Our Turn Soon...
Welcome ladies! I hope we can all continue to support, inspire, and hope together. Some of us have already been through multiple rounds together, facing this roller-coaster with fearless optimism, and I have been so uplifted by the ladies' kindness, knowledge, and understanding. We invite you to join in....

We are here because we know it will be our turn soon!
Rmm: Well isn't that nice... like you care about calcium right now!!!  Hope you test at home this morning so we can all be happy for you!

Sherry: That has to be hard but I am sure the MRI would be tough on that new little bean.

Im going to a study group tonight to prepare for my bio exam next Weds, this online teacher soooo hard. He have us online lecture notes so I printed them and the test is on the first 5 chapters whcih is more than 150 pages... ugh! This study group is a must!

GoschGirl Welcome back..

Rmmm can't wait to hear about your test crossing my fingers for you..

Sherry.. Holy a BIG Congrats to you and your family.. Do you know when your due?? I must be lost what is the MRI for?

Trying goo luck with your school work.. I didn't realize you have been trying for so long and 2 IUI to boot..

CarlisMaMa Happy Belated Birthday to your little one..

carrie101505. Hope you get your BFP soon how old is your youngest now??

As for me I'm not to sure if I want another one now.. My hubby does thou. Its a lot to think about. I am older than him.. Im 37 and he just turned 32..

Watch:  Thank you - it was an unexpected  bfp cause we were told to stop ttc because of a 6cm cyst i have.  But I ovulated the week before my dr told me this so not much i cold do.  I just turned 36 at xmas and dh will be 34 next week.
So they wanted to do an MRI to see if it was dermoid or not.  if its just a cycst no biggie  it will go away on its own, but if its dermoid has to be removed.  So i was supposed to go in feb 22 and they have now put off until 2nd trimester - april 9.  They just wont be using the contrast dye because of pregnancy.

Trying: I couldnt imagine doing school at this age!

Rmm:  Anxiosly waiting your results :)
Watch My dughter turn 1 on chrismas day.  We have been off bc since Aug . I have pocs and i do not have regaular cycels.  We have be holding off to see if we can ttc on our own with out going back to the RE but I would like to get pregnant soon so I my go back to the RE soon.

Ramm  I am praying that your test come back good can wait for you to post.

Sherry hope you feel better in no fun getting moring sick sp early.

trying hope you get your bfp soon
Sherry: I turned 35 in Nov and 36 is my cutoff. The RE agreed that was a good choice since I teach special ed I deal with a lot of students who are born to parents who were older and have some developmental issues such as Downs. DH is 2 yrs younger than me too... just turned 33 this week :)

Watch: As I was saying to Sherry age is a factor for me too. I don't blame you for being undecided. Good luck on your decision. It is so hard to have to decide something like this.

Carrie: It is still early yet, I wish you the best in ttc on your own. I don't go back on bc after mine cause so hard to get pg but doesn't seem to really matter for me. I hope things come easy for you this round.

I am just patiently waiting for the next step... I want march to hurry so I can try the injectibles and see if they will do the trick. With the cost, I will only do it once then may try again over the summer but then I am out :( Praying this will work though and it is all I need to boost!
Trying good luck with your study group. I am sure it will help.

Watch...  i dont knwo what u will decide but if u do start trying i wihs u all the best.

All: i still have not heard anything. also i didnt have time to go to the store. dh cound watch them yesterday  so his aunt did.  i was on a time limit. there is nothing but interstate between  her house and the dr office.  dh called me to ask what i needed but i couldnt tell him that because i had people around we dont want to know( aunt and cousin). they notice everyhting u say and do. I tried another cheep this morning but it was neg.  temps still up.  i know all is fine. i am now wondering if medhelp isnt correct with me being 10dpo. if not then i am now 15 dpo. either way i know i got 1 + hpt.  if they havent called by 1:30 i will call them... i want to know.
dr office just called. lab still doesnt have it back.  she called them and they said it may be monday before they have it..... what!!!! my progestron was 7-8 she said it looked good because they expect it to be a 10-15 during first trimester. i started my crinone.  I figured it couldnt hurt.  What were your levels?
Rmm: That is crazy! I have never heard of it taking that long!!! They never gave me my progesterone level, just said it was good. I know at my CD 21 it has been anywhere from 15-41 and then it decreases until af comes or implantation occurs and then starts to go up from that point. When I got preg with dd it was 27 on my CD21 test and my last two IUI's were 15 and 41 but both turned out to be negatives. On CD 21 or 5-7 days after ovulation they want progesterone to be a 10 with no medication (such as clomid and 15 with meds such as clomid). I have read how it all works a million times because mine were so high and so I don't know how that plays into where you are though. I would be so irritated!!
I am just a little. Oh well may be not knowing will be ok.  i cant wait to test tomorrow... although it is a cheapy one. also tomorrow i will be busy with ds bd party.
they never told me my prog levels - just that my hcg was 226.8.   I cant believe that they cant give you same day results!  thats just crazy to me.  My re's office has there own lab.   I would never wait 5 days to get preggy results.  I would be complaining or find yourself a dr office that can do that.  
I know! I guess i should have had my ob do it. It takes 24 hours with them but that is way better than 4 days. Oh well by that time it should be obvious.
Monday will be 13 dpo according to med help.
Rmm: sooooo did you test this am??
Rmm:  Any results today?  i keep checking to see if you posted anyhthing!lol  
Bfn this am on hpt but ovulation was bfp. Weird!
That is really weird!!! Did you try a different test or still the cheapies?? What the heck is going on?

I feel like af is right around the corner, maybe another short month :(
Maybe u will get a bfp and not af.

I bought a Walmart one and will test in the morning.
Well I had one dollar test left so went ahead and took it when I woke up at 3 am and it was a BFN as I expected. Af should start by Weds so we will just do another natural cycle this month then hopefully next month I will get the money together to try again.

How did it go RMM?
Girl i am trying ot hold my pee. i saved the 3:50 pee but i figured if i could hold it i might get a better result... what do u think?

All: I am trying to hold me pee for a while. i got up to pee at 3:50 this morning so  i need to at least hold it for 4.5 hours i think but i am dieing to pee and it is only 3.5.  i just dont know if i am going to make it.

Dh thinks i mc again. he said all of these neg test dotn make since. he thinks that because we had to wait 36 hours to bet my meds that that was too long. I am still claiming this baby. GOd is in control.  I am still taking my shots and crinone until i am told that i am not pregnant.  I will let u girls know as soon as i get the results.

also tomorrow is my day to see the new RE. I am excited and nervous all at the same time.

Today is cd 30 for me. i am having nausea.  DH and i have not been bding he is so afraid that he will hurt me.

