just looking forward to moving on.
Yeah sherry! glad all went well.  my temps did a weird spike this morning but  it know it is a fluke because i am way to early to  O.  Sherry i hope u get a bfp this month and then dont have to go through any of it.  GL

Trying how did your apt go?
Hi ladies!!!

Rmm: :( Maybe this is just what you needed, your body will get used to the shots and they will work next cycle... I am optimistic!

Sherry: That is good they are doing all the testing. It is good to see where things are.

My appointment went very well. She gave us a big hug and was glad we were back! My dh did all his tests but will take a year to get results back. I did my pap, us and blood work. My us showed my egg count looked great (was low last time) and shows my uterus was thick so should have ovulated. I did have a little cyst but should go away. The did my bw to make sure I did O and that to see if I was pg. I have to call to do the day 2-3 bw and us as soon as I start (was supposed to yesterday) but thinking stress? I still have my niece, we bought a bigger car and have been really busy so hope to start no later than tonight! They did call yesterday to let me know I did O but pg test was - which I was sure of anyway :) So I will be doing IUI this cycle whenever I start.... Nervous and excited!!! Oh and my ds wanted bunk beds, he sold his Lightning Mcqueen race car bed so we put them together last night and my dh asked where he was ging to sleep, top or bottom? HE said bottom, my baby brother will sleep on the top! He also keeps saying we are going to have 3 babies... (he is including his dd but not sure about the other 2?). He cracks me up!! It is going to be a little stressful, getting off work suddendly and driving down to the RE  since it is 4 houras away, several times but I am excited. I spoke to my boss yesterday and they are excited for me and said for sudden trips to call him and he will take care of it... he is an amazing principal!!!
Wow on the good egg count.... i didnt know they could do us to get egg reserve.
A year for dh's results!!! why? "What good will that do?

I love the way ds thinks. that is so cute  that he wants 3 more.
YOu have a great boss!!! i am glad  to know that u have one that laid back and relaxed.

ALL: my temps were back down.  I decided to look for a new hemo dr. I found one that does blood disorders only and not cancer!! she also works with pregnant girls and  was able to get me in on the 13th. i will have to drive 1 hour to see her and they dont allow kids  but  it is worth it. also she is only in the office 1 day a week and in another office 1 day a week.  She said if i found out i was pregnant to call her immediately. She is happy i am on the heprin and thinks that i needed to be on it.. she might do her own blood work and wants me to not take my dosage the morning i go to see her.
What do should i start doing the strips?
Ugh... it will take a week to get my dh results back, not a year :) I am not sure what all she saw in US but she did say the egg count was much better so however that works?

Glad you found a hemo dr, maybe that is the trick for you!!! 1 hour isn't too bad, mine RE is 4 hrs :( Luckily my mom lives down there so she can take kids or meet me and help me :)

Good luck and af came today as expected so only a day late and I am off for day 2-3 ultrasounds and blood work Sun at 9:30 am... Here we go :)
yeah!  I hope this is your magic cycle. you and i are only a few days apart in cycle.  I am doing the meds my self this month. maybe that with the blood thinners and lots of bding will be the trick for me. plus the new hemo dr will be great. Maybe God needed me to find her before i could get pregnant.
Rmm: That would be so amazing if it worked for both of us at the same time :)

I am actually having to call today day 3, so a day behind what I thought. AF started Fri am then stopped and re started Sat afternoon so they want me to back up a day. I did my bw and us yesterday morning and cysts were gone so this round is a go so far. Still waiting on DH results but hope to hear soon. I started Clomid and baby asprin this morning. I am already feeling the effects of the clomid... didn't miss this!!! I go back at 7:15am next Monday for CD 10 bw and us. They are watching my egg quality closely this time since I am now 35 :( I am excited but also nervous...
trying today is cd 8 for me.   I am just relaxing this cycle. i feel no pressure. I am doing  my follistim just because i have it left over  and it is about to expire. I didnt want to waist the money.  I figured what could it hurt.  We all know the most i have had wa s3 follicles and even with iui i  never got more than 1 baby. so i figured  maybe it would up my odds.  I am still not banking on it working.  It is also nice having the distraction of all of the holidays.  I am trying to bd every other day since i dont have a tirgger just in case one releases early or late. Questions if u dont use a trigger can your follicles release the eggs at different times.  well at different  days with they each get mature. say one is at a 15mm, 1 at 18mm but  1 is 22 so it goes ahead and pops. will the other ones stop or will they keep growing until they pop.  could i get pregnant with two different babies on two different days?

i know the likely hood of me eve getting pregnant with one is 1/25 chance.   just a thought!!
Rmm: Interesting thought... I am not really sure the answer to that question. I have to say I doubt it though. I think the hormone makes them all release together and those that didn't produce an egg or get large enough would just go away. Like I said, I am not sure though. I know for me the follicle had to be over 18 to be valid so I only ended up with which luckily was all I needed. I hope to be that blessed and lucky again! I am excited for you thoughj... we all know you can GET pregnant so we have to keep you PG which seems like you are finally after over 2 yrs are getting some info! SSBD... I am on ly on day 4... longest month of my life but like you I think the Holidays will keep me busy and my mind off things
well cd35 today no af , no signs of af  neg test  SIGH  the one cycle i want to start asap and it will be my longest one yet.  I just wanna start my bw to get things rolling.  

We have all got a cold here so we're all just takin it easy.  Hard on chase though cause hard to breathe at night with a green snotty nose ( good thing for vicks plug ins)  I hope af comes today or tommorrow  I think my cold threw things off a lil
Sherry: I hope you start soon, that is so frustrating. We all have colds here too, that time of year :( It is hard on the little ones especially at night time. I think it may have thrown my cycle off a bit too, but we will see how it goes.

I got my CD 3 results and they are all normal. My DH was better than last time but not great. His count was 19mil, and the strict was 8% which is better than the 4% last time. SO, just waiting til Monday to do my CD10 us and blood work.
me too!  for 9 cycles after chase were all 30 days then oct was 35 and now this month im 35 days today and waiting. Totally *****.

