Our Turn Soon...
Welcome ladies! I hope we can all continue to support, inspire, and hope together. Some of us have already been through multiple rounds together, facing this roller-coaster with fearless optimism, and I have been so uplifted by the ladies' kindness, knowledge, and understanding. We invite you to join in....

We are here because we know it will be our turn soon!
sorry you're still not feeling very good.. hopefully your body will heal pretty soon and you'll feel better. I would agree with amanda, let your body rest and heal before trying again, there would be nothing worse than to get pg again right away and have complications/miscarriage bc of your body not being completly healed. I know it's hard to "waste time" though. Hang in there :)

oh, and no, twins don't run in either mine or dh family... but with clomid, there's a small probablity, and I would love that :) I just think it would be so much fun.. but i'm sure it would be so much more expensive and hard to take care of two babies at once.. specially since it looks like I won't be able to quit my job right away (depending on when I get pg I guess).
So, I got my progesterone results - 11.4
It appears I ovulated. Don't know when because my OPK never turned positive (unless I missed it). I guess I will test in one week or AF will show up. Thats all for now..
Camdy: I'm so sorry. Aren't these symptoms so tricky? That's how my last mmonth was... different symptoms that really pointed to BFP, but then AF showed... it's so difficult. But you'll feel better in a few days and ready to try again. Strength and faith to you!

trying: Good luck to you and DS! I hope you get great bills of health! I think this 200mg could be your month! I hope you get a good eggie from your cramping at 14!

mango: Well at least you know you O'ed! Did you BD even though you weren't getting a +?? Were you testing once or twice a day? It's a sneaky mystery....

rain: Weren't you having an US today? Your dr sounds really great. I hope he can help get everything on track for you.

ALL: Happy to be off clomid this cycle...interesting to see if/when I ovulate... thinking it will be sometime this coming weekend. I'm charting and will start doing OPk's wednesday (or maybe tuesday). I really think clomid gives us "symptoms"-- I'll be interested what it's like without the drug this round. Days fly before O for me...its the TWW that seems S     L     O    W....

Yes, we did BD a few times, because, I went to the doctor for a follicle check and she said that uterine lining was 9mm and follicle was good size (mature), ready for ovulation. So, I came home and we did BD. That day and next day. So, hopefully it was a lucky event for us, but the real question is when did I actually ovulate? Anyways, I will find out sooner or later, I guess. I am still taking a break from clomid next month, just cause I feel I need it. Last 3 months have been too emotionally all over the place. Plus, I am fasting and so I don't want headaches and bloating while I am fasting. The next step is to talk to the doctor for the month of september and see what he says. It maybe possible to take 50mg of clomid and do a trigger shot to ovulate. I feel that that might be a good option. Let's wait a month and see what happens. All the best to you ladies!
Wantmy1st: That is the same kind of pain I have. I keep thinking maybe I need to pee because that is how it feels but yes it is more in my ovaries too. Maybe we are both having ovulation pain. I hope that is it!!! I don't know if I am though, still no +opk but just checked yesterday so will check again tonight to see.

Rain: I say take it one day at a time. Do whatever works for you and whatever you are comfortable with. You know your body better than anyone so if you feel you need the break tell dh that this is for the best. Another mc would just be too hard!

Mango: Well, that is great news. I hope this all worked for you, I have heard of the opk's not working before so good luck and hope to hear great news in a week or so :)

Owl: I am anxious to see how your month off of Clomid goes. My Dr said we will do a round 5 if this month doesn't work. I tell you, the 200mg is doing something so hope this is the last time I have to do this. I am soooo tired, hot flashes like crazy, emotional and crampy! Plus I am hungry and my bbs hurt, ugh!

All: My ds was a trooper today. He had a rough one, 1st day back at the sitter so was pretty upset and cryed. Then picked him up early to go to the u/s and he was like "owey, mommy, owey." I don't think it really hurt but the pressure and the cold he was a little confused but he layed perfectly still for over 30 min. I don't have results for about 2-3 days. As for the blood work, he had to get poked twice. Poor little guy has such tiny little veins. It was so sad and he cryed but very lightly while I held him and watched. He did amazingly well. We will have our results in a couple days on that.
Hi all!!!  Well FINALLY AF showed up today.  I tell ya I was getting so nervous and I have NEVER wanted AF so bad in my life :-)  So today is CD 1 and I'm on my way to starting this process again.  I feel good.  I think the month off was what I needed.  No pressure, no worries, no crazy emotions.  Plus work has calmed down alittle for me.  I have shifted some workload around so that has made a huge difference.  I'll be on vacation next week and then the following week hopefully I'll O.  So I'm feeling very good this month :-)  

Camdynrae:  I'm so sorry AF is on her way :(  I was so hoping for you.  Actually I was hoping to come on here and see that you tested early and got your BFP.  I do believe Clomid plays tricks on us.  

