Ovulate during day or night?
Any know if you are suppose to ovulate during the daytime or at nightime?
You will ovulate whenever your body is ready to release the egg/eggs. It doesn't go by day or night. The best way to predict when you are going to O is by using opk's
Are you sure about that?  I heard somewhere that it also had to do with the level of melatonin in your body which is higher in the evenings.  Therefore, causing you to ovulate during the day.  I was wondering if anyone else is familiar with this or has heard this.
All I know is that the test strips tell you to test at night.  What that means in the scheme of things, I'm not so sure, but they tell you not to use FMU.
Really??? Sorry I've never even heard of that!!! I just tried looking it up and can't find anything. I go back to the RE on friday. I'll ask her about it then and let you know. I've been ttc for almost 2 yrs now and i'm still learning new things everyday! :) Let me know if you find any more info before then!
You are right about not using FMU for the very reason you described by LH being in your system!
You can ovulate either in the daytime or at night.
Yes, if you would check on that for me, I'd really, really appreciate it.  I'm trying to figure out when I ovulated.  I tested positive Friday @ 11 AM and 6 PM and at 3 AM Saturday morning (not FMU - we'd been out all night).  I can tell that I'm about to ovulate because of the pain I get in my side.  We did the BD at about 3 AM and I'm hoping!.    I tested again on Sat PM, but the line was very light or completely non existant.  I am suppose to call my RE when I start AF and I'm hoping I won't because I'll have a BPF. Thank you!!
I think they don't want you using fmu is because it has been sitting in your bladder all night and LH is synthesized in your body in the early morning, I don't think it is day or night specific, just when your body is ready to release the egg.
hi all . i been trying to conceve for a year have a blocked left tube does anyone know how often you ovulate from the unblocked tube