On a good note though  happy thanksgiving to all my american friends!  
Sherry i hope u get to feeling better along with the family. I also hope u start soon or get a bfp.

Trying yeah for good bw results for u and better for dh. it is always good to go up in numbers.  it was ok that u did not know. Dh was the one that thought of it. I am betting u are correct and u just go all at once.

My temp was still down  but cm is now creamy and watery together.
Girls i think it is something in the air. because  this past month 36 day cycle, month before 34( bfp but then started), Then 4 months in a row  of 28 day cycles, then a 34 then 28 then 26, then 24, so my cycles have been all over the place.

Last cycle i Ovulated cd22, month before cd23, month before that cd 14,  cd14, CD 14/15, cd14/15, CD 20, CD 14/15, CD 12, CD 10, CD 22/23... I honestly dont know what day i will O on this month. .
Rmm: Crazy cycles!!! Mine were all 28 days and +opk cd 17 or 19 each time then this month had a 30 day cycle so no idea what changed... UGH! Well, I guess time will tell for all of us :)

Happy Thanksgiving!
well ladies af showed her face so i go in on Sat for bw and ultrasound then back in again between cd 21-24 for bw then if my cycles go the way they have been i will be taking my hpt on xmas day!!!  Now that would be a merry xmas :)  but i prob wont get my followup appt until after the new years with all the closures during the holidays - which wold be weird cause it was Jan that i started seeing RE when i got preggo with Chase. and got preggo the following cycle in  late feb.  Will be weird doing all the bw and ultrasounds though.  I didnt have to do it last time.  

To all my american friends happy gobble gobble
Happy Thanksgiving to u girls.

Trying im hoping this cycle will be more normal for both of us. I have to tell that i don't miss the symptoms the meds give u. I forgot how bad they were. They make u feel like u r pregnant even though u r not. Im still hating my heparin shots. They burn so bad!

Sherry Christmas would be great to get a bfp. If this cycle follow s the last few i will find out around the 16th or 17th. Meaning i will have already seen my hematology dr.   If the meds speed up my cycle then I  will know before i go see her.

Just a little venting: these meds increase my sex drive. Im driving dh nuts because i want to bd every day right now.  I told him that his last 3 sperm test for iui  were between 160-180 million with 100% modality. That was 36 hours after bding. I told him it couldn't hurt to bd every day. He still said No.  Grrr!
how are u ladies doing? are u opking and temping?
I dont think i have oed yet. i did a a semi + opk cd 13 less+ cd 14. temps still not up.  I posted a picture on my journal for cd 14. I  stopped shots cd13 because i ran out of meds. i am still on my blood thinners. i am hoping that this is my magic month.  in 2 1/2 wks i got see the hemo.  hoping for good news.
Hi ladies!

I don't do temps cause my dr said they were unreliable and for me that showed true:( I start OPK's tomorrow and call when I get a + so I can go in the next day. The last time I had to trigger though, so if I don't get a + by fri, I will go in fri for us and trigger. My follicles looked good today. On the right I had a 11.7 and 10.3 then a couple too small to count so all is in order. I will be doing IUI no later than this coming weekend. In that case I should know by the 15th or 16th...It woudl be great if we all had a wonderful Christmas surprise... wouldn't it??? Lucky you on those count numbers!!! DH was only 19mil and 85 morph... in the stirct it was 8% though and last time it was 4% so definitely better though not great! We can do this though:) December is going to be a wonderful month for all of us :):)
I hope it works this month for all of us. I got my + opk tonight. I will try to post pic from phone. If not then it will have to wait until the morning. Dh and i bded tonight also. I may bd tomorrow too just in case. What do u ladies think. Let me know when u get ur +.
picture is posted in journal. my temp jumped my .3. i will bd again tonight and i am not sure about tomorrow. what do u think?
Yes, BD again to make sure you catch it! Yes you O usually about 24-48 hrs after a +opk I was told... GOOD LUCK!! This is our cycle.... I am ready yet nervous:)
Try to relax. I know it is easier said. Im sure all will be fine. Did they keep dhs sperm to use at the iui or just throw it out. Maybe they can use it plus some fresh. That would double his sperm count. This last time was a lot better for him.  

We bd last night again. Dh was worried that because we bd 24 hours before on both days that it wouldn't work. He may ne right but i was thinking like you... more sperm in there  could not hurt. Temperature was 97.9 so another jump. I'm taking it as a good sign and saying 1dpo. Not completely sure i am right but i like to think i am.  So test date for me will be 12 11 12.  We will only find out a few days apart. Im just hoping u r as blessed as last time and i get to join you.  If it is + then i will be 6 wks on Christmas day. Plus i will get to see my hemo 2 days after bfp. Im trying not to get my hopes too high. Part of me is worried it didn't work. I keep thinking of my last iui 3 great one 17+mm and 1 back up 180 million with 100% modality post wash inserted right into my cervix and it still didn't work.  Lol dh is right the opposite,  he is worried we will be like john and kate.
Rmm: I know, always a part of us that feels like we shouldn't get our hopes up but part of us still does anyway! Haha, John and Kate... well I just look at it like this, God only gives us what he knows we can handle and if he thinks you can.. well then YOU CAN :) I was a little worried about twins this time since my RE discussed it and after having my niece for 10 days that was a concern but after going to my appt and seeing only 2 and one is already dominant then I am not concerned. I only had one that got to size with my dd so this time... hope I am just as lucky and blessed. I am keeping you in my prayers. I know that the IUI didn' t work for you BUT you have been preg a few times so we know you can get there... I believe it IS possible for you this round :)
Trying: well said and thank you for the prayers. i will be praying for u that your iui works.  I hope it is as perfect as last time.
hi ladies :)  yay for your +opk rmm :)   And yay for your dominant folli trying heheheh .  I didnt realize you were going straight to iui.  Thats great