Now for venting... we told mom in law because we needed to get a sitter. plus we need her to cover when dh takes off.  well this weekend was nuts!!!! at my sons party she was saying no over everything i did. i got in the jumpy thing to take pictures. She said in front of everyone to get out of it. you know u need to take it careful right now. then in her absent minded ness she offered me wine and then when oh no u cant have that.  Then she told my husband's aunt why i had to go to the dr ( she is on a new med lovenox) her other niece went on that med when she got pregnant for the same reason... hers is just not as bad as mine.  I will be surprised if have to family doesnt know!!!
Trying it could be too early so dont lose hope until af shows her ugly head.
Rmm: That is really frustrating. It is hard when parents get so excited then say something before we are ready. My mom announced it on FB when I got my BFP with dd, I was so scared of mc again that it really upset me! I have to say I have been concerned with the same thing for you. Mainly cause you had a BFP but usually when you mc you start to bleed and you haven't so that is a little odd. I don't know what to think with all those negative tests but I cam still praying for you! I am sure I am out, I am one of those people who always test early and show early. I have all the af signs, leg cramps, tiredness, hungary, and craving chocolate so I am pretty sure. I just tested for the heck of it :) I would test whenever you need to pee, you will know later today anyway... hopefully!!! I am anxious to hear what they say.

Rmm: Very frustrating!!   We still havn't told our family.  I think I will wait til i have first u/s before saying anything for that same reason.   I cant wait to hear your reults.

Trying!  Im still praying for you.  Your not out til af comes.  Sometimes a natural cycle is all you need :)  Less pressure.  I know its hard with 2 lil ones and school and work :(
ok well i tested and it was bfn so i guess dh was right and this is just another mc. It really ***** to get your hopes up and then have them crushed.  I guess God just decided it really wasnt my time.  I will post the bw when they call but i am not excited to hear it. i knwo  what they are going to say.  i feel so  let down....  Trying this month it should be u that gets it... trust me every month i have tried  1 girl in  one of my groups gets pregnant. it is down tow u and one other girl. so  it will either be u  or here that gets it.  well i guess af willl show up any day now.... man this just *****!!!!!!  i threw a ton of money down the drain this month just to have it fail again.... i wihs i had the for site to know it was going to fail and then i wouldnt waste money we dont have to waste.

sorry for the venting... i was just hoping that if i believed it enough and prayed hard and long enough this month would be different.  God answer to me was not this time....  
nurse just called to say  it was less than 5.. neg so i am  really mc again. oh well..
Rmm: I am so sorry!! You go through so much and I know you are strong and keep trying but you need to vent sometimes!!! I am prayong for your new RE to help you and get you some information that will get you through a full pregnancy! Get mad, it is okay. You deserve it and you will get a turn!!!
Thanks girl. God has perfect timing and i will just have to wait for it.   Maybe it will happen soon.  right now i am looking at my babies being 5, almost 4 (46 months) if i were to conceive this next cycle. it is amazing at how far apart they will be.  oh well!
Age gap is ok rmm lol. My girl is 7 and chase is 1. Its perfect cause she's such a big help and don't need to worry about her as much. But now with baby 3 almost 2 years apart. Should be interesting. He will have to be out of crib by sept!
Rmm: It is so hard to not want to plan the perfect  age between our babies. I know after ds I mc and they were only going to be 23 months apart which I was excited for because my older sis and I are 20 months apart and very close. My little sis was 7 yrs younger than me and it was a lot different. I wanted all my kids to be close. dd and ds are 3 year apart and it is great. They get along very well and are best friends... I LOVE wantching them interact. I really wanted to have the 3rd close in there but obviously it isn't up to me :( my ds is right between your boys (he is barely 4 1/2). They are super helpers at that age and so much fun. It is good though not to take the focus away from them I think, they need that time and the new one will need so much attention in the beginning. Just keep trying to remember God has a plan for you... let us knwo how RE appt goes today.

I am pooped! Had a 3+ hour study group again last night for our big test Weds.I sure hope all this studying pays off!!! I went to an essential oils party yesterday and had mine and dd and ds hand scanned to see what we were missing. I bought something for dd for healing and immune system, something for ds for calming and for me a women blend for hormonal imbalance and moods... interesting that deal fit us all to a T! I am going to also try kind that you can rub on your tummy that is supposed to help with fertility... I didn't order it yet but plan to by next month. It was expensive to enroll and get the kids started on something but really think it will be beneficial :) Anyone tried these???
trying: good luck with your test wednesday. It sounds neat ( creams). i have never tried them.  IF it works for u then i will try it.

dh said last night that he wants to try maybe 6 months max then we need to think about the ivf or a surrogate.  He is so worried about me.

It will be late once i get back but i will try to tell u what the dr says today. if not then it will be in the morning.

I am waiting on af. i already put on a panty liner just in case. i am expecting her to show up today.   Temp was still up but that doesnt mean anything.

Sherry gl with your us.
Trying and sherry  my babies are currently 4years 4 months and 3 years and a few days old. i was going u the ages they would be if i was due in November and by some miracle got pregnant this next cycle. sorry that was confusing  
OH funny, I was thinking that the youngest just turned 3 cause I rememebter the oldest turning 3 shortly after ds... okay I got it now :)
ok girls  dr mccoy was very knowledgeable.  he said that he thinks the first 2 mc were due to the  protein s def.  he did tell me that i do not need to take the shots until 1 wk after  ovulation. he said that i could bleed into one of my ovaries and lose it. he also said that i could get a cyst or hernia(  sp) that could bleed out and i would have to go into emergency surgery and might lose one of my overies that way. so we are stopping them until 1 wk past ovulation.  he thinks that all of these short term ones are due to  maybe something genetic that we just can pick up in either of our genes. He said if we could handle it just to keep trying naturally and eventually we would hit the right combination.  he told me to not worry about prometreium. we could check that after i got a bfp and if i needed it then he would give it to me. he said that  if we thougth several more loses would be too much on us that then i could do and ivf with genetic screening. it adds 4k. but u will know if everything is fine with the  baby and u will also know the sex of the baby.  so 12k plus meds.  that is a lot of money.

I dont know what to do.  this is a lot of money. But it could mean we know that the baby is good. What would u girls do?

on a side note Hemo office called to say my sodium was low.

Temp was still up this morning... still waiting on af. i am late by my date and med help date. will not test again until Thursday.
rmm: well at least your starting to get answers!  Im not sure why he wont let you do ivf now if you wanted??its your choice and have been ttcing for a long time now.   It is alot of money (and it does not guarentee a baby as an end result)  Are you leaning toward doing ivf? I would say no more meds anymore or shots!  Save your money and do ivf later in the year.
he was giving me my choice. He did want me to understand the money involved and that it still was 100% He said it would up it to more like 40% chance of success and 10% chance of mc.