Rain:  I'm so happy to hear you have a good dr. now that is willing to work with you and help you.  But I agree that i think you need to let your body heal for a bit.  The great thing is you know you can get pregnant and that's half the battle :-)

Trying:  I'm glad the tests went well and I hope all the results come back well.

Mango:  That's great that you O'd.  Good luck to you.  Maybe it was good you didn't know exactly when you O'd.

Owl:  Glad to hear you're feeling good this month  I think a month off is a good thing.  Good luck to you this month!!  I'm chugging slowly behind you :-)

Amanda:  Looks like we're cycle buddies again.  I think we're like 2 days apart :-)  

Well hope you all have a great night and I'm thinking one of us has to get a BFP soon!!!!
Thanks, everyone for your kind words and understanding!  I am much better spirits today :)  My doctor's office called and, apparently,  my doctor is out of the office this week, so the on-call doctor is going to let me do another round of clomid.  My doctor had said this past cycle was going to be my last, so I'm taking this as a little unexpected gift from God and hoping this is my month :)

Mango ~ Do you use digital OPKs?  I used the regular ones for months and never once O'd until I switched to digital ones.  For some reason, with PCOS, the regular ones don't pick up when I O.  Also, do you do temps?  If you do, you can tell when you O because your temp will spike when you O.  Just a couple ideas for next cycle . . . if you're not already doing it :)

Trying ~ Glad to hear your tests went well.  Let us know the results!!
Cam - glad your spirits are up today!

Carlis - We are destined to take this journey together! And I am so glad af came! I know it feels weird to be excited about seeing it...I too have never been so overjoyed abou af. LOL

Mango - I didn't catch o until I started testing twice per day - late morning and late afternoon just to be sure I caught it.

Owl - Do you think you can get in a baby dance before dh leaves?

All - check out my ticker. I can use it again!!! I feel like I am really in the game now. LOL! Three more days until my test...I'm anxious but glad I have something to look forward to. For those who have done the hsg test - did you get your results right then, or did you have to wait for your dr to give the results to you?

See, I'm in such the habit of not showing my ticker that I forgot! Here it is! LOL
amanda, yes, you will get your results for the hsg test right then. When they put the die in you the dr will be able to see how the dye travels through your tubes, if it does then everything is right and there's no blockage, if the dye doesnt go through your tubes then it means there's a blockage.  Hope that helps! Good luck on your test and remember to take some tylenol about an hour before. :)
Why do doc said that OPK do not work for women with PCOS but everyone on here and on the website, say that OPK have worked for them. I know that with women with PCOS we sometimes have a higher levels of LH in your urine/blood/body already. But with OPK alot of us have said that we have been able to see that we have Oed.

Amanda: Lucky you! U get to use your ticker!

camdynrae: glad that you are in a better mood! I have a new mind frame: "One day at a time" Our times will all come. And I have faith that we will get our wishes come true!

CarlisMaMa: glad that the cyst is gone, and AF showed up. I remember last month I kept saying that I wanted AF to come so badly, it was sad that I wanted for her to show up. I KNOW THE FEELING!!! "Lets get this show on the road!!!"

Tryingforbaby2 : Glad that everything went well. It is crazy, when I was 18, I was a baby when it comes to needles. But the funny thing is that I am not scared to use them on my patient when I had to do bloodwork. I love seeing surgerys and everything. But when it comes to ME getting bloodwork! OMG!!! I would sit there and cry! and cry! and I would request for them to use a "baby needle". Can't wait to hear the results!

I guess I'm in the tww now... I have bloodwork scheduled for next monday to check for progesterone levels and make sure i ovulated. Then the monday after than I have another blood work scheduled for a blood pregnancy test, I guess my dr wants to do a blood test rather than me taking hpts since I had the trigger shot and some hcg might still be left on my system by then.. I'm trying to stay positive and happy this tww... hoping for the best :)

Trying, yeah, that's the feeling, it's hard to explain but it's as if I need to go pee very often but I go to the restroom and nothing! It's a bit better today though, yesterday I just felt so achy and crampy.