As for me I do temp and do opks usually from cd 17- 22 cause i usually dont O until cd 21 so i dont wanna waste them.  I put up the xmas tree and house all decorated yesterday.  I love this time of year
Me too. trying. it is so nice.

try getting a batch off of ebay.  i got 60 opks + 30 hpts for 14 including shipping.
I love Christmas too. we have up all of the decorations except the stockings.  i dont have my cards out yet... i have got to get on that.

that message above was for u.
try getting a batch off of ebay.  i got 60 opks + 30 hpts for $14 including shipping.  if i dont use them all i will just resell them.  

how great would it be off all if us got bfps together... i know crazy wishful thinking... trying to keep hopes down.  i would so love to tell dh that for Christmas  we get a baby.  then we would get to announce it on V day. Tell my mom it is due  some time near her anniversary. ok so enough of that talk i need to realize that it is a very low chance but with God all things are possible.   so my pregnancy count down tracker has me at 1dpo... so far nothing on med help. i think it is correct... what do u think sherry?
Sherry: I too was surprised to be doing IUI so fast but Dr said it worked last time so we will do it again. We are doing about the exact same thing. No +opk yet as I expected. I will Call RE in the morning if I don't get a + today to see about coming in for the trigger as I expected. I have no sign of a +opk so pretty sure I will be going that route again.

My biggest concern right now is I have had this cold... feeling more like a sinus infec now and don't want to go to Dr and get meds in case they mess wiht things :( My dd has been on breathing treatments and antibiotics now for a few days wiht sinus infec, ear infec steroids for lungs cause cough was so bad for so long...over a week :( She is doing better now and finally slept last night.

Well, here goes another day... thinking of you all :)
Trying i hope u get to feeling better. i am glad your little girl is feeling better.  Maybe u will get your lh surge. AT least it is giving your follicles some more time to grow.

ok  girls both sights have me at 3dpo today. that would also make the opk correct. so i am giong with it.  WE bded twice the day before  1 time the day of and 1 time the day after. so i am hoping at least one of his swimmers made it to the egg and implanted in it.. now i can only pray the egg implants into my uterus and holds on really really well. MAy my betas at least double and we get a great heart beat.  I  know all of this is wishful thinking  but with God all things are possible.   I am not letting dh know that i am already 3dpo.  for now he thinks that i could still o  late. so we will bd again tonight.  
i do get my opks off ebay.  way cheaper.

rmm: i never tell dh when im gonna o that way he doesnt feel the pressure to perform. Remember its hard on them too!  

Trying - That great about iui.  IF i dont get my bfp this cycle im still happy to just get things started again with the Re so i should be going back for followup i guess after xmas .  Possibly before but dont think so.   We have all been sick here too but my dh is now on prescription cough meds.  Tis the seaon.  

As for chases update  he will be 1 on Sunday.  So excited. :)
Chase will be 1... that is very exciting!!! My dd is 17 mos, doesn't seem possible does it???

Well, still no+opk as I expected so I will be calling tomorrow to see what they say... looks like I will be getting a trigger but I do know they will at least be having me come in for an us to see if my follies are big enough... last time one stopped about 14 I think and the other was 20 so that is why I triggered... anxiously waiting for tomorrow :0
Well, call me crazy but I just spent like an hour looking through old posts to see what my follicle sizes were and how the IUI appts went. I couldn't remember exactly so now I feel like I know what I did and should be planning for this weekend :)

Last time on CD 10 follicles were at 9 & 11 so they figure I should get LH surge by CD 15. I didn't so they did us and the follicles were at 20.5 and 14 so I triggered at 7pm and then did us next morning and folliclles were at 24 and 14.8 so only one matured enough...

This time on CD 10 I had 2 follicles and they were 10.3 & 11.7  so makes sense if they grow at the same rate that they will be big enough by CD15. I am planning to to opk right at 12noon and call Dr with results :) Seems like my path is pretty much the same?
Sherry Chase will be 1 in a few days. wow time flys.  i am so excited for u.

Trying i wish u te best!!! let us know.

Temp still up for me . 4dpo.  i did have an org last night and started cramping. TRying can u ask your dr about Orga.. during the tww. i was also cramping this morning.. what if i messed something up.
My cm is really really thick creamy.

Have either of u heard about eating grapefruit during the tww?
I don't remember about the grapefruit... I do remember there was a good time and a bad time to have it when trying but don't remember the details...
Creamy cm was a good sign for me so praying for the same for you... also, I cramped and even bled after IUI and it stuck soooo maybe it pushed it up in there??? Well, I will ask RE about org during the 2ww for sure! That is a great question.
how did it go? did u get your + opk? have u talked to the dr?  i know u were going to retest at 12 and then call.
-opk as suspected. On hold with Dr office now.

Yep, I am off to my house to throw some clothes in a bag and head to Dr... it is 3 1/2 hrs away so here we go:0
drive safe!!!
Only 1 follicle matured just like last time. It is at 18 now so they say it should be ready tomorrow. The plan now is to test again tomorrow then if I get a +opk I will do IUI Sunday. If I get a -opk I will trigger tomorrow night(alredy got it just in case) and then I will do IUI Monday morning.... I hate the anticipation!!!!
So excited trying!!  Thinking of you this weekend.  
As for me its a busy one. I'm doin the kids xmas pics today then the santa clause parade tonight (its so nice at night when floats are all lit up) plus we got snow yesterday so that's nice too- then tomorrow is chases bday so havin my parents and dh parents over for cake :).  
Oh fun, I think the Christmas parade is going on tonight at home too... I am going to see if I get a +opk here in a bit then if not drive home so I can come back on Monday with dh. We are supposed to do Christmas pics tomorrow but I am not sure how the timing is going to work with driving back down sooo... we will just have to see. I am such a planner and sometimes it is hard to step back and wait but not much else I can do, right :)
Sherry enjoy your weekend.  Post pictures of little man with his cake.

Trying im glad you had one mature follicle.  Did u drive home? We did breakfast with Santa this morning also picture s and face painting.  Family reunion at noon. Then super with dhs mom and dad. Busy day.
Also temp 98 and i
Am Moody  no real desire to eat. Im think it is shots.
Hi ladies!