WE are leaning towards ivf. it is a lot of money but at least i will have eggs from age 29 stored.  Plus it will up our chances.  My mama and aunt think i should just keep trusting God and let it happen naturally.  they are worried i will beat myself up if it doesnt work. I might...  i dont know what to do.  It will put us at almost 60K for all of this.
Rmm: That is a lot of money but chance are better... not 100% but better. I have spent over $2k everytime I have gone in for IUI and now looking to spend closer to $3k with the injectibles. If I had NO biological babies I think I would try ivf. You could continue to try and spend the money on that but you already know it is definitely not 100% either. I know you will make the right choice for your family.

Sherry: How are you feeling?

Af started yesterday for me. No big surprise. Dd is still not sleeping well and I am only getting 3-5 hours of sleep a night for 2 weeks now so just exhausted. I bombed my test last night... 60%. The highest grade in class was a 76% and the 3 students at my table got a 50, 58, 58... obviously a hard class. I am seriously trying to decide if it is worth me working next year. When all the new tax stuff hits in March my income will be almost 0 after paying childcare and insurance... not sure what to do! Just need to get through school I think.

I am so sorry about your test.. Maybe he will grade it on a curve.

AF beign hear means another month that u get to try. for me she is still hiding! My temp did drop so maybe she is coming soon.
Don't worry about the age factor watchmegrow. My husband and I are both 41 and we are not letting that stop us. Be encouraged!!!!
I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and have no appetite at all!  Im eating but still.  Ive lost another 2lbs.  I think Chase is gettin a cold now.  My husband still has his bad cough since we all had the flu bug and my daughter started coughin 2 days ago and now chase has a lil green nose(not too bad yet) and cough :(  . So hopefully it wont get too bad.  Wehre i live we are supposed to be gettin 25cms of snow today so looks like we'll be inside for the next cpl days lol.   I go Feb 20 for my first prenatal at 8wks so not sure when first u/s will be  prob around 12 weeks
Ramm so sorry to hear that you mc again.

Af came yesterday i was surprised I have not have a normal 30 day cycle in a long time. so maybe this will I will get  bfp this month.

tying good luck this month.

sherry how you are you feeling. hope every thing is going good for you.
Sherry i hope u and your crew get to feeling better soon.

trying get some rest...

carrie yeah for normal cycle.  I hope both u and trying get your bfps.

no af yet... i keep hoping for late bfp or maybe late implantation.  can u o twice in 1 cycle?
i will let u ladies know as soon as i can try again.
Rmm: I don't know, I have heard it is possible though???

Sherry: Hope you all get better soon, this illness stuff is no fun!!

My dd is still not sleeping, waking up crying from congestion but still no fever or anything so we just keep praying she feels better soon. Been 2 wks since i have slept over 5 hours :( My teacher will not grade on a curve and will not give any extra credit. I am going to stick it our a little longer and see what happens since as of today it is too late to drop and get any money back anyway. Hope it gets better but really not sure :(
Gl. Maybe it will get better. Most teachers want their students to pass. Keep studying hard.
I think i would give dd some night time cold meds. It will help both of u sleep and hopefully feel better.

All af finally showed up this morning.  Maybe it won't be a bad cycle.  Im praying we all get pregnant this cycle.
gm all - today im a lil worried.  I just had a bm and when i wiped i had a lil bright red blood!  Not sure if i should wait and call dr or call dr right away!  Im praying all is well.  No cramping or anything and first time seeing blood.  Not alot  but getttin alil worried cause an u/s wouldnt show anything at this point i dont think
Sherry: I would call Dr. My 1st us was at 5 1/2 wks and it was at the RE. It does show a sack and makes sure it is in the right place. Then at 6 1/2 wks it showed a fetal pole and hb even though couldn't be heard, could be seen. Then at 7 1/2 wks we saw baby and heard hb and I was then referred to the OB. How far along are you?? Try to relax, it is scary. I had bleeding with both of mine so hope it is all okay!!!
Sherry:I pray all is well. i would call the dr. they can see at this point.  baby and hb. GL. i hope it is nothing.

All: dh wants to not wait. he wants to bump up the ivf date.  He said if we needed a surrogate we would have to do the ivf anyways.  I am praying about it. so is dh... I really wish God could say do this!!! well i wish he would not could.
I'm going to doctors at 1pm. I'm not getting any on panties but everytime I wipe its there :(  I'm a total wreck this morn. Plus I had to make an excuse up for my mom to watch chase while I go. Cause we arnt telling parents until 12 weeks. Ughhhh. I don't know if I should ask for an u/s or not. Or if its related to the cyst?   I'm just really bummed :(
Well was told bedrest for now.  Did hcg test today and will again on wed to make sure still rising. I go for u/s tomorrow.  I'm a wreck cause its more then spotting now but no cramps :(   ill let u all know by weeks end
Keep ur head up. Bed rest is not fun but it is worth it.
Sherry: Praying all is well. Take it easy andn get some rest. Let us know how things are going.

Rmm: Sounds exciting. Let us know what you decide. We are planning to try IUI with injectibles next month... I am also going to try the oils and dh will be taking fertilaide again. Hope this all works
Bedrest is difficult with a 14mth old :(  I'm trying to just lay on couch but its hahard too with chase. At least he takes a 3hr nap in day so I can rest and goes to bed at 6pm so that's good. Hubby gets home from work at 2pm this week so that helps!  I'm so worried though :(
Bed rest was hard even with my 2 yr old and it was off and on the whole preg. People would tell me just don't pick him up or lay down and let him play... ha not quite that easy!!!

Hang in there. We are all praying for you and hope things go well at us today.
Sherry keep your head up .  I am praying all is well. I know u dont want to but u might need to let your mom in on this so she can help u out.