Rain, are you in the medical field? just wondering since you were talking about requesting blood work from patients.. I too use to be a baby for needles. When i was a teenager everytime I had to get bloodwork, my mom would drop me off at the dr and then come back and get me bc she didn't want to deal with me. Now I'm getting bloodwork as much as twice a week! Who would've thought... I actually do ask for the butterfly needle everytime but it's bc my veins are very very small and everytime they use a regular needle they end up sticking me more than once and I end up with bruises.
Amanda: Glad you  are moving forward. As for the results as long as they are clear you will get the results right there and they can show you as they do it. From what I understand if there is blockage you will know then but then your dr will have to discuss this with you.

Rain: I don't understand why Dr say that the opks don't work if you have PCOS. I was tested and told I do not have PCOS but my LH was twice my FSH which on line says an indicator of PCOS but I did the glucose test and it was fine so I don't know. My Dr told me not to use the opks because they dont work anyway. I don't mind blood work but I hate shots!

I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!!! Anyone testing soon?
wantmy1stbaby: Yes, I work for the an Ins company right now, but I am going to school for Bio leading up to Pre Med. I am still working on my BS. I just can't stand needles when it comes to someone doing my bloodwork. And When I was younger, in high school, I was doing alot of Medical Assistant work, and all we did was bloodwork! :( But last year in school, we were able to work on a real human (dead), and explore the remains! It was so much fun!!  Then my professor asked me to show the rest of the class how to drew blood, I was ok doing that, but just the look of the needles my stomach just turns! My veins are funny because they know when to show and when not to show..lol! When I get bloodwork, you can't see them, and the nurses are always sticking me, and then they say "Oh No we have to do it again" Like they like seeing me cry....

Tryingforbaby2 : really doc said that you don't have PCOS even thou the ratio of LH and FSH are off. ALL of other labwork came out perfect, expect the LH and FSH ration. It was 2:1. No cysts either..but my H1C was a little high, but I know it is because it was during the school year, and I was drinking alot of engery drinks. And that can spike the A1C up. That is why I am on Metformin. But you know the funny thing is the my OBGYN didn't even say anything really about PCOS. I am going to have to bring that up.
Rain: When I read online it said not to go stricktly by the LH being twice the FSH but that is one test. If I don't get pg in the next couple rounds then I will be bringing this back up. I am so confused now!

What tests are usually ran for PCOS?
Hi all,  been off for a couple weeks.  Waiting on af to show hew face (should come sometime this week)  I won't be taking my fifth round this month unless I do iui cause hubby isn't home so pointless to spend the money on the clomid.  Also hubby and I havn't been getting along the past couple weeks so I think its time to stop trying for a bit.  He thinks because I never want sex anymore that I must be sleeping with someone else while he's at work during the night.  I was totally speechless.  Anywhoo just feeling a lil down today,
Usually for PCOS (NOT all the time but MOST) Testosterone serum, DHEAR-Sulfate, 17 OH Progesterone, FSH and LH, TSH, Estradiol, and sometimes not all the time, an U/S or Sonogram. All  of those tests are Hormone tests.
Rain: good to know. I will keep that in mind.

Sherry: Wow, I am sorry to hear about your difficulties with the dh. That has to be frustrating. I hate that we hit a point where sex is a job!
I don't think he really understands how frustrating this is for me. Having to take meds and deal with all the emotions, and s/e's by myself.  I kinda feel alone in the process (other than you ladies on here)  If it weren't for you I'd go nuts.  He doesn't want anyone to know our struggles so its making it harder on me
Sherry: Well I am sorry that you are going through this. I hope that things will ease up a bit. I am sure working nights is taking a toll on him. They definitely don't understand how frustrating it is for us. My dh is always like well we will try again.... every month seems like a year to us! The emotions are really starting to take a toll on me as well. I think the 200mg of Clomid is just too much for me to handle. I have been pretty open about my issues with friends and family because they all know how bad I wanted kids and how I love them. If I didn't have them, even though they don't really understand, I would go crazy.

All: Well, no word on our blood work yet. I did get the call yesterday though on my Pugs blood work that we had to do on Friday and he has Valley Fever :( I picked up his meds yesterday and started them last night. I have had him for almost 11 years now and he's never been sick so I am pretty bummed. We will do 6 months of meds (at $60 a month) and then retest. I just hope it all works!!! On another note, I did my BBT today for the first time in like a month just to see where it was and it is pretty much in the middle so not sure about that. Confusing at 97.9. Before O I am usually in the 97's and after in the 98's so it is pretty close. I guess I will see what tomorrow brings. Today is also my and the dh's anniversary so hopefully we have a good BD tonight and that does the trick :)