Well, I drove home Sat and dh and I had a pretty major tiff. We NEVER fight so it was odd. He started throwing out that he had no say in the decision making of this one and a bunch of crap which is crap, he was on board and went to dr with me even when I asked if he didn't want to.I was so angry at him, mainly for going along with things and now we are 16 days into this and he starts going back... Anyway, turns out his biggest concern is the cost of another baby and I understand that . After talking about it we are good and he is fine with it but is worried about the cost of child care for a 3rd... we pay 800 a month for 2 so it is a lot. We ended up taking the kids to see wreck it ralph and had a good eve. Today we went to cut a Christmas tree and had fun wiht the kids. I did my shot at 11:30 last night and we are driving down together tomorrow for IUI. He has to be there are 10 then me at 11:30. I told him if he had 2nd thoughts he better tell me before I did shot and he swore he was fine with it, I know that we will have to make some changes but it is worth it! Hard to believe in 12 hours I will be doing this :):) So nervous!!!
trying i am so glad u guys worked that out... yeah i would say he waited a little late to tell u he had issues with this.  I would have been mad too.  I am glad u got it all worked out. with mean they dont really think about stuff  until after u discuses it.  I bet u loved putting up your tree. it sounds like u had a great weekend. GL with the iui.  We will now be in the tww together.

I had a Weird temp jump yesterday morning, back down this morning to just above my first temp spike. I have heard of implantation dip I have never heard of an implantation spike. plus i am cramping.  That could mean af is coming early. I hope not.

have any of u ladies ever had this?
Rmm: I hope the temp spike means something good, don't know that I have ever had it though. I stopped temping since my RE said it wasn't always correct and she felt it caused more stress than good.

Well I am up and waiting for the sitter, we have decided to leave the kids home so they can play... long trips are hard on them, just down and back wil be about 7 hours in the car today and we aren't going to do anything else so don't feel they should have to do that :) I got really sick last night, had a massive headache yesterday and it got worse as the night went on and then sick to my stomach and dry heaves. I am thinking from the trigger shot but it was miserable. i am still a little off today but nausea is less. I don't remember having it like this last time... yuck! Well, here goes nothing...
trying i pray it works for u.

It has never made me sick.. who knows.
I am home and well, here we go 2ww :)

Rmm: We are just a week apart!

I researched it and the HCG can make you nauseaus and cause headaches which I am still having for as long as it is in your system. So, I think that is what happened. I did talk to the Dr today and she said yes, it can definitely cause pregnancy symptoms. I am just glad today was better :) I am going Friday for my progesterone test then next Friday for HCG and progesterone.... come on baby stick!!!
Wow everyone havin busy weekend!   Chases bday was fun! And pics turned out awesome so can't wait to get them in 2 weeks ( and I will post) I'm about a week. And a half away from o so crossing fingers.  

Crossing fingers for the 2 of you!!!!  Praying for a super sticky xmas this year.  ( I will be testing xmas morn CRAZY).
trying i am glad all went well.  What did the dr say about Oing during bd during tww?  I hope we follow each other.  My temps  went high for 1 day then dropped  and then this morning it was back to the 97.9. i am guessing  it was just a fluke.

Sherry Christmas day is a crazy day to test. Maybe God will bless u  with a special Christmas gift.
Rmm: I asked the Dr. and she said that is all fine during the 2ww. So, I think you are good.

As for me, still crampy today so work was not fun, running around with kids all day but I survived. Our Christmas party is tonight so we are going to get ready for that soon. This is going to be such a long 2 weeks but luckily I am busy so should pass fairly quickly...
it is always nice when you can stay busy and not think about it.  i will be good this weekend because our weekends are always so full. i will test Monday. i will let u know what it says.
I am still cramping too.  maybe cramping is a good thing.
I sure hope cramping is a good thing for you! I was soooo crampy yesterday but they eased up finally last night. I am already anxious to test and see if the HCG is out of my system. I didn't do that last time so when I got my faint BFP at 9dp IUI I wasn't sure if it was still the trigger or the real thing so I bought some cheapies last night and will test Friday morning before I go for my bld wk to check progesterone. This time I want to know it is out of my system before I anxiously start testing next weekend :) I am anxiously waiting to hear your results RMM!!!!
It is smart to test it out of your system.  That way u will know it is a true bfp. I am also glad that your pain has eased. cramps are no fun!!!  The earliest i might test would be Friday morning. i just know it wont show up this early for me.  the earliest i have ever tested has been 7dpiui to make sure it was out of my system and then did 13dpiui. my goal is to wait till Monday.
I am trying not to count symptoms. although i am have some nausea it is light and then i am starving at night. I am so gassy it is really embarrassing.  i also look 6 months pregnant after i eat. the bloating is every month. once i start producing progesterone i swell like crazy
Ugh, it is so hard not to over think every symptom! I got extremely bloated this time around too but no shock since I am back on clomid and the trigger! I would test Fri but that is because I wouldn't be able to wait! I plan to wait til Fri to test next week but I know Weds I will be going insane soooo we will just see.

I had a really rough day. I guess maybe my hormones but I don't know. I had it out with a lady today that works in student services because I wanted her to rescedule a mtg for me and she went off telling me how I can schedule my own mtg because I am never there and am taking so many days off... UMMMM I don't have any days scheduled to take off!!! She somehow managed to call and get the other lady that works at my school wiht the same first name's schedule so I went down and talked to the director I was so ticked! Stress I didn't need. I hope it is resolved but I am still pretty upset, don't even feel like working there anymore! I have had run ins with this person before but this was the worst one yet. I have been crampy this afternoon so hope it isn't the stress :(
I am sure all will be fine.  try to relax and i hope the get it resolved  for you tomorrow. I cant stand people like that who cant admit when they are wrong.   I dont miss that part of it. Really i dont miss teaching that much.  I am my own boss. I may give in but i am really trying not to. part of me wants to test tomorrow just in case  am then i can catch the hemo dr this week  instead of having to wait until next Wednesday.  