I know several women that have bleed  and been fine. I am sure u will be one of those women.  I am praying for u.
Thanks ladies.  I'm trying to stay positive but I'm being realistic. I'm expecting the latter. Bleeding is a bit heavier today but still no cramping. Ill let u all know how u/s went and beta from yest when they call with results
well u/s still showed pregnancy! so now its up to the doctors to figure it out. Im still waiting for my beta results from yesterday and will go in tomm for another beta.   The tech said they would prob do another u/s in a couple weeks.  So we still know nothing
Sherry: That is a good start! By the time I got to the hospital with the MC I went to ER for they told me "sorry, there is nothing to show you" when doing my us. So, at least that is good news and we will pray that it continues like this. I had bleeding with both my kids so praying all is good for you:)
Well went and did my 2nd hcg!  I'm pissed that the lab hasn't sent my dr my results from monday though.   I hate the waiting and I better know both results by friday or someones gonna feel my wrath. Other then that I feel good I guess. Lots of bedrest and its hard. I hope I don't need to do this for long
Sherry. that is crazy!! I would be ticked!!! Hope you hear soon... both results! Hows the bleedimg? any change? Keep resting!!
Well bleeding is still the same. But its dark red and super thick like molasses lol sorry tmi. No cramping, no clots that I've noticed.  Dh said tonight if this doesn't end well then this is it. He doesn't wanna try no more :( so I'm praying all is well with my beta #'s.  It is super hard to bedrest. I don't know how some women do it for the whole pregnancy!  Its been 3 days and its driving me crazy!
sherry: I have to say that doesn't sound good though I pray all is still okay. I never had thick red blood with my two, just light red. The only time I had thick was with the mc's and the 1st one i never saw any clots which is why I was still hopeful and went to ER but it was too late. Please keep us posted. Hope things turn around fast!

sherry;  I hope  that you find out what is wrong  that would be scary.
Had a call from dr office and asked me to come in and said it didn't look good so I'm assuming I misscarried :(  sitting here waiting at dr office. I will let you all kniw what she said once I see her. I'm so heartbroken to get this news on valentines day. How long does a d n c take to do and recover from?
Sherry: All my mc's were complete so I never had to have a dnc. I hope you don't have to go through that. It takes a long time mentally... at least it did for me. Im so sorry for you
Well results of hcg were 2800 on mon and 2400 on wed. The u/s was inconclusive. So she sent me to the hopital to a specialist. They redid my hcg and was 1900 :(  but they still won't confirm m/c?  I pretty much know what's happening. They told me to come back on tues and redo my hcg level and do and u/s to confirm and then do dnc if I want that day. How do u know if its complete?  Will a u/s show that?  I'm so sad this vday
Girl i am so sorry!!! ti si not easy. dnc are short and u are going that same day or the next.  If u start moving your body may do it all naturally. mine has with all but my 2nd mc.  emotionally it will be hard but u will recover.  It may have been the cyst that caused the mc.  this may also get rid of your cyst  at the same time. I know that is not really a upside but if u have to try to find one... Big big hug!!!!! My heart breaks for you. maybe we will both get another natural pregnancy quickly. >:D<

I'm starting to pass tissue and clots (I think) but how do you know if its all out? Do you stop bleeding? Or does u/s show it all gone? My cousin had a mc and wanted to naturally let it go but some was left and gave her infection and ended up havin dnc
Your numbers will show if it is complete. THey did my blood work to confirm it was done and not dnc was needed. I know it is all so mentally draining but I am with Rmm, maybe it had somethign to do with the cyst and I pray that you will be able to try again very soon. Lots of hugs, so sorry you are going through this.
The us will show... U should have a really heavy af. some clots and tissue. you might start hurting and cramping really bad. with two of mine i thought i was dying- they say it is full labor. with my 6 wk one and the other really early ones  it was like a really bad period. several days of clots. just get good pads with wings.  I am so sorry!!!
Ok so i have  some odd news ... dh has the shingles!! it is so painful!!!!!! WE bd last night but i am not sure how much bding we will do with him having this.

Ok so other news... i have to be on the lovnox if i am going to take any hormone therapy... now the debate is  clomid or fermera with my endo and clotting disorder.

My aunt E ( one of my mamas good friends) offered to be my surrogate!!! She has 5 kids, oldest in college and youngest is 3.  I am now glad to have another option.
Rmm: I am so sad for your dh!! Shingles are horrible. I have had them twice, once when I was younger and once shortly after school started this year. Stress is no friend to those little guys!!! I got some pain meds which helped me a little.

My RE decided to go with fermera this time instead of clomid, I am not sure how it all works...

Good news about surrogate though :)
St3ted passing a lot of clots and tissue so wondering if I should just go back to hospital or just let it happen naturally
The hospital won't do anything for you, at least that is what they told me. They said the only thing they can do is help if it doesn't pass on its own. They cannot really do anything at this point unfortunately. Thinking about you, lots of hugs, get some rest!
Try to relax. I hope it will happen naturally. 1 mc was a 1 day major thing then 2/3 normal af(12 wks) 2 mc major 1day got too weak and after severals of heavy clots and cramping and a weak me we did dnc. (10 wks).... 3rd like a normal af with bad cramps and some clots. 4/5 days on and off. (6 wks)  all the rest have been like af with clots and bad cramps.

Hope this helps.
Thanks ladies!  At least i know it will be all over by tues at latest!  Do you still bleed after dnc or pass natural? If so for how long. I think I was a lil prepared for it but still sad. At least it happened now and not 3 mths from now. It wasn't meant to be this time.

Where are you guys in your cycles?
Sherry: Like rmm said, just try to relax. For me, mine were both about 6 wks and happend naturally with some bad cramps and passing clots and tissue. I spent a couple days in bed. The bleeding lasted a couple weeks though.

Hope it goes fast, so hard :(
with all of mine i had some bleeding after the mc and after the dnc. usally only a few days max. i have heard of some women going on for weeks.

today is cd10. i opk on cd 8 i had a second line but it was light. i opked today and i had two dark lines so dh is going to try to bd and *** tonight. last night he couldnt. he gets hard but nothing happens. it is this med he is on. it is like those condom that make a guy feel good but keep them from cuming is what he said it feels like. I am hope he can.... cm is not right. it is just went not ew at all. yesterday it was creamy so i knew it wasnt right. i woke up to late to temp this morning.  I am hoping it works naturally but if nto then we will be doing ivf in a few months.
all: we did bd last night..... temp did not jump, they dropped.... i will do another opk again tonight.  look at my opk... i also put it in my pictures. i really think it is +.... the one I did Friday was two lines but one lighter.

Sherry how are u feeling?

TRying are u bding yet?
im feeling good! no cramping at all and bleedeing is almost gone so hopefully i wont need a dnc tomorrow.  We want to ttc right away but not sure if i would o before i got a period or if we should wait for a period and start.  I heard you are more fertile right after a miscarriage - not really sure why.
Sherry: Good luck, I have also heard that but Dr's like you to wait 3 months for your body to heal before trying again. I only waited a month but obviously didn't concieve either time. I am glad you are feeling better though.

Rmm: That is frustrating! Hope you get your +opk and ewcm together today so they match!

For me... I am taking it easy this month. I have a lot going on with school and trying to decide to work next year ... so far I am thinking no. I only bring home a minimal amount of money after paying child care and ins right now and if I get pg again I will stay home so heres to praying for a bfp! I am not temping still and no opk's this month. We did bd yesterday morning and will again tonight. I am just going to bd every other day and not waste money on tests so I can start preparing for next month doing IUI wiht injectibles. I should O this week though if things fall they way they have been for past year :)
Sherry I hope all looks well with you today!!! i am glad u are feeling better. I say try right away. i am . i have in the past. it really didnt seem to make a difference but maybe it will this time.

Trying i like your relax plan. maybe it will happen for u. if not then gl on the iui.  for now i would hold on to your job. it is hard to  get rehired right now.

all i have been wondering if maybe i am going to get some cancer that might wipe out my eggs so that is why  things seem to be falling into place for me to do the ivf.... i had a dream... i have been dreaming really weird lately.  Right now i have 3000 units of gonal f that i have qualified for. 10% discount because i am a teach, for the ivf. so tht will help with part of the cost. although we will have to be on the blood thinners so that adds to the cost.  
Oh I just logged in and read all your post Sherry I am so very sorry to hear what is going on.. I had 4MC in just over a year before finally having my DD. All mine where natural I didn't want a DNC because I heard so many horror stories. I hope you DH changes his mind things happen for a reason.

Hope everyone else is well..
Sherry: I am just checking in to see how your appt goes.

As for me, I am just waiting. I have pretty much decided to stay home next year and just be a mom and go to school. Going to school at night while working 50+ hours a week and 2 small children is very tough. It really doesn't chane our financial state much at all. It would be helpful and the following year I wouldn't be able to work anyway if I get into the nursing program since it is full time. Well, off to karate with ds:)
m/c was complete so no dnc needed. hcg dropped to 200 so i go back next week to check levels again.  I will prob wait til my period and try first cycle!
Sherry i am glad that u didnt need a dnc. that is so nice. Gl iwth trying your next cycle.  this cycle u would not get pregnant anyways since your hcg is still up.  I just know it will happen for u again.

trying: i understand the not working thing. U see i am not working. we realized with taxes and daycare we were better off with me not working.

all: we are really leaning towards the PGD... ti si a lot of money but  i am asking myself what  is my heart ache worth.

so  ds ask yesterday about when he was born. what he was doing? what daddy was doing? if we were happy?  i started crying. i tried to explain that we wish we could have been there  but we were not and he said well mommy i dont know were u were but my daddy was there.  He also ask aobut brothers and sisters and when we would have a baby. he wants a baby.  i fell apart yesterday.  so i told him to ask Jesus for mommy to have a baby. He told me this morning that Jesus said yes we could have a baby.  He is so sweet. then the youngest one said see mommy i want one too and Jesus said yes. so now we get one.  
Rmm: That is really sweet. I love that our little ones want siblings, it is funny that they are so sweet.

Sherry: So glad you didn't go through the DNC and GL on trying.

Well, I am trying to BD every other day but hasn't worked out well this month. My dd wants to stay up and talk but we are just trying to get in a couple of days then will go from there. I called RE yesterday to make a plan on the medicated IUI. I will go in on day 1 for scans then start femera and injectables on day 2 and then on day 7 go for a scan to check growth and adjust meds if needed. I keep having these thoughts of twins... guess only time will tell.
twins sounds good to me... gl this month.
With planning to stay home a bit twins would be okay however, going back to school would be tough but hey, everything happens for a reason :)

I had a talk with my principal today about the time I may miss in March. He was totally understanding and said to just text him if I needed to be gone and he would take care of it. I then decided to tell him I was considering not working next year and he was VERY understanding. He is a wonderful principal and very understanding. He has taught and been a principal for over a year. I am very lucky to work for him but think staying home next year is best for be and my children... could be nice :) I hope to bd again tonight and then we should be covered. Where are you in your cycle rmm?
that is good that he was so understanding. most bosses are not. My 3rd one was awful!!! she now does not have a job. if they had let her go while i was there i might still be working.  I am praying that it all works out for u.

all:
today is cd14 i didnt opk yesterday because i felt so bad. but i thought i had already got my +. Temps say i didnt o yet. Temps have not been wrong in the past.  Temps stilll down this morning. Dh and i are both sick so we are trying to bd ever other day but not sure we are hitting that.
Trying i know ti sounds crazy but since i had that dream of cancer i am so scared that i will get it. I am wondering if that is why i have to go through the ivf. maybe i need those little ones stored because the treatments might kill most of my eggs or make them weak.... i know crazy.....

My  meds are on there way to the dr office... i got the compassionate care.  my RE office will give me a 10% off the ivf itself but the other stuff that goes with it. so that is 650 i will save.  they dont discount the sperm part or the pgd or anything else.  Still 650 is better than nothing.
Rmm: We are having the same issue BDing. Dh is sick, went to dr and has sinus infection and dd is up coughing all night again and ds came in crying that he wanted to sleep with mommy so we didn't bd last night as I hoped so only twice this time. I woke up feeling very hot in middle of night last night so think my temp may have gone up showing O already but oh well. Twice is better than not at all i guess... Im just ready for next month. As for your dream.... all i can do is pray that is nothing but a bad dream!!! That C word is bad and it worries me :( I agree that $650 is better than nothing! We have all spent so much money on all this though we know it will be worth it in the end. As for my principal, he is great, and as much as I like the special ed director.... she is going to be very upset I know. I will try to talk to her next week.

Sherry: How are you feeling?
trying I hope your whole crew gets to feeling better... Gl talking to the director... i know it will be hard.  hopefully she will understand.

ALL: we are going to do one month of clomid next cycle and then ivf... I just dont think with my luck that anything else will work.  My temps are still down... i will try to bd tonight.

ALL I am venting.....:  it has been a while since i talk to jessie ( i am still her best friend but she is not mine) She wanted to talk about her son and his first head bruise.  then vent about  the people who were nice enough to let her live with them until they could find  a place. So then she ask how it was going with us trying and about the whole adopting more kids... I made th e mistake of telling her about the last mc and the whole ivf with the pgd... that we would know the baby was  healthy and even the sex of it....first she said that it was wrong to know the sex that early and to be able to pick what u want.... she said that is just selfish and that it is taking advantagge of the situation....she said that that makes me like these woman who keep trying just because they dont get what they want or they want to abort because they get what they dotn want.... i kind of told her off and told her that she was wrong and that she could never understand what it was like to be in my shoes... tha it was no were close to the same thing...  she then went into...She thinks i was crazy for trying with iui anyways. she said why do that when u can adopt. she didnt understand why we kept trying after we adopted....she thinks i am selfish for not wanting to adopt more.  I told her to adopt then.  she thinks it is wrong of me to do ivf and that my boys will feel unloved if i do so much to have a bio child. i let her know they feel very loved and what we do is non of her business. Plus we did a lot to get them and keep them... we had to fight for them... She then said well you are not thinking about what u are taking away from the children you have....U are spending a lot of money  to have another one when u could just adopt and it wouldn't take anything away from them. I told her my children were not lacking for anything nor would they feel when they were older that they lacked for anything... and not that it was any of her business but that they were asking about me having a baby....and if anything my kids are spoiled... remember i quit working to stay at home with them. .... If u are so into adopting then u do it.   My husband and i will decide what is right for us and our family!!!! I then let her go, well tried,... she said i wasnt trying to be mean i am just trying to make u think of how they will feel. u are going to lose them if u dont think of that.... I then  told her i do think of them all the them and that that she would never understand and be able to tell me how they feel because she is nto them nor is she me. my kids know love form the whole family and get a lot more than most kids do!!!  I  had dh get the boys to call me so i could then tell her i had to go....  i was so glad to get off the phone with her.... she just po's me!!!!
Rmm: WOW!!! The nerve of that girl!!! I hope you never speak to her again, it isn't healthy nad someone like that will NEVER understand! That is just crazy of her! Oh, it makes me angry!!!