Take a deep breath and relax!
Thanks, rmm. It is nice cause know you understand! Teaching has to be one of the hardest things I have ever done, dealing with the state requirements, too many bosses, over 40 parents, IEPs, paperwork, etc... there is never enough time! I want to go back to school for SLP and do in home service so I only have to deal with myself and the state! Everything is so complicated, it is just mentally exhausting. I am considering going back to the detention center... more money and less stress. It is far away, an hour drive almost instead of 10 min which I will miss and there are other things I will miss but I want to go back to school and do something that makes more money and still works with the little ones. I just don't know when the right time is because I have to work right now, financially!

Well, you are stronger than I am to have not tested yet. I would test Fri morning then you can call the Hemo when you (not if you) but when you get that BFP :)
I hated the political games of it all.  State would give me a great  review  all exceeds and then my boss who was only there 2 days a week would find something wrong.  U had to kiss everyones butt. Do way to much paperwork. i felt i need a person just to do the paperwork part of it.  I think that is why i loved the long term subbing i did the last 2 years.  I was doing them a favor because state loved me, i could actually do the ieps, meetings trainings, parent teach conferences, report cards, you name it i could do it and they needed me to fill in that spot.  i was well loved and the parents who did get ticked off with me were the ones who  had really showed the butts in the past with other teachers  so i was the one that was backed.  it was very different. but I also went to a county school instead of city.

ok, so i started  out this morning cramping and with back pain.  when i went to pee i had 1 spot on my panties. i had one brownish pinkish post when i wipped. so now i am wearing a panty liner. i tested just incase it was the early signs of a mc that way i could call the dr and have them up my meds.  it was bfn.  i am hoping and praying it is implantation but the cramps  are odd. it might be af really early. (cd 25, 10dpo) I had 1 spot 6dpo but knew it was really early so  thought it might be implantation... now i just dont know.
Teaching is a stressful job, I have a M.Ed. and am certified in elem. ed, special ed, early childhood ed, and as a reading specialist. This is great because it helps me to be more desireable but it doesn't help with those who have never worked in the classroom with 40 special ed students between the ages of 3 and 5. :(

Oh.... I am hoping for implantation or something, that is very early to have AF!!! I would retest tomorrow! Did you use a early response test???
i just used the cheepy ones i bought off ebay.... i dont know the sensitivity of them.  spotting pink now... just when i  wipe but  it is like the start of af. mild cramps too.

THat is a lot of kids!!! way too many not to have 2-3 helpers.
Luckily I do have 3 aides... but still hard to plan and do IEPs on 40 students every year plus child find testing, METs to have other areas considered and every one that is going to kinder next year has to have a transition meeting. Last year I had over 100 meetings!!! Its insane :(

NOOOOO! AF! I will not believe it!
Those meetings and paper work alone will kill u. i hated doing ieps and all of the case plans, then u have the what ifs.. 40 kids to do that for  is way too many.  u need some one to do the full time testing some one to do the full time data entry. I didnt have half of your degrees. if i were u i would see what else i could get. I am not sure i would want that drive.   If the state would stay out of it with all of the paperwork we could do a lot more with our time.  we could actually teach and work through issues instead of half do everything.

i have stopped spotting for now but am wearing something just in case. dh and i had a great moment tonight and then when i told him he would have to be careful because i had spotted and that i need a towel just in case he said no. he is so scared to do anything that might hurt our chances.  I know tmi sorry.
Not tmi, if we cannot talk on here where can we talk:) I think he is right though, take it easy for a few. I am very scared myself and I know that is silly but it is true. I do also know every time I spotted with both of my babies they told me no intercourse so it is best to wait it out. I am glad the spotting stopped and hopeful that in a day or 2 you will have  a BFP!

I got up and tested FMU at 4:30 am and it looked neg but after about 10 min I could see the other line so i now know the HCG is still slightly in my system. I will retest Sun morning in hopes that it is all gone and I can prepare myself to start testing for the real thing  in a few more days :) I was kinda surprised it was still in there but it has only been 6 days I goess.
I am out!!!! af showed up this morning at 8. i am cramping and moody.  i feel stupid for thinking it could happen this month. every other month  i have handled it better because  i have expected af to show because i kept my hopes down. this month i let myself thing because i have been on the shots, and we bded and i layed there for at least 30 minutes that we got it. i also let my self  think about my symptoms. cramping, spotting at what i thought was 6dpo but i guess was really 9dpo because of when af showed up.  i was so hoping for implantation spotting. i bleed with the first one so i was hoping this was the same.  so stupid!!! I have already cried this morning. I cant do this to myself.  why did i think God would say yes this time when he has said no every other time.
I tried drinking the hot drinks to keep my belly warm. I keep taking the pre-nat vit.  I didn't work out during the tww. we bded very little durning the tww.  I dont know what else to do!!! I dont know how much longer i can see the + in it not happening each month.   every month i am strong and say well God didnt let it happen because it wasnt His will.  Well it would be this month baby this go rounds so it is good it didnt happen last month. or with the mcs i said well maybe the child would have had problems or maybe i would have lost my life giving birth or .....

I go to baby shower after baby shower... have have had one fried get marred  several years after we did, have one baby, and now she is pregnant with twins. Another lady is 45 at my church, we are good friends and she is now 4 months pregnant. they were not trying.  my crapy  girl fried who didnt want a baby got married 4 years after me, wasnt trying and didnt want to get pregnant and  has a little boy.  I feel like that there is something wrong with me!!!! My cousin got pregnant at 17 and 19. She wasnt married and didnt really want them but she got them.  it kills me to see these girls who dont want to get them so easily and we struggle to have them!!!!  Oh and if i forgot to tell u ladies the boys bio mom is pregnant with her 4th.  I dont want u guys to think less of u  but i dont want another one of her kids.  it would be a different daddy, who knows what drugs she did... GRRR!!!! I love my first two that we adopted and  i am glad i have them. I would not trade them for anything. They are my boys!!! I would die for them.  I still want my own child that i carry in my belly.  I wanted my two boys even when i was was pregnant.