Sherry: How are you feeling?

Well, as for me a lot is going on! I decided to drop my class. I am carrying a 71% right now which isn't great but I would be okay wiht it except this weekend I spent some time trying to do everything and realized that pregnancy is going to be IMPOSSIBLE with me under this much stress. I want to be a mom right now and I will do this a little at a time. I want to put everything I have into IUI next month and dont feel like that is possible if I am stressing about work, school, kids etc. I am good with my decision though it took me a couple days to be ok with it. Also I think I just O'd yesterday... odd CD19 but I had O pains... I have only had them on clomid so weird I had them this month but I am sure that is what it was, the pulling and stretching feeling I have had with meds in the past. Dh and I did bd Sat night and Sun morning thinking I already O'd though so guess we will see. May make for a late start this month though so at least I am prepared :)
Wow rmm! I would kick that girl to the curb she has some nerve!  Aren't u supposed to suppoirt your friends? In good and bad. Screw her. She isn't a good friend.

Wow trying. Can't believe u dropped it. Hopefully it will all work out in the end.

As for me heading back to hospital to check hcg this morn. Hoping that it will show af coming soon. And friday go to my ob for my consult about my cyst since he will be the one who removes it if it needs to be. Monday is chases 15mth check up.  I feel like I'm at the doctors all the time now

Sherry: GL today at dr, hoping to hear nothing but good news :)
Sherry GL. i hope it is back to 0.  i am hoping your cyst passed with the mc.... those check ups are never any fun... I take my 4 yr old on the 7th.

Trying i know that was hard fo ru.....  U sounded like u were doing good. 71 is not bad. it is still passing.... i might have waited until i was failing it.  Gl with the iui.  I hope it takes this time.

My temps are still down and today is cd 19... i dont know if i will o this cycle. if i do it will be late...  at least i know not to expect af on cd 27-29.

She just proved to me that i was right for ignoring her calls.  She is a forced stay at home mom until she can get a new job.  she wants me to come visit and lives  right off of the island. I she ask me to come over the phone but i am not sure the beach would  be relaxing with her there. she drives me crazy!!! Dh got so mad!!! He said she was lucky she was a woman..... she married the sweetest man and has messed up his and his families relationship.  he stands by her no matter how mean she is to him. he says he loves her. She wonders why she has no one.... i am sure i will get another  email saying im sorry but for now i just cant take her....
Rmm and Sherry: It was a hard decision but honestly I was gone 2-3 nights a week from 4:30-9:30 and that is a lot to be away from my family when I am already gone at work all day. It was hard to keep up with all the reading, 2 chapters a week and then a test every 3 weeks and I was so worried about doing the work I couldnt relax. I already feel better :)

Sherry: How did it go??

Rmm: I would say to stay far away from that girl! Also, your cycle sounds a lot like mine this month... I didn't opk or temp so not sure about O but with the pains I think it was CD 20 which is really late for me!
Rmm: stay away. I would prob just tell her you don't need her kind of negativity in her life so this is he end of the friendship. Maybe shell quickly learn that she needs to change

Trying!  I know its hard. You can only do so much b4 u burn yourself out

As for me last thurs my hcg was 922 and yesterday was 27. So no idea of when it will be 0. I go back in 2 weeks for another u/s and hcg check. RMm: no I still have the cyst. It showed in last thurs u/s
sherry  i   was hoping it would be gone.... maybe your hcg will hurry up.

trying I know it was hard but at least u feel less stress now.  The right time will come for verything.
We are on the same schedule  i started cramping last night and this morning and this morning my temp was up... dh is going to try to sneak home incase we can catch it in the flow down.  if not then we bded monday night.

ok girls if it were u would u drive 8 hours round trip for a 2 hour conference on ivf... it is free to go to... they  give u  a 500 gift card to use for iui or ivf, plus u get entered in with all of the other people to win a free ivf. i would have to get someone to watch the kids and make that long drive.  it lets out at 8 so i would not get home until 2 am. I dont know if it is worth it...  would u do it for the chance to win the free ivf.  
Sherry: Glad your numbers are so low, you sould be back to 0 in no time. As for still having the cyst... that stinks!!!

Rmm: I would do the drive, worth the money I think :) I drive 8 hours round trip though just to go to the RE cause that is the closes to me so maybe I am crazy :)

GL ladies!!!
i couldnt imagine driving that far to see an RE.  I drive 15min and thats long enough for me  lol.  
i drive 20 mins to get to town.... My old re was 1 hour away... new re is 2.5 for the ultra-s and the for the actual ivf 4 hours.

I can choose to let my old re's office do the us and labs and the results be sent to new re. they work with him on that part of it for people like me.  They told me i could choose. What would u guys do...?

Dh cant go with me and is worried about me making that drive with the clotting disorder with out him.
I do all my trips alone except for the IUI cause of work schedules but I don't have the clotting stuff. I am lucky my mom lives down there so I can take my kids. It isn't fun having to do everything so far. I live only a couple min from small town but closest RE is 4 hours so we just do it. They do everything there, wish we could do some of the stuff at the hospital closer to us or something but they just dont :( I would go with doing everything in the place you trust the most but that is just me, I would be more comfortable doing that.
i GUESS IT WILL ALL DEPEND ON FINDING A SITTER ANDI IF EVERY THING FALLS INTO PLACE.  tEMP JUMPE AGAIN TODAY. DH WANTS TO START SHOTS MONDAY... I WANT TO WAIT UNTIL WED OR THUR.
Well saw the ob today about the cyst. He said because of the size he didn't care what the mri shows he wants to remove it. He said it was a smooth cyst? And said he he could most likly save the ovary cause I havnt had any pain and didn't need a dnc. So tjat was good news. Its pissible they can't but I'm optimistic.  The crappy thing is surgury is booked for may 23!  I'm pissed that I have to wait that long. That means no trying til my june cycle. Or I should say he suggested I don't because it could cause complications.  
Sherry: Hang in there, I know it is so hard for us to wait since it takes us so long in the 1st place. After my mc I was more determined than ever to start trying right away... Just remember you have to do what is best for  your body so you can carry a baby all the way through!