I know i am venting and i am sorry i am just having my first major melt down where i wonder what is wrong with me and why God thinks i am not worthy of  children.  I wish some times God would send an angel right down to me like he did some of the other women in the Bible to tell me either it will or it wont happen.  Who am i to question God or His will. I know God has a plan i just wish i know how much longer i was going to have to wait. Both mine and dh's family has given up that we will ever have children.  Now that they have given up( several months ago) and dh told me this month that he really wanted this to be our last cycle for a while because he didnt think it was worth it and he really didnt think it would work, I was the only one left thinking it would work and it was worth it. Now I am thinking they were right and i need to give up too.  Part of me whats to keep going but then how do i justify it.  
ITs ok to vent rmm!!  Thats what we are here for.  We are a support group good or bad ;)  Im sorry af showed.  Weird it came so early though.

As for me this cycle feels like its dragging on. I should O sometime in the next week as today is cd 16 and usually O around cd 21/22.  Thank god dh is on holidays next week  lol  good timing
Rmm: I am so sorry, I wish I could do or say something to make you feel better. i was thinking about you all day and the frustration that you must feel. It seems that everyone in this group finally got their BFP and here we are trying yet again and you are still trying for #1. Try not to lose faith and trust in God. I could say I know how you feel but I really don't. Even though I have been there, it wasn't the same because it wasn't the length of time you have gone through. It is beyond exhausting to see those others who don't try hard for children just get them handed to them. I am actually waiting for my little sis to call me now. I kept her daughter for 10 days and she "wasn't ready to have her back yet" but her bf wanted her home. So here we are again, she is supposedly very sick and has set her 6 week recovery back more and she is supposed to rest and not lift anythin over 10lbs so she cannot watch her daughter. It is difficult, I work full time and have 2 kids of my own to support but for some reason she thinks I should just take her. I am going to of course for another week and hope that she will chill but it's just crazy! I don't have a lot of extra money and childcare will cost me another $100 a week so that is going to be tough sense it is Christmas time and well... my kids are spoiled! I wish I could take some of your pain away. Try to rest for a while, see the hemo and take it easy. Maybe you just need a break... you deserve a baby and God knows you would be an amazing mom... he for some reason just has other plans for you at this time. Hang in there, we all love you and know it will happed for you!

Thanks girls, im doing so much better now. I was fine after i vented. Then i wanted to delete it.  I know God"s plan is perfect. I am trusting His will.  At least i wont have to do the shots until i see the hemo.

My temps still being up and af coming early through me for a loop.

Sherry gl bding next week. It is great that dh will be home.

Trying i would make her pay for the child care.  U r already doing more than enough.
Well got peak reading on cbfm this morn so looks like I'm gonna o in the next day!  Through me for suprise since I don't usually til cd21/22 so looks like I will be testing on my bday dec 23! Good thing we bd last night
Rmm: I am glad to hear your spirits are up! I hate the let down :(

Sherry: Good luck and hope it works out for you!

All: I am giong to test again in the AM to make sure trigger is out... should be by then. Nothing else going on wiht me other than my emotions have been insane but I know that is a mix of the clomid and trigger. Oh, also I am extremely bloated which I know is from the trigger... Only a few more days til I will know... not feeling very confident though :(
Hi ladies, how was everyone's weekend? I tested this am and got my BFN so i know the trigger is out now. I am so anxious now.... the last 5 days are like pure torture! How long can I wait to test??? I have had some cramping today, some leg cramps and back pain which is all very normal for af to show so only time will tell. AF is due sat so it isn't that far off really just seems like forever. I didn't sleep last nigh, up every hour and had to pee... hate that, did that with meds before too :( Hopefully I don't have to do this again!

We finally got our tree decorated, house decorations up and lights on the house this weekend. We got kids pics done with santa today and then I drove and met my BIL to get my niece. I have my hands full and will definitely be busy the next few days with her :) She will be 14 mos on Christmas day and is just starting to walk so she is a handful :)
I can't wait for your results this weekend trying!  As for me I oed early this cycle so now just to do cd21 bw and wait til dec 23. I hope I don't have to wait long for my followup appt. Or hope I get my bfp.  
I've also started to look for work again cause my EI runs out in Feb. Nice to be home with chase til he's 14 mthold but will be killer for me to get back in work mode
Sherry: What is EI? I am excited you O'd early so we will know sooner... long cycles make for a long time waiting for results :)

All: I am making myself insane!! I started googling this past weekend and found that you start producing HCG as soon as implantation occurs which is right about 7 days so you can start making HCG right at day 7... so as I told you guys I tested and got a neg sun morning but had a really rough night not sleeping and peeing every hour or so, so was it too deluted to be accurate? So I wanted to test this morning and it was just as dark as it was Friday... odd I think! So, I wonder what the chances are if I do get a BFP will teh HCG ever fully leave my system or will it just carry over and start building back up? Seems odd I know BUT if shot can stay in up to 12 days past trigger day and you can start building HCG as early as 7 dp IUI then it wouldn't ever leave my system... I AM GOING NUTS HERE!!! Have you guys triggered? What day did it leave your system if you tested to see if it was out?
EI is what we get in canada. We get 12 mths off work paid at 55 percent of your gross earnings. :).
Oh wow, that is awsome Sherry!!! Wish we had something like that here but definitely not:( We get nothing paid off unless it is saved up vacation time and well, that much isn't possible... lucky if we can take 6 wks off with pay.
Sure is quiet on here without you Rmm. Hope you are doing well and things go well with your hemo appt. I know you probably need a little break from all this.

I am already POAS aholic... I wanted to make sure the trigger was out and it doesn't seem like I even know if that is the case... oh well only time will tell.How are you feeling Sherry?
Wow looks like there is a lot going on in everyone lives.. So happy for you all trying again and Rmm im pulling for you hope it all works out..