Rmm: how are you doing?

I am acxiously waiting for af so I can go get my scan. We have a lot going on right now but it is stress free stuff bc I have decided not to work... it's weird... but its less stressful to work at this time :) DH had a job offer in TX so he is supposed to talk to another guy there today and see what he thinks. If they can offer him what he wants, he will go this month then the kids and I will go in May when school gets out... I am very excited about this... I won't be looking for a job anytime soon, can take classes if I choose and he will be making the money we need and I can just be a mom :) for a while.
Sherry: Hang in there like trying said... I know it is hard... i am like u i would not prevent it but i would not try. If it happens it happens. Losing 2-3 cycles is a lot but in the long run i guess it will pay off.

Trying....WOW a big move. I cant believe how quickly things change. It looks like it is all working out for the best.  I am so excited for u!!! My Sister loved Texas

I dont think i hit it this month. my sister is going to try to take off and then ride with me. dh said he could watch the kids that evening but we would have to be back the next day before he goes to work..... once we hear if she got the time off then i will sign up... I am praying that i can win the free ivf.... I know it is unlikely but  maybe... if not then we can use the 500 off that both of us get so that would be 1000 off.
Rmm: I am so glad to hear your sis may go with you. It is a lot of driving and late at night. I am praying you get the free ivf as well... we all know you deserve it!

I know it is a big move and we haven't committed yet but it is a possibility. I am also looking into some other options for school while I am home this year. May still do nursing in developmental pediatricts or may go into speech pathology. Right now I am not going to stress and worry... it will all fall into place in time :) I had a 45 min discussion with my principal yesterday about why I got so upset on Thurs and how I had made up my mind to not come back. He was very sad and hope I reconsider but definitely understands if I don't. Right now I plan to relax and not worry about any of it so I can just have a baby and get through the year!
relax and it will all fall into place.... u didnt tell us why u got so upset Thursday. If u did i guess i missed it...

Ok so i decided not to do the shots this month... i figure with dh and me both being sick and us not bding the night  before my temps when up that i missed O. plus my strips were never on.... i figure i can save some money and pain for me.

ok so little sis said that if she does get to go that then she will register too so that we up our chances of winning.  I figure if she wins the ivf, even though they say  it is non transferable, since she is my surrogate( well 1 of my options) that they might agree to let me use it.
Rmm: That is a great idea :)

As for me getting upset on Thurs... just work drama. Long story short is we have been in a different classroom for over 3 wks now because we have a mice problem. We have taken everything out and cleaned and they have done our ccarpets etc but mice will still pooping in the room so why???? Then I was late thurs cause dd was up throwing up all night and wasn't sure if she was sick or if it was the shots on tues so maintenance guy came in and had found candy (double seeled, never opened) in a desk drawer (desk we keep extra supplies in and the aides do their paperwork on) and went to the special ed director and superintendent with this info where I then came to work to find the following message:

I had a conversation with Dan and Hollis this morning regarding the mice issues that are still occurring in your room and it was interesting as to what was discovered.  The mice were only now leaving droppings on your desk and in your drawers.  What Dan discovered in your desk drawers were bags of candy and a whole lot of droppings.  I don't know if you knew you had that amount of candy in your drawers, but I was a bit embarrassed because I raised holy hell with them about the mice and told them that after talking to you, there was no food in that classroom.  I had to apologize to them.....Please go into your room and clean out everything in your personal desk and wipe it down.  Thanks  Cindy

My response:
Well, I feel the need to strongly defend myself about this. This is very wrong information and I have the 3 girls who are more than willing to back me up on it. First of all it wasn't found in my desk but the desk the girls use to do their paperwork on. There were a couple of bags of candy in it from when we did some activities a couple months ago and we had forgotten about them but they were sealed and in "double packaging". Second of all this is not the only place they are finding droppings... it was in the other room all over our centers and the counters again. I am not sure why they feel the need to blame me but this is wrong and I would be more than happy to have everyone get together to discuss this because it makes me very upset.

Then I ran into the maintenance guy who started this yesterday and told him how I planned to have a mtg with the director and super in regards to his lies and not telling the truth about  what was found including mice poop in other areas of room, desk wasn't even my desk, candy was found untouched by mice and no mice poop in that drawer, etc...

I just felt like i was treated like a child and no one even bothered to ask me what had happened.
Still no af... was expected yesterday or today so maybe she will still come today. Frustrating since I am waiting to call Dr and head there for day 1 scan but I had the stomach flu last night and was really sick all night so maybe that caused her to be late? I have a 7am IEP mtg otherwise I would just stay in bed! yuck :(
Trying:Feel better!!! it stinks having those meetings on days when u feel your worse. u were right to stand up for your self... i would have been so mad!!

All: Paul won the littlest leprechaun contest last night!!! i post one picture i will post more later!!! i was a proud mama!!
Well ladies, here goes a crazy month!!! I am loading up and headed to the dr for my day 1 scan... hope my stomach can get me through this 4 hour drive but i have to be there at 3:30 so here we go... will let you know the plan after my appt today :)
I hope your scan went well...... i have put up more pictures of my baby on fb. he was in the paper.....I am one proud mama.

ok so medhelp still has not marked O day. i am thinking i am 8-9 days past... oh well i guess it will eventually mark it.
Well, my scan didn't go well at all. Very frsutrated!!! I have a 27.8mm cyst so cannot go ahead with this cycle. I am so frustrated since we took the 2 months off waiting to get money together and now cannot even do it! Well, I asked if there was any chance of it going away in next few days and she said it is big enough that the chances are slim. The nurse did say there was fluid around it though so may be leaking and becauseI was ust pink spotting yesterday that maybe it wasnt really my day 1 yet which would buy us another day. She said if I wanted to she would be happy to peak again tomorrow to see if it looked like it was deflating. So we ran a progesterone and preg yesterday and when they get the results if the progesterone is still like 4 then we can say it wasn't day 1 yet and today would be which buys us another day. So when she calls today I will go back for another scan and pray that thing is going away then I will go to the pharmacy to pick up $500 in meds... clomid, progesterone, follitism, and trigger shot. Good news is when I woke this morning it wasn't just a pink spot on the TP but red so hoping today is day 1 and that little guy went bye bye overnight. When she talked to the dr though, she wasn't as hopeful as we were. so frustrating :(
sorry
How are you ladies doing?

Well, I finally called Dr at 12:30 to ask what my bloodwork was and I am definitely NOT day 1 yet. My pregnancy was negative of course however, myprogesterone was 5.1 and that means I am still in the luteal phase she said. In order to be at CD1 my prgesterone has to be under 3 so she said that would be at least 2 more days. So instead of scanning again today, I will stay at my moms another night and go in tomorrow to do another scan, progesterone and pregnancy test. I am hoping that buying myself 2 more days will make that cyst go away... I know it is stretching but I am trying to stay hopeful. I go at 1pm because we want to go late to give the cyst as much time as possible but yet early enough to get same day results on the blood work so I can start meds if needed. It is such a pain sometimes to get all this timing right but I am just hopeful that all this will work out!!
trying i hope it does all work out. GL today.  U will have to post as soon as u know something.

ok well i am doing good. my sister was able to get it off.  so i am signing us up.  I am praying i win the free ivf. it would make it all worth it!!

dhs mom gave him some money and told him to go buy something he wanted... she said he need to relax. He decided a cruise was what he wanted. no it wont cover the full cost but  it will cover most of it.  It will be a long drive but dh's father is a pilot and offered to fly us if the weather is good.
Dh didnt feel bad because he knew that his parents had helped his brother pay some bills.

If we wanted to be indebted to his family we could ask them for the money for the ivf but i dont want that. His mom did pay for one of the iuis(2k of it) that was hard enough to ask for.... we do have her paid back now but I felt like i had to say yes to everything. His parents are nice and sweet but it change the relationship  with them giving us money vs them giving him money. If they give it just o do it then we dont feel bad but if we have to ask then we feel bad.
Rmm: I totally understand, I hate asking for money! Let us know when you decide to do the cruise, that sounds wonderful! Ive never been on one but it sure sounds great :)

Well, not sure what to think this morning... there is no blood... what can be going on? I am never this late so am frustrated. Wish I knew what is going on. I asked the nurse if the cyst could be causing me to be late and she said no... interesting.
trying that is weird!  maybe late implantation. so maybe u are 2-3 past implantation. just a thought...

I have been on cruises before 1 in high school and one during my second pregnancy. I loved both. U cant get a cheaper vacation. 4-5 per person for a 7 ay cruise. it includes entertainment, food, 24 hour room service, they let u bring on 750 thing of alcohol per person. plus u can bring on cokes. u do have to pay extra if u buy coke or alcohol in board.  u can get off at all the ports and do what ever. they do have planned excursions for u to do if u want to pay extra for them.  U can bring snorkel equipment with u so u dont have to pay to do that  if it is right off the island.  
Im on cd 29 and this thing still has not even noticed that i ovulated.
Rmm: Mine never accounted for ovulation either but I never put in that I had a +opk since I didn't test this month.

Late implantation would be a thought for me except it would have to be REAL late as we haven't bd'd in like 12 days now so when they checked on Weds it was a BFN showing less than 3 and that would have been 10dpo  if I O'd when I felt the pains this cycle which was weird cause it was like 2 days later than I had expected to O but I don't usually have O pains without meds so this month was really odd for me anytime. I am not sure going today is even worth it except I will see what the cyst is doing... still not af I guess.
I am still waiting on the call about my bloodwork but I got the go ahead to get my meds. The cyst is going away :) Down to 10mm so I was VERY excited. I went and got the meds and the Dr office had a coupon which saved me $295!!! I was extremely happy with that! It only ended up costing me $140 for the clomid, progeserone and trigger so that was a HUGE help! Now I am just waiting so I can get the schedule on when to call day 1 and make a plan. I will let you know when I hear.
Well a little before 5pm I decided to call cause I hadn't heard from the RE about my bloodwork and last thing I was told was that she would call me as soon as she got the results back which was supposed to be same day. I got the answering service and they had to leave a msg and stil haven't heard back. Not sure what to do now... Af is here i think,,, very light but more than before so I think I am going to call today day 1?
I would wait and see what tomorrow brings.  If its just spotting tonight then tomm would be cd1.

AS for me  - nuthin goin on but waiting.  Tues i go back to hospital to check hcg and u/s. then mri is april 9 and surgury may 23.  Ive been feeling campy the past 3 days so im hoping af shows but who knows!  Im gonna start to temp again.  I took an opk just to see and was a faint line.
Wow girls i hope the two of u get answers soon.

Still good. I took temp at 5:43 instead of 5. It was down by  .2  I don't know what it means. 10dpo i think. Will keep something on me just in case af shows early.
ok girls, so af showed up this morning. Dh and i are going to do the clomid this month and bd and temp.  i am not letting the dr office know because they want to do u/s and i live to far away(4 hours) to waste the money for the u/s. Gas + us is a lot of $. We are not doing iui. I am also not using the ovadril this month. i know the re wanted me to do the U/s and ovadril. I say since we are doing IVf in June why waste the money!!!! What od u girls think.  Dh has a great sperm count so we can bd every day  from cd 8-20 no matter how we feel.
It has been so long since i have taken clomid...I hope it works. i go pick it up tomorrow and hope it works.

so something else weird to ask u guys. ok so with the PGD we are doing to ensure that they baby has no chromosomal (sp) abnormalities, we will also learn the sex of the baby and if we want to know we can learn, eye and hair color, freckles, and even skin complexion. We would still but in two and just pray that one of them makes it. We are going to go with the stronger ones. I didnt know we could pick all of this until today. I also feel that if God doesnt want this baby here it wont be here.  i have had enough mc i know if it is not meant to be then it wont be. Would you choose to know all of this? IF they are all healthy then i will tell u it would be nice to be able to have a red headed little girl with blue eyes like me. Also a dark headed little boy with blue eyes and the darker complexion like his daddy.

i feel like i can ask u girls because understand my position. If it was part of the cost would u find out? i am scared to ask anyone else. I dont want them to think i am trying to play God.  God still made that baby.I am just learning with it looks like before he or she comes out.
Rmm: That is a tough one... I may try to find out gender and put one of each back in but not sure. As for the other stuff, I wouldn't want to know. Part of the fun of being pregnant for me is seeing what they look like when born and how they change as tehy get older. My ds was born with dark hair and blue eyes then turned very blonde before a year and eyes stayed blue til 3 then turned gree, it is fun watching them change and not knowing what to expect. What ever you decide though it is up to you, no on on here will judge you! We are only here ot support you! This is a decision only you and your dh can make.

Sherry: GL with af and hope she gets here for you very soon!!!