Sorry I have been MIA my life has been so busy with work and Renos.  Norah will be 1 on the 29th and now Hubby and I are talking about trying again.. ;) So our fertility dr is going give us clomid again

I was sch to go in for surgery for a Repair of the bladder and urethra it has dropped and its hard to hold my pee.. Maybe tmi.. So I have been so stressed.. We did some research on it and not going to have it done.. Just going to live with it I guess..

Im so happy that we all have the support for each other..
welcome back watch!

AS for me kinda ticked today.  I called the RE yesterday cause i will be going in for cd21 bw tomm (which is fine) but i wanted to know how that affects my followup appt with the holidays approaching and she says the dr is only in tomorrow and next wed so would prob be in jan. UGHHH  so i asked how that works for me cause cd 3 should be around dec 24/25 and supposed to get cd3 bw and u/s done so she said we would have tp see cause they wont start a cycle around holidays   AGHHHHHHH so if i dont get my bfp that will be \2 cycles wasted.  Sorry just pissed.  My cycles doesnt stop because of holidays.  Just frustrated thats all
welcome back watch. it is amazing how fast time is going by. i am sorry to hear about your bladder problem.

trying i have tested it out before at 7dpiui. then got bfp 13dpiui.  u are fine. try not to stress.

Sherry gl.

ALL:as for me this month  i will go to see the hemo Thursday. it was crazy how many clots i passed this cycle. i am not sure the meds are working. i will do the strips and temps  and see what happens.  from now on i will not think + about a cycle.  I do much better when i dont think it happened.  honestly  i now dont know what length my cycles will be. I went form 35 to 25.  My temps finally dropped back down.  i really dont get it.
I have been mia sorry life has been busy. i see that every one is starting to try for another baby. we have been off bc since aug with not luck. with me have the pcos i do not have a normal cycle. I will have to make any appt wit the re the first of the year.

i can not belive that brooke is going to be 1 on the 25th. time has going by so fast.

Good luck to every one who is trying
Hi all, I am a wreck!!! SO I called RE yesterday to see if they had my progesterone results and they said they would have nrse call me back. I never heard back so called this afternoon and lady said "they don't call you unless it is under 20" I said well I called and asked for a call back. She said she would look into it then couldn't even find my results... not there yet???
Then she said she would call back. She called back adn they were 15.3 so may have to take progesterone suppositories.... then she will call back again. Then called back and said no, not if it is over 15. I am now kinda stressed! That is really low progesterone for me. Mine have always been between 30 and 70... what does this all mean??? UGH!
Then to top it off... I am still showing slight + on test this am... going nuts here :( If I get a BFN tomorrow I will be so sad cause it is like a roller coaster now :(
Also, opinion??? The lab here doesn't do stat so I can go to hospital for test or do it at the lab and get results on Monday... what would you do? Lady at front desk was no help so basically said it wasn't necessary to go get stat but why would the nurse order it stat if it didn't matter???

Watch: Welcome back!!! Sorry to hear bout the bladder stuff :(

Sherry: I would be very upset too!!!
Well, I am pretty down today... I started getting leg cramps yesterday and hungry like af is on her way. I tested this am and got a BFN and this is the day I tested last time that showed my BFP. I know it still seems early but I have always had early BFP's. I am starting to try and figure out how to do this again right at Christmas time. The timing would fall perfectly on my break from school so no days off BUT how to I come up with enough money to do it again a few days after Christmas... I don't know now if I should run and get my preg test at the lab or SQ. Only reason I will need it back same day is to schedule my next appt at RE so guess I will call and ask them tomorrow for an appt.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
weird thing for me. my cm is brown.  hoping it is noting bad.  i go to hemo tomorrow so i will up date u girls after wards.

Try: it is still early. i would save the money for  your iui if u feel it will be neg any ways.   Maybe u will not follow me and will get your bfp.
Rmm: Interesting... I hope you get some answers tomorrow!

I will test again after work and in the AM but if neg I will plan to try IUI again this month/early next and hope for a Christmas miracle... this totally stinks, I hate spending the money and getting nowhere :(
Good morning ladies.

Well, BFN just as I expected.... this totally stinks! I know we all really wanted to share a BFP for Christmas but that so far hasn't happened. Sherry, hnag in there since you are the only one left....I hate this let down!
Rmm... I am waiting to hear from you about your hemo appt!!!

Sherry... how are you feeling?

I am going for bw in the morning, going super early to get it over with and then to work. I know it's a bfn, I am crampy and ready to start :( THe sooner the better though so I can get things started for another round.
Hi ladies...well POAS this morning again in hopes somethign had changed bust still a BFN :( I hate this! Just not fair. I am going to go to the hospital and have bw done so the RE will know today its BFN and I can ask about trying again this next round. If it doesn't work this tme we will have to take a break for a few months. It is hard to take so much time off work to travel and the cost is so much. DH and I talked about it last night and we agree this time we will get a hotel and stay a couple nighs so I can take it easy, last time re ran some errands then 4 hour drive home and I had stressful work the next day so maybe I just need to relax. Also, I want to do the 2 days in a row like I did last time since tis didin't work adn it is slightly more expensive. Hang in there SHerry, still praying for you. And, awaiting great news from hemo from you Rmm
Sorry about the bfn... maybe it is just early.  if it is a true bfn then i hope af shows up soon to let u start over again.

sorry i did not post yesterday... it was a long day. i didn't get back home until after 5 and then had to fix super and take care of kids. dh helped.  So she explained the disorder a little better. She then said she was not sure that it was my problem.  she said that based upon all o f the different blood work  the last time  was extremely low which put me into a different category./ type or that it meant i had a clot or was pregnant. . Not that was the month that i got the bfp  two weeks later. but then started. but she said because the  blood pregnancy test was neg (1) that it would/ should not have been the cause of the problem. she then  told me that we could do all scientific stuff or we could do her experience but not scientific  or we could mix the two approaches. she told me about a few more disorders she was testing me for... one  breaks up clots. she said that with my numbers being this low and me not having a clot then my body might be breaking them up. she said that when the baby implants it breaks through and u clot around it allowing it to hold on then it breaks through another layer and u clot and it holds on tighter and again and again.  she said if u clot too much then u clot the baby off so then it cant grow any more so then u just shed it because it stops producing. the other thing means once u clot my body sees the clot and say wooo and sends the anti clot stuff to break it up a bit( which is normal and what allows baby to keep going), but instead my body does it until all of the clots are broken off or down.  which causes baby to detach. so she is testing me for this. she is also testing me for the protein s and a few others. It is crazy. i had 19 vials drawn yesterday.  i still wont know more for 2 weeks  when i go back.

she said for now i need to not get pregnant this month. " try not to get pregnant this month. i want to start with u the next cycle fresh. No stress this month of trying. No birth control.

She also told me i had to be careful if we did need iui or ivf because the meds make me clot more and increases my risk.  

I am also suppose to wear the special hoses for circulation. drink a ton of water and let her know if i am traveling for a long distance3+ hrs, flying, having surgery, taking fertility drugs,  and the list goes on.  
Hi ladies  well as for me kinda pissed just got off phone with RE's office to book my followup appt and cant get in til Jan 17!!!  WTF. So if i get a bfn this cycle that means next cycle is a bust too and will have to wait until my feb cycle to start anything.  GRRRRRRR .  So Right now im just trying to keep busy with xmas stuff and i will test next weekend and hope for the best bday gift ever;)

Rmm: looks like your starting to get some answers and a dr who is at least willing to try new things to figure it out!!

TRying :(  sorry for your bfn.  ITs hard having to travel that far for dr.  Prob the stress of it all with having your niece too
Wow Rmm... I am really sorry but hopefully this Dr will get you the things you need. It sounds like she really knows more than others you have been to and that she is going to get to the bottom of this. Getting these answers must be very difficult but it is finally answers you have been waiting for for so long now.

Sherry: That is nuts!!! I would be very frustrated too! Hoping for a BFP with no RE appt this month!!!

I am still awaiting my results... they are in no hurry to call obviously. They told me 45 min and the Dr would have them and well... its been almost 2 hours :( Not that I am not prepared but still *****!
Try: I hope they call u soon

Sherry: i was be upset too.  maybe u wont need them.

Well, I finally called and left a msg at RE and they just called me back and it was BFN as I expected. She asked if I wanted to try again and I said yes right away if that was ok. So, I am going to RE Sunday for a scan to make sure no cysts (I was shocked she will bring me in on Sunday  since I am supposed to work on Monday) and then I will start all over again only this time we will do the 2 days of IUI in a row like we did when I got preg with dd. I also asked how we would do it if my CD 10 scan fell on Christmas day and she said not a problem, they will do it day 9 or 11 then... so glad they are going to work with me! Ready for af so we can get this ball rolling!!!
That's great trying that they are working with you!  I'm still frustrated although I know its not the offices fault my cycle is around the holidays. So I will hope for a bfp this cycle or next without the RE. Funny thing is when I got preggo with chase I started taking the metformin and synthroid and the end of jan and bd on feb 21 and got my bfp!  And I will get meds around same time for this one!  Could be a sign lol.
Good luck girls.  Trying i hope all went well.  My re will let my ob do some of the bw and us for him... just a thought. All is well with me. Im tracking temperature s just for fun this cycle. They r off. Its nice not to worry about it. If we were trying i would worry about them. Im debating opks even then we r trying not to get pregnant. It will tell me when not to bd. It would be nice to not think about when to and not to have sex.
Rmm: I am excited for you to make some progress, you deserve to get the answers so you can do what you need to get that BFP. You have been so patient :)

Sherry: I don't blame you for being frustrated... I would be very angry if I couldn't try this month.

I had my scan yesterday and all looked good. I discussed what to do differently in hopes to have more than one follicle mature and they decided to change clomid to days 2-6 instead of 3-7 which will help keep one from dominating they said. They will not up my clomid cause they said that won't do it, it would just change estrogen levels which could cause other issues. I still have my niece but am taking her home Saturday so the timing should be perfect. My ds has a couple specialist appts in the valley on the 27th so I am going back to the RE that day myself and we will see what my follies look like then. For now I am trying to just stay positive but am very emotional then to top it off... one of my aides who got married in July (she's 21) came to me today to tell me she is preg. She was crying and felt really bad but didn't want me to hear from someone else... I cried and am sad but I am happy for her. She is a very sweet girl and deserves it. Her older sis has been trying to have a baby for a couple years now but hasn't gone to a specialist yet so I know this must be very hard on her as well. Just so much to take in :(
Hey girl I know alot about blood clots and thick blood.. I was having issues keeping a pregnancy and they found out I had Antinuclear Antibody so I had to take Fragmin shots during my pregnancy.. My body would attack anything that it thought was attacking me.. Also had to take baby aspirin while trying to get a pregnant it helped thin the blood  

So my update is... We aren't going to try to have another baby my body can't handle it any longer.. Being 37 and a mother of 4 my family Dr thinks its a bad idea.. But our fertility Dr said its ok just have to be careful and take it easy.. And DH would have to take some time off around the end of the pregnancy to help so I would be on bed rest again..
Watch I am o the bby asprin  and pren. I was on heprin but for the next two weeks she wants me off of it just until she can see my results again. We are not trying this month. It is odd not trying but it is nice.  i have no stress. i am doing temps just so i can compare it to the months before but  that is it.  I am hoping once we get back the last set of results that it will tell us what to do. maybe it will work.  if not then  my sis offered to be my surrogate. dh is excited about that option. She has pcos so i am not sure how that will work plus we will have to pay for her medical  and the ivf. it will get expensive.

Trying i am glad u are giving her back next week. we all know how u feel u are excited for them but at the same time wish it could happen for u too.  I hope it works for you this next time. It is odd for me to know that i will be 30 and dh 35 before we will have our first baby. dh said he was done at 35...  I assumed we would be done by the time i hit 30.